>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16 7:30PM ET
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gmuir3bxwk&feature=youtu.be
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/12/donald-trump-foundation-donor-money-fahrenthold-lead.cnn
youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU
youtube.com/watch?v=UMIwsMGbJKM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe5OynLQbJc
archive.fo/CdE59
youtube.com/watch?v=tCSNrVNqfBw
youtube.com/watch?v=S6Y5FwQ2mGk
youtube.com/watch?v=g2YIx1CTW10
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778238281196662784
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
finance.yahoo.com/news/analysts-cite-clintons-illness-plunge-mexico-peso-202534473.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq_OYmLC3w
businessinsider.com/half-of-the-united-states-lives-in-these-counties-2013-9
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283144-trump-on-jeb-endorsement-who-the-hell-cares
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>*sips tea while waiting for thread to recycle*

youtube.com/watch?v=3gmuir3bxwk&feature=youtu.be
ITS LIKE PRIMITIVE TECHNOLOGY BUT WITH AUTISM

I'm Chicano. Can I stay? We gave you Santana.

Why does Trump pronounce an H as a Y?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

R.I.P.

Press F to pay respects

Help!

I don't wanna lose faith in Trump.

I hear that he took donation money for portraits of himself/

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/12/donald-trump-foundation-donor-money-fahrenthold-lead.cnn

>CNN

Don't be a dummy.

I need more than that. I need objective fact.

My gf loves trump

Your penis is small, and if The Trump Foundation were the least bit suspicious it would be dominating every CNN/MSNBC/NBC/CBS/ABC headline right now. They are dying for dirt on Trump, and CTR is willing to pay cold hard cash for it. So far nothing.

>facts

That doesn't tell me anything.

Are you a HC supporter? Because you sound cucked rather than willing to help a trump supporter out

Please?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I keep meticulous records about my records.

If you are Trump, tell me who is a robot, besides Hillary? Also, how in the fuck do you make a $hillary connection from this shit I have spewed in to this thread? I'm genuinely curious.

If it's on CNN, it's propaganda trash, disregard it. They have been proven liars many times over.

Too bad she's a nigger

How pink are her nipples? We need proof user, if we are to take you seriously.

I need to know what the real story is. Clearly you can not provide it.

This. CNN has completely lost all credibility. They have posted too many lies--objective, demonstrably false lies--that nothing they post can be considered seriously anymore. They're a mess.

The real story about the Trump Foundation? They are grasping at straws and attempting to frame Trump as doing exactly what Hillary has been proven to have done. Trump DIDN'T use his foundation for ill gotten gains, see Kelly Anne Conways interviews on Fox tonight. If you give a shit and want to know you will find the answers yourself, you won't ask a bunch of people here to spoon feed you answers.

Now vote for Trump or go fuck yourself. I don't really care if you won't educate yourself.

youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So which state will be the deciding one in a Trump victory? Nevada, PA, Michigan?

Everyone in that room is wrong.

He shall win

The portrait of himself was purchased at a charity gala. It's a violation of tax code, but given that we've only seen a handful of incidents that all ultimately involve payments to other charities, it looks more like an error in tax filings than some sort of grand conspiracy.

I'm so tired. My hero is dying in my eyes. We as a nation have no hope now.

I'm not even sure if I wanna vote anymore.

Who knew CTRs were millennial shills who watched infantile degenerate cartoons? Oh wait, we all did.

Please tell me that is real

>I'm angry and have no way to defend Donald, so instead of explaining anything I'm going to attack my fellow Trump supporter over some shit that don't even matter like some kinda cuck

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Quick camo or red maga hat?

dude concern trolling lmao

CNN said Trump bought a painting, nobody has found the painting in question. What proof is there that this painting exists? If there was any, he'd be getting hammered by the media right now

nice try shill

i wouldnt care even if he was guilty...its not gonna change my mind on the wall and the immigration plan and his rhetoric flowing into europe

#SeeHowHeRecoils

I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely concerned. I look up to trump and think he's the only shot we have as a country keep us as safe as possible. He's the controversy we need. But you're over here attacking me rather than helping out a fellow trump supporter like some kind of SJW piece of shit in reverse. All you wanna do is shit post rather than actually talk and post some facts.

All I wanted was a lousy explanation post explaining why they were wrong or right. But nothing matters, it seems like they're right and I should give up on it all. I might as well vote for Gary fucking faggot ass Johnson, because apparently Trump is a rat thief.

