Massive Chimp out in NC!

Other urls found in this thread:

fox46charlotte.com/news/local-news/206722344-story
youtube.com/watch?v=2jk9mYyNmEQ
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's happening!

News story here: fox46charlotte.com/news/local-news/206722344-story

When are Americans going to admit that black people simply don't want to be part of the country?

They don't want to be policed by whites or governed by whites. I say that's fair enough. Carve out Mississippi, declare it a free black state, and give it to them to succeed or fail as it will.

Kek's Will shall cleanse the niggers away

We tried that with Liberia and look at the results

>comfy

I say race war now

youtube.com/watch?v=2jk9mYyNmEQ

Mine so far

bump

My latest. My sides have joined ISIS at this point

good feed on breidge rn haha wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2 mass suicide

Forgot the pic

Stream cut mid sentence

Bumping this livestream.

is there a better thread or is this it

Lololol

Hahahah this is killing me

Decent Americans own land in Mississippi or Alabama or Ohio. We will not take their land to give to niggers.

They need to go to Africa.

And you are right. They don't want to be part of country and it is time for them to leave.

Good Americans are not buying their shit.

there are black people in nc?
i thought we deported them to our trash holding state counterpart

I say it's a fair bargain. Blacks have been in the country a long time and there's no basis for expelling them. Give them their own nation. Blacks who don't like white police or government can live there and stop whining.

So nobody here studied history? Liberia didn't work out

Clearly, the answer is more cultural enrichment from America.

of course

There is plenty of reason to expel them. Murders, calling for the murder of cops, and the raping and robbing.

They decent ones that don't have a record and have jobs can stay. Assimilation is the key.

And it's not a fair price for those innocent people that own that land. Their parents and grandparents may have owned that land. That's not "fair".

I don't give a fuck if their new life doesn't work. Not my problem.

I still say purge the niggers in a race war. Mexicans can stay as long as they work

It's okay to take land and kill people if you are forming new states. Probably forming a new black state would take a civil war and thousands of deaths. It would still be worth it. You can't form states without killing people.

Consider that some white people also want a white nation in the USA. They should have that, too. Let people segregate if they want to. That's what this is really about. It would be so easy to solve if we allowed new ethno-state formation, and everyone would be happier.

This is a good idea. Encouraging them to move back to Liberia would be even better though.

Right? Why would we give them the lands of people who have done nothing when we can just ship them back.

Plus the Mississippi delta has the mouth of the largest river running through the continent . We need the ports in New Orleans and mobile, Alabama.

It wouldn't work the wayThinks it would.

It guess bull though. It got it right

These guys are up late on a work night? Are these all afternoon shift people or did they take a vacation day tomorrow?

Emus live in australia not africa retard

Do you think it smells overwhelmingly of lotion there?

I'm getting warm cozy thinking about all the happenings coming...

lol be American cop.
shoot someone. get paid

It just got better

Why don't we just chemically castrate them?

I'm talking subversively, not some fantasy government program.

Cyproterone acetate (Androcur, over the counter) would work for this purpose, as it is an Antiandrogen, and if taken in high concentrates and abruptly stopped, can cause the testicles to stop producing sperm indefinitely.

If someone could lace them with THC to make "Weed in a pill" without mentioning their real name or hidden purpose, and sell them in cities with large black populations for quite a lower price than real marijuana, it is highly possible to chemically castrate a large portion of Negroid males in the US.

And by the time they figure it out, it will be too late.

I still say race war

Yeah, no.

Better reasons were given last time and Leviathan still made sure that Nobody Leaves The Big Happy American Family despite the Constitution or will of the people or whatever other happy horseshit we feed ourselves.

FedGov gonna FedGov.

>that pic
I can't imagine how such a person lives with themselves, she's a 350lb land whale that does nothing but drink rum, eat beans, and then go fart on the buses, her entire life is leaching from the system so that she can repay the taxpayer by getting on public transport and making life unpleasant for working people.

>white boy rolls into the hood with cheaper weed
>gets shot