How to reframe Multiculturalism

Euphemisms try to make something sound better than what it is.

Dysphemisms try to make something sound worse.

Multiculturalism is really a neutral word, but 'diversity' is more of a Euphemism.

What Dysphemisms can be used to reclaim the word 'multiculturalism' as a bad term?

'Cultural Marxism' sort of works but its not instantly relatable.

Young people rarely have the knowledge base to relate marx and communism to immigration and race.

There needs to be a zinger word that reframes multiculturalism so that the average person can get onboard with racial homogeneity.

'Cultural dilution'? Not a zinger

Or we can popularise the antonym of Multiculturalism which would be Uniculturalism. Monoculture sound like a bacterial growth. Uni sounds a bit more intelligent. Still not a zinger.

Autists, Assemble!!

Other urls found in this thread:

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/09/21/australia-to-join-us-refugee-program.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=57e1c2f604d301373914c6a8&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Instead of having a bunch of drinks in your fridge, why don't you just mix all of your drinks together in one bucket? It will make your drinks more prosperous in a service economy and wages won't go down at all I promise.

Its a bit like they want to have pockets of other cultures inside their country so that we can go around and visit them like animals in a zoo. Like culture faming or culture pimping.

culturrape
dysfunctopia
dyshubria
unculterification
disculturification
cultural subversion
cultural pogrom
unmanifest destiny

enrichment

that assumes that noone breeds though, which they will

Bumping. I'm not good at this though...they say you have to brainstorm with the shitty ideas first r-right?

>cultural suicide
>Cultural dissolution
>cultural replacement

Global homogenisation.

Cultural dysphoria

>unmanifest destiny
this actually sounds like something good because manifest destiny has negative connotations.

Brazilification
Melting pot
Darkening

civilization or shithole

Right they don't want the diversity is strength thing they promote to get caught up with the fact that interbreeding happens and culture dilutes as race dilutes and we all become one bland uninteresting un-diverse mass.

Cultural Profligacy

>darkening
this one is good

brazilification is hilarious and I will certainly use it on this board

This

Homogenization is the best option.

It highlights the double think inherent in the lefties position. They simultaneously claim that multiculturalism creates "diversity", and that all cultures are valuable. But that equally we need to homogenize culturally to survive in a globalized world.

Brazil

That should be negative enough

Yeh national diversity leads to global homogenisation. National homogenisation leads to global diversity.

culture-cide
contamiversity
dividersity
disfusion
dilution
vomitopia
divisitution.

cultural dilution
cultural destruction

is this good or is it a meme phrase

reverse assimilation

>How can you compare races to drinks?!
>People aren't fucking drinks you shitlord.

Le Dilbertman explained this morning in a periscope stream why analogies shouldn't be used all the time. Analogies are useful if you are trying to explain a concept somebody is fundamentally unfamiliar with, but once analogies start being used for arguments, people tend to focus more on the "drinks" than the actual reasoning. Basically using analogies for arguments is a stupid way to convey your message. He talked about this in reference to Trump Jr's skittles remarks which only sparked comments about how people aren't skittles.

Just call it white genocide. 1488 WPWW RAHOWA

Oh fuck I forgot to listen to dilbert and stevey memeio today

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/09/21/australia-to-join-us-refugee-program.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=57e1c2f604d301373914c6a8&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

"Australia's humanitarian intake will to rise to 18,750 in 2018-19, in addition to 12,000 places from Syria and Iraq."

The refugee technique of guilting people into taking in people is particularly evil because it plays on weaklings emotions.

disculturification isn't bad. we need something that doesn't sound like it's forcing an opinion

No amount of intellectual tricks with words are going to fix things. There is only one way, and that is to come out in public and speak your true feelings. No matter what, the leftists and Jews are going to mark whatever you come up with as "BAD THINK RACISM" so that normies will know not to go near it or touch it. They program people.

The only way to combat programming realistically is to get the fuck out of your house or get on a pulpit and say what you really think, and when they call you racist and see you as racist, not to fucking care.

