Have BLM ever attached themselves to a genuine unlawful killing?

Has a good nigger ever been shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=1942022&db=Tulsa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, Harambe (RIP)

has statist scum even stopped sucking cop dick?

Yes Trayvon Martin and every other innocent black kid shot by the police

Skittles are illegal here in Florida.

This, Traction Martin was killed by white supremacist George Zipper man

Fucking auto correct.

No user, it was better the first time

Is traction martin in any relation with tyre King?

eat skittles and die

There was that black tard wrangler

>has statist scum even stopped sucking cop dick?

Kek, go fight the cops pussy. Tired of hearing you twitchy trailer trash faggots whine about the cops. You're more of a boot licker than us, we like the cops you hate them and think they oppress you but do nothing about it. BOOTLICKING COWARD kek.

>have thread IDs
>still love Reddit so much I need to namefag as well just so people can see how FUNNY I am with my memes on an south atlantic herbivore eatery

>Has a good nigger ever been shot?
Has a good nigger ever existed?

That happened and nobody chimped.

What's-his-face with the concealed carry permit got shot and nobody chimped

>Black dude comes out of a vehicle with a gun and gets put down

FUCK THE POLICE

wew lad

Fpbp

Mlk wait he was a degenerate sex addict

Kek

That black guy who got shot by the Asian police office. that was sad, he was redpilled too.

/thread

Not that I can recall. They just leech off these cases to validate their movment which hurts them more than helps them. The community of Ferguson is still in ruins after the riots after the original dindu got himself killed. Because of their tendency to overreact they ran out businesses and effectively dismantled anything they had.

It's the same situation as rape stories that make it on to the news. The actual, legitimate cases get through the court system just fine, and justice is served. The ones where they make it onto television are the ones where there is no case and is dependent on outcry and not so much evidence. This is why it seems like every leftist cause is batting a .000 average.

Proof?

Search brings up some petty $100 fines.

Nothing major.

Sandra Bland maybe?

real questions asked here
dubs of truth....

Black Lives Don't Matter to Black Lives Matter
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

BLM is a deliberate attempt by liberal elites to help keep blacks as a permanent underclass in America.

How else do you get karma?

Proofs:

oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=1942022&db=Tulsa

There's many more, but that's the felony.

>Just put your hands up and comply and you won't get shot
>God! What's so hard about that!

Listen carefully nigger.

When a nigger kills a man, he faces jail time if he gets caught and convicted. When a cop kills a man, he doesn't even face trial, let alone conviction, because he's above the law. See the difference?

Doesn't stop the fact that BLM's secret goal is to eradicate all whites and all cops.

Asking this as well to save and keep in the dindu folder.

You are missing the context of each case. Almost always with these blm martyrs, were doing shit that would get you killed with a cop or even a concealed carry if you somehow ended up needed to defend oneself. When a nig kills another, the likelihood it was self defense is probably low (although they claim it always is and funny enough, in FL use SYG defense more). I do see the point that if I was awaiting trial, you can be stuck behind bars when a cop gets paid vacation. Instead of trying to change that, they rather burn down the local tumbleweave shop.