“I swear to God if INSERT CANDIDATE NAME HERE wins the election, I’m moving to Canada!”

> “I swear to God if INSERT CANDIDATE NAME HERE wins the election, I’m moving to Canada!”

>Admit it, we’ve all said it at some point. Maybe you’ve even meant it. But the evidence shows that you’ll change your mind before you get that Maple Leaf tattoo. Only around 8,500 Americans become Canadians every year — and there’s a reason the number is so low.

>Here’s the reason:

...because it's shit here?

FPCorrectP

Axial tilt

i own a deer fursuit, 3 dragon dildos, a boyfriend, and two dozen firearms, and a MAGA hat

make like your flag and fucking leaf

If Trudeau wins, I'm moving to Canada.

studying here

We don't they move to Mexico if trump is wrong?

They should go to Mexico instead. Still time before the Wall goes up.

Pakis,chinks and indians are preferable. Only those can come from the usa to canada.

Mexico is a shithole

Fuck off we're full, we're overflowing. We accept uncucked white Europeans tho, murricans need not apply.

Everything is more expensive, and there's a smaller selection in stores

>>Admit it, we’ve all said it at some point.

Nope. Only a worthless coward gives up and runs at the first sign of adversity.

I said Australia but yea basically

I for one, will enrich the dutch if something goes wrong. Oh shit, wait...

how do you make money as NEET?
I had to quit my job last summer and practically went full hikki. Now I'm taking classes but I only have 8 dollars in my bank account

I can't be a hasguns.

I have an easier time getting guns in the Peoples Republic of Maryland then I would in Canada.

>dragon dildos

Kek! Even if dragons where real it would still be legal to give it a blow job

Only Liberals say that.
Republicans say:
>I'ma take my guns and go live in a compound out west. Try and stop me.

I hear France has beautiful Panzer parking....

Americans don't realize how much Canadians pay for pretty much everything. Telecom, cable, internet, food, etc etc etc the lists goes on and on - all can be verified. We also have barely any jobs and a stagnating income.

It really is.

I cross the border into Vancouver and it's like I took a time machine back to 1995.

None of the buildings feel modern and everything is more expensive than it should be. They charged me $2.29 for a McChicken, and that's before the CAD tanked.

This.

If some fucktards in my country vote for Trump or some other idiot I ride the storm out until the backlash from the other side.

The coin always flips.

You visited some bumfuck town obviously, as if you don't got a ton of those as well.

you're absolutely right. Don't come here.

That's all you have.

This was Vancouver.

Only an idiot would move from a richer country to a poorer one. Fucking idiots. Too bad I can't take their spot.

Because the only places worth living in Canada are bilingual butt slaves to the Quebecers?

>i own a deer fursuit, 3 dragon dildos, a boyfriend
>i own a boyfriend

Slavery is still legal up there?

Fuck you, we are sending the faggy liberals there as soon as Trump wins.

No, I have not and will never say so.

>McDonald's was more expensive, Canada sucks

lol

Nah, they'll be staying. We already took your traitors during viatnam (btw they have to go back)

I will not admit it because I've never thought that. America with a bad president is still the best country on earth.

Canada sucks. move to Finland.

We don't want you here, gtfo.

I hate having money stolen from my paycheck and canadian theft rates are much higher than those in America.

I would never, ever, fucking move to Canada

We will load the liberals up into Missile launchers and shoot them at your country until you take them.

why don't they ever want to go to Mexico?

You ARE our traitors

You should really build a wall.

I went from Canada to US when captain cuck got elected.

>222

Kek most likely wills it.

The reason is that Canada doesn't let any white people in.