>NEW VIDEO FOR OP

What happened to you pol? You used to be racist, anti LGBT, anti Jew KKK and Nazi supporters.

Today you are supporting a candidate that is not only a pro nigger, pro faggot, father of a Jew, but a candidate that disavowed Nazis and the KKK.

Why aren't you voting Hillary? You changed pol.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

This was a funny post.
Do more.

This always cracks me up

Clinton barely looks like a real person here, more like an eerily realistic wax sculpture

>pepe25.jpg
CTR isn't even training you guys anymore

New Hampshire. It'll be a nailbiter

When Trump fell for the low quality bait that was the Kahns I thought he was seriously fucking done. He came back really well.

If Hillary's 9/11 collapse had actually gotten media traction, she'd be down and out right now, but well, we all know how much the DNC has most of the media's balls in a vice.

It seems like as long as Trump avoids any more low quality bait and doesn't implode in the debates, he's got this in the bag. Bonus points if Hillary visibly does some of her weird head movement things during the debate.

I love watching Nate Silver squirm.

>it's november eighth
>trump gen has a fucking rolling sticky with "the final countdown" embedded into the OP
>all of Cred Forums is swamped with shills
>most boards have atleast one off topic thread about the election
>we're racing toward the 100000000 GET at record speed
>the results start coming in
>red state, red state, red state
>all of a sudden, Vermont comes in red
>everybody collectively shits themselves, shills panic on CNN and say it must be a mistake
>Cred Forums in a frenzy
>MORE states come in red
>suddenly people start to realize trump has won the entire east coast
>Cred Forums goes ballistic when the GET is Trump Jr's drivers licence with a timestamp with the message "MAGA faggots"
>Literally every state in the union is won by trump
>CNN goes off the air in a panic
>Hillary strokes out during her commencement speech
>Cred Forums is looking worse than Cred Forums harbor
>somebody in the sticky begs trump to stop winning
>trump jr and trump post a picture with time stamp
>"No."

Wow. Drumpf just got absolutely BTFO'd by the Norwegian press.

They called him a racist and cited the current year.

He's sure to lose now, lmao... there's no recovery. You people better just vote for Hillary. Don't be on the wrong side of herstory.

Fuck. We can't afford to lose the Norwegian voting bloc.

Drumpf and his supporters are a bunch of authoritarian, nasty, racist, KKK-loving, uneducated, blathering, splathering lunatics. It's a shame their lack of education precludes them from understanding how incompetent Drumpf is.

wtf i hate trump now

Can't read snownigger

Kek. You literally described vehement Hillary supporters there, my Australian friend. Nice job projecting.

wow, europoors really do matter. next you will be telling me multiculturalism works!

cant wait until election night to see how fucking butthurt these faggots get

>how do you do my fellow drum- i mean Trump supporters?

East coast. That's why

New Hork accent

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH TRUMP IS FINISHED OMG FREEFALL

Is this real Sw00sh hours???

>he's never heard a NY accent, nor any accents on the east coast

fookin wot

Drumpf is down again in your shill poll. He's finished.

>Trump +4.1
Unacceptable. I was told we would keep on winning.

wtf I love Norway now.

>poll eventually corrects itself because Trump surged for no reason in a lot of groups like blacks

>Current year. The post.

Yep it's over, just got off the phone with David Brock. Told me Correct The Record is hiring.

My record is really being correct right now frankly

You had to expect them to fuck with the polls so that he's dropping right before the first debate.

>ever trusting polls

Do you really think that such a piece of information that can be so easily tampered with and with such big influence should be trusted?

Even if Trump is + in the polls, you shouldn't trust them.

>(((believe))) goyim
>we are the authority on the elections goyim
>surveyed a lot of people out of thin air we did
>all 1 of them oy vey

Much SW00SH

You have to go through the legal process and come in legally.

This poll is a meme don't believe it when Trump surges with a group for no reason so violently, the panel probably switched

You Trumpsters seem to be able to Justify anything this Phoney says, Simply because he says it! Surely there must be Some point, some Rubicon to cross that even the most Mind Numb out of you will Protest Enough is Enough! Is there Not? At what Juncture will you Admit you All have been Had?

