Drunken Red Pills

user, have you ever gotten so drunk that you went on an uncontrollable, red-pilled rant?

>be me
>go out drinking the liquid Jew with friends
>get shit faced
>by 12:00am, drunk feels begin to hit
>start to notice the degeneracy around me
>see White women dancing with niggers
>constantly thinking about politics
>even when highly intoxicated
>leave bar without telling friends - Irish goodbye
>begin walking home
>walking through yuppie parts of the city
>begin to rant to myself about Whites becoming a minority and Western civilization being conquered by disgusting Third Worlders
>Begin yelling and punching things as I walk by them
>Holyshityouhaveautism.jpeg
>Wake up at girlfriends house, not remembering all that much - except this rant

A little embarrassing, but my passions really come out when I'm drunk. Do you show your power level when you're drunk, user? Or are you in control of yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm about there right now user. How do you think I learned how to do drywall and replace doors?

I've gotten high on weed and ranted about Jews and niggers in front of 6 people.

nigger

spic

Not drunk, but I make sure to point out that trannies are men with a mental disease.

I can't get drunk anymore without going on a rant. Now the only people I can drink with have to be redpilled.

Get on my level faggot.

>run a food truck
>booze all day
>have an octopus tagine on the menu
>German customers ask me what is a tagine
>say you should know Germany is basically northern Morroco at this point
>they order it anyway.

Man I'm drunk and I want to rant at you about how racism is degeneracy

degenerate

Never was red pilled until I got off the liquid jew. So no

racism doesn't exist you fucking retard

>Begin yelling and punching things as I walk by them
You are a degenerate.

What is a tagine?

>tfw drunk off my ass at a hipster coffee shop last week
>spouting off the term "rapefugees" and shitting on Merkel/Trudeau/Hillary etc etc
>blonde qt comes up to me
>"user..."
>brace self for an SJW rant
>"I agree, user, it's fucking ridiculous they're still letting Muslims in."
>tfw got her number
>tfw everything turned out ok

You're at a hip hop club and get mad about the white women who want a nigcock? Pull yourself together and learn how to bar hop. There are plenty of top-tier white women who wouldn't dance with a black dude so go find them. Furthermore, you sure you're not just mad because you're hidious and your gf is a obese kike? Stop bitching and try to become attractive, faggot. Even then you can't have all the women you sociopath.

Shut the hell up, Kraut. Unlike you fairly emasculated Germans, Americans still have a bit of aggression running through our blood.

By what standard? Elaborate on your claim. I'd love to hear it. Because it certainly seems like plenty of folks are having other folks for the color of their skin.

Drunk as shit, also I agree.

That's why I drink alone these days. I don't count you fuckers as actual company, even though we agree.

Every time a German celebrates the Wall coming down I remind them that it was the death of the last piece of their national identidy. Now they are northern turkey.

The liquid Jew releases inhibitions and allows you to entertain thoughts that you wouldn't otherwise.

Fuck you snow-nigger

Do this to muslims and you may well yet get your country back. Make Germany Great Again! Merkel sure as hell won't.

>implying alcohol isn't a liquid red pill with proper application

Middle eastern dish. Hate to sound like a shitlib but ME food is good.

You're assuming quite a bit. I'm against any sort of promiscuous interaction between Whites and Blacks. It has nothing to do with whether I can get a woman or not. I'm monogamous at this point, anyway. I haven't much desire to get drunk and fuck random girls I meet at the bar.

Holy fuck. I cannot drink liquor for thi very reason.
I have called 3 niggers niggers to their faces while drunk on separate occasions. Not black people, mind you. They didnt do shit because they know I'm crazy, but it was still risky. Cowards.

Strange, weed usually makes me want to just blend in, especially during a political situation.

In the last ten years in america only three refugees that went through the vetting process were arrested for planning terrorist activities
Ad per the whole rape thing, I don't think there is anything substantiating that.
You be full of shit user, but I'm glad you got laid at least.

I don't drink

>But why?
Honestly I'm asking, because last I checked those people fucking doesn't actually effect you beyond apparently making you salty as shit.

>tagine
>ME

That shit is African, not middle eastern.

I once got dragged into a gun debate while dorm drinking, if that counts.

Otherwise, I keep quiet about """sensitive""" topics like politics, religion, and societal shit.

Either way, it's probably goat meat with enough hot sauce to disguise the fact that it's rancid.

Have not done a Mel Gibson yet, but maybe someday. I do like drinking and I do sometimes go on a rant, but it's usually never too bad. Lately though, I'm thinking that maybe getting that drunk is degenerate.

I found a TrumpBro at a party and proceeded to share a bottle of Jager with him and talk very loudly about deporting illegals(He was mexican himself)

Was a good time

Got my dick sucked while I was passed out, which he told me about kek

He knows, it is pure nostalgia to him

Because miscegenation is dysgenic.

Because race-mixing between Whites and Blacks creates internal discord in the souls of the offspring.

Because I like White children, not little mocha children.

Fuck off with your individualistic, "they're not bothering you," basic bitch reasoning.

