>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16 7:30PM ET
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/
youtube.com/watch?v=ji6pl5Vwrvk
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53q3lf/hello_deplorables_paul_joseph_watson_here_ama/d7vbyfm?context=3
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474420700952.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=C1-5ETy6XfI
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI
dukechronicle.com/search?q=0&page=1&ti=0&tg=0&ty=article&ts_month=0&ts_day=0&ts_year=0&te_month=0&te_day=0&te_year=0&s=0&au=Stephen Miller&o=date&a=1#
dukechronicle.com/staff/stephen-miller
pickle.nine.com.au/2015/12/09/11/40/baba-vanga
youtube.com/watch?v=05LujCtelSM
seattletimes.com/nation-world/early-ballots-clinton-sees-strength-in-nc-but-lags-in-iowa/
youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ3jPMM5Ac
youtu.be/Iln6qqnOSnI
youtu.be/WkxW0Dbf5qA
youtube.com/watch?v=M1GJtFULzyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg78Px9Uoic
youtube.com/watch?v=VAS3ZYUe7y0
youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ncEATEeuxI0
youtube.com/watch?v=kR7HPQM0Jgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice pepe, mind if i save him?

Can you guys feel it too?

NOOOOOOO! GODDAMNIT!

A-Awoo?

AWOO

CHECKED

Goyim = shit

I don't know if it is just me but Trump is a bigot homophobe who wants to deny refugees coming into this country. Does he not know that they are suffering over there?!?

What have you done.

>Terrorists are people too

nobody gives a shit

I fucked up. I just gave the fucking leaves meme magic.
Sorry.

Hahaha yes,

PLZ BE MY WOLF GIRL GF

"We're going to rebuild our inner cities because our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape that they've ever been in before – ever, ever ever," the Republican presidential nominee said in Kenansville, N.C.

Does it bother anyone that he has no grasp of American history?

Why don't you take what you have and go there and help them?

AWOO is going to infect the leafs with the MOVEMENT so they stop being cucked and oust Trudeu

Good they can stay over there and right their own shit. Also, fuck off CTR

It's just you.

Where in Turkey, where they have been living for years before Angela Merkle invited them. Even beach boy was born in Turkey his father killed the entire family so he could get new teeth.

If refugees come here than it's the American people who will suffer instead.

I was hoping you would...
>youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

REALLY

MAKES

GO FOR 88s YOU CuCKING FAGGOT!!!

Still making these threads? Top cuck drumpftards

Romney 2,0

Bleesed be those who are loyal to Trump

>and checked

you do know people are suffering here?

Highly doubt it, it'll just make us spam furry crap like the rest of the awoofags.

Look at the sad digit dindu beg a computer for more random nothingness

How's 22s sound?

no... what have you done...

A government is meant to care for its own people before others.

No, they can stay in culturally compatible countries. If I were the leader of a sandnigger country, I'd make sure to tell people you can't just dump them anywhere and expect good results.

I bet you're a real hit at a party.

What an fucking autistic cap, I have no fucking clue what's going on.

Pic related is how you should cap stuff.

YOU JUST KNOW

WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK

The black population used to have the strongest family bonds in the country now 75% of them grow up without fathers. The crime is also much worse for them than it was 100 years ago. I take it that you mean the slave era in your criticism well in that era they weren't really a community and had no control over themselves.

I still this bizarre. I mean what are the fucking chances.

I bet you don't get invited to parties

find*

I hope they all drown desu senpai

Nice. Also, checked!

Check'd and praised Kek.

It's not wrong....

Side note-why do Trump supporters always seem to be overweight?

Threadly reminder that Trump, Donald J. Trump, will be the 45th President of the United States and it's 1st Emperor. It has been preordained by the divine oracle of Kek and his will is absolute.
Spread this from on high: The old crow of Illinois will perish and pave the way for the new nationalist order. The liberal tears will flow for eons as their regressive progress is dismantled in one day. All hail Emperor Trump. MAGA!
>primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/
>primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/

He who felt it, dealt it.

