Are we going to have a conversation about Trumps close relationship to the jews and Israel...

Are we going to have a conversation about Trumps close relationship to the jews and Israel? Or just pretend nothing is here?

What has happened to Cred Forums? Almost not a single thread about this for the whole year.

Trump has married away all his children to judaism, and there is no way "He is outjewing the jews", this looks really bad, is Trump a Golden Trojan Horse?

Why does nobody on Cred Forums mention Trumps deep connections with Jewish NYC cartel, formerly operating in Russia? Or his Mentor Roy Cohn who had ties to the detroux child prostitution ring, and CIA's op of boy-kidnapping ring implicating high ranked politicians to increase their black budget?

We have always been about redpills, I have been on the Trump train since the beginning and he is the only viable candidate not a single doubt, he improved the overton window, destroyed media and political correcton which has suppressed freedom of speech and the reason why nobody dared to speak out against mass immigration. I personally have lots of money betted on Trump and he will be Americas new president.

But why in the fuck aren't we talking about the possible ramifications of his jewish connection, and the fact all of his children will be jewish from now on? Has Cred Forums been hijacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/30/trump_to_zionist_israel_question_we_are_going_to_protect_israel_100_that_was_nasty.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clarifying for retards, yes voting for Trump is the right decision simple as that, Trump all the way, no doubt. Sitting out the vote is a vote against Trump and wont be tolerated.

But the lack of threads discussion the consequential severity of Trumps jewish connections, past, and his pro-israel relationship is concerning.

What the fuck gives?

Bumping for Truth

If he can stop the globalist agenda for at least a teensy bit then that would be dandy.

He isn't going to be our only God Emperor
forever.

Or is he?

>keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

If anything it makes me want to vote for him more. He's clearly aware of the outsized Jewish influence in society. My personal theory is that he did this in advance of running for president or something major like that to make sure (((they))) felt comfortable enough with him that he wouldn't end up like Robert Kennedy. The big question we should be asking is can they control him? And the simple answer to that is no. He can hardly control himself. Is it possible they could have some influence over his policy decisions? Absolutely yes. However we that would be even more true with basically every other candidate. Thus even though it's been his biggest weakness throughout the campaign, his blatant recklessness and spontaneity is why he's the best option we have against the Jews even if he has done connections to them. I trust that his egotism to be forever remembered in the history book as a savior of America will overpower anything the Jews could do to completely control his agenda.

I feel like sometimes I'm the only one in america who cares about that as well.

I will still vote for him because I don't feel like I have a choice, for many different issues, gun rights, border, etc, and I need california to go red at least this one year.

But yeah, what does it matter if he has a jewish wife and kids?

You know I had real high hopes that he'd stop sending that 3 billion dollars to isreal every year until I saw that one picture of him at his desk with that menorah. Then I learned about Ivanka. I mean I get the media would force him yo say good things about isreal NO MATTER WHAT, but ivanka ruined it.

Do any of you really think trump is red pilled about the intrnational jewish conglomerates and rothschilds conspiracies?

He has to either be a plant or he used to be one and he has gone rogue.

Shit I just realized this is more than just the interdimensional completemultiverse wide chess I thought it was before.

so you want all the jews from israel going back to europe?

I havent really done any research into it but personally I dont see his daughter marrying a Jew to be a problem. That's just what Jews do: they marry rich as fuck white girls (or vice versa). Ivanka's husband is just some rich Jew pleb with no connection to the puppet masters.

Another thing is that if Trump wins presidency, you can expect everyone from every angle will try to control his life. That's what happens to every world leader: people are constantly trying to control you. Will he submit to the Jews, or some other high ranking group? I have no clue.

I suspect infighting between the jews, and it's the old jews controlling the media and liberal leaning jews that will be destroyed/sacrificed for another more ambitious clan of jews.

Maybe it's a brilliant jew-move to prevent the collapse happening too fast, in hopes to prevent a true civil war "Blood of patriots and Tyrants" instilling a true constitutional pro-nationalistic ruling aka Jews expelled. They must cling on to America or lose a great card.

(Jews sacrificing large chess pieces(((media, marxist education etc))), in a game of chess as bait, to take the king piece is known as "Fools Mate")

Believe or not, America will most likely never fall or submit as Europeans did due to your constitution and large amount of guns and patriotic militia, Americans would never stand by seeing bombs, muslim rape and murders on a daily basis without picking up arms.

Perhaps jews know we are wising up to the old 2D chess of Red Vs Blue secretly controlled by the Gray illusion, and trump is their 3D depth scheme, a pro-israel conservative nation.