WE WUZ CHEFS

There's variations on the same basic technique and flavours from all over North Africa and the ME. Also I consider any country full of towel headed hajjis to be the Middle East. Like Norway for example.

>second week of uni
>walking back from pub with 4 blokes I barely know the names of
>big beautiful church on our way
>stop by it and look up at its majesty
>'it's so beautiful, and it's so white' I shout
>two blacks across the road hear, 'what jew say blud'
>i'm a little guy and think shit, i'm about to be abandoned and shanked to death in fucking plymouth
>hear my friends shout 'fuck off browny' and 'haha back to africa'

Well they obviously are bothering you man
Plus, interracial relationships creates stronger children man.
My son is mixed, I'm happy for it. He's going to be a blend of two cultures and view the world in a way more open way then you do man.
And I don't think society should sway to what kind of children you like.
But that just, like my opinion man.

But my opinion isn't morally bankrupt or centered in hate. So I have that.

What's your race and your wife's race?

i once said nigger in public

>My son is mixed
have fun in the gas chamber

>not sure if newfag or top tier shitposter

I got drunk and started ranting about monarchy and traditionalism. I don't usually drink that much because I'm paranoid about going off on the Jews. My friends still think my little Jew jokes are just jokes :^)

The last time I got drunk I spent 3 lecturing this poor girl on Ghiberti and the doors of the Florence Baptistry.

if you can still be understood you are not that drunk.

I'm pretty destroyed, I wouldn't be posting here otherwise.

Try again Schlomo...

>be me a few years back
>uni student
>go to restaurant for friends birthday
>get slightly overdrunk
>start arguing with feminist about wage gap bullshit
>known as misogynistic for rest of uni

I don't drink anymore...

Average about 3 handles a week of vodka. Been drinking a long time so I can maintain at the bar. Did finally turn off my Fagbook back in like April because of the 4am rants about gays, trans and other various degeneracy. Don't miss that shit one bit, nothing but white girls glorifying and promoting degeneracy and faggots talking get about shit I couldn't give a fuck about.

She's Mexican, I'm white.
My son is tan as shit.

Why would you create a half-breed? Is she at least 'Spanish' or is she lawn-crew tier?

what if this is why trump doesnt drink

I'm the same way with alcohol, I go rants about jews and I get fucking venomous about hajis,

I never really hear it from friends since I'm the only bean ranting about how jews/liberals are ruining America and how hajis are savages.

I scare the girls off everytime, can't be helped, I'm just waiting for that one freak who finds that sort if thing hot to come along.

Any day now..

>you mad

A type of citrus fruit that resembles an orange

Did you guys adopt or have a lesbian couple carry the child for you?

Lulz There's a reason there arn't many femanons in here, but I wish you luck. That unicorn will come by someday.

>hanging out with redneck friends
>get pretty smashed
>by 8:00 P.M. pretty torn up
>a friend jokingly asks me if black lives matter to me
>so drunk, start trying to sing Johnny rebel songs and ranting in between
>Cajun kkk, ship those niggers back,stay away from Dixie,etc
>rant abouthow every dumb nigger blm supports was dead for being a dumb nigger
>morning comes
>wake up on couch and grab another beer
>friends are still laughing and repeating lyrics
>friends son gets in trouble at school for calling teacher a jigaboo
Good times

user, what will you be listening to when Trump becomes your next President?

>Battle Cry of Freedom

youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA

Your son will grow up with no identity, accepted by neither mexicans nor by whites. I weep for him, and what you have done.

My chances will increase if I keep drinking so I should be good

>Got my dick sucked while I was passed out, which he told me about kek
degenerate

>interracial relationships creates stronger children

LMAO. Have fun with your little nigger kid.

The Irish goodbye top kek I do that shit all the time and never knew what to call it.

>be me drunk at friends house
>best friend there knows how I feel about Jews
>provokes me into talking about the Jew menace while playing drinking games
>keep ranting about the Jews people are starting to believe me
>kept it at a soft red pill to start to not scare them off
>night goes on I get more drunk
>I black out
>Wake up the next morning and everyone is giving me nazi salute
>Have Hitler stache drawn on my face
>Friends calling me mein fuher
>Next day two friends ask me to tell them more about the jews
>the face when I redpilled two people black out drunk

Why kek why can this not happen to me. I'm young, good looking, /fit/ and educated. WHY!?

Do you have any idea where you are?

Shut the fuck up you shilling kike, refugees don't belong in America or Europe they should stay in there own country and make it better. There is a reason the west developed and those other shit holes still haven't and it's not because of exploiting the third world it's because inherently as people whites are better at making and maintaining a society.

coward.

Brits are bro tier. I worked with some British paras last spring for a joint training rotation and we started a race brawl in an on post bar. They all loved Donald Trump and let me tattoo Trump 2016 on their asses.

Just out of curiosity are you the step dad??

b-but I didn't consent to it ;_;

as an alcoholic myself and I can confirm at three handles a week you have a problem.

>yankee version