Racial Wage Gap Worst In Decades

Study finds african-americans not only make less money than whites but the gap has been increasing in the last 10 years :

youtube.com/watch?v=_Vuje-p7IqQ

- because of discriminatory hiring practices against women and minorities

- because of systemic racism targeting young black males : poorer academic performances, lower wages, higher incarceration rates and longer sentences than any other races

Somehow Cred Forums will justify this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JABqFPNympk
dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
epi.org/people/valerie-wilson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>because of discriminatory hiring practices against women and minorities
>because of systemic racism targeting young black males : poorer academic performances, lower wages, higher incarceration rates and longer sentences than any other races

>implying

You may have a French flag, but you're not French.

Blacks in Asia make less than Asians? I don't know which 'minority' to blame. Let's just blame whites

Would you hire people with records such as burglary, armed robby, theft and possesion with the intent to distribute, does that sound like they would make a good employee? Lets see some real proven numbers and cases that were filed with courts as discrimination, not a leftist propaganda video.

Don't you have a race war to worry about? Why obsess about American dindu's when you have way bigger problems to deal with?

get off the stage you fat cuck

i wonder whose fault this could be. maybe it was the person who was running the country: basketball american, barack hussein obama.

This post best post

>Study finds african-americans not only make less money than whites
>13% of the population isn't making as much as the majority of the population

You know what I meant. Please, do not trivialize the plight of proud african-americans that build your country and made it what it is.

>Blacks in Asia
Sample size of 5

huhhh

> Sample size of 5

Only 4 at the moment, it was all a regrettable misunderstanding on account of his internalized oppression.

> Saturday night the black man, who’s an American English teacher, was talking loudly on his cell phone when the Korean man told him to be quiet several times. The word Nee ga (니가), meaning you in Korean, was allegedly spoken, causing the black man to fly into a rage

youtube.com/watch?v=JABqFPNympk

Now I'm raging. Why are Koreans such cucks? If there was a foreigner attacking the elderly on a bus here in America, they would be getting their ass beaten fast, no matter how big they are. Especially with a bus that crowded, there is no excuse to not work together to at least get the nigger off the bus or away from the old folks.
Fuck. I really expected better from Koreans, given their history of nigger defense here in the states.

That's what happens when your culture is literally anti-intellectualism.

This is terrible. They should make laws prohibiting this type of shit or something.

dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf

>Sitting Democrat president for eight years
>Democrat House and Senate for four years

Literally Dindu Nuffin

>niggers

>working

correlation does not equal causation

You are using statistics and making claims as if they are the only explanations for the statistics.

The reality is, that blacks could be getting paid less for a lot of different reasons, none of which involves racism.

>its a blame republicans and pretend bush has been president these 8 years episode

Nice cherries you picked there. Your basket big enough? Here, I'll make room!

That's exactly what a racist would say, cracker.
The facts are self-explanatory, white people make more money than blacks on average, therefore benefiting from systemic racism and white male privilege at the expense of disempowered african-americans. It really makes you wanna holler.

epi.org/people/valerie-wilson/

HAHHAHAHHAHAHGHEUHGUEHGAUEHU

HOOHOHOHOOHOHOO

Bait

Look it up for yourself. Google "american inventors" or "american mathematicians".

stop acting like stupid retarded niggers

problem solved!

(((google)))

>Spends the majority of their time fucking and killing and wonders why their welfare doesn't add up to a paycheck.

Kill yourself.

Societal homogeneity is a requirement for the advancement of a society, to make sure it flourishes.
Niggers and niggers of the sand type seem to act against this, against any sort of working structure that isn't "shoot with guns and commit criminal acts" and women tend to not be particularly loyal to any tribe. They're a weak point for cultural invasion and cultures who have their women chaste tend to have the focus and energy to expand and conquer. In fact, with that energy being present, it takes more focus NOT to than it does otherwise.
Women are to be kept chaste and in check, else they ruin all we work for by inviting "vibrant diversity" into a working system and have it upended by cultures contrast to our own.
Once unleashed, it is so much more work to create a society that contains the social cohesion women present that it is more likely the remnants will be absorbed into other cultures.

Due to women being suddenly "free to fuck" and therefore wandering aimless without a culture or purpose, they are angry and upset but unwilling to be coerced into a chaste status unless subdued forcefully. This is something that more tribal based cultures are more than able and willing to do.

However, there will be those who are otherwise, who flourish in this new found freedom.
My proposal is this: We find a way to separate those who flourish with individuality and create a new society.

>poorer academic performances, lower wages, higher incarceration rates and longer sentences than any other races

Lol geee i wonder why no one wants to hire people like that clearly the only explanation is waaaacism. -_-°

hmmm despite getting free shit, free education, easier access to better paying jobs and another shitload of special boosts and aids and special benefits they are now even worse?

maybe people don't respond positively to being codled and carried?
nah that cannot be it
must be that systematic racism

I know the solution, let's give them more of the thing they have been given for decades, the things that have led to this results, let's do more of that!

>like / dislike ratio

If I see the words 'systemic racism' one more goddamn time Im gonna fucking kill myself with a chainsaw.

But Pedro does it for less?!

Hmmm Tyrone or Pedro? Tyrone or Pedro?

Probably because whenever this fact arises the solution is to provide more welfare?

What are quotas, affirmative action and the rest of liberal bullshit?

Admittedly, it is a very convenient blanket term to describe everything unprogressive and illiberal but yet difficult to substantiate with mere facts alone.

SYSTEMIC RACISM

The funny thing is that systematic racism does exist in the united states, but it exists against whites, to drag them down.

It's actually why the dilbert guy quit his job, because he says two times he was told by his bosses that he could not get promoted because he was white and the company had to fill a diversity quota in upper mangement.

That shit is apparently normal, it happens when hiring, when promoting, when firing.
Whites, specially white males, get the worst end of the stick the most because the system has been designed to keep them down.

The dilbert guy says he isn't mad that happened because it was ages ago and thanks to that he got into comics and now he is fucking rich but I bet deep down he does feel hatred for the system,that's why he has been working as a double agent for trump.

Black people dont work... This is why they can't move out of shit neighborhoods due to the fact they can't get loans on a new house. They chose to be that way. They're a bane on society.