GLOBAL MARKET CRASH INCOMING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

Deutsche Bank is about to fucking crash 2 to 3 days tops lads.

Expect a massive sell-off this Friday.

>Google chart
google.com/finance?cid=673474
>super secret private chart
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ9Sw
tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=FRA:DBK
bloomberg.com/politics/trackers/2016-09-05/trump-says-artificial-stock-market-is-a-bubble
youtube.com/watch?v=WnE7gckfr58
youtube.com/watch?v=pJxBW7Ix78o
cnbc.com/2016/09/14/ben-bernanke-says-it-is-premature-to-count-out-negative-rates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=ce-ihzjGDI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please yes god I need a happening

>super secret private chart

Please something happen

why is apple on the private chart

We need not wait any longer, Germany is about to fucking crash. If it goes under $10.50 expect a train wreck.

Learn to use jew charts loser.

Kek will lead us in the chaos

wew lad

Good god, y'all.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ9Sw

Oh shit it's hitting the fan in here

anything besides the bearish selloff to look out for?

DB is pretty irrelevant desu

I-i-i was just shi-shitposting.

HALP

because op is a moron. He's sort of right though. Everything is going to collapse and Deutsche is guaranteed to go down but to try to put a 3 day timeframe on it is ridiculous. If I had to guess, markets are going to be up somewhat after the fed says no rate hike tomorrow, but that they'll trend downwards over the next few months and then there'll be some event that causes an actual crash.

Should we be worried?

Holy shit

Sorry, I gave my logged in link.

Here you go lad.

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=FRA:DBK

>DB is pretty irrelevant

they are germanys biggest bank

YES. Cmon Kek lad. Crash it.

Checked praise kek

YOU HAD TO KEEP GOING

YOU HAD TO KEEP USING MEME MAGIC TO WARP REALITY

NOW YOU'VE ANGERED THE KIKES AND NOW THEY'RE PULLING THIS SHIT

ITS
FUCKING
HAPPENING

Get pickled.

Nothing is going to happen.

you do know dbk lost over 50 percent these past days right? its over.

Trader here with a tip for you normies:

>invest all savings in bitcoin
>wait for crash
>After crash invest all of bitcoins in a new crypto-currency called 'ecoin'

>market crash in the middle of the start of ww3

that's it i'm panic selling all my stock tomorrow

have an spare bitcoins or etherum for a hopeless guy who will die like me?

a fucking 7/7 jeez

tell everyone you know to get out of the market and tell them to tell everyone they know

is it dbk stock, you better do it now online before you get your anus wreced.

Praise

lol i should have bought a gun last week

Memes and alarmist sensationalist shit aside, what would actually happen if the Deutsche Bank were to collapse?

Why don't you have any money? Being poor is a choice

SHADILAY BROTHER

Just playing it with three red and 2 life as a cheap 7/7 seems like the best bet DESU, unless you have some what to make the meme counter effect less dangerous (mana artifacts/creatures?)

>DB
>trillions in derivatives
>Irreverent

it would cause a chain reaction of all european countries to collapse because germany is the main producer, after that it might hit us and the brits then chian and russia. Within a week we would be doomed

Anyway here's something from a real expert:
bloomberg.com/politics/trackers/2016-09-05/trump-says-artificial-stock-market-is-a-bubble

so whats gonna happen to me?

Tfw too much of a lazy NEET to prepare for the happening

I'm going to die like the rest of the sheep

90% has already happened with DB. What's left is hardly anything.

But yes, it's a terminal short, that sucker is going to zero.

It appears that KEK has spared you.

So obviously the Eurozone would be in the shitter, but how would it affect the Asian and American markets, and what is the chance of it having a drastic affect? Sorry, I'm ignorant on this sort of thing.

everyone excited for the sweet trips nobody excited about my dubs

Stock up on tuna and ramen dude, literally the least you can do.

Checked and saved.

