Why are Americucks so attached to their guns? Do they live in constant fear of an attack...

Why are Americucks so attached to their guns? Do they live in constant fear of an attack? Can they not defend themselves with their fists?

There is no reason to own a semi automatic weapon. The only weapons needed for hunting are bolt action rifles and pump action shotguns with five round fixed tubes/magazines.

There is no need for a gun outside of hunting.

>INB4 MUH CONSTITUTION
No one outside of gun culture circle jerks gives a shit about your 250 year old outdated paper written by racist slave holding men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCkGqPdMTxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americucks are Americans that are afraid to see their country improve. They are for outdated ideas that are a detriment to the country.

>Can they not defend themselves with their fists?
What about the ladies, user?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE ARRANGE FOR YOUR POSTING HISTORY TO BE YIFFBLEACHED
AND THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

They have phones with 911, no? Besides people are safe in Europe with zero guns on the streets.

>take guns away from citizens
>only police should have guns
>police are racist and hate non whit's according to (((you)))

You can't even reason yourself out of s paper bag.

Stupid fucking argument and you know it. It takes mere seconds for someone to fuck up your life or take it. And the women who were raped in Cologne, Germany would sorely disagree with you.

Fuck off, shill.

>defend myself with my fists
>from the criminals who have knives and guns

Yeah, fuck off.

If you call stabbings being so common that you have to show ID to purchase a knife safe.

The police need to be reformed and guns need to/will be banned in the future.

>And the women who were raped in Cologne
Vastly overstated.

I've seen this exact post before, sage.

According to American Police Beat, the average response time for an emergency call is 10 minutes.

>Besides people are safe in Europe with zero guns on the streets.
Refer to pic

Gun violence actually went up after they blanket banned guns.

Let's also conveniently forget about what just happened locally in Minnesota. Where an *OFF DUTY* officer carrying his weapon (his civilian, personal weapon) killed a crazed murderer.

Were guns bad then? What if he didnt have his personal firearm because he wasnt allowed to carry off duty?

>A fucking tripfag
Opinion disregarded

If only there were a way to ensure criminals didn't have guns. Hmmmmmmm.

>No one outside of gun culture circle jerks gives a shit about your 250 year old outdated paper written by racist slave holding men.

Well if that's true, you won't have any problem coming and taking our guns then. What's stopping you?

aussie with american proxy kek confirms

Also true, retard.
>Ugh, someone brought up Germany again, that's so old hat!

!DO NOT RESPOND!
!DO NOT RESPOND!
!DO NOT RESPOND TO MADAME PRESIDENT!

!IF YOU DO RESPOND, SAGE!
!ENTER SAGE IN THE OPTION/EMAIL FIELD!
!IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO POST WITHOUT BUMPING THE THREAD!

We will, when whites are a minority the 2nd amendment will be rendered useless by an all liberal government. Minorities care little for gun rights and whites are a dieing breed in America.

>Why are Americucks so attached to their guns?
they're fucking expensive, breh.

>why wont you americans throw away $50,000 of your personal property without just compensation? think of the children!

people just get tired of defending a human right. it's not up for debate, especially if it's just dunce-tier bait.

I'm not asking you to throw them away, but they will be banned.

>INB4 MUH CONSTITUTION

Some days I really wish they get rid of it because treating these dumb ass cunts like intelligent people clearly hasn't worked.

>guns
>A human right

Needs based ownership has no relevance in a free society.

If these guys get guns, we should too

>In 200 years you surely will lose your guns goyim!!

OK good luck with that comrade. In the meantime, for the next hundred years or so, we'll keep our guns, we'll keep laughing in your face, and you can continue being a complete retard.

>No one outside of gun culture circle jerks gives a shit about your 250 year old outdated paper written by racist slave holding men.

really? freedom of speech, religion, press, right to counsel, fair trial, checks and balances, etc...no-one gives a shit?

How are you going to get the guns without guns

Politicians need protection, just a few days ago Trump encouraged violence against Hillary.
Besides police and politicians already have guns that people can't automatics. Where is the effort to overturn the hughes amendment?

wow rely makes me think

>200 years
lmao try fifty

This is why you fucking faggot fuck! Do you trust Muslims? I dont trust them as far as I can throw em. Fucking trash.
> PIC RELATED FAGGOTS

>literally second on a list of natural rights which cannot be taken away, as they were bestowed upon us at birth

But yeah, great interpretation there champ.

Police have guns. Irrelevent however, most Americans will turn in their weaponry. Those that don't will let their guns rot in holes they dug out in the woods.

>literally second on a list of natural rights which cannot be taken away, as they were bestowed upon us at birth
A list made by racist slaveholders. It has no more relevancy than used toilet paper.

You should send a message by abandoning all your civil rights. Starting with never posting on Cred Forums again. You no longer have the freedom of speech. You should probably arrest your self right now for speaking out against the government.

>Do you trust Muslims?
More than I trust republicans

Such as? I could buy a glock 19 from the darknet for about $300 and have it shipped to almost anywhere in the world, including states where guns are banned or pretty much banned, like the UK, Germany, and Australia. In fact, the specific example I have is shipped from the UK and includes 50 9mm rounds. Would we ban metalworking?

But that's the slip of paper that lets you post your opinion on the matter. How embarrassing for you.

Wat's the functional difference between six shot repeating gun of a revolver deign and a six shot repeating of a semiautomatic design.

Seems to me very little. Both have the ability to deliver a stream of six shots with manual finger pressure on a gun component equating to one small movement per shot. The vast bulk both (basically) fire lumps of lead about the same size and at about the same speed now as 180 years ago.