Ethnocide

you need a word, but you also need to replace 10,000 marxist professors

isnt that the opposite of diversity

Building on and adding some victimhood
Commodification of minor cultures and peoples

yes

Very good point.

marginalization of natives
ghettification (inverted gentrification)

black americans and white americans have lived together since the country started, but i doubt you could say the two have merged into a single culture

Demographic decline

Diversity is another word for division.
A country cannot be a Tower of Babel.

even attempting to mix the drinks is a stupid idea

the drinks aren't supposed to mix, that's the difference between multiculturalism and a melting pot

>Homogenisation
Perfect!!!

this, chekked

Dissimilation?

melting pot assumes conformity and cultural harmony.

Multiculturalism isn't that, its just importing a bunch of people who self segregate into tribal structures. These tribes then war with each other and attempt to fleece the entire system as much as possible.

Jesus christ you are having a hell of a time with sarcasm dude

Demographic decline

They talked about people not being skittles because they had absolutely no other line of defense. The general public would have preferred a concrete answer. The left is losing ground because they always attempt to redefine the narrative rather than just providing a straightforward response that takes the threat of terrorist attack seriously. People are getting sick of this kind of shit.

it's not even "multi"culturalism, it's a mexican/mudslime invasion

implies it's not on purpose

Multiculturalism could be the vessel for white neo-colonialism. You could say that multiculturalism has failed, but we shouldn't be that quick to throw the baby out with the bathwater, until we have exhausted all options. ;)

The outcome might look like this if it gains traction:

* Multiculturalism will become associated with "white supremacy".

From here on we have two different reactions:

1) Multiculturalism is bad because people get colonialized under this paradigm. Fucking nazis!

2) People jump on board to pave way for white lebensraum.

Dilution

Oh and call this "white multiculturalism", or something.

In France, "the Great Replacement" has proved to be quite effective, although I'm not really satisfied with it.

Hang on isn't the weird thing about this that multiculturalists are essentially anti-assimilation?

Most people would agree assimilation is good (I'd hope) but also think multiculturalism is good, no?

Thats some heavy cognitive dissonance, could use as a wedge to divide the normies?

I think this is where the no true scotsman fallacy kicks in and they say everything that is benign and harmless is culture and everything that is bad and evil should be assimilated.

Like trying to unravel someones cultural fiber.

This is such a basic thought I have to wonder if liberals are just that retarded they've never considered it

Homogenization

Heterogeneousness.

Hetero has a bad connotation among leftists because straight=bad to them. Yet they will not be able to refute the fact that they strive for a mixed society and heterogeneous would describe that.

Never underestimate their stupidity.

Kind of an unclear term though, i thought it was the opposite of what the definition is.

You could use it if you were pretending to be a normy and wanted to get real normies to use a less effective term maybe. haha

Cultural erasement
cultural embroilment

Multikulti
It throws their own failures and unrealistic thinking back at them. It's the equivalent of using the term global warming instead of climate change, stopping them from escaping their mistakes.

I think 'Anti-assimilation' in a derogative sense does a few things.

It makes multiculturalists commit to either being pro-assimilation or anti-assimilation.

It provokes a conversation between the two camps of what should be assimilated or not.

Normies figure out what they are actually talking about and realise they should be pro-assimilation for the aspects that count and thus multiculturalism gets tied to anti-assimilation which gets tied to danger and risk.

this.

Greta from Fox news once tweeted: "Think of how different the world would be if we emphasized the word Unity instead of Diversity"

Isn't this already the narrative of many leftoids?
If we would just educated and froce/give them the right Insentives to become like us, they would be exactly like we and erverything, would be perfect.
Our hope could be, since froced assimilation is a brutal and mostly unsucessful process (e.g. South Tirol) this could trigger events we want, but i'm not sure..

"Multicultists":
The religious belief that importing hostile foreigners who never assimilate, yet collect welfare and attack/displace the natives, is somehow a good thing, because of the neo-Original Sin called being born white.

