SCANDAL: Blackface Qunnipiac University Student

fox61.com/2016/09/20/quinnipiac-students-outraged-after-white-student-snapchats-photo-in-blackface/

These fucking nutjub liberals are trying to ruin this young girl's life for making a pretty harmless joke via Snapchat to a friend.

Is she /ourgirl/? How do we help?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox61.com/2016/09/20/quinnipiac-students-outraged-after-white-student-snapchats-photo-in-blackface/
youtu.be/4cIzIf8MQEU
addisonmagazine.com/2013/09/benefits-of-a-mud-pack-facial-or-mask/
twitter.com/search?q=Quinnipiac&src=tyah
quchronicle.com/2016/09/student-body-reacts-to-snapchat-black-face-photo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Donate money to her. We would send a big message to the world, "blackface is profitable"

>university forced to pander and apologize lest they become mizzou 2.0 and lose 75% of their enrollment

What a fucking world.

>That's a very nice way of saying that you guys didn't do anything.
>didn't do anything
>didn't do nuffins
>dindu nuffins

book of faces slash QuinnipiacUniversity/posts/10154031741529423

ENGAGE THE LASER BEAM.

If you don't already have a fake Facebook account, it's as easy as getting a fake Gmail account.

>school you with more facts
I thought that schools that take gubment monies have to permit 1st amendment shit?

This.

Too lazy to set up gofudndme, someone else do it. I'll donate.

We should be doing this for every victim of the media/left. Good PR and reinforces redpilled behavior.

>freedom of speech doesn't entitle a university to keep you
They're right

Bitch will be expelled life of retail in her future.

Megan Rickman
September 15 at 6:38pm ·
5 years. 5 years older than addy. How can I teach my son to be safe in his brown body? Something has to change. A lot of things have to change. Praying, it's not enough, but right now it's all I can stomach.

Megan Rickman is a turd burner who makes a hobby out of trying to expel young men from college for "Hate speech"

Anybody who attends University is paying money to gag their intellectually honesty and spread their asshole for Tumblr and Reddit to get marks. You will have that shit quietly slipped In most courses. You would be better off committing suicide that subjecting yourself to that.

>put on a mud mask to exfoliate your skin
>take selfie
>get called a racist
everybody just wants to be upset

So some dumbfuck can't handle the consequences of their actions?

Why should anyone give a fuck over someone so retarded that they thought that could be a good idea?

why is it always a girl who does blackface recently?

What's so racist about painting your face black?

Legitimate question. Same goes for imitating a foreign accent that's not white (British, Australian, etc.)

Why is just saying "Hey that black dude over there" racist?

WHY IS MENTIONING A RACE RACIST IF YOU ARE WHITE

Daddy's little princesses think they are untouchable.

bc this is how freedom dies

Some comedians used to paint their face black and make fun of blacks. That's all.

i helped

It does when they take government money.

>fox61.com/2016/09/20/quinnipiac-students-outraged-after-white-student-snapchats-photo-in-blackface/

As far as I know you have to add people for them to be able to see your snaps, seems like she deserved this for adding a whiny ass nigga/nigga enabler to her snapchat honestly.

Her friend is a massive faggot for posting that publicly desu.

>post a photo with your face painted black
>lose everything fuck that racist bitch
>rob a convenience store
>he a good boi justice 4 michael brown

White women cant be racist, they all crave BBC.

It's a mud mask. She didn't even paint her face black. Niggers going insane over a mud mask.

Based fucking Mel

What happened to blacks can't be racist?

Why do people get butthurt over black face?
Why is it okay for black people to do white face?

I still remember that American faggot getting butthurt on Hey Hey It's Saturday because Jackson Five act with black face

Obama's been doing this everyday of his presidency with that fake accent of his.

Because nobody looks uglier whiter

she is for sure our girl, but how do we help her?

I think we should print out memes and mail them to her in a show of solidarity

Source (not on them getting money, on them having to keep people over freedom of speech)?
Pretty sure universities aren't government run, ergo they don't have to abide by the muh free speech shit

also this.
If you unironically could think shit like this a good idea you deserve the backlash.

>It's not free speech it's hate speech
That's not how it works you retarded jungle monkey. "Free speech" isn't a category of speech, it's a Fundamental Right of all human beings.

FB URL = ummayurr

This is the girl who snitched on her and where it was first surfaced. The very latest post on her wall

Look at the fucking vile comments on her post about

I'm archiving her entire thread

Then we can post on the QU FB page and email to QU to complain about

It's not that crazy considering his parents are both educated (as much as I know), and that his mom is white, that he might have learned to speak with a general American accent.

that's the point retard

If the things continue this way, the niggers (and jews) will dominate the world and the aryan people will be their slaves.don`t have more space to such hipocrisy.