SHADILAY

You didn't praise him, and now you have earnt his blessings.

No one knows
It's chaos

Ridiculously OP general in EDH. Could head my land destruction deck. Mana rocks + mana dorks + this guy=win

Reminder that the shemitah year still has a few days left for surprises.

Never forgetti those digetis

because we all need eachother, if europe collapses we might collapse aswell, along with china.

Until this coming Saturday, I believe.

Spooky

Well that's not good

the powers that be won't let another collapse happen- they'll use their own secret billions to buy shares of deutsche

ALL IN SDOW TRIPLE LEVERAGED DOW ULTRA SHORT!!!
L
L
I
N

JUST ON TIME

IT MIGHT ACTUALLY TRULY HAPPEN

KEK CAN YOU CONFIRM????

This is a comfy pepe. Saved m8, good show.

Despite Europe's bank debt stacking up, DBK (Deutsche Bank) are being propped up by major derivative exposure amounting to 72 Trillion and keeps climbing. Although the majority is saved by their Net, this Net is at the expense of the various counter parties. If any fail to back up, then the trigger is fired, and things wont be pretty.

Moving on, another issue going on here is an increase in CDS's reaching nominal peaks in 2015/16, they're still not as high yet but they've been growing internally throughout the year. The picture related shows DBK's CDS against JP Morgan. There's also a CDS increase on the major Italian Bank 'Monte dei Paschi', I'm sure there are more on the linked banks I've named below.

In due course, it's only a matter of time before the loans start defaulting and reports either start lying or trying to fix things. A bailout shouldn't happen due to new EU rules in place since 2008 on bank bailout strategies. An option against the taxpayer lays open, but who's to say the government wont do both or the former?

I don't know.

But what I do know is that something will crack by the end of this year or next year 2017.

DBK has a Q3 on October 27th (check their calendar), and that's their final event till January 2017. If I had the chance, I'd be shorting DBK from now or during October. I'd also be shorting the banks connected to DBK who are also in swift decline:

HSBC
Barclays
UniCredit
Nordea
Santander
There's tons, and tons more, Look at the stock prices yourselves for proof.

I expect a European crash at least sometime in 2017/Late 2017. Maybe I'm a bit off, but expect further bank decline over the course of the next year.

no they wont, those rich people would have stopped it when it started happening, soros wanted this to happen he bet 20 billion, so it will happen

>billions
>bailing out trillions

Tippy top kekeroony

It's too late. It was always too late.

Cred Forums pulled this shit literally all last summer. Take your short-and-distort schemes elsewhere.

go back to the thread discussing trumps dick damn shill

My stock portfolio was actually up $1200 this month. For once Cred Forums can you please not meme magic something into existence? I like having money.

Praise kek.

>tuna
spam or corned beef is better, but tuna in oil is okay
also get pickled vegetables
get some kimchi as it has a variety of veges and tastes great

but I did here and here advocating chaos
the frog god is the one true god
behead those who insult kek

He's right you know

Rare Kasich to celebrate

PRAISE

DUGIN PREDICTED THIS

Hope you're stocked on food n' guns

I checked your dubdubs

There will be 1 billion dead after the market crash just over one year. Prepare to dig graves lads.

any free advice?

are my euros safe ?

and why should I believe you now when you weren't right the last thousand times?

On an "up" day like today the market had towards the end had a sell off trend. When stocks are rising and then a sell off on the same day is a bad sign.

no put them into another currency keep half and keepa new currency maybe pounds, thedollar or yen. or even yuan

We world of STRENGTH now.

because they lost 50 percent profits already

Hail kek.

For actual investing? Vanguard index funds, the broader the better. Trying to pick winners and losers either individual companies has given me no end of grief. While vti has been up steadily over time.

>Defender
>Haste
For what purpose

SO MUCH POWER

Kek is here.

They also said they won't pay the 14b fine from the US DOJ (read: are insolvent).