>frumpfkkkins
Just

>hillary can't get more than 200 people to show up to her rallies on a good day
>pence gets 650 in the pouring rain
Really boils the noodle

I bet you don't get duubs..

The Jim Crow South and segregated America as a whole was way worse than now. Not really even close.

Is trump winning?
I've heard four different things today, every show or radio person said something different.
What's going on?

i'm mr skeletal this is not true

Show up to her rally at a college in philadelphia. Pence gets hundreds in Bumfuck, Nowhere.

No

Just drumpfkkin delusion

Delish!

CNN is a bunch of petty children. They only attack Trump so he will come on their show for ratings.

Modern day education in a nutsheel

Kek seems to bless threads where the energy is good and when we're winning a lot.

that feel when no more hypeman goebbels

Fuck Canada.

Democrats make dead people vote, but they haven't figured out how to make them show up to rallies yet

I know. I know.

Not our problem. They aren't Americans. Our president is the president of America, not the world.

If rally attendance was what decided who wins we'd have a President Sanders

some Aussie posted Miller's college essays months ago, but i don't have the link
they were A+ tho

If the debates go well, he has a very high chance of winning

Media doesn't want you to know that though, so they fake polls and only focus on Mr Bad Trump

This is the first time in decades we have had more primary voters than the democrats, they even had Bernies enthusiasm yet they had 22% less votes than 2012. While we got 25% more and a lot of our voters have never voted before, some say because they never had a candidate who really spoke for them. It was always an establishment democrat and a cuckservative, now we have an honest to god nationalist.

a few shill polls came out specifically to counter last week excelent numbers. I'd say Trump is slightly ahead and will remain until the debates.

KEEP IT UP THEN.

They're collapsing and its beautiful.

WH Press Secretary?

what happened to based goebbels?

I miss Stephen

There was nothing wrong with their "communities" they were just shit on when they went to the white store or whatever.

spin. it's basically a toss up right now until after 1st debate

It's too bad there are no crime statistics or family statistics or anything like that to refute you so I'll just take your word for it that in segregated America a number higher than the current 75% of black children grew up without a father.

Writing speeches.

Don't worry, he's still behind the scenes writing Trumps public statements and speeches.

He is literally a drug to them.

ya know the occasional protester at trump rallies... how come we never see anyone on our side fucking with Hillary like that
That guy who yelled pepe was was fucking amazing. how much better would it be if 5 guys started chanting "coughing fit, pants of shit" or something like that.

can you imagine the media if that happens

He's behind the scenes now writing Trump's speeches and crafting policy

Rallies x demographics win elections.

Who gives a shit tier millennials showed up for Breadline Bernie. Middle class white families (the people that vote) are showing up for Trump.

Anyone have an amphibian lil wayne pic? his voice is so froggy.

Sanders never had a rally that got higher than Trump's top 5 largest rallies, CTR.

>Delish!

i know, but his speeches were something else

because no one goes to a clinton "rally"

That or Ann Coulter.

This reminds of that Bulgarian Babushka "Vanga" that predicted 9/11, Obama being elected, ISIS, Brexit, Boxing Day Tsunami and a fuck ton more made this prediction about the US:
>44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one.

Mind you she died in 1996, and made many of her predictions well before the 1990s.

I'm fucking scared lads.

Right now it's 50/50 in my opinion but what's going to really turn the election is the debates. He's leading most swing states and has created more, the dems are pushing an nbc internet poll that is a serious outlier that has Clinton up by 10, they refuse to release their data for it. Every other poll has them tied or Trump winning.

Did you niggers see this?
It was at 30% a week or two ago.

i think they'd get "mugged" leaving.

because hillary rallies are so boring and monotonous that you would fall asleep

sad thing is, that is actually a good point .lol

They grew up without civil rights. I agree that a father is very important. With or without one, you are disenfranchised. That seems like a bad spot for a community to be in.

The community were all considered second-class citizens, regardless of character or action. Somebody thought something was wrong with them.

Did anyone read the Paul Joseph Watson AMA? I hate reddit, but I do like PJW ... and that shit was honestly a wee bit terrifying. Good stuff overall though, saying they are gonna run a pretty big story in the next 24-48 hours.

