Why do people call trump a strongman? He's a huge pussy who dodged the vietnam draft...

Why do people call trump a strongman? He's a huge pussy who dodged the vietnam draft, has never worked a day in his life, and gets into twitter arguments because he's insecure. He sounds like a huge pussy.

>a fucking leaf

You know I'm right. Only you neeckbeards think trump is a strongman cause you're huge pussies in real life and come here to vent your anger. Anyone who is remotely successful in life can see trump for what he is.

Trump would knock your dad on his fat cuck ass you leaf cunt

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE ARRANGE FOR YOUR POSTING HISTORY TO BE YIFFBLEACHED
AND THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I mean seeing that he's endorsed by over 90 military leaders, has China's people's support, has Russia's support, has many successful businessmen supporting him, i don't think that only us neckbeards support him.

fucking leaf

Why didn't hillary fight the system and sign up for Vietnam? She sounds like a huge pussy.

Also, the clintons just kill off anybody who they disagree with. Guess they're too much of pussies to put up with other people.

Why is CTR so weak?

>.03 Cana-doe's deposited into y̶o̶u̶r̶ the state's account for support of refugees

Why the fuck does a leaf give a shit? Did CTR sign contracts accross the border?

Pussies identify with him. The cucking of America was a requirement to get Trump elected.

Legitimate deferment or not having your number drawn is now draft dodging?

Do you voluntarily sign up for jury duty?

>dodged the vietnam draft

What kind of retard would actually sacrifice theirself for that bullshit?

I heard Trump say that he regretted not serving. I know its just words now, but he addressed it because the military is dear to his heart. Hillary hates the troops and treats her SS detail like shit fuck her.

They use foreign proxies for some reason. The Bernie shills used to do it too. I remember it was in one of their cringy forum-sliding playbooks a while ago.

Well it must be true because canadians are the biggest insecure pussies I know

My dad has done manual labor his entire life, I doubt it

Lol of course Putin and China want him to be the leader. You know how easy it would be into baiting him to make a stupid mistake?

>has never worked a day in his life,

That nigga works 18 hour days like it's nothing. You have no idea what you're talking about.

He faked like 5 medicals so he wouldn't have to go....

>Lol of course Putin and China want him to be the leader. You know how easy it would be into baiting him to make a stupid mistake?

You have a point....

I see your point.

But don't forget, Hillary is like Russia's Satan. She's on their terrorist list.

For China, I am talking about the people, not the government. Chinese people hate Hillary. (I know some chinese who are living in the US)

>a big guy

>posts video game
>claims experience in masculine ideology

>dodged the vietnam draft
thats being smart