Why do black males dominate sports and we are afraid to admit it?

Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkzlbC7MHgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dominate

What?

Not afraid to admit it.

haven't see this pasta in a while
>Swimming

Its shit copypasta seeing as everything on list A is White dominated and everything on list B is Black

sage grows in all fields

>we

>afraid to admit it
What do you mean? It's not something you can admit, it's a fact. Blacks are mostly poor, they see professional sports as the only way out of poverty so they work harder, blacks in the West were also bred to be stronger slaves, so blacks in the West typically have stronger bones/bigger stature.

Citations needed on all of these. Just because you SAY that they dominate those sports doesn't mean they actually DO.

It's called eugenics. You realize people at one time had two niggers fight to the death and bet on it?

Dogs dominate dog fighting clubs
So does roosters in cock-fighting.

They are animals whose purpose is to entertain us

That's cool but can they think by their own?
Can they think at all?

The "white" guy looks like a spic.

Then you wonder why people want you IP banned, this pasta is ancient you leafcuck.

>blacks are more athletic
>whites are smarter

Why is it OK to say the first one but racist to say the second one?

It's better if you work together.

>people thinking the leaf is serious
Learn to read you dumb nigs

Memes aside blacks, athletically, have more explosivity. So they're good at stuff like running and bounceball.

Whites have more coordination and endurance, so they're better at swimming, distance running, and weightlifting.

>blacks are more athletic
you realize the FIRST affirmative action quota system was applied in american sports like football and basketball right? before that it was all whites cause niggers are shit every fucking QB is still white

This is commander Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka Z40. I know where you live. Send me 10,000 pesos to my PayPal [email protected] or I will send my men to kidnap you and boil you alive, guiso-style.

Do not fuck with the company.

Sorry sir didnt mean any wrong.
I am just a meme-farmer tending to my crops.

>Cred Forums user bringing the truth

truly our brothers in arms.

ITT: Retards who didn't read past the first few words to realize the giant troll list of sports niggers don't even play. Not to mention the picture title.

We actually aren't afraid to admit it. In fact we fucking champion them for that kind of shit.

Wata is racis

I know for a fact they do not dominate MMA or any combat sports, WWE, weightlifting (both powerlifting and bodybuilding), swimming, and driving sports. Besides for Tiger Woods, they dont dominate golf either. I cant speak for the rest of the sports, but since youre a leaf, ill just sage this thread because of how idiotic this is.

Bill Burr did a routine on it.

Basically you can't say black males have a predisposition to dominating athletics because it's racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkzlbC7MHgQ

WTF

blacks never really had that "civilized" period of marriage and reproduction like every other race did, where they went through self-taming periods of arranged or otherwise structured marriage where males were selected for their contributions to society.

This means black "peacocking" skills never had a chance to dull, so they on average are naturally better with traits designed to attract women. These are things like dancing, high extroversion, extremely good social skills, aggressive tendencies, and good physical genetics in general.

one pulls their shorts up while the other pulls them down lmao

I'm not afraid to admit it. I believe blacks are genetically inclined to dominate sports just like whites and Asians are inclined to dominate intellectual pursuits. Our genetics all determine it. Personally, I prefer playing Gookclick over Sportsball.

SC2 shat all over the original bloodline though.

fuck off with this pasta
god i hate fucking leafs

>leaf pasta is as stale as a rock
As expected

Cuck

>and we are afraid to admit it?
It's pretty fucking common knowledge you stupid leaf. It's hilarious that you have to create a false scenario where you're right to make us jealous of niggers.