Mark Burns seems to have vanished off the face of the earth after his CNN hit piece.

Duplin county is a fucking shithole, why did Trump visit?

She predicted world war 3 in 2010 as well
If you say a thousand things per day and 20 are correct, people think you're magic for some reason.

And we've only just started

Kek has willed Trump to win and so he shall.

Praise him!

A month ago.

>and that shit was honestly a wee bit terrifying

Explain.

I noticed that too ... I miss based 1000% energy black pastor.

I'm talking about their communities that in the past despite racism they had high employment and strong familial bonds.

>half hour into obummer's last speech to the UN
how full of shit can one person be?
>government corruption is the problem in other countries ;^)
>media should be free
>we need to globalize
youtube.com/watch?v=ji6pl5Vwrvk

I'd bring a self defense strobe flash light and try to give her a seizure if she rallied in my state (she won't)

Here's how she put her prediction of 9/11 in 1989:
>"Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."

ONE REPUBLIC!
ONE FLAG!
ONE PEOPLE!

I didn't. But Filter-sama

Bernie's biggest rally was about 30,000

I don't know what Trumps is

We came real fucking close to WW3 in 2010, she predicted correctly, but it was subverted.

He did seem like a fraud tho. Not that I care because he was just a good hype man.

>oh sit

You drumpfkkins enjoy your little thread while I let my hubby out of chastity. Mummy needs some lovin

Tata deumpftards

Rally's show enthusiasm, sanders had much more enthusiasm than Clinton, the DNC did everything in their power to stop sanders because of it.

he's hit 35k and more
>60+k on a youtube stream watching him

he's throwing a hissy fit bc no one listens to him anymore

wew, it seems the longer trump keeps his lead the more nate is willing to up increase him.

Too bad he didn't say anythjng with how they were treated, only the "shape" of their communities.

>an old lady once said planes would be involved in an attack on America and it would harm innocents with no mention of the date or even year of attack
>this has no other interpretation than a perfect prediction of 9/11

kek wtf lol

Every time a durka durkas, trumps approval rate goes up. I say he's doing fine. He's going to win, without a shadow of a doubt. Even clintons voters and donators are waking up, they're sick of the bullshit.

Great Depression

The resistance movement will be awoos.

>The wolves will be howling in a bush

I am ready.

do you have the clip where she says that?

Provided he wasn't getting BLACKED

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53q3lf/hello_deplorables_paul_joseph_watson_here_ama/d7vbyfm?context=3

The copy paste is too long so theres the one that just kinda made me nervous

Think he was on Lou Dobbs today

Did CTR release some funds or is it just me?
Shilling seems a bit higher today.

MAGA

What

Anybody want a custom bumper sticker?

Tell me what you want

If Trump wins and truly makes America Great Again, what's a good state for a leaf to live in who likes the cold but doesn't want to be around niggers or cityfags in general?

Nate Cardboard has evolved into Nate Oxygen.

How do explain her predicting exactly which president would be nigger then?

It's fucking beautiful. Bernouts are not going to turn out for Hillary, and I can only assume most libs are going to sit at home scoffing at the electorate thinking that Hilldabeast has it in the bag. I had some SMALL doubt before the RNC, but I have none now that Trump is going to be our next President. Fuck everyone who says or wants otherwise, and fuck those who don't care.
Nate Iron is going to lower is after the debate and squeak like a mouse for a couple weeks on how Hillary is rising like his erection. Guy is a total loser but he has nice colors on his map.
He's going to be kicking things on election day. Serves him right the dumb nigger, all of his (((progress))) has allowed Trump to rise up so well.

CMON ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

>angled hat

no sorry , just that pic

The shape of your community isn't effected by outside forces? That stress didn't strain families and most other aspects of life?

No it wasn't at all. It was good for both races, for both communities,

Imagine being a negro in America today - you can't compete academically with White students (or any other race), you aren't smart enough to get a good job even if you want one (Crab in Bucket phenomena), and your only options are drug user/dealer, assorted criminal antics/gangbanger, "musician" or sportsballer. It has to be fucking depressing as shit.

