Why are Americans so retarded?

Why is it that when I see this shit, its pretty much 99% of the time from some retard in America. What happened? Is it something in the water?

buzzfeed.com/skarlan/this-mom-is-thanking-a-girls-clothing-store-for-making-her-g?utm_term=.hkQgW3we2#.adojnBrl2

everybody here is so great that he have to go to extreme lengths to be special snowflakes

I don't know what environment yall were raised in, but if this kid attended my local primary school, he'd be lucky if he wasn't strung up from a fucking tree.

Generation Z is bred strong and bold in Wales. Under 15's remain the most sexist, homophobic, intolerant demographic in the country.

Because we made a country that's so perfect, people get bored and have to make up shit line this to keep themselves entertained.

>he'd be lucky if he wasn't strung up from a fucking tree.

Kek, I'm from North Florida, we'd just call him a fag and then invite him over to the local bestiality and incest party.

Ive noticed something similar here. Kids are quite comfortable with gender roles, homophobia, and the natural order pretty much, until their minds are tainted by the bullshit on tv and the internet. If this kid went to school here, he would be relentlessly bullied, questioned and ridiculed.

Nu-parenting happened.
Political correctness happened
Feminism happened
Social justice happened
And worst of all, the "everybody gets a gold star" generation and hippies happened.
You should be busy fighting off sjws and feminist propaganda in your own shit country rather than sitting on your lazy ass shitting on ours. You're coming down the drain with us unless you join the fight.

Cant avoid this cancer, its all over my fucking facebook you dumb shart

It's (((something))) in Hollywood, the water is fine.

Why is there no Welsh flag on Cred Forums?

Well at least he isn't a fatass...

not yet, at least

It's the water.

a loss of hope for the future that results in living in the now and fucking yourself up as much as possible so you don't have to experience it any more.

Oh, so I went to a school who's kids didn't consist of escaped migrants who would rally up the other kids at the end of the day for their daily lynching. We would refer this kid to a psychologist and suggest that his behavior is detrimental for his learning and for his mental health, and criticize the mother's judgement.

It was a private school, though....

What makes it complicated is that there are some things that people attribute to gender roles that really aren't. And then you have people like this mother who go about the wrong way of encouraging their kids to decide for themselves. I'm pretty sure she confused the fuck out of this kid.

What's there to get? Just tell your boys that the color "blue" and action figures are marketed towards boys and Barbie girls are marketed towards girls for a reason. Tell them that gay people exist. Tell them that some people get really confused as they get older and want to declare themselves to be of another gender.

Don't tell them that it's perfectly NORMAL for that shit to happen. Just tell them that it exists. You know what happens? Aussies do it and their kids don't go retard. Americans do it and their kids want to get their dicks snipped off.

How do we FAIL AT THIS?

For a couple decades now, the media and the schools have been pushing hard the concept that women are great and perfect and wonderful and men are horrible useless shits that are to blame for everything that's wrong with the world.

The kids who grew up hearing this shit are now having kids of their own who are also being inundated with pro-female, anti-male rhetoric from television, from their teachers, probably from their fucking parents. Is it any surprise that some of them end up saying, "Ok, fine, can I just be a girl then?"

Parents who are going to hell are making their child go the same path.

gas all white women

Not even Africans put up with this shit. Whites need to unfuck themselves.

They can't. It's in their genes. Their birthrate is going down so this won't be a problem in the future.