What does Cred Forums think about Elon Musk?

What does Cred Forums think about Elon Musk?

>Musk is a self-described American exceptionalist and nationalist, describing himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", calling it "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been"

>Musk may soon detail the architecture he hopes will colonize the solar system.

Is he the most redpilled man on earth right now? He's literally pushing us into the age of space colonization.

Other urls found in this thread:

spacex.com/press/2012/12/19/spacex-and-astrium-announce-groundbreaking-deal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming
bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_prog_summary.shtml
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89666608/#89666608
youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk
marieclaire.com/sex-love/advice/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a cash furnace

will be exposed as a charlatan soon enough

>Snake oil salesman
The guy is an investor, not an inventor. He is to space what Steve Jobs is to computers

I love the guy. He's a true inspiration. He makes electric cars, builds reuseable rockets. He's not a charlatan. That's just shills claiming that. Same people that killed the EV1.

Teslas are slick cars I'll give em that

Someone posts this every freaking week.

read
he's a truly inspirational space man to those who have no idea what they're talking about i.e. le blue pilled retards like yourself.

He's a globalist, he wants to merge with machines, kill most of the earths population, fly to outer space and colonize other worlds.

He's wrong.

The greatest country that has ever existed on Earth is the Roman Empire.

>US Banks cause international crisis
>Willingly ignores destablization of the middle east
>Willingly ignores refugee crisis directly caused by the US
>Spying on their socalled "allies".
>Forcing said "allies" into useless and costly military adventures

Yeah "force for good" my ass.

It's probably elon drunkposting in sorrow because all of his spaceships explode.

Okay Professor Shekelberg. Whatever you say son.

He landed a probe on an asteroid, you mong.

We are one step closer to asteroid mining thanks to this motherfucker.
NASA doesn't get enough funding anymore. Literally paying SpaceX to get people to ISS.

so what do you think of him?

Based industrialist, attracts jealous poorfags like a magnet. And he annoys (((Bezos))).

>DUDE SPACE LMAO

>He landed a probe on an asteroid, you mong.
That was Rosetta, EU space Agency.

remidner that he is a south african white nationalist

>DUDE ERoEI LMAO

exporting cars made in america to china and europe.

low cost space launches

solar panels

home/commercial/industrial battery power solutions.

going to return rocks from Mars.

subsidy baby

spacex.com/press/2012/12/19/spacex-and-astrium-announce-groundbreaking-deal
They've been making rockets together for the past 7 years.

All you had to do was keep your borders closed. We may have destabilized the middle east, but you were the ones who chose to let muslims into your country.

Musk is popular with the Rhodesian expat community in the USA.

Pretty good, but overrated.

He hasn't really accomplished anything yet. Everything is a prototype or dependent on govt subsidy.

Time will tell.

He's a stooge set-up to appeal to the millennial man. Literally part of the (((plan))).

A distraction.

>acts as if there are no mudslimes in his country
really?

>Rosetta
oh shieet, didnt know.

Thank you CTR.

GUIZ LETS BUILD A GIANT VACUUM TUBE AND STICK A TRAIN IN IT

Better to merge with machines then muslims.

>A distraction.
From what?

How long before Amber Heard does to him what she did to Depp?

He's also correct

I'm not arguing that. I'm saying that your country could have avoided the muslims if you just secured your borders. Not everything is America's fault. The same goes for the rest of Europe.

Oh, by the way. American muslims only account for 1% of the population.
German muslims are 7%+ and rising.

Elon is fake and gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming
bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_prog_summary.shtml

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89666608/#89666608

If you inspire hope in people, you can distract them from the truth. Optimism is a disease.

She's never coming back.

>As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, "I am the alpha in this relationship." I shrugged it off, just as I would later shrug off signing the postnuptial agreement, but as time went on, I learned that he was serious. He had grown up in the male-dominated culture of South Africa, and the will to compete and dominate that made him so successful in business did not magically shut off when he came home.

>"I am your wife," I told him repeatedly, "not your employee." "If you were my employee," he said just as often, "I would fire you."

He'll be alright.

Do you think he intendeds to marry her?
Ithought he was ment to be smart.

Wat? did they get married

First wife of his, not Amber.

Wrong. America is the greatest for the single Fact of Liberty. There might have been greater Countries but they are buried at the bottom of the oceans.

