PAUL COMBETTA #3

Is this real life, Cred Forums?

The goal now: Send it to all of your local news organizations and try sending it on Twitter with the hashtag #HillarysHacker .
If not, #HillaryForPrison2016 or something along those lines.

We did it goys, but we can do better.

pastebin.com/XuJpPFni

Other urls found in this thread:

science.house.gov/sites/republicans.science.house.gov/files/documents/9-19-16 CLT to Ken Eichner - PRN TI letter.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inejiro_Asanuma
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474428765210.webm
imgur.com/9oAqkmX
kb.paessler.com/users/stonetear
imgur.com/9oAqkm
kb.paessler.com/en/topic/20963-failover-email-question
archive.is/aRDXD
web.archive.org/web/20030217000743/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congressional reaction
science.house.gov/sites/republicans.science.house.gov/files/documents/9-19-16 CLT to Ken Eichner - PRN TI letter.pdf

who Pepe thief here

Is it safe to poast rare pepe

You can use the password in the paste bin to go ransack his e-mail and other accounts. If someone doesn't archive things like the SA post now or even things we don't know about (PayPal, eBay transactions etc) it will be gone forever

Yeah I aint readin all that shit tho

WE CAN DO BETTER

especially if this guy can bring it to attention during HRC's speech tomorrow

>You can use the password in the paste bin to go ransack his e-mail and other accounts.

fuck off

I still can't get over the fact that a furry will bring down HRC

You actually can tho

A

well yeah but i dont feel like we should be inciting people to mess with his emails

so the password in the pastebin works on all his email accounts?

The retard that put the password in the pastebin put this whole happening at risk of turning into nothing.

FUCKING

I'm telling people to archive his online presence

YIFF

>You actually can tho
Christ why do you think none of us did it for the hours and hours we were working on this? It's not worth it.

it did, still works on one, still works on pretty much every other account

check username derivatives, check aol, check Skype, etc get to it before (((they))) do

ah, wait, alright, i was reading your post with the wrong emphasis. my b

why would you include his password for multiple accounts in the pastebin and then implore people not to fuck with it

REMINDER: I KNOW YOU KIDDOS ARE HAVING FUN BUT THERE ARE REAL WORLD CONSEQUENCES TO ACCESSING THESE ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION. DONT FUCKING DO IT.

ACCOUNTS***

Without memeing, what's his best chance of survival?

Who does he go to?

>FUCKING THIS

Because the pastebin is and was always intended to send to the feds & congressmen, user.
Speaking of which, those of you who ARE accessing the accounts right now, I don't know why you don't think feds are watching these threads.

>ACCOUNTS***
This is the internet. Grammar and spelling are optional.

This is starting to feel like a shill thread and it's really bringing me down man plz someone post a screenshot from his inbox or somthing

Always watching user

If he hasn't run yet, then he's a goner within the next two weeks. Suicide by two shots to the head from a gun he never owned.

>What's his best chance of survival?
If he doesn't commit suicide with 2 shotgun blasts to the back of the head? Another hearing. House is already investigating this shit.

C A P A N D D U M P
A
P

A
N
D

D
U
M
P

>will bring down HRC
Wew, lad. Really getting desperate, huh?

I've got a bot that collects all pepes of the whole internet.

No pepe is rare. The market is rigged.

Only a gold pepe that you hold in your hand has any value.

It does sound silly leaving your ip linked with most likely the fbi doing the same

see i was gonna say singing like a bird and begging to go into witness protection far far far away from here. otherwise i only see jailtime or "suicide" in his future

>this reaches a point where it could be picked up by news sources
>all of a sudden, CHIMPOUT
Really makes you think, eh?

x posting from old thread for all these anons whining in this thread that someone ruined their fun

Pepemining should be illegal.

It has been picked up by news sources, many actually. CTR shills are deciding that tampering with evidence with feds watching is a fantastic idea.

sauce on gif?

Can someone post screen caps from his fucking Gmail account already

i wouldn't touch that shit without expecting to appear on c-span next year

hey what are some other common tech sites people use? ars tech, sevenforums.com, also what endpoint security would he pay the most for and probably post openly for advice for configuration, think along these lines. there is surely more to be found

Do you guys think he sues the same password for other things? Like his WoW account?

What if he has personal messages in game that he sent that could further prove he deleted emails on purpose?

Imblying the FBI hasn't seen all his emails already. YIFF! Top notch autism m80 probably just some furry subscriptions in there

That story is rapey as fuck.
And mixed with that simultaneous use of first and second person perspective, I think I should move to arrest him for sexual harassment.