Separate communities allows negroes to succeed at the level at which they are capable without having to see White people (and everyone else) far surpass them.

Negroes were far, far happier when our country was segregated than they are now.

How can I trust you?

Maine or New Hampshire.

believe Maine whitest state we got

The humanity

probably got some new employees who haven't been driven insane by this place yet

How do you explain her prediction of World War Three breaking out in 2010?
Say a bunch of stuff every day, some of it should come right.

What drumpfkkkkkfurhers? Can't handle a big beautiful woman? Don't you know there's health at every size?

No wonder your not #WithHer

How new are you? They're deployed when something BIGLY happens!

By wolves will be howling in a bush she meant the wolves were the baddies, did you fucking take english in high school at all?

How you "ready" anyways? Do you have any sort of fucking training or experience with firearms and combat?
Betting my digits you fucking don't.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1474420700952.webm

This happened to way to early in the election cycle and it deserves it's Kek

maine, vermont, coneecticut

>counting YouTube

Show me the article that quotes a 35k number for a rally.

For reference- Obama's biggest rally while running was over 100k (no internet streamers)

refer to

Digit dindus chimping out over rand()

Thx Ameribro, good luck saving your nation before it becomes as bad as this one.

>North Carolina
FUCKING YANKEES

NJ/NY BOMBER'S WIFE WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY WHILE HE WAS BOMBING SHIT

>yfw Trump was right again

nice

He's starving them to death.

It will not work.

I bet your life is pointless

Look at Ohio for the Dems jfc
WHAT HAPPENED

Witnessed

I dunno nigga I just make bumper stickers

rand() is love, rand() is life

I like the design but the bottom text is stupid.

>implying unemployed niggers getting in for free count

He was talking about crime and the crumbling buildings. Not feelings

more like you are chimping out over some random digits

even kek mocks you

PLZ BE MY AI GIRLFRIEND!

Guys I need help.

I'm a 1st year intern at Quicken Loans as a software dev (mainly js and code reviews atm) and everyone I work with except 1 dude is a bunch of blue pilled numales and old fat women, what have I done with my life. FUCK.

What are red pilled careers pol, I need a way out out of here

Long but the madman is worth it
youtube.com/watch?v=C1-5ETy6XfI

Kek faggots don't know what real power is

Kek clearly agrees

>we came subjectivly close to a concrete prediction that she made
>therefore the rest of her predictions will be 100% true
k

Hubby gave me his baby batter and made the sheets splatter

Good thing #I'mWithHer and will have access to affordable childcare

dems voted for cucksich to stop trump

They aren't intelligent enough to vote responsibly. Gibsmedat is not adequate.

Fuck off, I hate that leaf too, Huemonkey. I seriously considered getting a proxy the leaf's shitposting got so bad.

>By wolves will be howling in a bush she meant the wolves were the baddies, did you fucking take english in high school at all?

When have predictions ever been taking literally. Its all about the hidden meaning.

I know all about guns. Look at gun.

So they're setting up another Charleston Massacre with a MAGA-capped, armband wearing Trump supporter?

How low until Stefen go full anti-zionist?

How do I send you the cash?

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

that picture looks really weird when I have my glasses on

>one off

These were just ones I made for people

I can make it say anything you want

anything Blue-collar

Are you upset that Trump doesn't even get a third of that or something?

Not like Trumps rallies aren't full of unemployed factory workers

Perfect gif

What we are saying is why can't they have strong communities and civil rights. The Democratic Party effectively replaced fatherhood with a welfare check and EBT's. The black community of the past trived despite racism something I really respect, but the blacks of today are seen as nothing but stepping stones for democrats to get into office.

>Illary can't into brain
>Eyes don't track
>Like something out of The Strain
>Derp attack

Pic related, and video so you can see for yourself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI

She probably took tonight off, from a fundraiser, because those Crazy Eyes would drive the donors out of the door.

new hampshire or the northwest states

go to trade school, work with your hands

>brazillian nigger
>making fun of anyone else

Hillary has all the black women and feminist vote. She clearly has the most fatties

Superdelegates wrote him off from the start, that's why Jim Webb jumped ship so early.