>accepts subsidies on behalf of "sustainablity"
>normies here still ignore economics

The man is going to go down as one of the greatest a geniuses of our time. FFS he figured out how to make an electric engine push a vehicle from 0-60 in less than 3 seconds. If you don't see how this is going to benefit our country in the future, you're a climate change denier with a mediocre HS education.

That's pretty darn interesting. I'm going to study this the next 90 minutes. Thanks.

I just read his wiki and it says he supports the unnecessary intervention of America in World War 1, World War 2, and the Cold War.
Sounds like he needs to lurk more.

This made me tear up

That's pretty hilarious, yeah.

What liberty?

>Unessesary intervention

You're either a retard or a nazi loving faggot. Either way it sounds like you need to learn how to history.

Considering that he's used his resources to do something that every governmental space agency couldn't be done instead of buying another overpriced car or house like a typical fuckwad billionaire, I lean toward putting him more at the inspirational forward-thinker end of the spectrum. But that's just me.

When the U.S. government does its taxes it lists Elon Musk as a dependent.

>2016
>Not being isolationist.
Sounds like you need to lurk more pal. What possible benefit did the United States garner from entering into these pointless and useless conflicts?

>red-pilled
>globalist

wew lad

We sure got a lot of Musk shilling in this thread. Does Cred Forums keep him up at night?

Him and peter theil funded the whole neoreactionary movement in silicon valley pretty based if you ask me. There sre even articles on some of the more esoteric blogs that you basically need a link to get at that talk about installing him as a king

Well the Cold War got us to the moon quicker, and the World Wars were out of sympathy for the Euro cucks. We then received some spoils and territories, you terd sandwich.

A fortload of French gold

>the World Wars were out of sympathy for the Euro cucks
>Simpathy
Are you really this naive?

The hyperloop will probably never work.
youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk

Not an argument.
Getting involved in useless conflicts that kill American men and drain the country of resources, all for the benefit of internationalist cliques, is of no benefit to the American folk or the world. Not to be an empire but a Republic.

>You have to let millions of third-world shits into your country every year and fight & die for foreigners.
>It's 2016

You got invaded by Germanistan

every time

it's like yuropoors don't realize they didn't have to take rapefugees.

fucking mongs

Not for humans, if they want to do it with cargo then go for it

Your point being? We claimed disputed clay and mistreated Germans. Hitler warned us like he did Chechoslowakia, Poles being arrogant bastards because "muh UK and France". Hitler comes get his people. UK declares war.

>simpathy?

Are you really this autistic?

It was sympathy, and they wanted to shit on a nation/alliance while it was war torn. We know how to fuck up a threat when we see one, faggot.

I appreciate what hes trying to do but am skeptical that it will pan out. He had a good cameo in Seveneves. He doesnt seem to be 110% on board the billionaire turn the west into a failed social experiment club.

>amerispic telling other countries to secure their borders

Yah! Sympathy... no. It wasn't sympathy. It was money and power.

You think destroying Europe twice by pitting Communists and Nationalists against one another was an act of "sympathy"? I would encourage you to study Antony C. Sutton's works specifically those relating to U.S. corporations and Plutocrats supporting both the Fascists and the Communists.

It was both you close-minded goy. Lol I know that may be to complex to understand.

Fucking newfags. Stick you "Sympathy" up your ignorant ass, bitch.

The Bush family secretly runs America and the world, and they aren't letting Elon Musk accomplish jack shit in the long run, because they know Musk's system would replace theirs and they wouldn't be at the dead center of things anymore.

>Calling the United States the greatest country that has ever existed on earth
>Being redpilled

Choose one.

>Mexican intellectuals play Bethesda Fallout
Can't say I'm surprised, fucking spastic.

Roll over and take this German L, pollock.

>As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, "I am the alpha in this relationship."

Top fucking kek

Gee, so sympathetic of you. Kill yourself, bull-dyke.

U serious nigger?
It essentially made US the superpower it is today.

He sounds like a giant faggot

Where's your space program Germany?

hes a meme, and reddit just loves circle jerking about how this is the best thing since sliced bread and how hes basically a god of space travel and shit like that.

I think they're still on timeout.

How many more rockets is this guy going to blow up?

There is nothing wrong with that.

We carted it off with Operation Paperclip, dummy.

Ah colonizing space for Americans. Im down hes kind of cool

We lost more than we gained, before WWII the Filipinos where our property like the portirecans still are.

