Louisiana cop caught on tape kicking handcuffed suspect

youtube.com/watch?v=92nRkff7wqQ

A Louisiana police officer has been fired and arrested after being caught on camera repeatedly beating a burglary suspect while he was handcuffed and lying facedown.

Footage of Officer Robert Wallow was found in which he punched 21-year-old Carlos Gustavo in the face after successfully arresting him. Wallow then handcuffed Pineda and then kick him three more times in the head and the side.

>pol will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

facbook.com/fox46charlotte/videos/397499350374170/
fox46charlotte.com/live
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/09/robert_wallow_gretna_police_ki.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm voting for Trump and I don't defend this or any other proven case of corruption or abuse of power.

>pol will defend this

From what I see white conservatives think police is on their side, i.e. in a situation like this they would never get handcuffed in first place let alone getting kicked.

Most of the time their first -real- police encounter become a reality check for them, Most of these encounters are due to neighbor-spouse calling the cops. Police have a strict us vs them attitude and them includes also white conservatives.

Ye gat nuthin to hide crowd getting arrested due to their wives false testimony is ironic.

Lol, who cares?

Who cares.

>A Louisiana police officer has been fired and arrested
Since when do cops actually suffer consequences for random acts of barbarism beyond getting three weeks paid vacation and a promotion?

this

check em

Lmao, we don't have first "real" police encounters because we don't rob gas stations or shoot eachother over 100 dollars.

Funny ass post tho bro

Seriously who cares, if the police beat your ass while getting arrested more like the good old days, we'd have less crime.

Word. Human rights are overrated, I'm not even joking kek.

Underage.

>Carlos
I don't need to defend it, but I understand the cop here.

I don't see a probpem here, well except that they owe that officer an apology

>white victim

Media dont care

As I said one of your first ------real----- police encounter will come from your neighbor or spouse. Your wife will be pissed off nor not buying her the new car she wants and she will call cops for domestic abuse, your neighbor will call cops for a minor dispute etc.

Good for you if you have a good wife and neighbor, but you are delusional If you think police will be on your side since you did not rob/ did not steal/ are not a nigger.

Again it will be a reality check.

Trips post, best post

>white victim
>Carlos Gustavo

What?

It's considered underage to never get arrested?

I guess I'm 8 years old because I lack the degenerate personality to get arrested

Louisiana here

All cops in in this state kicks people, but only when handcuffed.

My state leads all others for a reason.

Profit
White, and always proud of it and not scared to redpill a fatherless muthafucka.

80% of the law enforcement is at an average of 80-90 IQ and given below score on polliegraph test doesn't matter.

And I live in the north part of this Boot

I don't care. Cops were much more brutal 100 years ago and society wasn't falling apart then.

wow poor guy ! he was just trying to break into innocent people's homes and take all their shit and maybe rape their underage daughter.

I don't support cops beating or killing any innocent civilian that's insane. Separate issue...fuck Carlos he needs to go to mexico

#whitelivesmatter

Does this guy have any prior complaints?

and you're basing this off what? Black Lives Matter?

White enough for the media not to care now go back to building the wall.

These White cops have to deal with these fucking niggers on a daily basis, you'd hate niggers too if you had to. Sometimes I wonder if they know just as much as Cred Forums does with that whole KANGZ bullshit, because I'm sure they hear it every fucking day from these god damn black bastards.

And this is why handcuffs needs to be banned from law enforcement.

Don't get arrested.
If you feel you've been mishandled, cops have dash cams for your safety and for theirs.
>plebbit post
upboat

I don't think the cop was in the right here. I generally support the cops and I've had lots of encounters with them. 80% of the time, I was doing something wrong. The other 20% of the time, if they had caught up to me 15 minutes earlier, they would have caught me doing something wrong. I was bad when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I would expect the same treatment I've always gotten: guns pointed at me, "PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD MOTHERFUCKER! TURN AROUND!", forced to kneel as they cuff me, lifted to my feet, thrown on the hood of the police cruiser as they search me, get searched, get questioned, get let go because they got nothing. I don't like the police, but I support them. They are necessary.

I am white as fuck, btw. Do bad things, expect to have violent encounters. Go to bad places, expect to be treated like scum.