So why all of a sudden are you interesting in banning a nearly 180 year old technology.

Seems kinda authoritarian.

What's next are you going to need a permit and registration for the wheel ?

Personally I was always nearly as quick with a bolt action as any other with a semi for speed and shots on target and I prefer bolties (accurate ones) but I really don't see what on earth you are on about OP. Please clarify.

If I want a lot of lead you can just make a cannon. Far more lethal than a semiautomatic rifle.

Again a very very old technology that can be easily constructed.

So we'll hole up in Montana, with all our guns. You can have New York and other nigger-infested states. Good luck.

(end result we keep our guns)

I would still be able to post my opinion, you however...

>(end result we keep our guns)
Than you lose the culture war and you guns die with you. Functionally no different than any alternative.

There's nothing I'd like more than being able to carry a gun with me or atleast have one in my house, would fix the narco problem, easy.

It takes merely a minute or two for someone to smash open one of your windows, and proceed to hunt down everyone in your house. Your wife will be dead. Your daughter will be dead. your son will be dead. Your pets will be dead. If you happen to be home at the time, you will be too.

So what if you called the police? Even if they manage to get there just as he's climbing back outside your window, It'll still be too late.

It will still be too late.

The right to bare arms is not only to protect yourself; it's also to keep the government scared of making the wrong moves against the people. Do you think the government would try to put into place laws that could silence and arrest you for having the 'wrong' opinion, if they knew that there would be thousands upon thousands of armed people marching down toward the white house?

How would they be able to stop them? The majority of soldiers wouldn't be able to shoot them, and even if they did, they would regret it. Society would fall into immediate chaos as those in power continue to try and enforce their will, while those who simply want to be left alone will fight for it to be as such.

You can't rule a nation of corpses.

You can't rape an armed woman.

But YOU, you fucking woman hater, want to make women defenseless. Just because YOU are a civil rights denier. Denying our guaranteed civil rights to vote, to speak, to due process, to guns! Well fuck you with the barrel shroud of a Mossberg 715T

Why don't you want people, especially women, to have their guaranteed civil rights? Why don't you want women to be able to defend themselves? Are you one of those idiots who want women to try to fight their attackers off with our fists? Or wait till its over and call the cops to clean up? You don't want to carry a gun/vote/practice a religion, then don't, but you can't deny others their civil rights just because you don't like civil rights.

Definitely you're sexist. Next you'll probably say black people shouldn't have guns.

>you however...

We what?

Daily remeider, guns are for women and pussy faggots.

>thnk u 4 corect'n tha recerd

SHALL

>posting obvious bait
you unequivocally outed yourself with that image
if muslims are that close to unhinging, then we really should throw out freedom of religion and kick them out

Go live with them then.

>They have phones with 911
How retarded can you get?
Go drown yourself in the toilet.

... are superior to me."

is what you were gonna say.

Nice proxy, faggot.

So neither do the rest of the Bill of Rights? What about the other amendments? Or do you pick and choose which ones best suit you at any given time?

>ISIS
>anti Islam

then that means you don't have free speech, we can own slaves again and women can't vore.

Here we see a PIRA (who I do not sympathise with) large scale mortor, which were made from old propane tanks and massively destructive.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCkGqPdMTxo

You can't 'ban' arms because the people who want to use them to kill will just make them anyway. These are mostly 200 year old tech. Not hard unless you are retarded.

I'm voting to bring them here.

>women can't vore
here we go

It's not the police that needs to be reformed. It's black culture that needs to change since blacks make up a disproportionate amount of crime statistics. You should know this but you are just a troll

report and hide

Everyone should be attached to their guns. Marx said being armed was completely necessary.

>why do libcucks think htat banning guns will keep criminals from acquiring them?

>why do libcucks think that gun free zones create magical force fields that prevent shooters from walking into them

>why do libcucks not remember the historical lessons of a risen fascist Germany, Japan, and Italy

>why do libcucks not remember that the first thing the British did to quash the American Revolution was attempt to seize a colonist armory

>why do libcucks think guns cause crime when all available evidence proves niggers cause it

The mysteries of this universe will forever elude us, OP

>Can they not defend themselves with their fists?
Try punching an intruder who has an illegally acquired 9mm.

Werdo.

is the wheel and electricity for pussy faggots?

Explain?

>We've been trying to take the colonists guns for 240 years.
>Our record is a record of perfect uninterrupted failure.
>And they all still have as many guns as they want.

Well, keep failing, we'll keep keeping our guns and like I say, laughing in your impotent useless face.

I'm American, I own several guns as well. I just recognise the dangers and am voting for reasonable restrictions.

This tripfag only exists for getting (you)'s, he posts nothing of substance and all of you are only feeding him

>prototypical democrat is a Negro

At least he got that right.

you're cucking loser lmao. might as well switch tactics now you flaming faggot

That comic is fucking retarded.

Not an argument.

No problem. You're going to lose and we keep our guns. Thanks for trying though, makes victory more fun.

>implying we're liberal

I own a gun soley on the fact that it is our god givin right as Americans to do so.

You start changing one thing, then you change another and before long you've completely lost and etased what you've stood by.

Tl;dr libs are pleb as fuck and believe mainstream anything.

@89686568
Just like literally everything you post

>Few hunters

What in the fuck mate! There are more registered hunters in America than there are soldiers in China.

>I just recognise the dangers
So you understand blacks are violent?

>this thread again

Not sure if they were posted yet but here ya go

man i guess we just have the wrong opinions huh?

Guns of all colors and designs are violent.