>paint face black
>say BLM
>hate crime

what, where is the 'hate' part of this?

>silent e is repeated for emphasis
my autism

There's actually a story behind it: back before cinema and in the Jim Crow days, there used to be travelling actors groups that would dress up in rags and shit and paint themselves black with huge white lips. They'd run through plays that usually involved racial jokes and stereotypes about blacks to the applause of a usually slave-owning or ex slave-owning audience.

The trend kinda continued for a while before it fell out of taste, but the hatred for it remained in the black community.

I'm arguing with them in that associated facebook comments area.

My god.

The people there.

What the fuck is wrong with them.

What a bunch of goddamn blue pilled liberal brainwashed worthless weak ass crybaby bitches.

What the fuck are these useless twats gonna do when they meet a real life problem. They act like this is the worst thing they've ever seen in their lives.

What a bunch of fucking cocksuckers.

This is so absurd that is hard to believe, this world is turning into a hell to everyone that not accept the cultural marxism.

BRO, post this.

The black girl who originally snitched on this girl liked a comment on her page encouraging violence against this girl and that "white people all look the same"

Get HER suspended, that's how you help our girl.

Make it clear this girl is encouraging VIOLENCE and being racist herself.

WHITE FACE?

THAT RACIST SCUMBAG!!!

HOW CAN HE BE AS BIGOTED AS WEARING WHITE FACE?!

I AM ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGED AND DEMAND HIS RESIGNATION.

HOW CAN HE BE SO DISGRACEFUL TO WEAR WHITE FACE? OBVIOUSLY THIS IS AN ATTACK ON OUR ENTIRE RACE!

HERE IS ALL OF HIS INFORMATION, BE SURE TO DOX HIM AND THREATEN HIS FAMILY AND EMPLOYERS, BECAUSE HE IS A RACIST, BIGOTED, CHAUVINIST ASSHOLE!!!!!!!

I CAN'T EVEN READ THIS, I'M SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT STORIES LIKE THIS. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of impoverished, swollen belly niglets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of impoverished, swollen belly niglets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from how racist white face is. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is doing this? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so bigoted. I want a future to believe in. I want chief negro to be president for a third term by declaring martial law. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was not a racist, white face wearing bigotracistophobe. This is so fucked.

Kek, niggers can't handle bants at all.

How will they ever deal with the mouthy beaners once whitey is gone?

FB URL = QuinnipiacUniversity

First post

Get in here bros

Blacks are allowed to be racist.

Only white people are held accountable for racism.

We can spam plus and minus to change the narrative. DId someone already make a gofundme?

nothing bad will happen with this black girl, the people only see violence (even if no exist) done by whites.

>university disciplining someone for what they did on their private time

What the actual fuck? Do people want their schools and then their employers running their entire lives?

I'll make one and keep all the money for myself if I get enough pledges.

Lol go for it i wont fund it either way. Liking Based kenon is the best thing to do. We can lel reddit army it

Looks like the NEETs win again

Because we can take a joke.

And why the fuck do they think it's "hate speech" to just say "black lives matter" while wearing a mud mask???

Jesus Hotel Christ these goddamn liberal shits have triggered the fuck out of me.

The majority of University profit is federal.
Most student loans are federal loans, most scholarships, grants, etc are federal.
The school gets federal tax breaks.
Blah blah blah
It has to abide by federal rules.

Believe me TN tried this shit with healthcare and we got canned from Obamacare, now we have almost zero choices for healthcare coverage.

If the government in any way funds you, you must strictly adhere to their rulings or they have to cancel your funding.

Also i'm confused how you can be punished for a joke in your personal life, that doesnt even make sense.

>Also i'm confused how you can be punished for a joke in your personal life

Because it upset the poor niggers lmao. I welcome this shit. Experience is the best red pill. If it takes niggers ruining every one of these cucks lives for them to see the light then so be it.

I guess the peoples that think this was a hate crime don`t naturaly think this way, was done in these peoples one big brainwash.

Contributed. Also on twitter

so much for snitches get stitches...

Just looked through the whole thing; please do this.

I posted it along with a nice little antagonizing blurb, for all the good it'll do. Gonna totally get my Facebook account shut down over this, is the most likely result.

But that's kinda what it's for.

>Megan Rickman in a relationship with Jarod Darkbark

>Jarod Darkbark

>Darkbark

fucking niggers

Funny story but I can't wait to forget about this when I go to sleep just like everyone else. Goodnight

Bump

You're doing God's work, brother.

