"Donald Trump plans to be the first president to occupy an interstellar planet"

United States just got bigger.

Trump plans to take us to Mars in his first term.

No shit, he's going to do it with SpaceX and the Russians.

Shit's for real.

Reddit told me so -

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53qr8f/madman_in_the_bid_of_a_lifetime_donald_trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1YxNYiyALg
metro.us/news/time-travel-expert-andrew-d-basiago-is-running-for-president/zsJpey---ijaT2gAiVmOZg/
youtu.be/wlrNX3zxAk0
youtu.be/f07ETk4lzqM
northcrane.com/2016/09/21/madman-in-the-bid-of-a-lifetime-donald-trump-delivers-plan-to-colonize-mars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Trump and fuck all white people for all eternity

And so the crusade begins.

I hope we leave all the niggers on an asteroid and send it into the Sun

>789

Not dubs or trips...

> pure sequential euphoria

It begins

I hope he deports niggers there.

>go to Mars
>build wall there

>not building a dyson wall

>SpaceX

>keep out filthy Marcucks and create space empire from there

>mfw Inquisition

>No shit, he's going to do it with SpaceX and the Russians.

Pick one, you traitorous piece of shit.

>US Nationalist
>Pro Russian fan-boy

That would be awesome, assuming he gets elected. He's got to kill the leftist hive tyrant first.

Why do I have to click on a shitload of links including one to fucking reddit to get to the actual article?

Next time post the actual source and make sure it's on archive.is so as not to give the kikes any clicks.

There it is. I was waiting for it. Trump has said something stupid again will fuck up his polling.

Man Aussie shitposting has lost its bite, especially after a fucking leaf stole the get

Which legion would Cred Forums join?
>Don Angels
>President's Children
>Sons of Trump
>American Fists
>US Marines
>Meme Bearers
>Iron Hairs
>Lion Guard
>Trump Wolves
>Eagle Guard
>Wall Builders
>MAGA Legion
>Froggers
>Thousand Hats
>Meme Lords
>Brick Angels
>White Prides

No way he could do it in his first term, planning and R&D would take 4 years alone.

>Doom 3-tier demonic incursion on mars
>cowaduty spess fighting

What a time to be alive.

>Pushing the private sector into space
We Planetes now?

So that's where he plans on deporting all of our illegals, I like it!

I have friends that claim Trump isn't Progressiveness enough what ever the fuck that means this day and age, maybe it because he doesn't put transvestites on a pedestal.

Hopefully they will vote for him if he wants to colonize a planet, if that isnt progressive than we need to re-evaluate the definition.

But we've already been there. We have bases there.

It'd be between Lion Guard and Trump Wolves.

>mars
>interstellar

Pick one and only one. Same solar system m8

Last I checked, Trump said that his plans for nasa are superseded by the wall.

Lion Guard

I'm entirely ok with this.

meme lords

>northcrane

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

We're gonna need a bigger boat

Bliss

>bitches don't know about my Alderson drive and Langston field.

next stop: 82 Eridani

Do you have a link that isn't a gay robot website?

Trump Wolves

Did tumblr go out of business this week?

youtube.com/watch?v=A1YxNYiyALg
>post yfw it's fucking happening

They're not really trying to do anything, their job is to make private space exploration look hard

It's just Trump's comments far earlier in the race, during the primaries, and got comments from

Trump
>NASA has been one of the most important parts of my life
>Interested in looking to expand if people and economy are doing well
>Very interested in co-operation and partnership with private entities like SpaceX where "interests overlap"
Bernie
>YEAH JUST AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T TAKE AWAY FROM WELFARE
Clinton
>I really really really support NASA!

Great point.

Trump will get us there.

BIG NEWS: We need Trump to bring up the issue of the internet being handed over. Everybody help to get a message through to him to make this an issue.

i volunteer for a one way trip to mars

Why do shitskins hate greatness so much?

This is a great, inspirational vision Trump can offer that won't scare away small government cuckservatives (because space is ours, fuck yeah!) and may draw some FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE normie libs who aren't particularly ideological

It would also probably force Clinton to attack it, "why aren't we spending that money on our inner cities instead?" which would directly highlight in people's minds how diversity is holding us back.

I would absolutely love if Trump made this a big part of his campaign. It's low risk but high reward. Everyone loves space.

Kudos.