>stage 1: denial
Drumpf surged because Hillary collapsing would boost her opponent no matter who it is. But then a week passed and people stopped caring and remembered that she's running against fucking Drumpf.

Paid charity money at a charity auction to a retarded kid who painted a picture of him that was probably worth 2$. Makes my brain churn.

Man it's crazy how fast this election cycle has flown. It feels like it was yesterday when memes like this were floating around.

Waiting in anticipation for next week's debate. Go get 'em Don!

Wrong chart, apparently spics like Skittles

Looks like this shill failed Concern Trolling 101

Are nogs like a horde of orcs or why do they only swing in mass groups

His child care plan will cost tax payers millions. Of course the TV reality clown doesn't care because he probably pays less taxes than the average taxpayer which is why he won't release his returns. In addition, his tax returns will probably show that he gives little or nothing to vets or any other charities.

It's not possible to eliminate waste by adding to it. Create jobs is really a laugh when he employs foreign workers at his clubs and building sites instead of Americans.

You have the freedom of choice to vote for the TV reality clown, but take the blinders off and know the truth about the unprincipled, undisciplined, lying, fraudulent cheat whom you support.

only Hu
he doesn't say "Yorse"

>apparently spics like Skittles
Can confirm

Also this poll is pretty bullshitty with how fucking random blacks do

Yeah Hillary is surging alright, wow really made me think

Pic related was almost 5 months ago... Is time speeding up? :O

Only big government progressives running in this sorry election. No acceptable candidates. America will not become "great again", no matter which scumbag wins.

>implying blacks go to vote anyway
it was literally obama only. If niggers went to vote, how did Reagan flip almost fucking everything?

My record has been corrected.

It's fun to shitpost about but honestly the poll is such a meme I don't know how much trust to put in it.

Reminder not a single poll even matters prior to the debates

You forgot
>the post with Trump and Trump Jr. gets the 100000000 GET

She's done with rallies. Have to recharge before the debates

Hillary's email scandal story is already out of the news cycle and Hillary has climbed 3% in the past 3 days. You had your fun Drumpfkins but it's over. Drumpf's chances have dropped to zero.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This made me smile, but it won't happen unless you guys actually get out and vote for Trump.

Blacks have been stagnant for years, Obama was able to motivate blacks and young people to flood the polls. Hillary is dead candidate walking with her millennial support tanking and doing way worse with whites than Obama in New England and Iowa, Ohio, Florida.

>Black vote rebounced from surge that was too high to be true anyway
>Trump still leads by 4%

Is this supposed to correct my record? Because it isn't

Mexibro understands.

I don't care how many tinhats I need, but when you see shit like Brexit at +12 stay on the day of the fucking voting, you can't trust any kikes.

He probably pays more in taxes in a year than I make in a year...

Look at some of the other groups that didn't surge violently, he's holding very steady in those.

remember- it's quantity over quality

Is this fucking outsourced pajeet hours at CTR? These tactics are so stale and disconnected from reality that it's sort of insulting. Step your games up or go home.

I think their sample for African Americans is like 200 people. There is one group that is woke apparently and comes around every other week

East coast thing

they also say let that alone instead of leave that alone

>implying Hillary will actually get 75% black votes with 80% turnout
dems really know how to put their faith in all the wrong places

What are you even talking about? Trump is up massively all over the place.

Just let them meme, we're wasting their time and giving some poor in-debt college kids that have to listen to misinformation the rest of their lives redpills.

That's my point. He's still leading whites and doing good with Hispanics, the black vote won't mean much, especially when the turnout will be lower than 08/12

Hello friends who are the moderators for the debates

Holy shit.

That is low energy as fuck.

Well you are lucky

hold on with dear life

Why do you do this to yourself? You know damn well that Hillary will be back on top by the end of the week. This exact same pattern has happened three times now. Drumpf cannot hold on to his lead. He'll never secure anything more than racist old white people and anime masturbators. He's hit a dead end. Just give up now before you embarrass yourself on election day.

They vote as a bloc because LBJ got the niggers to vote Democrat for the next 200 years

>>somebody in the sticky begs trump to stop winning
>>trump jr and trump post a picture with time stamp
>>"No."

>implying they don't outsource all of CTR to poo in loos

that's a high quality greentext prediction

The Black vote on USC has been always been fucky. It's the way the 1/7 sampling works with such a small demographic.