Most criminals are subhuman, but the issue with being ok with police brutality is that innocent people get arrested all the time and sometimes even convicted. Otherwise I wouldn't give a shit if they brought back medieval torture techniques and public executions

Yes it was you shit

Documentation was not a standard as today.
Police even learned from Sherlock Holmes, and even then a fictional novel gave another insight to investigating.

100 yrs ago we didn't have DNA,fingerprints, foreign body forensic of evidence to five a basis to a crime.

Fuck off child

I wonder what he did after dragging him along the concrete off camera.

Since the victim isn't white.

I would only support this if someone is caught red handed, they acted with malicious intent, on a serious crime.
I can understand a drunken brawl, not robbing a convenience store because it's convenient.

Basing on more than one conservative guy who thought cops are their buddies and try to talk his way out only to get smacked down. Again exceptions do exist, but never ever talk to the cops, "oh I'm a white guy they will do nuthin, I'll just talk about how much of a crazy bitch my wife is" will get you arrested. Cops are not your buddies they are there to look for guilt, who have nothing better to do (especially suburban-small town bunch) and will more than likely to arrest you than believe you, especially if you are a fucking male.

I know you are laughing your ass off now but If you ever get a reality check, you'll understand what I mean. Be respectful but shut the fuck up. Talking will get you in jail.

Absolute opposite

Most white Americans have a police officer in our family, as a friend or as a neighbor. This is how we KNOW they aren't evil.

We sit across the dinner table from them at family events and holidays. And they are who we call when we are the victims of (mostly) black violence.

This is why BLM has failed. Well, this and the fact that the black murder rate has tripled in the last two years.

No one cares about criminals. Is this cop wrong? Maybe, I don't know what they were trying to get out of him. It honestly looks like they are trying to find an accomplice. This video isn't new. I doubt it matters much.

Why don't cops in USA beat and kick East Asian immigrants?

see They are prone to finding guilt and do not care much about your innocence. I'm not a plebbit le redditor, I dindu nuffin will not work.

Again just shut the fuck up. I have known more than one I gut nuthin to hide white-suburban-conservative retards finding themselves in jail.

OMG SEC ROUGE SHITCUUUUUURITY!!!!!!!!

Did he need a kicking, was he violent?

Fair enough then.

You do realize that at some point in your life you may interact with police even when you didn't commit a crime? You sound like a sheltered kid.

OPs a faggot, we don't give a shit

>Most white Americans have a police officer in our family
maybe if you are a blue collar/prole, then surely yes they will back your ass up.
>Is this cop wrong? Maybe
holy shit the delusion, ofc they are in wrong, you don't fucking kick someone handcuffed no matter what you do, and kicking someone is not a method of gaining information (it was pure sadism and not related to gaining info anyways

By the way...

LIVE FEED: Charlotte Potests about some shooting

facbook.com/fox46charlotte/videos/397499350374170/

because they almost never run, fight and talk a lot of smack?

fox46charlotte.com/live

better

I've never had a bad experience with a cop. Even when I was pulled over for no reason. I just looked them in the eye and spoke politely.

Had to fight one in court, still not a big deal.

that's why i literally pretend i don't notice the cop and say nothing.

eventually they just give up and go away and i don't have to pay a ticket

works every time

I guess you are because you assume that every adult out there is a nice person and will never try to harm you out of spite, jealousy, whatever. Been called the cops on me a few times, once by my ex-wife who wanted to get rid of me so that her new lover could move into my house, couple other times by a neighbor who hated me for some reason. Gladly our cops are much more professional and don't automatically go in full force when it's obviously not necessary.

You obviously lack real life experience, I guess you're one of those betas who never leaves their mom's basement.

If kicking that guy helps those cops find some armed, violent criminal the I don't care. And neither should you because that guy in the cuffs doesn't care about you. I promise.

will this cause a massive chimpout?

>innocent people get arrested all the time
My family has been in this continent for 100 years without a single member being arrested or having any sort of criminal charges against them.
I think innocent people are a tiny tiny minority of arrested people.

This. Decent people rarely even see cops.

Cop haters all had fathers that failed them.

>fired and arrested

Yeah that's what happens when they actually break the law, you cunts. All you asshole who conflate this with cases where they were just doing their job make the real cases like this get less attention.