Isn't it weird that Germany just banned Pepe and now their fucking market is crashing? Praise be unto KEK!

>sacrifice a meme card
>all players sacrifice all lands they control

lets do it

THERE IS NO END

I had my parents savings for me, and my savings all in one bank all in one currency

Now I have some gold silver and bitcoin

In event of full fledged post apocalyptic scenario I have physical coins

If Internet and infrastructure remains I have bitcoin

FUCKING DOING ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I know. I have money to do it but I feel like it wouldn't matter.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

So, Germany today banned pepe´s imagery. Does that count as removing a meme counter? So they have sacrificed all land they control (DB). And all will be touched by this DB collapse.

PRAISE KEK HE HAS SPOKEN AGAIN

Soros, is that you?
Shorted something? Or gone long this time?

Economic happenings just mean I can buy shit really cheap while keeping my current stock, thus making me even more wealthy.

t. Longtime Investorfag

dubs happening

Then sell now and buy back in 5-17 months

thank you kek

Praise Him

Buy n hold for life, my nigga.

He's back.

have 1 bitcoin to spare, so i can survive the happening

The word on the street is that the US is suing Germany for their gold, which is held in America. This is the result of unsettled debts from deutsche bank.

THEY DID IT BRO, THEY BANNED PEPE TODAY

meme magick really, really do nice things
let the world finally burn

it's called selling your own book , these people spend 90% of their time posting on /pol and 10% on message boards for the stock.

Funny, I thought this was going to happen last year, but I guess that was just the beginning of the Shemitah.

I'm excited to see how this turns out. Hope you guys stocked up on guns, ammo, bic lighters, food, and water

Rofl. Most of my stocks are from after WWII, 30 years before the IPO. Feelsgood being a true patrician.

>2017
>Article 50 is triggered by the UK
>Market confidence is shaken
>DB Defaults
>The euro tumbles
>The UK is in prime bargaining position
>German banks fail
>Eurozone economies fall to shit
>Right wing parties rise rapidly due to rapidly falling living standards
>Immigrant resentment rockets
>Germany France and Greece all elect right wing parties
>France leaves the EU
>Greece leaves the EU

It just all needs to burn

Oh my. There's a storm brewing I can feel it.

Praise kek

Mostly all shipping is automatic through computers and Internet. Imagine all docks shut down in event of war where someone target Internet pipes in the ocean or any infrastructure in general

Shortage means price increase. It might be gradual, it might be explosive

Think about that a major city has about 3 days supply of fresh food before it goes bad

That's called timing the market. It's a bad idea. Nobody actually knows what the stock market is going to do tomorrow. Or in the short term of even a year.

I invest heavily in dividend producing stocks because I want to promote passive income. Whether the stock rises or falls, every 3 months I get a payout of a dividend. It buys me more shares which increases my dividend

Why wait out a possible happening that might not happen and miss out on delicious free money?

WITNESSED

I just wish I knew someone in 'the market' to tell. All my friends work in admin

Kek suggests that the next happening will be of financial nature.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

you cant eat coins bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=WnE7gckfr58

?

lets focus our faith and energy into more and more visible things, like more of this pepes smug face in images like berlin burning and shit; ot might increase kek's power

>"can't let it go just yet!"
>quantitative easing intensifies

HISTORY IS REPEATING. THIS IS WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE PENDULUM TO FULLY SWING OUR WAY.

WHO HERE READY TO KILL FILTHY COMMIES AND RACE TRAITORS?
>777
He is with us. THE HOLY TRINITY

PRAISE KEK.

duz it any bigger?

What do the Jews know that I don't?

You're going to get bombed in a false flag set to destabilise the middle-east and remove rights from American citizens.

I have food and things covered
The coins I got are globally recognized as legal payment
They'd be very valuable, also because of the minerals themselves

Are you sure the Fed won't prop it up with more money?