Holy fuck, the dean needs to step down and be replaced with a black woman for this

Gonna need likes to get this any visibility. It's in their thread on their FB page. Sort by recent.

Quinnipiac University

Expect I'll be blocked from their page when some admin wakes up and stops smoking crack long enough.

How come blacks can baby powder their skin for comedy but whites can't do the opposite? Fuck the left

kek

You should say that in the FB thread.

You'd probably get 500+ likes from people who think you're serious.

Might want to post this as well, since the image you posted (while much more in depth), comes out as non-readable in the facebook gallery, this pic makes it clear.

They disabled my anime account on fb so I can't actually post anything. Fucking outrageous, I am laid low.

Fight the good fight brotha

youtu.be/4cIzIf8MQEU

I can't wait till universities are just blacks and Chinese and turn into complete garbage.

isn't that a facial mask women wear at night?

sure it may be in poor taste (the caption) but to claim this is blackface and she should be expelled? fucking ridiculous.

She pays for college, she can post whatever she wants on her own time. Niggers need to be lynched again. they have gotten way too uppity.

QuinnipiacUniversity

Get in that comment section

Like eachotherposts, and also post as replies to highly liked libcuck posts for viability beyond that

And they wonder why they police kill them.

how is some random girl with no identifying characteristics privately sending a message on snapchat in any way related to a """""university"""""?

lets not leave out the vast, vast majority of Vaudeville carnies were JEWS.

I think it's fake as shit
I think it's a picture of her wearing some kind of makeup face mask and they edited the snapchat thing onto it
fake snapchat pictures always lack names and it looks like the image resolution is low, like someone saved it, edited it, and saved it again
hoax, calling it now

Mizzou lost all their funding because of pissed off alumni who stopped donating because they didn't like their school bowing to a bunch of crybaby niggers.

Give 1 star ratings to the uni too

(Bro's on Facebook, instead of just posting arguments, also post literal liberal arguments that will non-ironically get top posted by them. It will make them look even worse. Here's one I made for anyone to post. Bonus keks if you use a black woman as your avatar)

The racial climate at Quinnipiac is OUT OF CONTROL.

This is not the first time there has been a scandal like this. Here's the simple solution list:

1. This girl needs to be expelled.

2. QU needs to incorporate a race relations into their core curriculum as their large majority white campus clearly is not informed about the oppression people of colour face everyday.

3. More people of colour need to have leadership positions at Quinnipiac. Call me crazy, but the tall, white male dean doesn't give me much faith that much will be done here.

4. Increase the number of scholarships for people of colour, the school is the definition of "lack of colour"

mud masks be rayciss

stupid white bitch should've known better than to appropriate cream not belonging to her skin color and stick to her cum cream

Wow the blacks are really aggressive in that post about this, yet not a single one seems to be upset about dead cops.

Literally laughed out loud for a solid 5-15 seconds.
Thank you, based Mel.

>oven dodger

The bro who posted the "pick cotton" meme, funny, but delete that.

Dont give em a valid excuse to delete the FB posts. Just stick to pointing out their logical fuck ups

Stop using FB faggot

(Someone email this to Quinnipiac's student affair email)

[email protected]

Dear Quinnipiac,

I am very concerned that the student who originally leaked the controversial Snapchat photo is endorsing racist ideas and violence herself, as seen by her liking this post on her Facebook wall

FB bros, add the girl who originally leaked this pic so you can call their racism out on her original thread

...isn't that a mask to clear pores?

Its amazing how many people don't understand rights are there for things you do not agree with not simply for things you do agree with.

Isn't it a facial mask? I think it's just a joke.

>Slave owning or ex-slave owning audiences
Do you even understand what you're saying? How many slave owners do you think there were per fucking state? Traveling around to predominately slave owning audiences, stfu. Most people white and black in the south were fucking slaves you cunt. The valuable ones back then were the negros.

Damn what is racist exactly about blackface. I don't get it there was a whole movie made called White Chica where twould black guys pretend to be white and there's no issue. Dave Chapelle dons white face all the time. Black people love acting white in their comedy routines. But white people once again can't do something because of nigger sensibilities.

I feel sorry for white people as a Cuban. Stay strong and god bless. I cry everytime

>i'd smack the shit out of her

Underrated first post.

>girl with some kind takes pic as joke, sends it to friend

This is much worse than the 35 people injured in terrorist bomb blasts. This is real shit.

>so many whites trying to ruin a brat's life for a tasteless joke at best

This is why I'm fine with white genocide, fucking selfhating autists.

Funny how universities, which are seen as the most liberal and tolerant of America's institutions, are also the most repressive and censored. All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others, right?