Also Bernie's rallies were filled with children.

Point to my chimping. Protip you can't nigger because I'm not, you digit dindu fags are the chimps. Your power in the world is hoping for another sweet rotation from rand(). You're pathetic

Make one involving EMPEROR.

>things no one said
I'm not saying King nigger will be the last president, but this is curious.

>Whats wrong with hillary?

shes a reptilian... you didnt know that

Digits are more powerful than you'll ever be, you sad little man

Trades. They hate lazy niggers, job-thieveing spics, and bitchy women.

cry more, bitch nigger

You would have said off by one, if you digit dindu fagposters had any real power level

NO PLACE SAFER THAN A TRUMP RALLY

Trump will go 26th

>feminist vote
That's right drufkek, we're unstable

dukechronicle.com/search?q=0&page=1&ti=0&tg=0&ty=article&ts_month=0&ts_day=0&ts_year=0&te_month=0&te_day=0&te_year=0&s=0&au=Stephen Miller&o=date&a=1#

dukechronicle.com/staff/stephen-miller

Fake and gay.

You guys only hate Nate Silver because he doesn't give Trump a good chance of winning.

i-i've considered user

>15 years olds wanting free college
>winning an election ever

Into the trash you go

Jar-Jar Binks!

No worries, leafbro. We'll have the God Emperor Trump.

can we make a thread over /qa/ and ask for trump generals to have 700 reply limit?

I point out how you're pathetic, and you call me sad in return. That's the best you queers can do, it makes sense you follow the random output of a number generator

>job-thieveing spics

they are all spics though

>CBS using mother jones as a source

Your defense is literally that we came 'close' to WW3. I'm not sure what you're trying to backpedal to.
Here, have an excerpt from an article:
>For example: she bolstered her fame by appearing to predict an earthquake that struck Bulgaria in 1985. But she also foretold the 1994 World Cup soccer final would be played between two teams beginning with the letter B. The final was played between Brazil (gasp!) and Italy (oh).
>pickle.nine.com.au/2015/12/09/11/40/baba-vanga

Unionized ones aren't.

no

You keep trying to project your emotional instability onto me but it's not working. Amusement intensifying

Ah, but it is anything but random.

sure thing

Or maybe because literally every prediction he's made was wrong. He even statistically modeled a ceiling for trump that he busted through the next week

Does anyone even watch CBS?

Another digit dindu fagposter dominated

then stop considering it and do it

honestly, if you really are an autist, then nothing awaits you but pain and misery. Killing yourself now, on your own terms, might be a better alternative

or, you could always get over yourself and uncuck yourself.

Did you even read my fucking post?

He will be the last one.

Of the globalists.

>he keeps replying to me

>post numbers are random

I got something juicy for you guys. Will post in the next thread.

Says "computer expert" who types using 2 fingers

>General Pepe

Hi.

Medicine. No room for made up biology. You're allowed to stereotype by race because races ARE different in medicine. For instance, you can't give certain medications to everyone. Indians can't get Succinylcholine!

Remember, Manifest Destiny demands more than our nation expanding East to West; it also demands our expansion from North to South!

I actually use about six or seven fingers to type, burgerbro.

holy shit lads
i just watched this vintage Miller speech and i don't think my dick could get any harder right now
youtube.com/watch?v=05LujCtelSM

Yes. Did you read mine?

Why do you give a shit what they think politically

Uh guys

Maybe a mechanic?
huehue

I hate Silver for being consistently wrong throughout the primary process and being a smug cunt about it the whole time.

my dad
I stopped by and said hi

Feed me you fools. Mindlessly space out following numbers while I lead your worthless lives at the point of my finger

We hate Nate Bronze because all throughout the primaries he completely ignored all the signs that Trump would easily win.

fat people aren't healthy you sicko

lad, just stop

you already proved that you're autistic to us. there is nothing else we need to know about you

Are you feeling alright user? GETs have been here since the beginning.

was this you

Nevada's red again. Which state will flip next?