Everything it seems

big deal if a crash

what if the DOW crashes from 18k to 10k ? big deal

the DOW as 10,000 in 2010. by crash i assume, it drops to at most 15k . will barely affect anything

This guy is asking the real questions

>Deutsche Bank
>"Are you sure the Fed won't prop it up with more money?"

KEK

IS

HERE

Nobody cares about the fucking deutsche bank

Anybody with a work ethic will keep making money

>that feel when Janet Yellen is too chickenshit to raise rates above even 1% fucking 6 years after the recession supposedly ended.
>wonder what they'll do when there's a recession in about a year or two and they have nowhere to go but negative rates to try and kickstart a dying economy.

Such digits.

>white people wouldn't be using currency within a few days

abo detected

I meant the stock market, but the Fed minutes have indicated that they take global concerns into account in their policymaking. Someday we may come to a point in which the Fed literally props up foreign economies.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJxBW7Ix78o
Change the leaders names to

Merkel,Juncker and Tusk

2008 with no brakes, here we go.

Someone did say something about September 27.

sorry mate but a tin of food has more value than gold after three days

Have you seen Bernanke's latest thoughts?

cnbc.com/2016/09/14/ben-bernanke-says-it-is-premature-to-count-out-negative-rates.html

I set that google thing to a year and holy man look at it drop since they let in a bunch of uncivilised rapist barbarians.

At least we can all take joy if the market crashes, the last time it happened the Germans blamed the Jews and Hitler came to power, this time they will blame the muzzies and the far right will swing into action and save Europe.

noice get and madjik card

DEUTSCHE BANK

⭕⭕⭕....⭕
.........⭕....⭕
⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕
⭕....⭕........
⭕....⭕⭕⭕

SIEG HEIL

ITT newfags

>77
Fug. I was just shitposting.

Only 100 of the 1.4mn from 2015 Germany alone are employed.

Kek isn't though.

Any of you have the stone Kek statue photograph?

its not happening. I need to buy a glock first.

newfags can't ball force

......⭕
⭕.⭕

Praise Kek. The outcome is secured. Alemanistan craters in 48 to 72 hours.

>this thread

Praise KEK! Please give us knowledge of your desires and plans

No, you need to build an AR, 600 bucks and you can do it and have about 100 rounds and a couple mags.

That already happened this weekend dummy. What else?

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

noice digits, check mine

FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKK

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ce-ihzjGDI4

Lord Kek. Let me get all my teeth sorted before it kicks off senpai. I don't want to be in the second great depression with rotten teeth because I was too much of a stubborn cunt to get them done earlier. I definitely don't want medieval treatment or have to give blowjobs to a creepy dentist in order to get actual treatment.

EVERYONE. PREPARE FOR THE
>89999999 INCOMING!!!!

Fuck Im autistic
Bless me kek!

dubdubs ww3 confirmed

Nope, but thanks for trying. It is a photograph in a museum of an actual Egyptian stone frog statue.

Kek apparently agrees. Pistols are for faggots, get a 16 inch, 1:7 twist AR 15 if you want to survive the happening.

Holy shit that's terrifying.

>tfw no guns, ammo, lighters, or soap
LITERALLY CHUM READY TO BE EATEN

How can this happen! Who could be behind this!!! :^)

you could try calling the military before phone lines go out.

In the next twelve hours shit WILL go down.

omg I love this. saved.

>no guns or ammo
but you are american
>lighters
like, buy a dozen and keep em on you and out of water
>soap
ew, how do you wash?

You can't force Lord Kek to give you specific repeating digits. He will reward the worthy. Or those that amuse him.

Now, prepare for the happening.

checked myself

SELL
SELL
SELL
KEK COMPELS YOU
PANC SELL
SELL
SELL

So he can tap for his dubs ability on the turn that he enters the battlefield.

good advice, user. all you young people should be maxing out your roth IRAs every year.