Distorted
Incoherent

I like it, instead of god ordained it's progressive ordained

Cultural replacement

Doesnt have a negative connotation they can jump on that implies the incoming culture is negative

But does acknowledge that the current culture isnbeing replaced

Yeh forced assimilation would be pretty confronting to multikulties. would never happen here if that were the case. Anti-assimilation sounds bad and normies dont like things that sound bad.

It is literally "a mixture with distinct parts" per my chemistry textbook. It's too apt of a description of a proposed multicultural society for a leftist to disagree with.

sounds like a great way to destroy your career and life

Fortification,

In context:
(((they))) want to distort society by importing third worlders to make it easier to control.

Right but we both had to look it up to know what it meant. Doesnt flow in a conversation but i get what you mean

It's "white genocide"

that pic makes me sad...

monoculturization.

Cultural Subversion is good, has the negative tone to it. Plus it is an accurate description.

Say things like Islamic Supremacists
It's great because it uses liberal's language policing against itself. It's literally true and it sounds like white supremacists which they fear.

It causes instantaneous cognitive dissonance. Like "islamists don't think their religion is better than all others, right--but Yes they do though..what the fuck?? How can this redneck be right????"

blanch-icaust
intelli-caust
gaia-caust

gefesselt auf die Erde

Yes I love that term, I heard Newt Gingritch use it first and instantly thought it was genius.

Dieversity.

noice.

How about "societal regression?"

too complex

It's gotto be something the liberals Love combined with something liberals hate
take 'asylum seekers' (liberal love) and 'stealers' (liberal marxists hate)

make it Asylum Stealers
voila

>How to reframe Multiculturalism

What happens when you dissolve membranes between cells? The whole body dies.

Michael E. Jones named this a few years ago
it's "ethnic cleansing"

Cultural Division
Cultural Adulteration

>They talked about people not being skittles because they had absolutely no other line of defense.

but you're still not convincing anybody who wasn't already convinced.

The "but people aren't skittles" is an irrational response, but to the person saying it, it really does justify rejecting the argument.

Cultural splattering

Cultural Dilution

I like the cultural subversion (i've used this before with good results. Also like the unmanifest destiny.

white genocide

Think of the savings on containers, you'd only need one.

tower of babel

penis farting

Trojan horse is also a good classic.

Shitting in clean water.

Cultural dilution

Regressive Individualism

I like this one.

the soluble jew

RAHOWA is best HOWA

So people like homogenisation but not the global part so much. I like calling it "genocide," because that's what it is, white genocide.

Combining the two words is the best idea. We'll call it, "Homogenocide"

...wait

Blackwashing
Skin dimming

Diversity is a strength of society. Having a number of traits and qualities in a population that enable humans to accomplish a range of tasks is literally a strength we can't afford to lose. That said, "diversity"'s definition has been coopted by SJWs and grafted to terms like positive discrimination, where "we want a diverse workforce" becomes a euphemism for "let's hire all black lesbian females because we think normal folks are scum".

Personally, I'd like to bring back nationalism and euphamisms related to things like that, the nuclear family, brotherly love, etc... But what we'd need to watch out for are two things:

1. Slander (leftists tying our euphamisms to bad ideas, like "Oh but Hitler was nationalistic!")

2. Leftists trying to co-opt our ideas ("Nationalism can mean pride in a borders-free zone, goy!")

What do y'all think?

Also, "multiculturalism" = "black out" / "colour flooding".

I killed Caesar with a Paladin Toaster and I'm proud of it.

Globalism is seen as bad by at least 50% of people

They you rant at them about the shit functionality of large unions like the EU or US FED or Soviets... easy

Native marginalization.
Native protectionism.
Trouble is the whole indian/ abbo thing happened so..

Why do Jews want to destroy the black race by forcing miscegenation?

Culture killing.
Plain and simple and alliteration
Multiculturalism kills diversity by making them all mix together until there's only 1 race.

Well it worked SOOOOOOOOOO well in the balkans and Northern Ireland why not try it everywhere but hey lets make absolutely fucking certain o the result by not just religious and cultural divides but lets get some dna that causes instant intergenerational tribal recognition to create division and hatred for a thousand years worldwide.