I have foreseen this 5 years ago after seeing european flags hanged together with Israel flag in a conservative sense. EDL (english defense league) who proclaimed themselves to (((Nationalistic))) yet alligned with jews is an obvious sign of co-opted/controlled opposition of nationalism.

Unless we are truly rid of the jews, Mr Bones wild ride will never end, no question about it.

This might very well be the greatest trick jews have pulled yet, and it saddens me that Cred Forums refuses to question the potential angles and outcomes of this, some people even claim that jews are "based".

Never forget their insidious nature, jews consist of more than just left-wing marxist lunatics, they have corrupted and rotten the democratic and liberal ship, now they will slither away to more warmer climates, infest the right. (((Milo))) is just a very obvious jew, and the beginning. They will always corrupt anything they touch.

>What the fuck gives?
I'm going to say this slowly for your stupid fucking brain:

Cred Forums is not an organ of Stormfront. Most people here aren't anti-Semites. Most people here aren't even nazis in the loosest sense of the word. Cred Forums was never an organ of Stormfront, not even back when it was /new/.

You fresh off the boat newfags who filter in here from your cesspit white nationalist sites are the enemy. You come here and think you're among friends and you're not. You're a tiny minority on this board, spewing your stupid fucking conspiracies and chain-posting character-limit posts full of links to dubious extreme right websites as if anyone gives a fuck.

Feel free to talk about anything you like here, but holy fuck, this isn't the white nationalist subreddit you have open in the other tab. This board is for politics - all politics.

It's shocking and saddening seeing our redpilled brothers getting too blinded by the hype of our beloved Trump, to dare to think outside the box for just a minute.

I will clarify, once again beloved Trump is our only (and great) option, no-one else. But after Trump has been elected, we must remain extremely critical and vigilant at his every move, this is highly important.

It also saddens me that people dont see the The Hegelian Dialectic being played by the jews

>Manufacture a problem (Think ISIS made by Israel
>Bring people to hatred and fear for scary ISIS
>Provide a solution, and everyone will cheer and thank the "saviours"

ISIS is not a legit threat, if our traitorous government wasnt hellbent on destroying our people, ISIS would so easily be wiped of the map, no effort.

Jews created ISIS, let them cause problem, soon ISIS purpose is complete and the masters will throw them into the garbage, and we will hail their pawns as legendary saviors for doing this.

I suspect Trump is going to do whatever any good leader will do, something that would have been standard without jews. We have been derived from common sense for so long (every elected drone politician has whipping us gradually, removed the all the carrots, making it worse and worse each year), that when jews with Trump as their pawn, finally removes the whip and gives us plenty of carrots (once again, this is meant to be the standard in healthy, jewfree society) we will celebrate in joy and thank our masters.

Hello rebbit i've seen you attempting to make Cred Forums more media friendly, too bad we have never been about that newfag.

Questioning everything has always been Cred Forums's way of doing things, even if it offends.

We all support the Trump train because he is only legit ray of light we have seen in nightmarish leftist darkness of years, but we are not blind fools, and even Trump must be question. We secure his place as president, but afterwards we must go back on track and question all

Ophisthread.bash

Literally no one gives a shit Ahmad .

Go talk about it in stormfront, faggot

Also kys and cut your balls off, bullprepper.

Also,

Sage.

You're a faggot and so is your thread.

jesus christ my folders are getting too big. It literally took me 15 minutes to find this pic.

Like I said in another thread. All the good Jews are in Israel. if you want more jews in Europe and America get rid of Israel. But I don't think most people here would want that.

Hell most people here are too stupid to realize, that even hitler wanted a Jewish state in Israel.

I've even seen random jewish newspapers from the 30s talking about this.

Mass immigration isn't a new thing. If Hitler could have just sent the jews to Israel he would have done it.

Never compromise, not even in the face of armageddon.

We have never propped ourself up to appear to be more media-friendly, we have never toned it down to appeal to the masses.

We are not a board seeking to "recruit" "alt-righters", or "normies". We will always question and dig for redpills, even on those we love.

Jew connections?
Good.

>Hello rebbit i've seen you attempting to make Cred Forums more media friendly, too bad we have never been about that newfag.
I have been on Cred Forums since 2005. I was on Cred Forums before it was even Cred Forums, long before you Swedes even got internet. You want to know why people aren't talking about Trump's Jewish connection?

I'll tell you why.