Ahhhhhhh

>777
>7/7
and is a hasty 7/7 unkillable for 2 mana and 4 life?

Kek's just fucking with us now.

That's his will. You can not fathom it.

this. just keep investing regularly and have some liquid cash in reserve for great buying opportunities (like a crash).

WE ARE CRASHING THIS BANK

Silly. The Bank crashes you :)))))))))))))

It's just a reset. Still, prep.

Hey, can you guys remember this. We need Kek's idol.

Ramen flavor packets will be worth more than their weight in gold in the future. All that flavor, all that salt, extremely light and small and portable, never expires.

>so whats gonna happen to me?

>911

ded

kek is fake and gay

db is going to collapse

Ah DBK

If people realized that being an economic cunt never actually ends well then the would would be a better place.

Same story forever.
Hear this, you that crush the poor, and make the needy of the land to fail,

Saying: When will the month be over, and we shall sell our wares: and the sabbath, and we shall open the corn: that we may lessen the measure, and increase the sicle, and may convey in deceitful balances,

That we may possess the needy for money, and the poor for a pair of shoes, and may sell the refuse of the corn?

The Lord hath sworn against the pride of Jacob: surely I will never forget all their works.

Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein: and rise up altogether as a river, and be cast out, and run down as the river of Egypt?

And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that the sun shall go down at midday, and I will make the earth dark in the day of light:

And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation: and I will bring up sackcloth upon every back of yours, and baldness upon every head: and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the latter end thereof as a bitter day.

>2 to 3 days
6, actually

The guy predicted September 26 as possible happening date.

So, from what I gather, if it keeps falling for even another day, we could be looking at bearish reactions that lead to an endemic crash with global consequences?

Whatever.

kek em

So what's the magical point of no return?

Like holy shit sky is falling

sadly, they do expire. i have some that went foul after about ten years.

Birthday ruined.

Ironically the most recent probable cause being a minor trade war between the EU and USA

EU hit Apple
US hit DBK

Russia has been schilling the whole dbk collapse meme for about two years.

German banking deserves it though for the shit they forced onto Irelands debt books. Let 'em burn.

The goal wasn't to force it, the goal was to link to it ahead of time. Duh. It was nowhere near it. This was validated with dubs.

Why would I try to predict my own and not provide a prophecy to confirm?

Jeez man, get it together. Think shit through before shitposting.

CAPTCHA: OAKMAN MEMORIAL

Everything is fine.

Chinese housing market collapse?

The Professor: "Mein Fuehrer. Himmler found this idol in the expedition to Nepal. We have been unlocking its occult power."

Hitler: "JA WOHL!"

Total market collapse like in 1920. One bank potentially going under isn't shit.

Kinda want Germany to burn for what they did to Europe desu

haha yeah, isn't kek great?

>mfw and yfw a Brit currently runs DB

D E V I L I S H !

Thinking and shitposting are mutually exclusive.

we shemitah now

s'cool

>Chinese everything collapse because they're cheap copies*
ftfy.

nah, it would have to be before Friday. Traders and Financial Advisors don't actually work on a Friday, they just hit a button for one trade then go golf around lunch.

when will you happening faggots fuck off

Fucking ayyyyy man let me buy my guns first fag

Holy cow guys! He's right!
>I JUST HEARD 10 SKYKINGS!!!!!!!!11!!

>tfw the recession never ended, we are living in the longest depression in modern history

how much do i need exactly..i feel like i eat too much and would need a room full

Go watch, Kek commands it.

Yeah but I thought the whole point was that DB is so interconnected that it'll drag down everything with it.

Or are the DB threads one elaborate meme

2 weeks. And it will wreck the Canadian economy with it when all the Chinese property owners mass sell their assests in Canada to maintain liquidity.

When they turn off internet during massive happening

PRAISE KEK
PLEASE GUIDE ME THROUGH THE STORM

PIIGS.

