How bad is the white poverty in South Africa?

How bad is the white poverty in South Africa?

Any South Africans want to talk about what life is like in your countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/node/12295535
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cute girl

Glorious Eugene will fix this.

Haha dutchies get rekt

Isnt he the one who died?

He lives on in the heart of the Boer.

>Terre'blanche
God bless

Any white cuties wanna come to America and live with me in my 3 bedroom apartment. I'll feed you and shit.

>died
murdered m9

its seriously not that hard to get em, go to south africa in the month of december, rent a car and drive along something called hte "garden route".

stop in the small little towns and rent in bed/breakfasts. hang out on the beach all day chatting the cuties up and then hit up the clubs at night.

the only thing that will stop em from jumping your bone might be your tism

Dutchmen got WRECKED

What if i'm a 5'8 Mexican with some gang tattoos i'm trying to remove but now im reforming and im a now a good catholic boy?

>5'8 Mexican with some gang tattoos

Why don't they just move to a white country if whites really have high IQs ?

>What if i'm a 5'8 Mexican

i assumed as much.

long as you arnt some baggypant dorag wearing cholo faggot, it wont matter

they want that green card so they are game, you just need to convince em to actually stay with you afterwards.

agian, your tism wont help in this regard

White countries will not accept them, smarty pants

>what if I'm an obese autistic manlet who lives with his mother at the age of 30 who dropped out of college and has a microcock

Basically what you just said

>chinada

what exactly grants you this knowledge about SA women?

Do people with autism actually join shit-tier gangs like the Latin Kings or whatever El Boerlovero there was in?

What the fuck i'm 23, fit from working in a fucking warehouse and going to college. I just got out of the fucking hood a year ago give me a fucking cock sucker.

yes they do. the anzac countries are full of them.

W-why ?

>he just a good boi dindu nuffi tryna get his life on track need mo money fo dem programs

how big is awb? do they even have a presence?

>Poor whites
Disgusting, cull them out of the genepool.

There are something like 500,000 South Africans working overseas but a lot of these are in the UK where they can apply for citizenship on the basis of recent British ancestry anyway

There are up to 2 million people who either left SA since 1980 or are the children of those people

>anzac countries
he said white.
diversity

I AM MOTHER FUCKER AND I DONT NEED MONIES!

They are largely poor because they used to work government jobs, which were a kind of affirmative action for rednecks who were no longer employed to work in the mines

Most of these were Boers hence the English South Africans considered government jobs to be filled by Dumb Dutchmen

No i mean why would white countries not want to take in african whites ?

i lived there from 20-mid thirties, married one.

you can look up what i posted online and research it for yourself.

nothing i said was a lie. they all take time off in december for holidays and go to the beachs on the southern coast (the garden route).

the fuck would i know it was joke

its alright brah, you browsing pol so you already ahead of the rest and well on your way to being one of the good ones.

im completely honest about getting a white qt south african wife though, you will be dicking mad white girls with your cholo shlong over there.

they want that green card.

Strange that this election is focused on illegal mexicans but there are no fresh memes about you

I guess you guys just aren't as memeable as niggers

He said mexican not illegal mexican. Racist thoughts in america should be controlled

Not sure desu, it's very difficult to find info about. I've never seen it IRL but then again I've also only seen a couple of squatter camps.

It's also 5 A.M here my dude, not the best time to ask.

I just explained,
diversity.

Many european/western countries have strict racial quotas. That does not encompass whites.

this user is right though, whities dont get to claim asylum as refugees, they have to get into other countries the legal way, ya know by having money and skills instead of being shitskins and demanding gibs

White south Africans are as true blue as Aussies and kiwis.

All colonial white men are better than their eurocuck counterparts

>they want that green card.
what exactly makes you want to wife a SA who wants a green card? Not a gr8 idea m8

are there neets in sa?

they do take them in, ausfags and new zealanders are full of them.

also the dumb amerifat who responded to me didn't know what he was talking about and is trying to claim it was a roundabout banter now, because he's like a woman who would prefer to just hear herself talk instead of actualy contribute.

Diversity is the problem, and the problem is they have it. If these stupid Dutch assholes spoke English like civilized folk and not their bastardized version of Dutch, Dutch being considered obscure and irrelevant even by Dutch standards, they'd probably get admitted.

well basically it is really bad ... the black people are killing the farmers / BOER that provide the food for the country

>completely honest about getting a white qt south african wife
>they want that green card
He might get a white one but she definitely won't be qt man. The qts are few and far in between and have pretty high standards.

west cape here

It's a meme that stormfags and afrikaaners constantly cry about. The fact is that the people who want to live in trash have chosen to do so. I mean we all choose to remain in SA, so we're living in some level of shit anyway. I know Rhodies who never gave up and still live on their farms (which were technically appropriated by the Zim government, but they make deals with the local tribes and the central govt there doesn't have much power outside the big cities).