PREDICTION:
>Jill Stein drops out of race
>Jill Stein endorses Gary Johnson
>Gary Johnson gets Jill Stein’s voter pool.
>Gary Johnson gets onto debate stage
>Gary Johnson talks about smoking weed on debate stage
>Gary Johnson drives wedge in Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton’s poll numbers
>Ex Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters rally behind Gary Johnson.
>Hillary Clinton becomes irrelevant in race
>Donald Trump defeats Gary Johnson by 75% margin
>Donald Trump becomes President of USA
>Donald Trump serves two terms
>Ivanka Trump runs for White House
>Ivanka Trump wins in landslide 90% victory

Trump Orbital Habitat when?

GREY LIVES MATTER

metro.us/news/time-travel-expert-andrew-d-basiago-is-running-for-president/zsJpey---ijaT2gAiVmOZg/

>"In the past, you’ve spoken about your time travel experiences. Could you describe exactly what you have seen?

– During my childhood experiences in Project Pegasus, I took part in time travel probes to the future that revealed to me that I am a future president. I also attended luncheons held in Albuquerque, N.M. in which George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and in a separate luncheon, Bill Clinton, were being feted by Project Pegasus shortly after they were apprised of their destinies. Then, during my experiences in the Mars jump room program, it was revealed to Barack Obama and I that we would be future Presidents. Unlike Bush, Clinton, and Obama, I have revealed to American people that time travel technology has been used for decades to identify future Presidents."

IT BEGINS

MAGA Legion

soon as yahoo is being sold to verizon

wtf I love Trump now

I'm a diehard lib and I'm gonna vote for him now.

We're all going to need to go there after him and putin blow up the world. Van Allen. Can't do it. Earth is flat. You wanna send $300 billion tin cans into the ocean you go right ahead

I want to be a Brick Angel.

>come home white man

If Trump intends to build an American colony on mars he would have to void the Outer Space Treaty which will open a big can of worms.

Who's going to stop us? You?

Not at all, the moon can be a great place to test weapons, until we crack it open.

TRUMP 2016

I CALLED IT
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
THEN EARTH
THEN THE MILKY WAY
THEN THE UNIVERSE

>not building a dyson wall around our entire solar system to keep the greys out

I'm building that wall

SOON

The treaty between us and a bunch of countries that haven't been on the moon? Who cares?

So before we do this we need to set some ground rules
ONLY colonise with whites
That way if an asteroid wipes out earth only the best will remain and it will ensure our survival

THE XENO FILTH FEEL FEAR BEING STRUCK DEEP INTO THEIR LOATHSOME HEARTS

WHILE THE ENEMIES OF THE EMPEROR STILL DRAW BREATH, THERE CAN BE NO PEACE

That's a sick airsoft gun kid. Does your mommy know you have it?

Link the real article OP you fucking retarded faggot shill

It says nothing about 'mars by first term'

kys

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
MORE SACRIFICES, MORE DEATH, MORE GLORIOUS CARNAGE

+
1. AI
2. androids
3. moon base
4. extraction of resources from space

KILL MAIM BURN
KILL MAIM BURN
KILL MAIM BURN

what a beautiful fucking post number

and most legion names fit, I wish I could have seen the thread that conceived these names

>meme bearers
>linger on planets
>focuse not on crusading fast but making sure the entire planet's population are meme believers

>brick layers are the most loyal faction
>sons of trump are the most fabulous

>wall builders (World Eaters)
>batshit angry

SANITY... IS FOR THE WEAK

>go through one link
>and another
>and another
>source is fucking northcrane

>1 post by this ID

THE 10TH, EAGLE GUARD

>Legio X Equestris (Latin: Tenth mounted legion), a Roman legion, was levied by Julius Caesar in 61 BC when he was the Governor of Hispania Ulterior. The Tenth was the first legion levied personally by Caesar and was consistently his most trusted. The name Equestris was applied after Caesar mounted legionaries from the Tenth on horses as a ruse in a parley with the German King Ariovistus in 58 BC because he did not trust his Gallic cavalry auxiliaries from the Aedui tribe. Legio X was famous in its day and throughout history, because of its portrayal in Caesar's Commentaries and the prominent role the Tenth played in his Gallic campaigns.