The stupidest thing ever. Ever.

No you will end up like Northern Ireland or the Balkans with regular genocidal wars for forever in what were once stable nations.

Divide =conquer

Mass Assimilation.

It has a negative ring tone youth would be against.

>miscegenation
sounds like misogyny, could be a useful word.
although its not a well used word so its not instantly recognisable.

Genocide makes you sound like a crackpot to most people, even if it's accurate in the long term, because the slow process isn't relateable to mass murder.

There's a real sense of loss. The way you notice how capital cities are often more like the rest of the world than like the country they're in. Global homogenization.

Only it doesn't roll off the tongue. But it's pretty good. Hmm.

I thought ethno-masochism was decent

PC invasion

When's the last time they swayed an election?

Multicultists has some purchase.

The new thing they've come out with is "intigration". They don't pretend to promote assimilation. They will hand-wave conflicts between the different members of their coalition and it is becoming more and more apparent that the common thread is anti-white

Noice

Like that swedish government ad that says that swedes too need to learn to integrate in new sweden

>ctrl + f Jewish tricks

c'mon goys

deception.

It's what it is.

You need a new(ish) word or it has too many pre-existing associations

what about instead of pushing the white genocide angle, go in the other direction and claim they're trying to lighten "people of colour" by enticing them into white countries to be mixed with whites.

b-baka!

>that picture
We use A - B testing until we find something that fits with the public. A good thing Cred Forums is just one giant meme factory and is doing exactly that,

Cultural Displacement
Cultural Genocide
Cultural Massacre
Cultural Replacement

All acceptable.

>lived together
no leaf.

this

"Cultural replacement" is the most normie-acceptable term I've seen ITT.

John Howard pretty successfully branded illegal immigrants as "queue jumpers" back in the day, to reinforce the idea that those people weren't just breaking the law but they were affecting the capacity of Australia to offer refuge to people who were more deserving.

White genocide
Or just less white ppl

There is already a word for it in regards to Islam.

A "Sectarian" nation.

Sectarianism is of course bad. It instantly stokes thoughts of Northern Ireland or the Balkans.

One way it can be applied to a Western Country and Islam, is that by definition a sectarian government is a democratic government largely comprised of the majority ethnic population sharing in their ideals, without allowing entry for minority politics.

The fact that Western Democracy disallows Shariah Law makes most Western nations with significant Muslim populations Sectarian.

But for more fun, poke around with that word. See where it takes you.

Deculturalisation.

Multiculture is really no culture, because nothing is distinct, everything is a mix.

Deculturalisation is what happens to a country when it no-longer has any distinct culture that defines it.

If you like the word deculturalisation then you might like my book, because it has a distinct culture.

That makes you sound like a white supremacist nazi to people.

You know that right?

>Cuckism
/thread

I don't care.

Balkanization of our nation.

Demographic warfare

I think "white genocide" is effective because it's hard for people to paint you as some kind of aggressor when all you are doing is protesting the destruction of your people.

suicidal egalitarianism
pathological altruism

it's the third worldization of white nations

third world demographics, third world problems

Cultural dilution.

Anyway;

Euphamism: Cultural Diversity.

Possible Dysphemisms:

Culturally Divergent (sounds similar, but also brings to mind "separation")

Cultural Fracturing

Cultural Dilution is okay

Cultural Dissimilarity

Cultural Disharmony

Cultural Disunity

Cultural Separation

Cultural Division

Cultural Disunion

Cultural Dischord

Cultural Dissolution

Cultural Modification (I like this, it suggests "meddling")

Cultural Disparity?

Cultural Conflict/Clash (I think this is already used)

Other ways to discuss Multi-Culturalism;

>Mongrel
>Motley
>Jumbled
>Incongruous

Honestly Balkanization is fantastic.

Sectarian is good, but a little too specific and not entirely applicable.

I really like "cultural subversion."

México is multicultured and has a lot of diversity.