Nah nah, they are still cheap imports. Of course, when petrodollar collapses and cheap imports to USA end (because hyperinflation), Chinese manufacturing will shit the bed.

>Grandpa's Investment Advice

No amount of praise will cause kek to smile on me

Deutsche Bank also says it has no intention of paying $14bn to the Department of Justice for mis-selling mortgage-backed securities before the 2008 crisis.

It's true.

What

Are you dumb? The way derivatives contracts work, one bank failure equals global collapse, as in lehman

Because you need to discuss and make predictions, not merely praise.

Are DB bound by law?

Can the DOJ forcefully make them comply?

Please, Kek
Make it stooooop

>invest your money into the stock market goy, it's the only way to grow your wealth!

glad I didn't fall for that meme

>underestimating the size of Chinese housing market bubble
I think you mean they will try to occupy all the property they bought, because China won't be safe to reside in at that point.

>mass social unrest, government collapse, falling back into regionalism
>spreading of Christianity might mean another Taiping Rebellion
If China is lucky, it won't happen at once.

Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain.

They are debt entwined with DB and French banks, if DB goes under, they all start dropping first. Greece first then Italy (we will probably prop up Ireland again because Anglo-Irish bank is important) and yeah.

You'll need more than that. Just for reference when i was in the Army standard carrying load was 210 rounds. 1 mag in the rifle and carry 6 on the vest.

You'll probably want to get a little more.

Oh alright, thanks bong

>Source plzzzzzzzzz

>Source plzzzzzzzzz

>Source plzzzzzzzzz

this is so accurate. That graph sums up my economy "knowledge"

At least i don't even pretend i know something, mostly lurking

Your digits say more than real evidence ever could.

angloirish bank was a scam and is wound up and gone.

What re you dribbling on about?

I already have 600 rounds for my .22 rifle with half a dozen other guns and ammo and a propure water filter along with some tactical gear (gas mask and camo) and I'm buying nonperishable food soon.

Anything else needed?

He does it because only this storm can facilitate the European uprising.

Isn't he the God of chaos or something?

An actual gun

He has many forms

Check

Chaos and darkness, yes.

>I expect a European crash at least sometime in 2017/Late 2017. Maybe I'm a bit off, but expect further bank decline over the course of the next year.
that actually fits the Rotschilds' 30yo agenda of making a new world currency in 2018

They may try, but what will they do then? They can't pay taxes with no money, they don't know the local language hampering their ability to get a job and the standard immigrant thing to do is to open up a small business but lol, can't with no money or a massive loan. They'll mass sell off their houses, driving prices down and putting them all underwater and unable to pay off the morgates they took out, and wrecking Canadians as well. Which, in turn, will drag America down. Then you can either bail them out at a massive expense to native Canadians or let them crash and deal with a large population of unemployable and broke people who have no loyalty to your country or community. And that's just the start.

Do you have friends? You'll need friends.

Also of the time before the light

Witnessed

Uhh... you don't get to bring friends.

A .22 can be used for various hunting bits.
also
>half a dozen other guns

Anything else you guys need help with? If happenings seriously happen how do we band together?

>American
>using a .22

Isn't .22 really expensive there especially considering how cheap you can get 5.56, which might actually kill someone?

>muh denial
Say "Thank you Britain for saving us from our own Irish greed and corruption". Also pay back the ECB what you owe them and the UK, there's a good boy.

Please happen for once! So many itsfuckingnothing.jpg teases the last few years

Please sweet Jesus happen. Trump would win 48 states if a new depression hits.

Plus, I don't give a fuck because my mortgage is locked in at a great rate and my job is depression proof.

22lr is cheap AF, no matter where you are

Check those quads

And I was a Marine infantryman, 100 rounds and a few mags are fine for your average poor civilian to survive a few days to get out of his current situation or travel light. I've got a couple thousand rounds and a chest rig, but I've already got a plan to evac if need be, this guy doesn't even have a gun at all and probably doesn't know how to use one properly.

