I know that Cred Forums is the most multi-cultural board on Cred Forums, but I'm tired of these leaf posters...

I know that Cred Forums is the most multi-cultural board on Cred Forums, but I'm tired of these leaf posters. Is there a firefox addon or something to filter out these leafs?

Ideally it would also filter out kangaroo fuckers, strawberry pickers(future wall builders), and loo pooers. I would settle for just the leafs though.

IN MY SAAAAAAAAAFE SPACE!!!

>kangaroo fuckers
be impossible to fuck a kangaroo i reckon

Canadians are just misunderstood OP. Canadians are my friends, and my allies.

I hate most leafs too becauase our shitty country is FULL of massive cucks
but do you seriously want to start censoring opinions you dont like? Youre starting to sound like a tumblr whore

>leafposts matter
No, they don't.

waaaa i cant handle other peoples shitposting/opinions

They do matter and the fact you need a safe space on Cred Forums just goes to show how much of a tumblr neu-male cuck you are

Does little faggot want his safe space? Have a little lilli little faggot. And suck my fucking cock.

I'd ask how to censor burgers too but this board would quickly run out of slide threads from your prosesionally hired cucks.

We cuck for free you cuck whore FAGGOTS

whatever faggots, I'll just write a regex and delete these shitposts with greasemonkey. Thanks for nothing.

SAVED LOL

That is not how it works here.
If you don't like something on /pol you can do one of four things:

1) ignore it
2) mock it
3) make a meme of it
4) debate it

What you can not do, is build a little isolation tank for yourself. Its free speech here. Let the leafs talk, then tell them what fucking idiot faggots they are for doing so.

Keep sucking cocks faggot. Luv U.

Come on baby boy. Keep eating nigger cum you faggot.

Open your fuckin' mouth hole you sissy cum eating faggot and swallow.

My brothers, American, British and Australia, please here my words.

You are right. However, Canada is not at fault. It is FRENCH Canadians who are to blame.

I fully support the IP Range banning of Quebec and Quebec alone.

fuck usa, long live canada

Moar pls. I need these for my red pill folder.

I stand with America on most subjects but on the subject of you and your faggot luvin ways we differ. I want you to eat a bullet.

4chanX addon

Thanks father

But can't pol be considered a safe space? It's one of very few places where people can be repugnant without consequence. Anyone who says anything that's even slightly liberal are chastised and ridiculed here.

>(((Firefox)))
>he doesn't use Chrome, the white man's browser

But we still encourage them to spout their lib crap, after a while they usually come around to realize the error of their ways

...well I did consider Canada kings of shitposting but being this butt hurt over this post...

>letting google track your shit all the time
cuck.

>plz be my ai gf
You can never be forgiven

Take him hunting for deer

you fucking idiot, i replied to you here . You can install 4chanX with greasemonkey, you have shitton of tutorials on the web

:( sauce?

Ublock origin + Ghostery

She was only 22 so she had a kid when she was 16 or 17. She was degenerate and so deserved it, along with her demon spawn.

People can say whatever they want here. Thats the great thing, liberal """arguments""" are generally very weak , which is why they resort to shit like crying racism or identity politics.
This place is one of the few free areas for discussion.

That being said, it is never a good idea to only discuss things with people who agree with you, it makes your positions weak over time.

I don't shit post usually, and often try to contribute to conversation. If people censor people who post in this country like I do then it'll just perpetuate the stereotype that all Canadians are libs, when really it's a very select few you keep encountering that ruin the reputation of those posting from here.

If you filter your enemies they win you coward

Please forgive me senpai~