At any rate I don't consider it to be a major problem.

Pff, that bitch fall in love with me. I got moves fool

Fuck off, Unknown Flag.

Andorra?

The closest thing that's at all common is people studying worthless degrees.

Not as big as they used to be, but they still have some presence in really white areas. They have an entire city called Orania.

>At any rate I don't consider it to be a major problem.
This
Everyone in Portugal and a large part of the American white population lives in desolation and poverty anyway

They did, they still have meetings and common support but they arent nearly as active anymore.

>You will never march on the trade center with the awb
Feels bad

>subhumans murder all farmers
>no food
>starve to death begging for whitey to come back
It's like pottery

they are desperate and thus vulnerable, this give you power.

>inb4 MUH horrible relationship dynamic

okay, you stick to your white american carousel riding stacies, good luck keeping them of chads cock and getting htem to sign a prenup

>He might get a white one but she definitely won't be qt man
hes mexican bruh, you have no idea how low his standards are. i hear what you are saying about the qts though, they can be pretty entitled, here in the west it costs mad $$$ to have a filipino kaffir clean your house

very small amount of people actually get admitted as refugees, the west just has very liberal immigration laws. it's very easy for white south africans to get in. there are no racial quotas, you idiots, the whole way non-whites got into the usa was through the abolition of racial quotas for instance.

you are both the white equivalent of WE WUZ KANGS WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS types.

No they aren't, the EFF likes to think they are but really they're only capable of burning down schools and creches ....ones that service blacks. It's why service delivery has grown to be such a crippling issue for the ANC politburo.

He was in a gang in highschool so he is probably an anchor baby

they don't need a green card, it's very easy to immigrate to the west, especially if you have a college education or a job or job skills at all, which the vast majority of white south africans have.

people who talk just to be heard like a bunch of idiots instead of taking to the literal five minutes it would take to get a rudimentary understanding of something through google are the worst human beings to interact with on message boards, and you should take steps to stop being that guy, because that's who you are right now. you stupid cocksucker.

>there are no racial quotas

Which is largely the problem since non-whites abuse the visa system to the utmost by coming in on temporary permits and never leaving or otherwise clog up the system with their 20 "brothers" to come into the country

"they are killing all the farmers" is a relative statement, but even mainstream media accepts white farmers having a higher murder rate, and through more violent/painful means, than south african black policemen.

the eff is a very recent political split from the anc, malema used to lead the youth wing of anc. you should be able to google "malema eff poor whites" and "south africa owuld be boring without whites" to find malema pandering to white people. he's a commie who's mad that the communists have all the power to enact commie legislation but don't.

that's some pretty great reasoning friendo
it's not like there's gang culture in the US
must be from Mexico

Given that the government there makes it very difficult to actually leave and to leave with your wealth getting a green card is a far more viable way to emigrate quickly for women

>the vast majority

We're talking about the lower class whites who would be considered refugees were the system not designed to make it impossible for whites to be refugees

The gang culture is born from immigrant communities with the exception of the niggers

Do you honestly believe that white suburbia is crawling with gangs? Did movies teach you that? I guess Trailer Park Boys taught me that Canadians are rednecks with stupid accents who live in poverty.

>anzac countries
>he said white.

Uh

>the west just has very liberal immigration laws. it's very easy for white south africans to get in.

disregard this shitskin troll, he does not know what hes talking about, applications can take between 7 and 10 years time from start to finish because of how useless the south african government is in facilitating the process

the only "easy" entry is through the green card lottery system, good luck being one of the 50 000 admitted out of what 20 million that apply?

get gassed shitskin

some countries bank on immigrants becoming integrated by the third or fourth generation and basically just being extra citizens and workers to gain an economic advantage (most of europe but not, for instance, poland and east europe), some countries dont bank on that and thus dont allow immigraiton except in extreme circumstances/for rich people (japan/taiwan/singapore).