But in all seriousness, what the fuck.
That's delitized levels of fucked up.

No one got in... he changed his pw and/or scrubbed it yesterday around the time he scrubbed his reddit.com account

There is no way that he would be that stupid, especially considering he seemed to spend most of his time in an ERP server

>"oh, i watch the knot disappear into my furhole just like i watched all those emails disappear, give me your sub(sized)peenor"

This guy asked on REDDIT for tech advice. He is not sophisticated enough to go to a pro shop.

This, the FBI hacked apples systems which are supposed to be the most secure or something, they can get into his email.

If anything because someone changed the password, Combetta won't be able to access and delete his shit.

False. Gmail account was the same. But again, I don't see why you faggots are resorting to this shit. It's better to send this shit to news and find whatever accounts and information you can that he hasn't deleted. I'm not getting v&, so fuck that

Who would give him that, FBI?

I'd assume after it was all revealed he'd go straight to the feds for protection, knowing what he knows.

Or he could just be really stupid, also a possibility

>hey guys confirmed it was the correct password!
>i'm not signing in to his account

The suicide? HRC.

>LE Cred Forums ARMY XDDD is here to fuck with all the evidence and make sure everything is inadmissible in court so that Hillary gets away scot-free! We are leegun!
I thought Combetta's level of stupidity couldn't be rivaled. I was wrong.

I didn't sign into his account in order to get the password you cuck. We have been sending them to the feds.

should i do it? is anyone trying other spots? fucking snowden posted some bullshit, i honestly don't get why people register for forums anymore period

Try Skype

internet points and attention.

You deny going in but you confirm it's the correct password and working as of today? Ok bud

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inejiro_Asanuma

Should you what? Log in? You already know our stance on that. We're trying to find new accounts or new information, but not from inside.

Holy shit, is he going to be scuicided before he can even talk guys?

Again I haven't logged in. I can't say the reason why.

highly unlikely, it would be FAR too obvious

i.4cdn.org/gif/1474428765210.webm

>I can't say the reason why
What field office are you out of

Armed robbery with nothing stolen or suicide with 7 shots to the head and body?

Taking bets now.

Shit you guys have done it now.

Who started the fire? Was it that @GOPPollAnalyst on twitter?

Yes.

both, "in the process of getting robbed, Paul was so upset that he shot himself 20 times in the back of the head, startling the robber who left everything and ran"

into the rabbit hole, give me some spots to check

Found something we don't have. I'm guessing someone on reddit uploaded this and we missed it.
imgur.com/9oAqkmX

So I contacted someone like you asked - Trey Gowdy actually. Gave the pastebin.

Y'know the one that has your contact info in it.

The one that shows the password hack.

Yep.

Not sure why you wanted that done bro, but expect a tap tap tap on your door tomorrow morning.

I don't understand any of this shit. Is all this some kind of big news?

WEW LAD

>hunting.for.stonetear

i kek'd

>My contact info
Kek, my contact info is not in there.
Plus we already contacted Gowdy about this last night.

Hillary goes from "Ooops I made a poopy" to "I ordered deletion of mails to obstruct justice" as far as I understand.

This was found on monday morning during the original happening. Its a presseler sercurity online public forum post.

This revelation reveals intent, violating his immunity

Did not see it, thanks.

First option like Seth Rich.

If he has the knowledge to destroy her and he's reportedly going to flip, she'd be stupid not to try.

Unless they're really sloppy, they can just call people conspiracy theorists and bury the story.

This is god tier work, I'm fucking dying family

Wew lads

kb.paessler.com/users/stonetear

>Hillary's IT guy gets immunity from DoJ for testimony on Hillary's emails
>IT guy went to plebbit for help months ago looking for help on how to wipe to/from on emails
>illegal
>IT guy now loses immunity
>IT guy will flip on Hillary and spill everything related to her request (or her aide Cheryl Mills' request) to wipe the emails

So yeah, this gon be good.

Stonetear deleted!
Hillary defeated!

bump

Damn, I really can't find any other accounts of Combetta. Dude really scraped the bottom. Unfortunately a few days too late.

Thanks for this.

Well if pic related isn't you then whomever made that pastebin is gonna get the tap tap tap.

