Donald Trump jr

This guy is a bigger racist than his dad
>Comparing human beings with poisoned candy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Eric getting involved in pollitics as well?

fuck off bean dip

every moment they are attacking don jr. they are not talking about clinton or donald trump. its a great way to control the media.

stay komfy

So now you're defending terrorists? Can't compare them to poison candy? Is it insulting to the humanity of the terrorists?

>filthy arabs
>human beings

What race are Syrians? Pretty sure they're Caucasoid and the US government classifies people from Syria as white.

He tweeted an article about muslim mass rape. Cucks are triggered and calling him a racist.

He is an autistic QT.

>>Comparing human beings with poisoned candy

Please explain how this is racist.

What the shit?

>comparing someone as lovely and wonderful and pristine as us humans to a bowl of candy for the sake of analogy is such an affront to us
This is why no one like minorities. You're arrogant. Do you bitch about the term "loan shark" because it likens a person to a fucking fish?

Your country treats its poor so awfully, they're jumping the fence to come clean toilets over here. Apparently regulating our borders puts US in the wrong here.

A bag of skittles is worth infinitely more than 1000 rapefugees.

At least the bag of skittles serves a purpose. The rapefugees are nothing but parasites.

This motherfucker needs to shut his fucking mouth for the next 8 weeks if he wants his dad to get elected. The media has already unloaded their "RACIST! SEXIST! BIGOT! HITLER!!!!!!" ammo on Trump. They might start aiming towards his sons if they try to step into the limelight, which will rock the media with """scandals""" for weeks to sink Trump's numbers.

If you're reading this Don Jr, here's my honest to god advice that I hope you're going to listen to:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Muhamed Ali compared human beings to snakes.

If you had a bowl of snakes or a bowl of candy, which would you rather put your hand in?

Rly makes u fink.

>tweets an article about mass rape

>feminists and liberals call article filthy racist lies for attention

>it was written by a leftist lesbian lgbt advocate

Can't make this shit up.

ITS CALLED AN ANALOGY FOR A FUCKING REASON

>you will never create national outrage by repeating a normie meme about poisoned skittles

To be quite honest shitlibs are insane, do they know what an analogy is?

>A tiny minority of refugees are dangerous, but we have no way of knowing which ones.
>Half of my opponents supporters are deplorable, irredeemable, and not America

Guess which one the media is harping on.

Remember when libs did this exact same fucking thing?

This is really going to backfire on the left, they don't realize how many Americans don't like Muslims.

Hes /OurGuy/

I love you Donald Trump Jr!

didn't the feminists do this with men? like, this year?

>human beings

No, he was comparing them to muslims.

A great quotation for all time...

>random libs
>son of the man running for president of the u.s.

you guys arent even trying anymore

I think Trump Jr. might be truly #woke. The African hunts, retweeting Kevin MacDonald, pepe, gas chambers, I've heard he's read paleocons. He could be the Augustus to his father's Caesar.

Classified as Caucasoid sadly. No idea how your government treats them. nice dubs famalan

Yah because this really effected Obamas leadership. Children are supposed to be off limits even those of the president.

My son outta shape

The four were posing as war-weary Syrians — all carrying doctored passports with false identities. And they were on a deadly mission for the Islamic State.

Two of the four would masquerade as migrants all the way to Paris. There, at 9:20 p.m. on Nov. 13, they would detonate suicide vests near the Stade de France sports complex, fulfilling their part in the worst attack on French soil since World War II.

keep it coming... this politically correct shit is why people are voting for Trump... he compared terrorists to something that can kill you. Nothing wrong with that.

They pretend not too, they thrive on pretending to be outraged. In fact it is a mark of honor to them to be so outraged they "literally shake".

youre trying your hardest to make an equivalency here. obamas daughter isnt out tweeting to get him elected or representing his businesses. not everything your "team" does is defensible, just back up.

Eric looks like a spic, hes darker than zim zam.

wtf I'm #RacistAgainstSkittles now

>more people are upset about an analogy on twitter than about an actual terrorist bombing that just took place on US soil
I want to wring their fucking necks and then kill myself, I can't believe this shit

#NotAllSkittles

it's ok when women do it though right

Didn't he retweet Kevin MacDonald?

This. Don Jr. is the Trump's Id. Nobody who would potentially vote for Trump is going to be dissuaded because his son is a dick but he can get Cred Forums's arguments out there.

I remember last Skittles national add action.

How is Zim Zam? Still awesome?

Last I heard the guy who shot at him recently was found guilty of attempted murder.

holy shit what is this

Liberals attempt to use meme magic.

>not everything your "team" does is defensible
No, but this is.

youtu.be/aoXDe8HxHBA

>White Nationalist Image
I still can't believe that is happening, unreal