every country in the world will be "middle-income" by 2060 so everyone agrees open borders will exist one day in most of our lifetimes, the argument comes down to if now is way too early or not. additionally, the global birth rate is like 2.5 right now, when it needs to be 2.1 to replace the mother, father, and people who die early, so the global birth rate should hit 2.1 by 2025-2030. the birth rate is like 2.5 in india right now even. so the other side of the argument is pretty soon everyone's going tohave replacement rate population growth or lower, and immigration won't be a boon anyway.

my point being there is clearly non-racist and well thought out opposition to immigration, and vice versa. but white people generally speaking are the most educated and skilled of any country(i can't think of a single country where this isn't the case), and thus generally speaking have an easy time immigrating to wherever accepts any immigrants at all. there just aren't a lot of them looking to immigrate. white africans are the exception, and are readily accepted. it's why all the white zimbabweans had no trouble leaving zimbabwe, without needing to claim refugee status or to apply for asylum.

THAT'S WHITE POVERTY IN AFRICA? They still look well off lol

White gangs are institutionalized and legitimized
They still carry out conventional gang crimes like extortion and illicit union activities

i'm more white and more of a man than you.

how did all the white zimbabweans leave you idiot. you don't know anything but you just want to be heard because you're such a special snowflake. you're the worst person possible to deal with on an anonymous message board.

that's a very good before Cred Forums after Cred Forums image, i'm viewing this in steam browser so i can't really just right click and search google, who is that guy?

Poor Boers, they always have it rough

also feel free to keep being an idiot but at least go read a bunch of funny posts and copy their tone so your shitposts are enjoyable to read.

2 guys
both cops convicted of murdering a homeless man
you've seen the video

>Racist thoughts in america should be controlled

> "thoughts should be controlled"

no thanks

I don't think poor people get to have computers dude.

>argentina
>talking with authority about what whites should do

argenigger pls go, your whole country is poor shitskins claiming to be "white." mississippi is like singapore to you guys.

Why didn't white south-Africa segregate?

>how did all the white zimbabweans leave you idiot

they jumped the boarder illegally into south africa or managed to get out on ancestry grounds.

but we are talking about white south africans (nice try on the redirect though) 61% of whom are afrikaaners that have been there for hundreds of years, the only ancestral claims they can pursue is back into the netherlands, which does not allow this. speak to afrikaaner south africans and ask them how applying for citizenship in holland worked out faggot.

try educating yourself cuck

you can google white shanty towns in south africa and see them all living like slums in nigeria. my dad went for oil business and took videos, they live in aluminum roof houses and shit in nigeria (poor people), and the whites in south africa live the same way.

people don't starve anymore like old school ethiopia or anything. the next big goal is for "extreme poverty" to be ended by 2030, at which point there'll still be super poor people who don't have opportunity, but they'll have access to electricity and internet, etc. shit gets slowly better for everyone.

Lived there when I was growing up. Everyone moved to new Zealand, Australia or the states when the shit hit the fan.

I'd love to see all these libcucks live in Johannesburg. Take them back out in six months and they'd be the most red pilled mother fuckers you'd ever meet.

Americans don't know shit but what the media tells them. Mandela blew up school buses with little elementary school kids on them and he's some saint.

Fucking disgusting.

what about black poverty in south africa?
white people can't be poor?

If refugees in Germany get to have designer clothes and the latest cell phones, poor people can afford a shitty computer.

I'm aware of Malema's ANC ties. But the ANC doesn't tolerate his radicalism as it causes strikes and more importantly threatens the mines. Foreign companies will always get theirs. And the EFF's brand of idiocy/communism won't grab hold here now as the ANC are in power. It's easier to scapegoat whites than it is other blacks.

>anchor baby
>from mexico
retarded leaf. do you even know what anchor baby means? how could he be implying the guy is from mexico if he's an anchor baby?

Everyone knows there are dirt poor nigs in Africa. Dirt poor whites don't get that attention.

>ancestral claims for citizenship
>the leaf thinks this exists in any widely used manner

despite all the google shit you've read about italy and germany accepting people who can prove their grandpas were citizens,people using ancestral grounds equates to a tiny amount of actual people immigrating to europe, and records generally only exist in a way that's easy to get in rich countries anyway.

and that's not true at all, but okay. all the white zimbabweans left ofr other countries, and they're not illegal immigrants, especially in south africa, that's dumb as fuck. despite all the "white genocide" bullshit i'm sure you read, countries do not have white quotas that are super low which bars white africans from leaving, you stupid cocksucker. countries are almost entirely either easy to immigrate to or not easy to immigrate to, even for ethnic descendants who can prove they are so (japanese in brazil can't immigrate easy back to japan, for instance). the countries that accept a lot of non-white immigrants don't take in a small amount of white immigrants because there's some kike stopping them while they cry, they take in small amounts of white immigrants because whites are the most well off major group of their countries and don't want to leave.

ask any ausfag or nz'r who posts on here, they generally have so many white south africans who emigrated after apartheid that the average guy knows a few.

because most of the whites live in Pretoia, which is inland. Landlocked countries are all sixth world shitholes

which is why I live in west cape

>a large part of the American white population lives in desolation and poverty
That's not even remotely true.