The Dems also think that Saudi Arabia is a good country to sell military hardware and chemical weapons to.

Good Lord, you 3rd shift CTR fags are dull.

What the fuck? Do black people have that short an attention span?

Here's whats playing out:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe5OynLQbJc

Is there any way to make money off the prediction that they're going to change the topics of the first debate? I'd be willing to put my small loan of one million dollars on that.

bill and chelsea clinton will be moderating

They won't be voting Democrat by the time Trump is done with them.

>You know damn well that Hillary will be back on top by the end of the week.
You hope, wishful thinking is a helluva drug.

>This exact same pattern has happened three times now.
What you mean a Hillary scandal breaks then the media has to manufacture one about Trump?

You do realize that if Trump goes into the debates with any sort of a lead, it's fucking over, right?

See you then.

Dale Dimmadome

Hey CTR

It's the nature of third shift work. You either get low quality poo in loos or young, poor Americans that would really rather be working days only kept awake at all by dangerous, unhealthy levels of coffee.
>t. sysadmin who did third shift hosting support for years

can i get some hilloli

orcs have morals though

It's just a small sample size, so a bunch of them changing their opinion makes a big difference.
Gonna be interesting to see what their vote looks like on the weekend, when the 20% sample is asked again.

I suspect the real black vote is probably between 10-20%

TODAY IS HILLARY'S LAST RALLY

archive.fo/CdE59

I keep seeing someone post sad cali awoo. Cheer up user, this a AWOOVEMENT

Additionally,

That's Doug Dimmadome to you, dimmadick.

But that's me, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, and I'm ready to profit off that fucking dying bitch.

Fuck off crypto-CTR

How do I become a high energy person?

>Unironic use of Drumpf

Don't worry guys. Trump has the election in the bag. Blue states will turn into Red states.

Lmao what in the fuck. Romney 2.0

I think having Michelle Obama campaign for her is a really bad idea. Her base would much rather have Michelle Obama be President than her.

>tfw media collusion caused them to modify polls today like she's still campaigning
>hillary dies and her polls are still spaghetti in the wind

>implying

Go to Oslo and kill darkies.

poor canada

Its not about making Hillary look good
Its about making Trump look bad

It doesn't matter who campaigns, its the same damn message.

its the best way to make shills uncomfortable

There's being cucked, and then there's being Canada.

It's crashing!

SOMEBODY SAVE US PLEASE!

Yah this cycle even Fox News is against us. Without the internet There would never be a bad report about Hillary.

Oh that's me. I post sad Cali awoo because that's the only CA awoo I have and I just got it tonight... This state is a weird toss-up though

Is Saskatchewan the most based province in leafland?

very rare pepe, im stealing it

wow this is some autism

Why does quebec have their own memeparty?

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=tCSNrVNqfBw

>NO DRUGS
>NO ALCOHOL
>NO CIGARETTES

only real niggas apply

Fair enough.

Yes faggot we already saw your video
youtube.com/watch?v=S6Y5FwQ2mGk

The MSM thinks Trump is getting to big for his britges. Now they'll start putting him below Hillary just in time for the debates

Jesus Christ Canada, what the fuck did you do

This will probably receive no media attention.

make it happen

wtf

It does matter who campaigns, because she still has to get people to vote for HER. Obama learned this the hard way when he tried to get down tickets elected and failed miserably. Campaigning for yourself and for another person are two very different things.

I understand that their entire strategy is to make Trump so unpalletable that people want to vote for Hillary to "stop" him, but that just isn't an effective strategy, as we learned in 2008 and 2012 against Obama.

Look at the demographic breakdown, he's mainly only going down in groups where he suddenly surged for no real reason

Well now you can cycle in some happy awoos. In my dreams we go red but eh, probably have to settle with voting to help make the popular vote look better for the Trump Presidency.

m8 are you new?

>he cant detect the bantz

any new polls today?

california will flip

God realized that Canadians had grown far too soft. He saw that even the most vile of monsters regarded Canada as a society of polite, well meaning chaps, and ignored them.

This is his way of injecting a little iron back into them. They're going to crash Sodom-style, and what will rise from the ashes 50 years hence would make literally Hitler pale in worry.|

>Turns out

>I'm not actually sorry, eh?

just usc tracking. we don't really know anything until some new state polls come out

Not sure how the whole "Romney is Hitler" thing went out. But if they're going to try to assume Trump is the next Hitler, its literally just a push of another button.