I'm Anglo-Saxon, and I wound up in the back of a sheriff deputy squad car one time for some bullshit, which pissed me off, so I made a spit pit on the floorboard of his new cruiser. He stopped the car, pulled my handcuffed ass out of the back, and rammed my head into the pillar between the front and rear cabin, then put me back in. I straightened up and acted right. Later, he sincerely apologized to me. He sure as hell didn't give me soft glove treatment because I was "white" (whatever that means in this day and age). I deserved to be roughed up because of my lack of respect toward authority, and it did me good. Most of these punks that get reported on are being helped by the officer who saw an opportunity to instill respect for the law, and they are being shit on for that.
>inb4 bootlicker

I counted two kicks.

This is nothing. Just blacks getting hysterical over nothing.

you think trump supporters are idiots now

What is there to defend? He broke the law. Got arrested and got fired. There isn't really even much to talk about here.

Virtually all cops have prior complaints. Every nigger will complain that the cuffs were on too tight after they got caught robbing a 7/11.

Couldn't care any less desu. Criminals are scum no matter what color they are.

who the hell is craig doughty?

is that your name?

>t. Bootlicker

Nigger.

fox46charlotte.com/live

better source

Louisiana is just a few steps away from becoming Apefrica.

this

throwing bottles

Cred Forums isn't what you think it is m8.

Saged for rudeness.

>80% of the law enforcement is at an average of 80-90 IQ and given below score on polliegraph test doesn't matter.
>average of 80-90 IQ
>polliegraph
>p o l l i e g r a p h

So what did this spic do? Did he try to rob a charity for orphans or something? I bet he had some sharp, rusty object he carried as weapons and threatened one of the cops.

Not saying the cop wasn't abusing his authority. He clearly was. I'm just saying the guy probably deserved it.

All those 8s. Wasted on niggers.

This

FUCKING WHITE MALE

This tbqh, I've had """"real"""" police encounters and they've been fair and pretty polite here. They would be to blacks too if they weren't niggers

Why does Kek will us to watch this?

I will defend it if he's black or latino.

>go back to building the wall
you know is not happening right, cock face.

literally watching the start of a riot?
is this guy going to get killed?

captcha: Nazionale Avenue

weeee

Lol I replied to nearly everyone in the comments

Poor burglar :(

I watched the video and was angry at this officer until I read this.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/09/robert_wallow_gretna_police_ki.html

>Wallow had responded to a business burglary April 22 when surveillance cameras recorded him kicking suspect Carlos Gustavo Pineda, 21, as the man lay handcuffed on the ground.

>Carlos Gustavo Pineda
>Gustavo Pineda
>Gustavo Pineda
>Carlos

MEXISHITS BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

Every interaction I've had was great, even the ones where I got tickets.

Was the other guy charged as an accessory for not taking action to stop the crime in progress in front of him?

That guy should get double any sentence of the cunt doing the kicking.

Honestly, the problem is not "POLICE DINDU NUFFIN POLICE R GUD", its the fucking dumb liberals think that the police are out to hunt blacks alone.

There are more than plenty reports of police harassing whites, and hell, plenty of cases where police harass somewhat decent blacks. Its just the media likes to flucuate this agenda with cases where the "innocent" is clearly in the wrong

>Most of the time their first -real- police encounter become a reality check for them
Lol
Fuck off

>pol will defend this

correctomundo, death squads when?

>cops beating a beaner
uh huh, who cares?
They gotta learn the hard way that people are sick of their.
I wish they'd go back to using firehoses on the niggers.

nice kek power mate

Faggot libertardian detected

This. If any user are ever accused of abuse by the wife... You are guilty. Its a sick power and control game. The cops dont care, the courts dont care. No one cares about justice, evidence, due process, civil rights. Its you against the system and in the system her word is all that matters.

fpbp

dude, is just a nigga who cares...

Good!! Time for cops to become feared again!

why the hell do you think Cred Forums would ever defend this? nobody who visits Cred Forums would ever think that. fuck that cop, dude's a fucking coward who hides behind a badge. if the bean specifically did something to him personally outside of work, he should have fucked him up outside of work, not at work, let alone at his police job after handcuffing the guy.

if the bean genuinely threatened his life (i.e. pulling a gun, knife), the cop should have killed him. for that reason I feel no sympathy when nigs get offed after doing something stupid. but I would never support a cop doing this to anyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, etc. go ahead and do it outside of work if you really, really, really feel it necessary. but hiding behind a badge and then doing it is cowardice.