>Make Space Great Again

>Legio X saved the day in the Battle against the Nervians in 57 BC (Battle of the Sabis River). Together with the IXth, the Xth defeated the Atrebates, moved against the Belgae on the other side of the river and captured the enemy camp. From that position, the Tenth could see how desperate the situation was for the XII Victrix and the VII, so it quickly charged downhill, crossed the river, and attacked the Nervii from the rear, trapping them so that there was little hope of survival.

Just so you understand how badass these guys were (and Caesar [Trump] himself)
youtu.be/wlrNX3zxAk0

mayn fuck doz white pepel tryin 2 put whiteys on mars n moon n sheit stop maikin nukleer fysicks n sheit it al bulsheit white peopl magic sheit ay giv me extra money on ma EBT card or somethin mor useful mayn

neeed monnie fo dem prograymez senpai

>They played a central part in Caesar's defeat of the Helvetii tribes, preventing their migration from present day Switzerland to western France.
>They played a central part in Emperor Trump's defeat of the Hispanic tribes, preventing their migration from Tacoland to the Land of the Free(tm).

Insert emperor of mankind pic here

Ayyy lmao

Meme Walkers

Fuck. The. Rest.

If we were to build a Dyson Swarm around our Sun to collect energy, how would we transmit that energy back to Earth?
I was thinking maybe charge giant batteries inside the probes and send out ships to replace them / cart them back to Earth

S E Q U E N C E

>it's a count up, when it hits 10 we martians now

WHY NOT BOTH

WE CAN FINALLY PUT ASIDE OUR PETTY DIFFERENCES AND CARVE UP THE WORLD BETWEEN US LIKE WE COULD'VE DONE ALL THOSE YEARS AGO

NOT ONLY THIS WORLD BUT THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE SHALL BELONG TO US!

>Mars
>Interstellar planet

Do you even science bro?

kek

>you will live to see an American-Russian alliance dominate the world and the solar system

It was always meant to be.

Close your fucking dust cover.

Reminded me of this kek
youtu.be/f07ETk4lzqM

Either Lion Guard, Wall Builders, or MAGA Legion

For the Empress!

>mfw lewd marble statues of Ivanka

MAKE MARS GREAT AGAIN

FUCKING LEAF science deniers gtfo

Shitposting squadron

can any russians in here tell me what that deal with russia and iran is?

Try 20

spaceex has already done most of the planning. There is plenty of R&D to be done yet, but I think its *possible* in 4 if oodles of money were thrown at it, (easilly if we didnt plan on bringing him/her home) I think 10 is doable safely.

American Fists
Gotta guard Holy 'Merica

or just break it.

This

Mars is a meme. We need a moon base first.

I will build such a beautiful base. Beautiful. The base -- on Mars -- absolutely stunning. And you're gonna love it.

But evidence overwhelming points to the fact that earth is flat? I don't understand

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>northcrane.com/2016/09/21/madman-in-the-bid-of-a-lifetime-donald-trump-delivers-plan-to-colonize-mars/
>“If we are growing with all of our people employed and our military readiness back to acceptable levels, then we can take a look at the timeline for sending more people into space,” he said.

He got pressed in an interview and said that "if ALL of our people are employed" (already a impossible scenario) and our military readiness is "back to acceptable levels" (very vague and easy to claim that they're not acceptable yet, no matter what they're at) then we can "look at the timeline" aka don't actually do anything but think about maybe doing something in the future sometime.

And from that you pull out incredible bullshit lies like this?

>Trump plans to take us to Mars in his first term.

He doesn't even fucking mention Mars in the linked article. You morons are starting to really get on my nerves. Knock it off already with the fucking cult of personality you've got going on here. You're making me start to wish I'd voted for Cruz in the primaries.

At least make a pretense of objectivity. Reading the articles your lies are supposed to come from would be a nice start.

Where the supposed information came from.
northcrane.com/2016/09/21/madman-in-the-bid-of-a-lifetime-donald-trump-delivers-plan-to-colonize-mars/

NASA has been planning it for quite awhile, only thing holding them back is proper funding.

>United States just got bigger.
Because thats how space treaties work

Either Eagle Guard or Wolves

>we're gonna build a dyson wall and the ayy lmaos are gonna pay for it

Who /froggers/ here ?

PRAISE KEK!

LANDSLIDE FOR TRUMP !!!

LANSLIDE !!!

(also Meme Bearer here!)

no big boner brigade

feels