Because it's a fucking retarded topic to talk about, and most people on this board aren't retarded.

>>>/stormfront/

>the nazi swede is back
Just go to Stormfront already.

I always figured this board was just a stormfront colony

Satan

I know almost all jews in prominent positions in the west are cancerous marxist leftist filthy, I even had a jew tell me personally about the general difference between western jews, and Israelic jews. (Still jews are bad news regardless what anyone tries to say)

Hello drone shills, having fun? Now fuck off drone.

>Major point of thread coming up

For those who are not idiotic newfags reading this, I am not a neonazi stormfag nor will I ever be. What I am doesn't matter, all that matters is objective truth, regardless if I like it or not. Redpill does not cowtow for anyone feelings or opinions, it's just there wheter you like it or not.

The absolute main point of the thread is that we will always dig deeper, research everything, regardless our emotional attachment to find the redpills, uncompromised, unbias and never sugar coating it.

Seeing as Cred Forums has been run over by alt-right mainstream faggot, it's not a suprise to see the negative reaction when bringing up things every sensible and genuine Cred Forums browser would question.

We have never been the people that ignore suspicious signs in favor of personal emotions regarding subjects. Questioning everything will always be us, and believe me, after Trump is elected, we will be vigilant and question all of his decisions, we do not remain blind with zeulos mindset, that is for the plebs.

We are currently frying big enemies, liberals etc which means we will not be divided in our support for Trump, but after it's secured, WE WILL DIG DEEP into Trumps past, let's hope Trump doesnt wipe the internet of his connections with Roy Cohn and the company, the right decision for anyone who isnt a retarded drone is to always stay vigilant and gather the information we can.

I could have sworn I made some other comments in this thread.

Whatever.

I would literally pay someone 5$ to find the article from Canada I have been referencing for over a year.

All I remember was searching old newspapers for COLD, and shit like that from old newspapers, and I somehow ended up reading a full page article about how I guess modern Canadian Jews felt about the rise of the 3rd Reich.

There was at least one full page about some jew saying how the Nazis were Zionists, It's honestly the one thing I wish I saved, since I visit Cred Forums so much. It was such a great article.

>I know almost all jews in prominent positions in the west are cancerous marxist leftist filthy, I even had a jew tell me personally about the general difference between western jews, and Israelic jews. (Still jews are bad news regardless what anyone tries to say)

Nice to see that you agree with my general opinion. Even my pic generally said the same.

Now if we could just find those old articles , I'd get a huge WWIII boner

Trump to "Zionist Israel" Question: "We Are Going To Protect Israel 100%," "That Was Nasty"
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/30/trump_to_zionist_israel_question_we_are_going_to_protect_israel_100_that_was_nasty.html

Dear CTR/Stormweenie/muzzie OP.

We know the difference between nationalist Jews and Globalist Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM

youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic

>claims that Cred Forums is for questioning others and the search for truth in one breath
>anyone who disagrees with me is paid opposition in the next breath

Would the US not protect the UK or France 100%?

I keep saying this over and over, but even if you hate the jews wouldn't you not want them to come here if you did hate them???

The whole things makes no sense to me.

The cuck cucked a cuck til his cuck cucked him.
Swede so cuck
Shut the fuck up

I am sensible, I accept truths even if it hurts me, even if i hate nigs I could still admit they might be better athletics. Or jews being infinitly more clever (and devious!) It doesnt matter how anyone feels about things, all that matters is the unconditional truth, that is the true definition of "redpill"

I feel like I'm becoming Keanu Reeves in Street Kings, like a guided missile, once he sees the discrepency or oddity, he just wont let go, he becomes a guided missile, going against his police depertment and chief, despite them telling him to forget about it, or stay away, never stopping even if everyone turns on him, hellbent on finding out the truth.

I put 4K on Trump as betting, never been a fan of nazism and probably rightleaning centrist at heart, but like all genuine Cred Forumsanons we value the unadultered truth above all. Pretending that we shouldnt pay any mind to Trumps children given over to Judaism, like it's nothing odd, or his deep and life long jewish connection connected to CIA pedo rings it's a plebians and newfags response.

Symbolicly, I jumped of the Trump train after spotting something very suspicious in the forest we past. The cheers and loud celebration of my fellow anons, with the train chugging loudly, is now fading away in the distance, whilst I proceed to head deeper into the cold, dark forest, with penetrating silence. Investigating it deeper on my own. Wish I wouldn't been alone, but it must be done.

The US. Has almost as many Jews as Israel.

