Non-whites of Cred Forums, why are you even here? Isn't it a little pathetic to hang around people you feel inferior to...

Non-whites of Cred Forums, why are you even here? Isn't it a little pathetic to hang around people you feel inferior to? I wonder if there's a word for someone like that...

That's the spirit!

I don't feel inferior to you guys. In fact I kinda pity whites.

Are you a slope?

I don't feel inferior to basement-dwelling weebs... Actually I feel at home here.

does anyone have the Iran/ Israel
and Mexico/ USA versions of this image? I havent been able to find this image in like 2 years. help me polacks

> word for people around their superiors

'Doorman in heaven'

as opposed to: full equal in their own shit country.

I honestly don't hate blacks. I hate niggers. I don't hate latinos. I hate spics. Etc etc.

There are people out there who make a go of life and try to be civil and peaceful and then there are thieves liars and violent thugs who deserve the needle.

Except Muslims. Fuck those cunts.

what, it's two wojaks. Not that hard to create.

Nonwhite here (for stornfag standards).

Whites of Anglo, Nordic, Celtic and Germanic decent have the highest prevalence of cuckery and degeneracy among first world people.

Your countries are the leaders of Multiculturalism. You have a high prevelance of white guilt. The more educated you become, the more left you lean.

I always thought you guys ironically say you are superior... turns out you are fucking stupid moreso than anything else.

You had a good run though...

Pic related is basic microcosm of who you are now.

Sad..

It's all about the bants

silly niggers

Im a poor fag college student browsing on my phone. there, I said it,

I'm voting for Hillary though.

Considering white people are the minority in your country, you better not turn non-whites off from voting for Trump if you wish to see him win.

It would probably be best for Trump supporters to bite their tounges for the next couple weeks.

Non-Asians of Cred Forums, why are you even here? Isn't it a little pathetic to hang around people you feel inferior to? I wonder if there's a word for someone like that...

Also funny that for a "superior race" you all get tricked by "jews" a lot. Also, why are you all so obsessed with race and the idea of being superior? People are people and there are shits in every race/ religion and culture. This zero-sum mentality is for short minded retards that use confirmation bias. Oh wait.... I forgot, it's a "jewish trick".

I'm half Tejano, proud of my heritage and I don't feel inferior at all. In fact the Tejano side of my family is superior to the white side of my family in pretty much every way. I'm here because I like fascism and traditionalism.

>why are you on here
>black

Cause I can come on here bitch! Who the fuck do you think you are telling me where I can and can't go?

Just messing, anyway Cred Forums itself is funny enough the best place diversity. Plus the hate is pretty mutial.

For 5 years I've been coming to this board and I haven't missed a happening since.

Trump better win because I'm tired of all this shit.

It doesn't bother you that you will never be accepted by WASPs no matter how "red pilled" you think you are?

i'm a black super liberal sjw blm activist irl and i come here solely because you guys are funny as hell and sometimes i need a break from political correctness

also i low key hate the kikes and honestly so do most of the activists but we're not allowed to say that outloud

>Isn't it a little pathetic to hang around people you feel inferior to?

I dont feel inferior to a race who is actively trying to destroy themselves while under (((their))) rule.

Nice superiority complex though

I'm just here for the happenings and a bit of shitposting.

Cred Forums is a containment board, don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

>BLM activist
>needs to take a break from political correctness

everyone but me here is a troll

Man I don't care about them, just like they don't care about me.

Its a sexual fetish based on slave fantasies then?

Don't (You) ever get bored?

Agreed fellow Texan. Can't wait until the great Firewall is built.

My race isn't dying. I just love western tradition.

>whites are a minority in America

These leafposts just get more retarded

i believe in the overall movement but having to police ALL my speech to not be offensive to anyone despite being super liberal is annoying

like back in the day black people were the ones both making the best nigger jokes and laughing at them but now we can't because POC

I'm an asian girl so i always feel welcome from the excessive amount of white men sucking my huge ego

plus not like it matters. i bare an american flag so i'm instantly a white male. i can say all the worst CTR, shill, anti-white, pro-race mixing garbage and everyone would blame it on the jews and continue to jerk off and praise "muh honorary aryan nip"

hahahaha, meanwhile white women are fucking jamal and ahmed

feelsgoodman

Tits or GTFO

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Not being white does not mean I can't be racist or hate certain ethnic groups.

I used to pity blacks.

Now i just give charity to whites instead.

How much money have you given to charity for white people.

That's right. Nothing.

Meanwhile the words

Ireland Charity to Africa

result in

About 9,890,000 results on google.

So how much did you donate to humanitarian causes in the balansm ukraine (Chernobyl) etc.

That's right. Nothing.

Tell me more about your 'pity'

I don't feel inferior to whites. I don't even feel superior to niggers.

No matter who you are, the truth is the same. And that is what i come here for.

I love you too monkey man

3rd generation mestizo

trying to find out wtf is wrong with white people, you guys are letting the west go to shit and young white men seem to be giving up

Its called subversion. Its a form of warfare we whites have between different power blocks, oligarchies and nations/empires..

I wish you would collect up all the prostitutes and rent boys you export to my nation illegally as 'language strudents' and reinstall them in your slums where they belong. You are not part of the EU. Shop shipping your degenerate excrement here.

Shut up potato nigger

>implying whites aren't a minority in Tejas these days

Because this is the closest to the bantz I had in the Marines as I can get as a civilian.

I'm an American, I give back to this nation and practice my God given rights.

I'll stay out of your way if you stay put of mine

Post feet please. Be my chink gf. I'm a big stong australian alpha robot.

Skippy has nailed it.