Its a shit strat but in a case like this don't be suprised how well it works.

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=g2YIx1CTW10

When a candidate runs on just opposing the other it never turns out well. Hillary has an enthusiasm gap, her voters are less likely to go to the polls. Trump has nothing to do with that she is just not charismatic.

>OH, NC, GA, FL, AZ toss up
>>trash

Every map chart that shows AZ as a toss-up is automatically labelled worthless

>AZ
>GA
>tossup

>MI
>WI
>not tossup

>MO just leaning Trump

At least they're having Iowa red

Exactly. The vast majority of Cred Forums saw it coming in 2012, and it was very obvious to me with Bush vs Kerry as well.

>Wisconsin and Michigan not tossup
>Maine is solid D and vote isn't split

>time travel doesn't exist on September 21st
>time travel exists on Nov 9th

okay bro

Buy Pepe!

What happened in January 2015?

Send it to Trump, I'd love to hear him lampoon this

god I thought someone had done some kind of mutant abortion of a US map before I realized that was Canada

Is Doug Dimmadome /ourguy/?

That's not your gf

No I meant that Romney and McCain did the whole "Obama is hitler" thing. Their strategy was to paint Obama so badly that people voted for them, instead of being appealing candidates themselves. Shit doesn't work.

Dumb LARPer. Everyone knows PA will be red.

>tfw even finns and krauts are more knowledgeable on our states than pundits

Anyone who says AZ has a chance at going blue is retarded

Predictions for the final map?

>Canada
>some kind of mutant abortion of the US

Yeah, that works.

ovcourse my man

PEGIDA weekly demonstrations in Dresden hit massive attendance levels (30-50k) and were covered bigly by the press

PEGIDA were the first ones to call the media "Lügenpresse"

Yah Romney was just running as the non Obama candidate, I knew he was going to lose simply because Obama has charisma and he didn't, Obama gave policy speeches, and Romney gave anti Obama speeches.

>(((Fox)))

Thanks for the happy awoo =) I'm definitely voting. I'd love for a red CA but, you know how it is around here.... My friends and family are all pro Trump though. Here's some local central coast

Hillary is said to be planning an "October Surprise" that involves false-flagging - either "Trump supporters" attacking blacks or a "Russian" jet shooting down an American jet in Syria

Not a single pundit actually believes AZ could go blue. They're propagandists.

>PEGIDA were the first ones to call the media "Lügenpresse"
Well, there were some chaps about 70 years ago who did that too

I think he could possibly turn VA & PA

>Implying

that guy is from the bernstain universe- they elect Trump too

My hope is that Hillary voters will be cowed into a false sense of security, that coupled with her enthusiasm gap might be able to flip California. I'm going to vote Trump and I'm getting as many people as I can to do so.

if the debate goes okay I think he flips CO, NM, MI and if we are lucky NH

Hillary will get the same black and hispanic turnout as Obama, after inspiring them with her hot sauce speech.

NH will flip before the others, NM and CO are harder to flip than PA also

To the shills and shitposter: It's too late.

The cat is out of the bag, and it's no longer taboo to talk about Trump supportively in public. Cred Forums has already served its purpose - the idea, the monster, has already grown legs and is lurching down to the village to wreak havoc.

Whatever happens now is out of our control, because it's already snowballed beyond the scope of our small corner of the Internet.

Trump just needs 1 of these and he wins

I think Michigan is already flipped because of Ford announcing its move of manufacturing to Mexico. Those union workers will probably vote Trump because they are afraid it will happen to them.

Hmmm yeah, might be time soon to check in with all my friends soon. Some of them were more of the "True Conservative" camp, so they were a little less than hyped with Trump initially.

>"He was a great guy, a handsome person. He was the life of the party. He was a fantastic guy, but he got stuck on alcohol," says Trump, 69. "And it had a profound impact and ultimately [he] became an alcoholic and died of alcoholism. He would tell me, 'Don't drink ever' … He understood the problem that he had and that it was a very hard problem."

He already did.

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778238281196662784

that map seems optimistic, but it clearly kek wills it

Doing God's work user. =)

idk, I have a good feeling about NM and CO(I think Johnson might fuck over Hillary), I'm worried about PA t.bh

Yah and I'm the king of England, how low do you have to be to pander with hotsauce kek

pls rate

>he doesn't carry hot sauce in his purse 24/7
fucking faggot

To be honest I think a steamed carrot is to spicy for Hillary. A woman with her medical conditions should definitely not be eating hot sauce.

it's not optimistic, it's the state of the race atm

ffs....