>Held to account for racism
Whites are not being held to account for racism, that happened in the sixties and seventies. We are currently observing a society run without white christian moral authority (families) as a focus.

White guilt absolves blacks from personal responsibility in life, which is then put others urging to take care of them (blacks). That urging is in itself systemic in creating more racists (blacks) who need people to prop them up, like most (black) actors or musicians.

What do I know though, I have a lot of nazi frog pictures.

Ahem

addisonmagazine.com/2013/09/benefits-of-a-mud-pack-facial-or-mask/

kek
based tekubus

this is why trump needs to win

im literally shaking right now

seriously. not to mention the fact that someone else could have taken the girl's photo and added the tagline without her knowledge. She might be getting vilified for absolutely no reason at all.

trips of truth

This has rustled my jimmies more than I thought they could be rustled. It rustles the fuck out of my that these fucking cock gobblers are calling for her expulsion and calling her "racist" over what was quite obviously just a kind of lame joke.

I encourage reading that Facebook thread if you want some extra rustles.

I know, right?

The girl is wearing a freaking facial mask and making a joke. It's stupid, but kind of funny.

I've always thought of myself as way left - but I'm starting to wonder if it might not be so bad for Trump to win.

Give this crowd something real to get worked up about.

>20 years YT loop
Now that's dedication.

This shit is exactly why Trump is doing so well.

I keep calling him "the backlash candidate".

Trump IS pretty far over-the-top, but the liberal bullshit in America has gone so far overboard that someone like Trump is seen as the only chance to reel that shit back in.

Jeb doesn't have the balls to reel it in. Jeb wouldn't call a spade a spade. Ditto for the other Republicans. They're all pussywhipped by the PC movement and would never really say what they meant -- what needs to be said.

Trump?

I think Trump will say it. I think Trump knows this is bullshit and he wouldn't fuck around, getting his cock sucked by the liberals while spewing some horseshit about how right they are and how awful this is and how we need to have a conversation about racism in America and oh woe is us blah blah blah.

Trump is the only chance we have of righteously telling these motherfuckers to shut the fuck up, man the fuck up and stop being a bunch of pathetic douchenozzles.

HELP US, GLORIOUS TRUMP, YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE.

Fucking this is definitely what happened

>oven dodger
Funny, but it becomes less so when you learn the truth about the holocaust, and the fact that those filthy kikes all dodged the ovens.

twitter.com/search?q=Quinnipiac&src=tyah

Black Twitter gettin MAD senpai

most universities are public and absolutely have to abide by free speech. There's a plethora of supreme court cases backing that up.

That said...Quinnipiac is a private university and can do what they want.

OY VEY

THIS IS AWFUL

Expel her and charge her with a hate crime

they should see Dutch Christmas, everyone is wearing blackface and just saying "it's not racist"! When black people protest peacefully, the police beats them up. It's an amazing country of freedom and tolerance.

>oven dodger

HOLY FUCKING KEK TOP FUCKING LEL

It's a phonetic way of spelling "blasphemy" emphasizing the EE sound you fucking idiot. He's not shouting a verb.

>tfw actually considered this my top choice as a junior in high school
>tfw I got waitlisted instead
>tfw I heard about this

quchronicle.com/2016/09/student-body-reacts-to-snapchat-black-face-photo/

Comment section ripe for posting on the QU Student Paper site

>I think it's just a joke.
us white devils are not allowed to make jokes in obamas america

Nothing. Fuck this bitch. Not because of the black face, because like every other millineal she has no idea how to keep shit off the internet. Never post pictures on facebook. It's evidence.

>girl kills herself for fear of what might happen because of yellowface
>>"oh noooo what a tragedy :(((((("
>girl does blackface and doesn't kill herself
>>"OFF WITH HER HEAD REEEEEEEE"
fucking liberals are the reason why these people are deathly afraid of being seen as racist.

>Never post pictures on facebook. It's evidence.
annnnnd thats why no one who wishes to spread the truth should have facebook to spread the message. simple put its to fucking easy to track you with facebook posts

this is why no election or political movement can save our brainwashed people nor is the West at its current state worth defending

the only cool part is the white majority campus

Sauce on this please

>I want to believe

oh and story, I don't know anything about that school

Isn't that just some makeup shit? I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out some black person aded the caption and tries to stir up some shit.

I posted something.

Also why don't we start a # campain where we blackface ourselves to show support?

>peacefully

Theres nothing peaceful about what those monkeys do

It's a facial.

Search heatstreet +mizzou, it's there.

With the hashtag #imwithher ?

Good. Every time a persons life is destroyed by liberal jackboots a new anti leftist fanatic is born.

what about #blackfacesmatter?