The fed may prop up US banks to buy out the germans for chump change, seems far more likely imo...

The goal was always to own the eurozone.

I have some friends along with an able bodied dad and his police friends.

No my .22 isn't expensive and I have other guns that would actually kill a man but not a 5.56 rifle.

Should we all stop by /k/ to panic buy some guns?

The fall approaches. The long night cometh and all the glories of man will be bathed in the light of a thousand blasts of light and the gold so coveted will not fill the empty pits of their stomachs. So it is written, so shall it be. Kek wills it.

Good. Those are the right kind of friends.

You fucking dolts. The sell off was from people holding less corporate bonds that were yielding less than 6% because they know they can buy up new bonds at greater than 7% in the next few years, due to deutsche's need to raise capital.

You are all happenin fags, get lost

I'm not sure i understand, someone explain this to me like i'm 10 years old.

This is the year m8, at least you live in Australia you're safe

bruh. its never happened.

So you could have made millions off this knowledge but decided to come here and just tell everyone for free...

Sounds totally plausible and true to me user

Get a fucking 5.56 rifle, jesus christ, your .22 isn't going to do dick other than take up space for your useful guns.

I know it's cheap here but someone told me once that Americans buy and resell the shit out of 22 so bad that it ends up being priced close to centrefire rounds

Didn't actually bother looking it up since I didn't care enough

>you live in Australia you're safe
confirmed for never been to australia

Lads you have no idea, this is a fucking blessing.

A crash in the end times of Liberals is a surefire way for the fire to rise. Had this inevitability happened a couple of years later, Lefties would have the tools to shift the blame.

BANK RUNS BEGIN TOMORROW. Check yourself before you kek yourself. The lord kek demands it

FUCK THIS IS GOING TO SNOWBALL GUYS

>Cred Forums was right again

Yeah what gives?

I'm going to really soon.

Lord KEK is aways OP, would also work in modern

I doubt actual unironic fascism will rise again. National Socialism, maybe.

>Market crashes
>Everything over here continues the same

wew

Literally 0 proof..that's pol for ya...

NO

If i say kek 'em. You say check em. Kek em....

You know as well as I do that the Government will do some fuckery, fudge some digits and make everything OK again.

If the stock dips below 10, that will mean that bank is bankrupt.

Just because you are a nigger neet

MEDICINE, EVERYONE FORGETS THE MEDICINE

Wow holy digits - saved

Shadilay!

na, you can buy .22lr for pennies

.223 is about $0.30

But they're still exposed to 70+ Trillion in Derivative Exposure

How can you possibly hedge against that must risk

Wouldn't a sharp downturn fuck them right up?

CHECKUM

Calm down lad, 2008 happened and shit is the same, 2016 can happen and shit will be the same

MFW the end never truly comes

Who knows leaf, who knows. We said we would never fly then around 1911 we made the plane and flew with the birds.

>whatisaworldwar.jpg

SeeThey can't fudge it if the brownie batter only has literal shit left ya fuckin leaf.

This

How many potatoes did you save up?

>exact set up, on on the floor with a futon mattress
Jesus fuck, are you me?

I don't think there's enough Jew magic for this one m8

Its pronounced check em

>whatisaworldwar.jpg

Something everyone in the world is so incredibly afraid of due to Nukes that the chances of anything escalating beyond what it is today are null.

Ch-checked

Is it time for me to get out of the market and sell everything before the crash? (a measly $3000)

The level of retardation is over 9000

Divide and conquer tactics eh CIA?

Its too late you should have listened, there is nothing to be done now.

SHADILAY!! SHADILAY!!

let the powers of chaos wash over Deutsche Bank

How will this effect my dear old mam and dad?

Praise kek to rain fire against moloch and his Jewish thralls.