It's five in the morning OP, ask again later

The accent is sexy.

Rhodesians never die.

They live the same reality white brazilians have to face, I suppose.
Live in a country where you're not the majority, where you're misrepresented by those in power, where you can't relate on a personal level to many people and all of that.
The same reality america is going to face in the near future, due to all these immigrant programs and such. The only thing that will be different between brazil and america in the next 70 years will be that the brazilian black population was mostly brought to the continent during the colonial times, while the american non-white population will be brought there mostly by massive immigration in the XXI century.

No matter how much money you make, if you are living in countries that "minorities" are the majority you will always have to put up with their shit.

Your quality of life is generally dragged down by the shit they do, and even though you don't do the same shit they do, you pay the price of their social mistakes.
They elect incompetent people and these people do shit. You suddenly realize you're living in someone else's country and there's nothing you can do to change reality because that's the reality these people have created for themselves and it is the reality they want for the country, so you get angry most of the times.

Violence is something you'll always fear, no matter if you ever witnessed acts of violence or not.
You'll get robbed, a black person will be more likely to get hired when searching for a job because of "historical debt", the political candidate that would represent you won't get elected because your interests as a white person will be virtually different from the interests of the whole society, since the majority is non-white.

It's tough.

Hey-hey, I understand you are doing good now el Diablo, but we can't just GIVE you a cocksucker, it doesn't work that way. Maybe if you vote Hillary, within the next 8 years if she survives they'll be giving out white girls to brown skinshits like you, but thats not gonna happen cause we're MAGA.

>countries do not have white quotas that are super low which bars white africans from leaving, you stupid cocksucker. countries are almost entirely either easy to immigrate to or not easy to immigrate to

read my fucking post cuck

>"this user is right though, whities dont get to claim asylum as refugees"

thats what i wrote and thats what you disputed faggot.

when you flee your country and land in a new one and apply for refugee status, you have to fill out forms and state where you are coming form and why.

saying "im fleeing south africa because whites are being killed" is not a valid accepted reason.

whites cannot flee as refugees. thats what I said and thats what you disputed dumb fuck.

>countries are almost entirely either easy to immigrate
and this is therefore a constant which never changes over time? get a clue cuck. its become harder for whites to leave south africa, if you read my posts you would know i lived there for more than 10 years. i know dozens that have tried to get out and how long/hard/expensive its been for them.

im speaking from personal experience you stupid fucking cuck.

>the countries that accept a lot of non-white immigrants don't take in a small amount of white immigrants because there's some kike stopping them while they cry, they take in small amounts of white immigrants because whites are the most well off major group of their countries and don't want to leave.

1 000 000 white people (20% of the population) have emigrated since 1995 economist.com/node/12295535

that does not include the number that tried but failed.

you literally have no idea what you are talking about here, it took my best friend 8 years to immigrate out of south africa

im done wrecking you cuck

>North Korean flag hung up in your home
No

You rang?

Listen up glorious faggots.

These downtrodden people are the stuff of greatness. They are the clay to be molded, the soon to be Phoenix that will rise from the ashes.

The time of browsing Cred Forums after class or work is over. The next steps are coming. When I get there, things will be different. We can shed light on this. But I will need your help to get the word out.

Almost any video with the South African tag or audio in English gets massive views. We will capture this interest. It's very feasible.

As shitty as a place as some like to shill, these people have just the same genes as us. It can be made great again.

If we build it, they will come. Some thoughts.

-EGTB

Fuck off pedo

This m8, they assimilate and hate blacks, though some are rude, wish we took more instead of bloody chinese and pajeets

whites can't flee as refugees, which i never disputed (and go ahead and look for quotes, you stupid african cocksucker), because they have lower murder rates than black south africans/the vast, vast majority of south africans. you idiot.

"im done wrecking you cuck"

this is why you are just a nigger in white skin.

stop im getting autism just reading this post

you are the most embarrassing american on this entire forum.