I just like replying to you user, nobody's leading anybody here.

We are not globalists user.

Colorado

Mountain high dude state

NM or CO

The first early voting numbers are out folks

seattletimes.com/nation-world/early-ballots-clinton-sees-strength-in-nc-but-lags-in-iowa/

Here's my take
>NC so far 40% Dem 33% Rep 27 Ind.
>Ind. numbers are up substantially from 2012 when they were only 17%
>Trump wins Ind usually by 15-20 points depending on the poll

>IA
>Dems are down substantially from last election
>Reps are about the same

Dems rely heavily on early voting to win, even McCain and Romney beat Obama in election day numbers in places like Florida and Ohio. Numbers being down is a good sign, much better is the spike in independents voting.

What is the effect site called again?

Oh god not again

I think Michigan because of Ford moving its manufacturing to Mexico. That really fits Trumps narrative and those Union guys will be so afraid their job is next to move that they will probably vote Trump.

dem rockies

>war on drugs = CIA importing drugs

>war on terror = nwo importing muzzies

Colorado
Second guess, Michigan

that guy freaking out earlier today talking about his 'contract' being up soon and never coming back here ever again really made me think

either a very clever troll or a very triggered shill

New Hampshire
Don't beleive me?
Check 'em

I agree, digit dindu fagposters are the nigger's nigger. They wait for random "muh dubs" to be generated by a shitty PHP script while thinking they're better than street thugs. Pour a 40 out

Good sign.

I'm not convinced

NEW

It's not one guy. It's a cell.

Or more.

Bye bye Hillary.

Suddenly those skittles are looking like a real stupid idea to shove in your mouth.

>tfw American
youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ3jPMM5Ac

Guys, I'm meeting with a republican senator in his office tomorrow. What should I do, say, or ask him? I'm unlikely to do anything because I'm a professional, but I'd like some advice regardless.

Have faith
All digits are magic
Try these ones out

Is he a cuck or for trump?

Who here /GermanandAnglo/

youtu.be/Iln6qqnOSnI

youtu.be/WkxW0Dbf5qA

youtube.com/watch?v=M1GJtFULzyQ

youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Gg78Px9Uoic

youtube.com/watch?v=VAS3ZYUe7y0

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

anyone have that video of trump in space, chilling and going light speed?

He's for Trump

colorado only voted blue for the weed

now that's done with- the state is going red

stoners are not tied to a political ideology- they think outside of the box

constantly

while sitting on the couch, doing nothing else

for years

Maybe this user is so triggered by digits because he never learned to count

What state and is he running for office?

>The first early voting numbers are out folks

There is no real there to this story though.

It isn't results. It's who requested ballots.

Shy Trump voters and Reagan Democrats won't be measured. Nor will newly registered voters.

Our nation and our race will leave the brown and black behind and expand out into the galaxies, fellow burger.

We are men of action. We have always been explorers, inventors, creators. It will always be so.

We will do it, and it will be glorious.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

I'm American first. Fuck ethnicity. That's exactly why the dune coons need to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncEATEeuxI0

All I will say is he's not nationally known.

4 people

The Argentine? I think the CTR employees either
>get red-pilled and come to our side
>are too unintelligent to get red-pilled
>become mentally unstable due to unconscious red-pilling and need counseling

We've seen this happen a few times before senpaitachi

>Not posting the better version with clips from WWII
youtube.com/watch?v=kR7HPQM0Jgg

Just tell him how you want the following handled
>borders closed shut
>trade deals renegotiated to benefit America including protective tarrifs
>America first over all other countries (including Israel)
>common core abolished, control returned to States
>military rebuilt
>immigration completely halted for a generation (or whatever your preference)

He'll know these are Trump's positions. Tell him these are YOUR legislative priorities and make sure he understands that your vote for him depends upon him undertaking/adopting these positions also.

Smile politely and leave him sweating.

There is a difference between stoners and casual imbibers. I've known plenty of the former who were doctors, lawyers or judges. You would never know by looking at them - consummate professionals and not the stereotype layabouts.