WAYS TO STUMP THE JEW

We have a guest speaker named Mathew Rothschild coming to my University on Friday. He is the executive director of the Democracy Campaign and a former editor for the communist newspaper The Progressive.We have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of his presentation on money in politics and American democracy as a whole. I was wondering if any of you had any questions of this Jew?

I find it hilarious that he's a Rothschild.

Pic related.

ask him if the jews will ever stop subverting the west

I can't reveal my power level that much, my professor, in addition to teaching Economics, teaches a Women in History course, so he's very lefty. Which is why we have a Jew coming to speak to us.

There are quite a few Rothschilds in America, I'm sure they all have shares in Federal Reserve stocks. Since they're considered a Jewish royal aristocratic family among the Synagogue of Satan. Of course, true Israel's aristocratic royal family will always be the Davidic line, which would exist among the Germans, and not the bastard ass kike fucking Rothschild Jew filthy non-White sand nigger scum.

Ask him how the media can improve its Jewish under-representation. Try and sound as sincere as possible.

keep sucking the jew dick then

Or else, act like a mega Zionist and straight up ask him why he doesn't think Palestinians should all be gassed to make Israel great again.

These are good, I need more. We need at least 7 questions ready.

So show him you're a real man and ask a red pilled question, don't be a beta like he wants you to be.

THIS

>Synagogue of Satan

>Implying a dead kike on a stick is Yahweh in the flesh

tips_fedora.jpg

Ask him why Jews are overrepresented in entertainment, banking etc. then follow up if he thinks it's because Jews are smarter or only higher other Jews.

Evelyn De Rothschild is not a Zionist and he does not support the state of modern Israel's existence, but he's still a filthy Jew Kike devil. You're in America, so there's hardly an excuse why you would say Zionist instead of Jew since you have Freedom of Speech, unless you're a shill for the Kikes.

you mean under represented, goy?

Not all Jews are extremist zionists. A lot of them but not most of them.

>and not the bastard ass kike fucking Rothschild Jew filthy non-White sand nigger scum

There is no such thing as a non-Zionist Jew. All kikes, whether knowingly or not, partake in the preservation of the terror state of Pissrahell, no matter how hard they try to push how much they love Palestine. It's like how all Jews play a role in global finance, it's in their blood.

note to him how he started at "the progressive" and ask if his love of marxism and communism is related to his jewish background and roots

and if he aanswers yes, ask him how jewishness and marxism relate

my gf is Jewish......

I'm sure I can phrase that in a way that will get my point across and not get me thrown out, thank you!

Fuck you guys. God gave Israel to the Jews 5700 years ago. We have more claim to it than any of you goyim have to your countries. Especially you Americans.