PEGIDA=scum

>actually eating the hot sauce
racist bigot

Leave won the vote, dont be salty

If you took all the polls at face value over the past week, this would be the map. Although we haven't had many NC polls, and NV is pretty tight still (might want to keep your eye on that).

270towin needs to split maine up by 2 statewide and 1 for each CD.

post feet pics

>Maine CD2
>Not red
???
He's 11 points or so ahead.

wtf I hate drumpf now...

If NH goes Red Trump will get at least one EV from Maine

>Invent some nonsensical slur words
>Throw them on a movement nobody in the US is really familiar with and associate it with Trump through two people holding up signs

Consider the Record
>C O R R E C T E D

This is actually one of the most likely scenarios, surprisingly.

It's bad news because then Paul Ryan effectively gets to choose the winner, and he's gonna pick Hillary.

I love the chaos that would ensue after this one.

I mean I think the House would pick Trump so I'm okay with it but I would love to see this happen.

use and adblocker ffs m8

Where am I off?

Maine, 2nd district, 1 point, win

>Paul Ryan effectively gets to choose the winner, and he's gonna pick Hillary.
He wouldn't fucking dare, most of the GOPe are behind Trump now, he'd cast out the party.

Maine's second district.

Bow down to Islam

So progressive, so tolerant

I though each state becomes 1 vote so Red wins

I think this and/or NH and not CO, are the most likely worst of winning scenarios.

Why does America support a "winner takes it all" voting style?

> #
>I think this and/or NH and not CO, are the most likely worst of winning scenarios.
Most realistic though.

Because winner does take all.

The problem with modern society is people have forgotten that yes, indeed, the world is inherently unfair and the spoils go to the victor.

But I mean, why not just add each states total vote count and go with that?

the normie memes about Hillary are cute

A L L R E D
L
L
R
E
D

we used to have independent states and a small federal government.

It made a lot more sense back then.

Wouldn't it be more fair to assign electoral votes proportional to the percentage of the vote, like some states in the primaries

>Implying the Uniparty doesn't exist
>Implying the Uniparty won't unveil itself after stealing the election and begin the Great Replacement

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

RED SEA

You mean the electoral college? Every candidate would come from the most populated states otherwise.

Saved.

they don't. america has house, senate, and president, which can all all be one by different parties and check and balance each other. however, the presidnetial powers have been so greatly expanded by previous presidents that it is pretty much the whole shebang

It is but isn't done that way already. Every state gets a minimum of 3, one for each state in congress. The rest get filled out proportionally where the population resides

beaners

Because then you could win every election just by winning a few major cities

No but I mean, for example, if both candidates got 50 percent of the vote, they would split the EVs evenly

Because Democracy means 51% get to boss around the other 49%. That's why we are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC instead of a Democracy. Also, check and balance system. Doesn't seem relevant today but it's supposed to work that way.

Every election would be determined by major cities in that case. You'd just need to target specific liberal policies resulting in city rule. This is already occurring in some states that would otherwise be red consistently.

Keep in mind, this system was designed when states were far more in control as opposed to today's federal monstrosity.

if donald trump has pooped once a day for every day of his life, that's 25,550+ poops.

MI and WI aren't toss ups tbf, they lean democrat

Thank you for correcting the record?

If America followed its own constitution and went back to 1 representative for each 30000 people (or 50000) it would go back to be a constitutional republic.

Right now it is an oligarchy where a handful of lawyers and connected people can lord over the rest of the population.

No retard, it's 1 EV per senator and congressman seat in the state.

3 is the minimum because every state gets 2 senators and at least 1 congress seat

Why do you think there are 538 electoral votes?
Did you think it was a coincidence?

NEw Hillary hashtag lads

#ThingsHillaryGoogles

Time for memes

New York 8.6m
LA 3.9m
Chicago 2.7m
Houston 2.2m
Philidelphia 1.6m
Phoenix 1.5m
San Antonio 1.4m
San Jose 1.0m
Austin .91m

We can't even get through the top ten largest cities in the US before we get under a million people per city. Those numbers add up to 23.9 Million, hardly 51% of 350 million

>I'm too retarted to know that Congress is made up of the Senate and the House of Representatives.

