If Hillary wins

What is a good country to escape to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is no escape

Nowhere is safe at this point. We're at the end-game.

Yo mamma's ass

Mexico, isn't that the country you defend against Trump's wall?

Texas

I'm learning Russian, not because it's the best economic choice but because Russians still stand for something, their culture still has morals, gays are shot etc.

suicide fascist scum

Lol you were the last hope if America goes the whole world is fucked.

>being a traitor

Hang yourself.

afganistan

>being a patriot
pls have cancer

Israel

It doenst really matter. Americucks have this threat every election:" if X wins Im moving! Itll be the end of the world!"
In reality, we all know youre just gonna be staying at your own dead end job until you die. Elections dont change anything m8. If they did, theyd be illegal

Iceland if theyll take you.

we are fine with not liberal americans coming to our country

Syria
Have a good time Inshallah brother

Why the fuck do you care, leaf?

Dont you have a dog to blow or something?

This country was build on the idea that sometimes things are too fucked to change

Just stay here. The whole thing will come down in short order. Get a gun, become a warlord, tend the harem. It's good to be king.

Texas

You don't leave your country when it gets bad faggot.

What are you some refugee. Sad.

Lapukistan

see
You fucking faggot. Defend the fatherland.

learn more

This is the correct post.
Cowards should be fucking nuked

It's built on the idea that America's people are able to rebel against a tyrannical government, Benedict.

Dont be a faget like the pussies leaving Syria. Stay and fight.

just stay here and get ready for the cold civil war.

>he knows
Jesus Christ is the way because we're out of time

You are no better than "dude moving to canada lmao" liberals

Fellow smart countrymen who understand American values

Mars is accepting applications. But seriously...

Move south of my flag
How much time does south africa have left Afrikaanon

>America's people
If Hillary wins that shows the problem is the people

There is no good country to escape to.

America is the only somewhat conservative-leaning white western country left. Libcucks can say they're going to move to canada or UK or wherever because they have all these libcuck nations available to them that have all the shit they're screaming for (socialized healthcare, free college, high min wage, whatever)

But conservatives? We literally have no where else to go.

Latin america most people ar conservative also you can go to panama is not shity and is cheap

This.

You good maybe live out your life, but all of our children will suffer.

Maybe if you have a base in Asia is the only option. Europe is gonna be fucked before the US.

Asia is going to be the center of the world.

Latin America will be good for some time, but it will fall to the tyrannical strength of the US.

or just her people who are gonna fix the ballot like what happened in the primaries

Are you literally planning on becoming a fucking refugee?

i heard claire sucked her tits out

Even if she fucking wins, you stay. She may just be another 4 boring depressing years. If she starts going full king nigger, regardless on what people voted, they will rebel when it gets to the extreme

The Confederacy.

Stop acting like anyone on this board will give up their lives of eating cheetos and posting on pol, and have to immigrate/learn a new language/do something just because you do not like this Democratic party. Life is way too comfy for you pussies, not as though most of you come from actual war torn countries or anything

get refugee status to germany

this

Why don't you go and defeat ISIS? Help out the Kurds. Get war woke.

What makes you think anywhere else wants you?

Or leave and take my tax revenue with me so everything collapses even sooner

>running away

pussy

Ireland wtf. Your country is more fucked than ours.

Syria, that place is a breeding ground for pussies who don't stand up for their country.

It ain't really though.

Any poor country

Hillary stays away from anything poor

>gays are shot
No they're not

Don't flee. You're a fucking American and you must do your god given right and Rebel!

youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk

Elections CAN change something. If they couldn't then the republicans would all support Trump and the media wouldn't be as biased.

America. She gonna bomb everywhere else.

Implying your lives will change even in the slightest

In no order

Spain
Phillipines
Russia
South Korea
Africa (the home of my ancestors)
Japan

>tribalism

I'm sick of this meme

Truth, and that means the nation we once had no longer exists. All.those sacrifices by our forefathers will have been for nothing. Absolutely nothing because the nation they defended voted (and birth controlled/ aborted) itself out of existence.

Sweden

>coming from the traitor who signed away full auto firearms and gave 3 million spics amnesty

I hope Reagan enjoys the hell he's freezing in.

fuck off, were full

Hoping to come to America if Trump wins since cuckdeau is ruining this country. If Hillary wins, only Russia is left. Maybe Hungary.

Don't worry user, if Hillary wins then we're in World War III.

Going to second what everyone else is already saying, OP. Considering that nuclear weapons are involved, the world is at stake. Either you fight in the revolution, or you will probably die. Actually, you will probably die either way in that case, so let's really just hope Trump wins and that none of this comes to pass.

Kek has ordained it.

This. We're at the last point here guys. If hillary wins we don't have a chance. The last thing we could actually do is revolt. That's it. Our world is a t a turning point and this is the final fight to see if it's solved peacefully or through major conflict.

Coward

>Look at me I'm so self aware
Great fucking job kiddo but whether or not you have allegiance to something, whether that is yourself or something else it doesn't matter, no one gives a shit.

What a fucking time to be alive desu, I'm voting shillary just to see the world burn.

Australia but avoid Melbourne and Sydney.

Queensland has heaps of whites and Western Australia is pretty good too.

Defend your land pussy

>Tribalism

is literally how our species is meant to function. I dare you to fucking try and survive in the woods alone, as compared to surviving with say, your family, or your friends.

Tribalism is the very reason as to why we're such a social species, which is also why we have such large brains. Socialization is also the reason as to why we have invented so many different means of communication, such as the internet.

The Confederacy rebellion I'll be leading

Americans don't run, ya faggot.

Hillary cannot win. The curse of Kek is upon her.

You're gonna be disappointed when you get to Russia, my friend. t. Moldfag/Russfag

So I can't flee to the Cape and fight for the Volkstaat?

Defend our homeland you fucker

Are you a fucking fag loser like Syrians?

America makes no refugees, we fight back!

>get a really dark tan
>move to Saudi Arabia

At least they know how to treat women

photoshopstan

Checked nigga

this is the last country. maybe you can hide out in latin america or southeast asia if you have a lot of money and smarts enough to stay lowkey.

Hey Ruslan, how's UVa?