If you truly hated Israel you wouldn't want them here in this country. Which is obviously where the majority of them would come.

But if you aren't just a memer you would think that the 5 million or so jews from israel would just disappear if the country of Israel were eliminated.

Obviously if you were that much of a memer you would be completely retarded

TL;DR

Trump is a cryptokike Zionist. Globalist puppet.

6 million times more than Obama.

I hope you realize Trump will end up like every other big government republican in this country,

He might not be as retarded and hilarious as yeb, but he will without a doubt be just another big government conserve just like GEORGE BUSH.

actual redpilling doesnt exist here anymore dude. its all an echochamber and if you question or are critical you are a shill. the true redpill is that we have become blinded by our specific version of the truth.

This user is genuine, and unsurprisingly he drops a straight redpill. Let's hope we will never become a rare breed.

He will not stick to the globalists "lets gradually change nothing except making it more worse" plans. He will bring positive change, and he will definitly deliver on his promises, he has to for public backings sake. America will greatly improve, he has no choice, just imagine him not building the wall. He will deliver on the promises and he will be the first politician in a long time who will do so.

>....

I'm just throwing this out for all genuine Cred Forumsanons, this is the last chance we can gain deep redpills about Trump. My theory is that once Trump is elected president, there is a SLIM(!) chance he will purge the entire internet from any information providing a negative link between him and the NYC jewish mafia + Roy "cia pedo rings" Cohn and other things he does not want the public to know about.

He already stated he will sue sources for libel etc, so expect this as a possibility. If only I had more people backing me.

So much for being the reincarnation of Hitler. Too bad Cred Forums.

It comes down to this:

Do you believe he is just bullshitting when he spouts nationalist rhetoric at grave political and personal risk? Do you believe the (((media))) is just pretending to absolutely hate his guts at every turn? Do you believe there is a nefarious subterranean Jewish agenda afoot and *their all in on it.*

Ultimately we cannot know what's in his heart. His kids married some Jews. Hitler had Jews serving in the Reich and doing so with distinction.

What you have to understand is that there is no actual modern day Jewish race. It's a meme used to discredit anyone who names the Jew or who casts aspersions on the Jewish agenda. There is only ideological satanism, which finds the richest firmament in Talmudism. Phariseeism (the precursor to Talmudism) successfully usurped true Judaism before the time of Christ.

This is heavy and difficult because you've been mind-fucked for so long, but actual modern day Jews are those who spiritually adopt Christ and his teaching and Church (post-messianic Judaism is literally Christianity). What you think of as Jews are actually Pharisees/Talmudists and are not a race or genetic "tribe" at all. They're related to Khazars somewhat but have mixed, lived internationally, and had so many converts (bot in and out) as to have no actual distinctive genetic heritage. Ignore the hasbara trolls who claim they do (the Ashkenazim meme) - this is propaganda.

The point still stands: Trump's kids aligned with some apparent Talmudists. We don't really know what's in any of their hearts, however, so spiritually they may in fact be Christians. The familial/lineage component is not real - it's a LARP. We have to roll the dice and hope what's in Trumps heart is Christian, which is to say anti-Satanic, anti-Talmudic, and anti-what-you-know-as-Jewish.

I tried to make one of these threads a very long time ago and ultimately just ended up getting shouted down and called a shill. It's pathetic, I still think Trump is the best choice, but come one let's not become blue pilled over him. Let's not deny the obvious facts that he is very close with Israel and the Jews.

Glad to know I am not alone, my thread was a reaction due to almost nobody questioning his jewish ties, which is so bizarre and against Cred Forums, even seen mods pruning threads mentioning Trump related to jewish influense. And no, this isnt about stormfaggotry at all. Only about unadultered truth.

But also a signal to all true anons, those who are willing to look outside the box. Once again, support Trump 100%, liberals are lunatic sick fucks who tries to doom us with open border and other disgusting things. We know the great things Trump will deliver, he destroyed media and political correctness (supression of freedom of speech) before even becoming president, but we can never be 100% devout to anyone.

Also >pic related is for even the most skeptic Trump supporters and the only logical stance for anyone who is a cynical motherfucker

Thank you for being here, glad to know I am not alone. I will let the thread die to continue the Trump train.

You just dropped a potential huge redpill. Will read it multiple times to consume the knowledge.

My thread may die now

Nice thread
Wish it would have more serious replies, hopefully we can get the board back to its senses after the election

we are using trump

he's not using us

we are voting for him to move the country more to the right

he actually isn't literally hitler

muh nigga