It's associations are with racism though. So it won't cut it.

Balkanization is the best.

>Balkanization, or Balkanisation, is a geopolitical term, originally used to describe the process of fragmentation or division of a region or state into smaller regions or states that are often hostile or uncooperative with one another.

Always refer to Islam as an ideology.

Do not refer to terrorists as "Radicals" as this implies they are a fringe element of Islam or different from mainstream Islam.

Islamic Supremacist demonstrates they are adherents to Islam and wish to dominate (which is true) but doesn't let """"""moderate""""" Muslims off the hook.

Islam is too easy though - Essentially you just take anything from the anti-Nazi playbook and apply it to Islam. Same shit.

You pair it with another word. Associate it with bad things.

Ramzpaul does that a lot.
I think he calls it a diversity clusterfuck, multicultural nightmare, cultural destruction, fall of Rome etc.

Fantastic.

No. Leftists no longer care for Assimilation. For them it is about "integration" or co-existence.

See the latest round of Swedish ads that ask Swedes to accept migration as a two way street - That they will have to integrate with the culture of the new arrivals.

If you want to get a bit more fringe;

Cultural Replacement

Cultural Substitution

Cultural Rearrangement

Cultural Supplantment

Cultural Switch

Cultural Transfer

Social hatred.

Short, poignant, easily understood.

What do blacks hate? Society.
What do feminists hate? Society.
What do they want to subvert? Society.
WHY? [Insert redpill here]

brazilification sounds good,

>Cultural Replacement
This is the best.

multiculturalism = ethnic displacement

ethnic replacement
cultural chaos

Multiculturalism is becoming an ugly word imo

gooble gobble

that's nice and all but I have a question Cred Forums

Is the White Race doomed? It certainly seems so. But if it is losing the battle for world survival,
whose fault is it? If it is losing, then it must as a whole be weak. Does it deserve to survive?
In life, there are winners and losers. Nature is ruthless - the predators win. The White Race is being
preyed upon at this moment in its evolution - by other races. It has lost its racial instincts for survival. No one is to blame for this state of affairs but the White race – it has allowed itself to become
weak.

Is there any way you can counter this?

holy fuck i tried to come up with an answer but im blanking.

we...we really are doomed. its been a good ride guys, but looks like we're getting off at the next stop.

Homogenized Diversity.

Literally an oxymoron.

this is election is going to be a step in the right direction, but there is a lot of merciless, brutal decisions that need to be made. i think if more Americans were made aware of the situation in Europe, that might kindle some feelings, and conversely I think that if America wakes up they can lead the rest of the world with our ability to speak more freely

I understand that, but that's just a small minority within the white race trying to save it. For the rest of the white race, for the most of the white race what's written in my previous post holds true.

So you're essentially trying hard to keep something week from dying even if that thing itself isn't capable of survival on its own. Why should anyone help it?

If the same was happening to some other race, would you try and help them??

For Europeans: don't ever say "real Belgians/Dutch/Serbs/..." when talking about your local people, but rather say "the indigenous population (and culture)". That triggers the fuck out of them.

Cultural sanitizing

one step ahead of you. the correct word for a serbian national is "Serbian man/woman" or just "Serbian people"

Those are the ones that live in serbia, including the legal immigrants.

But when you say Serb that is describing specifically the ethnic group. You can't be a Serb unless both your mother and father are Serbs too.

A lot of people don't get that, Serbs are separate ethnic group.

what about ridiculous and hard to say ones that people will want to use because they think it makes them sound smart.

de-indigenification
re-indigenification
disethnicism
disethnificationism

The only good immigration is identical cultural and ethnic immigration. Anything else undermines the nations social fabric, and we are seeing this all across the west. The world is multi cultural as it is, there is absolutely no need for localized multiculturalism.

Cultural subversion appeals to pol. Instead, think like a leftie.

Sociophobic or anthropophobic - sometimes used to mean socially anxious, but rarely. Could be used to imply they fear any societal structure because they desire chaos, not "multiculti".