Just think, we could have been voting for penyentto for president right now.

As many as it takes.

>portirecans

>yfw it was all a (((plan))) to drop a colony on earth

A rocket is fundamentally a fairly simple device. Anyone can design and build a rocket. In terms of complexity, a rocket got nothing on a modern jet airliner and is on par with a racing car.

The trick however is not having it blow up

If it wasnt for American intervention you'd be sucking Soviet cock right now, fuckboi

>rocket science is simple
>the trick is not having it blow up

Holy fuck, that is the most naive thing I've read all day.

Investors and leaders are arguably more important and less replaceable than scientists. You act like being a businesses genius is not special, yet Musk is doing something millions of people with genius IQs wish they were doing.

He's a fucking faggot that buys advertisement on reddit.

>>>r/futurology

If it gets rid of the Muslims.

I am much more skeptical about investors in his company than about him. He seems to be a great American. I am skeptical of Trump's plan to privatize more of NASA's work mainly because most of these space companies are partially owned, and thus partially controlled, by foreigners, especially well known globalist families and undesirable bedfellows like the Saudis. If space becomes the future of the human race, we have to be careful about the corrupting influence of globalism. It should be whole American controlled and the only way to ensure that is to make it almost entirely American owned.

>he's a cash furnace
>will be exposed as a charlatan soon enough
>source: my ass
Okie-dokie

for the most part he's overrated.
HOWEVER i wish i had his work ethic.

Le DUDE MEME xd

Are you sure you're not a fucking abo? Elon should use you as a test monkey.

You are wrong. The grates country that has ever existed on Earth is Mexico

>implying

Elon Musk is a successful African American business man.

He believes AIs could rise up and take over the world like it's a fucking movie or something. Now he's building (and destroying) rockets like that's gonna help us any. By the rate we're going with manned space exploration, we'll be dead before we ever set up a functional, independent colony on another planet.
He's delusional.

Peter Thiel is a fuckton more redpilled. Elon Musk is still a globalist for the sake of business.

He's an example of what South Africans can do if we were given a chance in the western world

>What does Cred Forums think about Elon Musk?
10/10 scamster, would let defraud the American public again any day.

marieclaire.com/sex-love/advice/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/

>Elon wasn't like that. A fellow student a year ahead of me, he was a clean-cut, upper-class boy with a South African accent who appeared in front of me one afternoon as I was leaping up the steps to my dorm. He said we'd met at a party I knew I hadn't been to. (Years later, he would confess that he had noticed me from across the common room and decided he wanted to meet me.) He invited me out for ice cream. I said yes, but then blew him off with a note on my dorm-room door. Several hours later, my head bent over my Spanish text in an overheated room in the student center, I heard a polite cough behind me. Elon was smiling awkwardly, two chocolate-chip ice cream cones dripping down his hands. He's not a man who takes no for an answer.

Really makes you think.

>He believes AIs could rise up and take over the world
That's a very real possibility.
Don't be naive.

yeah, its like he proposes a new idea, and then does the groundwork himself, or at least makes sure it gets done on time

Rosetta launched on 2004 . Spacex wasn t involved

you mean white south africans?

Musk is good but Thiel is even better.

Yes, unless Elon Musk turned into a dindu overnight

his face is much too small for his head, don't you think?

It could be real, if you watched Terminator too many times.
We'll probably see robots taking over in terms of jobs, but we are nowhere near anything close to true self-aware AI.

>Click here
He has a big brain

He's just another greedy Jew.

Musk is better, he actually builds shit.

Thiel is just a faggot

You're on Cred Forums way too much. Elon Musk sounds like a badass. I aspire to be like him, except both the inventor and the investor.

Nauseatingly pro-American. I like that.

he does look like a mass effect character so everything checks out

>cash furnace
>500,000 pre orders for the Tesla Model 3, which hasn't even begun production yet

Pick one.

who cares how greedy it is in the end? Shit's impressive

A FUCKING BIRD HOLDING A FUCKING SNAKE IN ITALY

Even so, there are a lot of people moving forward in the field of AI, and it seems inevitable that if AI is developed, shitstorms will ensue

>all that gain in texas
>"white" loss
This "mexicans are white" meme has to stop.

He is a rich /r9k/.Full beta.
But i still think that he may be redpilled, since he lived in South Africa and saw what blacks are capable of.

Why do you think he wants to get to space so bad?