Why is Stannis Baratheon the one true king?

Why is Stannis Baratheon the one true king?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA
cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/the-mannifesto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

Hopefully the jonfag doesn't shit up this thread like he does /got/

Because he doesn't compromise.

Who /joffrey/ here

he's a kek-magic failure
fuck him
what a loser

Oh look, another off-topic thread made by the same UKfag to slide my board of actual discussion.

But he isn't THE KING OF THE NORTH

>caring about the north

>told a co-worker GoT sucked and only season 1 was worth a watch
>She argued it was a good show
>I called her fat
>She cried

If you're not Tywin, you're not Cred Forums.

F U C K S T A R K S

Reminder books are better

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FREAK?

>youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA

But you're wrong

>Tywin
>most jewish man in westaros

You know there's literally a jew island right

and that he owes them a bunch of money

everybody does

>watching (((tv))) or (((hollywood)))

>watching hyper degenerate trash like anything (((HBO))) produces

wowee sure is bluepilled in here

Because he is

>Watching games of cucks
You goys never end to surprise me

Sure they are but I'm thinking only 30% of the people who watch the show have read the books
No, no
i'm not
>You are now reminded of how S2 was mostly filler besides Blackwater bay and that Danny's story is something you'd wish never rewatch
>Onwards it only gets more dull and less cleverer

>implying im talking about show stannis

>mfw Cred Forums supports meme characters

Roose was the only decent one. I'm hoping for Jaime Lannister to become more and more based now desu. The rest are all meme characters.

A kings family tree should look like an oak, not a poplar.

He is basically the equivalent of a muslim convert.

Why do all the idiotic normies like Daenaeaeris so much? She's just a crazy bitch and her entire appeal is MUH VAGINA. She has done nothing since the series started. Nothing. It's just stuff happening around her. She gets armies out of nowhere and dragons that kill any opposition when she gets in trouble.

She has done nothing. She has went nowhere.

her achievements come from critical and split second gambits that in turn all magically work in her favor

she's only as good as the people she surrounds herself with

Peter Bailish is the true mastermind

Agreed. I think she started out ok but she really doesn't have any good qualities except for the fact that she can't be burned by fire. Her liberated kingdom of slaves is in shambles and the only one with any sense is Tyrion and they all just get pissed at him for being rational.

I thought Roose was a badass and Jaime is one of the most interesting characters. I'm looking forward to him killing Cersei.

the books are filled with the same degenerate garbage man, reading shit books is still poison for your mind

Stannis is a cuck that was killed by a woman

Cersei is our girl, going to clean the seven kingdoms of all degenerates

The High Sparrow was the noblest man in Estero and we shall never see his like again.

Even Ned Stark was a bloodthirsty lunatic that decapitated someone 10 minutes into the show. The High Sparrow gave people trials and second chances. Truly a revolutionary idea for this era.

because it is a monarchy and he is next in the line of succession

Read the books haha

>high sparrow
Literally Bernie Sanders

What?

That was what the high sparrow was doing. Cersei is queen of the degenerates.

He was manipulated by a straight up witch.

He fucked up pretty much everything he did, including black water invasion

He is talking about the Iron Bank of Braavos. I don't remember it being on an island though.

Stannis is literally Jeb-tier

>important family
>brother was leader, terrible at ruling but total bro
>himself a great leader but nobody likes him because autism
>thinks he will become ruler because that's what's fair
>tries to be fair himself and do things justly by the books, but as his circumstances get worse he becomes less morally righteous
>acquires tons of money and then wastes it
>loses every battle despite supposedly being a genius

All he needs is some guac

>losing the battle of the blackwater = loses every battle despite supposedly being a genius

GOT is a subtle-as-fuck redpill.

It lures you in with all the degeneracy and plotting and scheming and shit. It plays itself up at first as this big subversion of fantasy tropes - "good guys are chumps", "honorable people get stabbed in the back", "you gotta play dirty to win the game of thrones", etc

But look where we are now. Look at the state of the Westeros after being run by all the plotters, schemers, and backstabbers for six books. 90% of the great Houses of Westeros are destroyed, the Crownlands are about to be fighting a war on three fronts, and you've got an army of the damned marching southward with almost no one left to fight them.

And the only people left who can save the world are the people like Jon Snow who are too fucking honorable for their own good.

It's the good, noble, honorable people who get fucked over by the world... but at the end of the day they're the heroes and they're only people who can save us all.

he also got btfo by muh Jon goodmen

Not in the books
cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/the-mannifesto/

>Jon Snow

>reading fantasy written by a cuck

>Why do all the idiotic normies like Daenaeaeris so much?
>her entire appeal is MUH VAGINA
seems like you already know the answer

filthy usurper like the rest of his dogshit lineage

bow to the one true queen by right

>Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that.

Stannis already ran the kingdom once with Jon Arryn while his brother was being a hedonist. He was as good at it as my boy Tywin. He ate rats in a siege and smacked around iron babbies, dragon cunts, frozen commies and he would have moved on to white walkers. He killed his brother for being a fickle faggot. People think that him not being personable is a good argument against him, because they are plebs who want a daddy figure instead of a king. Even if he kills Shireen in the books what do I give a fuck, plenty of people's daughters are dead now that Stannis is.

>leaf
Every single time.

You faggots literally can't stop shitposting

>by right
lolno