Is Sam Harris redpilled?

Is Sam Harris redpilled?

He btfos Islamism but then again, there's the elephant in the room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCL0Sxc6wCs
youtube.com/watch?v=OSBaAT6WPmk
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5EarzbmO3oU#t=708
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user, he is of Hebraic stock

Yes very, I'm always amazed by the flashback he gets. He is clear thinking, patient and respectful of opponents, a black belt in JJ and 100% zen.

Disagreement =/= not redpilled.

No, he is a kike who thinks he is doing his duty to the Jewish Master Race by spending a career getting the silly goyim to hate Muslims.

I'm atheist, I agree with his points on Islam, but I still think knockoff Ben Stiller is a goddamn hack.

If we could draft people for president instead of having to pick the least awful of two volunteers, I'd draft him.

Hence the elephant in the room.

I really like him, but he's frustrating for me right now because of his Anti-Trump shit

He's brought up a few decent points against him, but most of his opposition and arguments against Trump are basically just "I don't feel good about him" and he fell for the "qualified" meme.

this

Agree with everything user although he's a Purple belt, not a black.

He's pretty brilliant. He's not afraid to call people out for bullshit either or challenge people. Here's an episode where he shows some no name black comedian the door (who sounds drunk as fuck);

youtube.com/watch?v=GCL0Sxc6wCs

he is not anywhere close to a black belt in jiu jitsu, unless he took faggy japanese ju jutsu where you get the black belt for just showing up for 6 months.

Haven't been able to take him seriously since Chomsky fed him his own ass on a platter.

Yeah sadly his support of Hillary pretty much makes this the only explanation.

My mistake just remember something about his expertise in martial arts. Also *lashback not flashback

He absolutely is redpilled.

Sees through all the bullshit of religions, sees that one religion is the biggest bullshitter of all of them, recently started to address racial issues and captured Milo and his stance on feminism perfectly.

In short:
Religion (especially Islam), BLM, SJW btfo

He is voting for Hillary

I feel the same way. I heard him talk about Islam and he was saying the right things, and then I heard him talk about Trump and it was mostly feelings based silly stuff. Was kind of disappointed.

Yeah, no. If he was really all that he'd be talking about the preposterous garbage that Jews believe and what bullshit Zionism is.

It's just an excuse for him. I think Dawkins is the real deal, though.

Sam Harris is a hack, hate to break it to you. His arguments against Trump are just glaring examples. Usually he gets away with his bs because religion is such an easy target that no one notices him cutting corners.

He's also not above lying and misrepresenting things for what I am sure he sees as the greater good. Like the bullshit about red states having more crime but not getting more granular than that and showing how it was often Democrat counties that accounted for much of the crime in otherwise Republican states.

WTF he bashes the irrationality of Jews, did you not see his debate against Rabbi David Wolpe?

youtube.com/watch?v=OSBaAT6WPmk

Makes you seem to be talking out of your ass

Have you ever heard someone mock the idea of God working in mysterious ways? Have you ever heard the same person make essentially the same comments about a theoretical AI, except completely seriously? If you ever want to see domain specific 'logic', you might like Sam Harris.

LOL at the butthurt Trumpfags

He's a Jew
He's a drug junkie
He supports Shillary
He thinks religion is worse than rape
Kike

He's a purple belt? I would have guessed he is a white belt from the way he talks about BJJ. Either way, I'm sure I could clean house with him. Where does he train?

Anyways, Sam is okay. He has some good, well constructed arguments. However, he will just randomly go off and start talking like a Huffington Post article.

Comes off as a pretentious faggot.

this

(((Sam Harris))) is a fucking retard

He's not that bad.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5EarzbmO3oU#t=708

11:48

He's a subversive Jew who thinks it's okay to hide information from people if it goes against his ideology.

>J-Jews want you to hate Muslims even though the globalists like Soros literally gave Muslim "refugees" 500 million dollars yesterday

Yawn

Muslims are life fucking retarded Jews who can't even maintain a conspiracy.

His TED talk about how AI will destroy us all is pretty good.

>voting for shillary
>supports gun regulation
>supports higher taxes
>wants to further globalize and integrate the world
>refers to himself as liberal

>redpilled

His logic is sound but I after following him for years he intentionally does not go after more taboo topics like feminism,the Jewish question, game. He calls himself a liberal but he is very much red pill when it comes to guns and survival. I saw his criticism of Trump and laughed because it wasn't much different than what the MSM delivered. I realised then Harris is still not on Scott Adams level that understands people are not rational. Sam Harris, like myself, have argued to people for decades thinking we were talking to people just like ourselves only to be frustrated and disappointed