>our faces when Trey Gowdy comes to visit Cred Forums

Bump

All because he's fucking retarded enough to use the same username for everything. Yes other connections existed but who wouldve noticed first

maybe we should ask leafs to hide behind couch for a couple

>ve. I'm guessing someone on reddit uploaded this and we missed it.
>imgur.com/9oAqkm

Idiot I posted this shit the other day, not some reddit fag. Fuck u newfag

kb.paessler.com/en/topic/20963-failover-email-question

This is the link you made me go to imgur for faggit

I just hope the Aussie's shitpost with the door closed.

I already got you user

Are you fucking insane man?
Delete this. Now. Final warning.

You're going to crash the whole fucking market, people could die you asshat.

>Temporary
Kek learn to read. Besides like I've said plenty of times this is all public information. I'm not worried.

Sorry fag, I can only archive so much.
Correcting the record now.

we need other usernames, i'm trying to ask google exactly what he asked reddit and picking the first few hits to hunt forums but maybe stonetear was just his fuck it i've used this forever name. there is certainly more to find

underrated post

you're crazy

I heard "stormtear" being thrown around last night. If there's anything it's probably deleted by now but worth a shot right?

>I already got you user

I'm not the one risking people's futures

ok, something more at least

It cracks me up that you say the pastebin is supposed to be ((unbiased))

Eh. Let them think that, at least.

JeJ

Here. I donate you one of my rarest ones

Plebbit archives everything.

Regardless, idgaf anymore tonight. My beds calling.

Same user from last thread?

Anything else for us?

Thanks

Pepe trading is a joke, how can you possibly take it as being serious?

this isn't etheruim or butt coin

Holy shit thanks user, Keks blessings and maga!

>Pepe trading is a joke
Lmao@your life if you actually believe that.

oh my fuck

I'm off anons. Enjoy your pepes

>he thinks the fact that he's only using a Reddit account for the short-term makes him untraceable
It has your fucking IP address connected to it, among other things, you idiot. They'll find you easily. You're so fucked kek.

in all honesty, wouldn't the best way to 'rob a bank', be to 'burn the majority of the banks' to the ground, contents included? (excluding staff of course)

I'll put 3 rare pepe's on "Died in route to hearing."

FED WORRIED OF FUCKING RECCISON GET IN HERE
STATEMENT I THINK IN 15 MINUTES OR HOURS

I didn't delete it because I'm scared, I deleted it because we've collected all the information we could. Public information, user.

sage

I'm sorry, but your "Nazi Frogs" are not accepted as barter.

Paul, if you're reading this thread and you need a place to hide out from the Clinton cleanup squad, good luck.

Nothing will happen. He has immunity and it would only adversely affect him, not Hillary.

HOLY FUCK!

You faggots better tweet this shit.

i'm sorry, i am autistic, as confirmed by my presence. are you calling me an asshole or is this some tacit form of agreement?

was it pol that found all this stuff?

Come on dude. PRN (and by extension Paul) didn't even start working for Clinton until 2013.

Katica was the first one to discover his smoking gun post. After that, some Cred Forums people found some stuff to conclusively link the reddit account to Combetta, and some r/the_donald people found other stuff. There was some crossover, everyone was on it.

>still pushing this confirmed fake bullshit
CTR desperation, the false flags never stop.

I'm all for bringing Hellary down but this infographic seems like disinformation. The only proof you have that it's not fake is some user posted that the admins deleted it from the archives?

Hey don't mind me I'm just shitposting

Have a bump, though

It's fake beyond confirmed fake in every way. It started out as just some user trying to love every laugh, but CTR picked up on it and is trying to push it as disinfo.

hey was aug 15 or aug 16, or sep 14... do any of these dates play in here somehow

fuck off

It was all 100% Reddit

We had nothing to do with anything, right guys?

go fuck your mother you Fed piece of shit. you faggots are lazy and thats why you got caught with your pants down.
>reddit delivers bitch

not fed just trying to get up to speed, it was a perfectly reasonable question

It was perfectly reasonable to lurk.

>hey there fellow alt-right, see me post a meemee jaypeg? i'm one of you

hello, FBI.
lurk moar

it's also perfectly reasonable to go fuck yourselves

I'd consider myself a furfag and most furries Iv known, are strangely redpilled despite the sexual degeneracy.
Oxymoronic as it sounds , it's pretty accurate.
I'd think becuse many that are or became furry start on Cred Forums and thus Cred Forums, though it's a stretch

This guy is fucked beyond any saving though. He will be dead in a month. How will Hillary suicide him?

dont you fucking tell me what is not conspiracy you fucking mutt-goy! leafs are worse 'amerifats' than even the americunts. i am a super-saiyan jew... i know some things about sum things.

rate my dt

Heh, I knew there were other furfags hanging around. I can smell you

It's because we want to see what happens to this particular furfag

There's also the intense rush when thinking about what would happen if the entire internet found any of OUR degeneracy or cringeposts on the internet

Except we do not use the same motherfucking username on EVERY site in the known universe, fuck that

Hey man, why were none of your tabs funny? Are you aware of the memes, my friend?