KEK GRANT ME WINGS TO DO YOUR BIDDING

>Who knows leaf, who knows. We said we would never fly then around 1911 we made the plane and flew with the birds.
One of the tenets of fascism is anti-liberalism, and that shit just won't fly today, considering how integral liberalism is to the western identity. People like having freedoms and equality under law and not being underperson'd. People would be converting to Islam en masse, otherwise.

Now, left-wing socialism with nationalist ideas, that I can definitely see rising. It's time for the tyranny of neoliberal pandering to far-leftists to end. Left-wingers want to drive the economy now, and not have the worker trampled on in the name of economic growth.

>red green
Kek seems like he'd be a colorless mana creature with card shifting abilities.

>players expose hands (Cred Forums's investigative prowess)
>chosen discard abilities (info leaks defeating opponents)
>play from opponents graveyards (out jewing the jew)

Kek hear me. Show the unbelievers why they should have faith in these warnings. Woe be upon those fools who still disregarded your 8's.

let these dubs be more evidence of Kek's unwavering desire to create Poo and Pee all over DB!!

Why, a major bank is extremely exposed in a time of economic unrest in a long period of poor economic performance and indicators are pointing towards the possibility of recession.

I'm sure DBK is hedged out the ass, but regardless is it not possible that there could be a market correction soon?

Growth is flat worldwide, major indices are at all time highs, but what's supporting such optimism in the markets?

Or does your shitty post-post-ironic meme make you a CFA?

nukes don't exist you fucctard

No state funded potatoes

Kek has spoken, Neets will survive the happening, praise him!

>Growth is flat worldwide
>flat worldwide
>flat world

flat earth confirmed - shadilay!

Even if they don't exist (they do), the fear is real.

checked

Won't happem

Oh begorrah tis the end times.

>That pic.

BTW, that would be an American nuke.
Our strategy in the event of a foreign land invasion that actually takes a major city is to pull out and bomb it to hell, this isn't even a secret.

You can forget about the soda bread to sean

Holy shit mate.

My parents used to trade small stocks. I got a car out of the game, but we almost lost a lot of money in a bad oil deal. Now we just are /comfy/ off of their injury based VA checks and I'm heading to college soon.

Hope to all y'all who are actually in danger!

From the IMF
"Global growth, currently estimated at 3.1 percent in 2015, is projected at 3.4 percent in 2016 and 3.6 percent in 2017. The pickup in global activity is projected to be more gradual than in the October 2015 World Economic Outlook (WEO), especially in emerging market and developing economies.
In advanced economies, a modest and uneven recovery is expected to continue, with a gradual further narrowing of output gaps. The picture for emerging market and developing economies is diverse but in many cases challenging. The slowdown and rebalancing of the Chinese economy, lower commodity prices, and strains in some large emerging market economies will continue to weigh on growth prospects in 2016–17. The projected pickup in growth in the next two years—despite the ongoing slowdown in China—primarily reflects forecasts of a gradual improvement of growth rates in countries currently in economic distress, notably Brazil, Russia, and some countries in the Middle East, though even this projected partial recovery could be frustrated by new economic or political shocks.

Risks to the global outlook remain tilted to the downside and relate to ongoing adjustments in the global economy: a generalized slowdown in emerging market economies, China’s rebalancing, lower commodity prices, and the gradual exit from extraordinarily accommodative monetary conditions in the United States. If these key challenges are not successfully managed, global growth could be derailed."

1/2

2/2
A fed rate hike could shatter the illusion that things are still growing and bullish.
I think Janet Yellen has deliberately filibustered for more than a year to keep from shattering consumer/investor confidence
Banks are starting to suffer in the markets
Oil is starting to falter again as OPEC increases outputs (again, like in February which fucked American oil producers)
Syria is faltering, and further Middle Eastern Unrest is likely
DBK is starting to show just how precarious things are

Confirmed for underage b8. 2008 happened and it changed A LOT dumbass