I used to be a happy, willfully ignorant Bernie supporter only a year ago...

I used to be a happy, willfully ignorant Bernie supporter only a year ago. But now Cred Forums has destroyed my idea of prosperity. Why couldn't you keep your grubby Pepe hands away from me?

What part of "why didn't I take the blue pill?" are you still not getting?
You think any of us fucking *chose* this life? We fucked up by asking questions and when we got the answers we slowly came to realise just how much we were being lied to. By then it was far too late to go back to sleep and now we're stuck like this.

You came to Cred Forums. You have no one to blame but yourself

>destroyed your idea of prosperity
That's nothing. You are just a babe, how about this -

How about knowing the truth, speaking about it in a non-austistic sperglord way to friends/family/coworkers and then being totally shunned, ridiculed, even FIRED for having right leaning viewpoints. I get treated like a hobo with a shotgun by these cowardly, authoritarian liberals who don't have a single clue as to why America was founded and for what reason.

Then I CONSTANTLY have to lower myself to a 420 dude weed lmao mentality to explain socalism to these Bernie loving twats.

Don't worry your here forever

nice chart

You're still too libertarian

and you're still purple. i came to Cred Forums in the purple and after two years i'm just starting to connect the dots

it'll get much worse before it gets better

Once you go red you never come back

If you're 25
You're a retard with no opinions of your own, a literal sheep

>brazil

how old was hitler when?

>Hitler was born in 1889
>WW1 broke out in 1914
>1914-1889
Oh shit

Wtf I'm Enver Hoxha now

1st dose @ age 15, i think

Whats wrong with libertarian (current shill party notwithstanding)?

what was that?

He moves to Vienna and starts getting redpilled all over the place, I think.

This is a good thing. You are gaining control of your life. You now have the power to determine the course of your life.

what does this even mean

The alt-"right" (sic) is full of communists.

I'm like Gandhi

All these liberals need to GTFO

the green square can only exist in the human imagination