Id figure some of Cred Forums dabbles in our and other degenaracies, they just don't speak up. Yeha I'm a furfag but it's not my whole life , no need to announce it.

Exactly that "Hillary brought low by a furry? Oh shit"

Yeah, I'm only a furfag when I'm sitting at the computer - not even my wife knows

Have a good evening, fellow furfag

i think i found him on 1 site but zero posts by user, maybe 1 more false positive. nothing for stonetear. cool that someone checked an endpoint security site, i suggested that before it was pointed out that someone caught it last night.

we
need
more
usernames

trips! you are old guy but you got trips! you must be smart, A number-1!

The way I see it he needs to go to Trump and beg for protection, he could hide out in Trump tower until he testifies that Hillary told him to do everything.

that was gold. gold!

well put, Einar

holy shit, that story is fucking cringe and creepy.

i respefurry refoose to crick dat suh.

SERIOUS QUESTION: Will anything ever __actually__ come out of this? Will this just be swept under the rug before the debates/ elections? I'm having a feeling that this won't actually hurt Hillary in any way, probably this CuckBetta guy will just end up in prison/assassinated ?

Right now I doubt it will. Unless it flares up big time, it will be overshadowed.

If you want to help though, we're brainstorming how to screw with her rally tomorrow, which could include spreading word about combetta

>swept under the rug
The House Oversight Committee is subpoenaing the *FBI* and claiming they're not doing their job right, and they want to know what the hell is going on. Chaffetz chewed out representatives of the FBI, DOJ, NSA, CIA, and State department and accused them of failing to perform their obligations to congress. Sabres are rattling and shields are clanking, user. Hope the amerifriends have their bugout bags ready.

Holy fuck I think someone just got into the new PutinTrump propaganda website that is supposed to launch tommorow. Appearantly the password was putintrump

archive.is/aRDXD

HOL UP

People posting that he wrote fury erotica weren't memeing?

OP pic is legit? HOL UP

People posting that he wrote fury erotica weren't memeing?

OP's pic is legit?

Yeah dude.

He's a furry.

Oops. Didn't mean to sage. Have a bump.

Behold

>millennial announcing he's too lazy to read a tiny amount of text
Then you're useless to everyone, like always. Fuck off.

I thought OP had just posted some unrelated literotica until I read the author and male character name.

web.archive.org/web/20030217000743/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html

>Paul - StoneTear / StonePear / PuterBild / ST|Gone and about a million other nicks :) Rhode Island, USA

YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS AHAHAHA

>get

this is masterful

see
For some potential usernames. Was found the morning of the happening. Also I haven't been quite keeping up with this since that morning... has anything happened yet? Have congress / media been spammed enough to get some form of response?

And did some retard ACTUALLY put his password to his accounts in the fucking pastebin?

why isnt this on drudge yet

Probably the same reason it's not on cnn.
A web of lies is being exposed.

It was but got taken down. its on his twitter though

Here you go thread, have a trip back to page 1. Maybe someone will click on you instead of the fucking meet up /soc/ thread, or the drug addict thread, or any of the "I sure hate X race" thread.

More

Good doggy

He did put it on there earlier

I still don't see how they'll tie it directly to Hillary without Combetta completely ratting her out.

Bump

"rubbing it with my hands"

You need to learn how to troll

Bumpacucamunga

Underrated

wow, a lot of sliding going on, bump to top

Bump

bumpin

Public posts aren't illegally acquired, you mong

So wait; I know this is nitpicking, but that's posted by stormtear rather than stonetear. Not saying they're different people, but where exactly can I find proof its the same guy? I want to be sure of it before I go around posting that shit.

Spotted the 12 year old

>I lost 6 million shekels

They won't. And I doubt he'll sell her out for fear of being suicided.

Any new sites pick this up after the fix and friends tweet?

As harsh as it sounds, the more we can dig up to make his life hell, the more he'll feel like just suiciding normally.
The more that happens, the less fear he'll have of a Clinton killing.

>FBI didn't indict Coughlarry after her colossal fuck up
>Implying that this will change anything
>Implying there is a law-abiding GMan in Burgeria

I am very doubtful, leafy. Very doubtful