Copyright culture - the left hates copyright, so why not rebrand opposition to "cultural appropriation" as a sin? If SJWs start to scream about how whites making rap music or sampling it as they please is "appropriation", or a school seriously apologizes for having sushi available, why don't we get mad about "copyright culture"? Assimilation and a melting pot requires free exchange.

"Who unplugged the melting pot? Why unplug what works except to ruin the well-liked stew within?"

Any time they argue a country benefits from distinct groups and no national culture, HAMMER brown v board. HAMMER them with "so you're saying...separate but equal?"

Finally, a longshot in the style of DilbertBro-

Polyculturalism. The goal is to redefine multiculturalism to mean what America used to tolerate (your own religion and customs at HOME or in private community functions) but still enforcing a great Western society we all adhere to.

We redefine current multiculti as polyculturalism, the belief a society can accommodate many dominant cultures at once. We draw the link to bigamy and polyamory.

"identity loss"
the words aren't as important, you'll need to make sure the people you're speaking to understand it affects the brownies too

cultural stagnation?

This is good. Really good. Easy for all to immediately understand and highlights the risk presented to the one thing stupid libshits value more than anything else.

This loses because it automatically sounds white supremacist, not that i blame a nippon for missing that. You cant frame a phrase that sounds as goebbels as that to "affect brownies"

No, it isnt. It sounds distinctly white nationalist, and Tojo cant tell because Japan is 99% homogenous so im not blaming him.

Blacks and mexicans and asians and even new whites see "identity loss" as a dogwhistle to a time when anglos and germans ruled, because it is.

Its hard to think of ones that arent like this, tbf.

"Cultural syncretism", "freedom of impression"

My favorite of this batch:

"mutualism" (just a renamed melting pot where we emphasize the newcomers and minorities get to add their culture in FAIR PROPORTION to the equation. Black culture is already way above 14% in our culture and the rest will be restricted via immigration, but calling it "mutual" encourages them to make tacos part of our national cuisine while also learning english

This. Most people are wondering why the media is being so literal about people not being skittles.

Association denial

Enforced amalgamation

Dismantling of commonality

You can easily phrase it as "the loss of black identity"/"the loss of hispanic identity" etc

Their own highly paid advisers tried to communicate this to them during Brexit.

Farage pounced on it.

People wanted an answer. Instead they were told what things might go wrong, and that they were bad people. When people asked what they were actually going to do to FIX the problems...They never responded. Just fell back on;

>Things will go wrong
>You're a bad person

It only sounds good to those who already care. People who don't, naively think think that a new identity like "new swedes" can be easily crafted/developed. Therefor it's not persuasive like earlier suggestions of islamic supremacism and global/cultural homogenization

I like your thinking, but polyculturalism sounds very positive

Used this argument against a liberal today, was fun to watch their gears breaking.

Just called it neo-colonialism

Secular goulashing

multiCuckholdism

p-please don't

Abolition of Cultural Identity

We need to come up with a single word. Maybe we can work with something using the Stockholm Syndrome. A word that will make people ask where it comes from, and once they realize that it comes from this syndrome, they'll ask from where THIS came from, then they'll see how fucked up this syndrome is, relate to the current situation in the western world and ta-daaa the damage is already done. The west is being hold hostage, and none is doing a thing to stop it.

Think of "enfranchisement" that might help a bit on how a single word could come up from Stockholm.

>held

Fix'd

That's assimilationism, not multiculturalism. Assimilationism is a conservative thing.

Multiculturalism is the idea that two groups can live in one area in harmony while preserving their identities. This is liberal.

Assimilationism is the idea that multiple groups of people should all have one culture. This is conservative.

What I support? A blend between the two, both extremes are inevitably destructive.

What about BloodJamming? We could just create a wikipedia and urban dictionary entry to explain that it's multiculturalism

>Balkanization is the best.
Multibalkanism is the best.

>culturrape
Honestly, we should use this. Just act like it's a widely known term and go around stating it like a fact. And when they get all pissy just go "You don't like rape, do you?"

Diversicide