Pretty much why we're voting Trump, to restore the Republic.

>diaper rash + pneumonia

will bleach get out tough e-mail stains

Are we winning yet.

You still don't understand the fact that Congress is the name for both the Senate and the House of Representatives you dumb nigger

Pneumonia is a hell of a drug

thta would favor population centres due to the urbanization trends

I'm not even going to dispute that, because that's how things are now. We are SUPPOSED to be Constitutional Republic. We aren't anymore. That's why I'm voting Trump. To make America great again.

>All 350 million people vote, including children
>Only counting the population within city limits
Retard. DC alone has 6 million people when you count the entire metropolitan area

Drumpf and his supporters are a bunch of authoritarian, nasty, racist, KKK-loving, uneducated, blathering, splathering lunatics. It's a shame their lack of education precludes them from understanding how incompetent Drumpf is.

Almost a good get

If Ivanka has pooped once a day for every day of her life, that's 12,744 poops

We're aware.

CARLOS
finance.yahoo.com/news/analysts-cite-clintons-illness-plunge-mexico-peso-202534473.html
> Economists have long said that when the United States catches a cold, Mexico gets pneumonia. But analysts said Monday that Hillary Clinton's pneumonia has given Mexico's peso something worse.

He said electoral votes are given out proportionally by population

There's a reason why it's 1 EV per congress seat, not by population

Friendly reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq_OYmLC3w

The shadows know that Moloch is being threatened.

>smug even back then

is he the greatest man in all history?

I'm just saying that if they see GA and AZ as toss-ups, they should do the same to WI and MI

yeah, and how are those seats in the House distributed, I wonder?

Population you dumb fuck

Half Of The United States Lives In These Counties :: businessinsider.com/half-of-the-united-states-lives-in-these-counties-2013-9

> Using Census data, we've figured out that half of the United States population is clustered in just the 146 biggest counties out of over 3000.

Fuck the rest of America right? No more butter cow, for once.

In 56 years Ohio has never gotten it wrong

Drumpf and his supporters are a bunch of authoritarian, nasty, KKK-loving, uneducated, blathering, splattering lunatics. It's a shame their lack of education precludes them from understanding how incompetent Drumpf is.

Yes my friend yes

not the Senate

Hope the most recent chimpout will fully swing NC for Trump

Oh man now that you point it out I saw it

I spent so many hours in MSpaint for these images too

Drumpf and his supporters are a bunch of authoritarian, nasty, KKK-loving, uneducated, blathering, splattering lunatics. It's a shame their lack of education precludes them from understanding how incompetent Drumpf is.

>chimpout

You need to get more proxy training lad.

lets break this shit down.

You get one EV vote per seat. Which means no matter what, you're gonna have 3 votes (one for each senate seat, plus you minimum of 1 seat in the House)

The rest go out based on house seats (population).

Whats so fucking hard to comprehend?

We never stopped winning

Nederlander, I could say the same about Globalist, Hillary supporters

It's supposed to be. The 17th amendment is an abomination

You're gonna be tired of winning by the time we're done

Hillary and his supporters are a bunch of authoritarian, nasty, KKK-loving, uneducated, blathering, splattering lunatics. It's a shame their lack of education precludes them from understanding how incompetent Hillary is.

Drumpf and his supporters are a bunch if authoritarian, nasty, KKK-loving, uneducated, blathering, splattering lunatics. It's a Shane their lack of education precludes them from understanding how incompetent Drumpf is.

>that headline on drudge

ayy lmao

>It's a Shane
CTR can't even copy and paste ahahaha

What will you say when the German banks collapse and the refugees start jihading?

FICKI FICKI

>giving shills (you)s
user

>Hillary and his

you've lost me

NEW THREAD

>CTR is too lazy to even type out posts anymore

jesus fucking christ

Hello cuck, you might want to go tend to your wife's son; I'm sure you wouldn't want to be called out for neglect...

Niggers are chimping out again? They never fucking stop

I don't think the german banks will collapse, but if they would the Netherlands is really screwed.

not a shill
kek, you noticed

I"m still virgin because pic related. They don't even want a beta provider anymore

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283144-trump-on-jeb-endorsement-who-the-hell-cares

Foreigner professor, how predictable.