>A nice Latin hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
>Nice Orthodox hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8XE3j_c0U
>A nice Coptic hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=vL1lxH7s3Cw
>18th century English hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=b1bSlS6OWTs
>The Lord's Prayer in Swahili, done in song.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A
>A nice collection of South Pacific Island hymns from the movie The Thin Red Line
youtube.com/watch?v=7A1Z5CEXDM4
>Hail Mary in Latin, done in song.
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNVhFA_X3I
>Hallelujah Chorus done suddenly in the public
youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU
>Quality Icelandic hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0

What do you think will happen to father Raphael and Matt Heimbach? I like those guys, it's a shame their own church is shitting on them.

patrician af. I like it.

Except Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses
Y'all don't believe in the Trinity

Finally, a general. Fellow christians, i need guiddance.

Through my life, i've witnessed a lot of types of religions, christian branches and all. My family, a mix of Catholics, Evangelists, Spiritists, and even non-Christian ones. Through all of it, i've seeken to find the light that people in churches or cults find. Find that good, glimmering feeling they feel. I feel good, at peace, at the moment.

However, in many if not all of the places i know, there's noise. There's screaming. There is no silence, no harmony. I want a branch of religion i can see God as a friend, who is just, pacific yet Just. Who is neither a fierce deity who will send me to hell for eternity for minor mistakes, nor will just accept anything anyone has ever done with a big smile with the person not even feeling remorse himself. You see, this is a rather ridiculous comparation, but you remember Morgan Freeman's representation of God in Bruce Almighty? Something like that. A calm, gentle , just yet firm deity. What branch of christianity caters to me the most?

What branch of it allows me to embrace in silence the love of God, and how can i feel it? The divine warmth? I just recently came in terms with myself. I am beginning to feel happiness. But, i also want spiritual happiness. God, religion in general, specially Christianity, i find it benefitial when rightfully interpreted and exercised. I need a religious household, a branch to hold onto.

My friends, what am i? Where can i find others like me?

In a world shrouded in darkness, i find hope within myself. Imagine what can i do once i feel the light of God, who i see as a friend. Not someone who interveines actively, not watches, with a smile, as i make my decisions, right or wrongs, and nods with the very same smile, when i make the right ones. Sorry for the bad grammar.

>not watches
but simply watches*

This is a great post, read it

Catholic here, checking in

He said Christain.

Best post by far. Read it once. Read it twice. Save and read weekly.

A lot of Catholics in Aussie?

You're looking for a version of God which appeals to your carnal senses, not God as He truly is. This is dangerous and I must encourage you to be a seeker of Truth rather than a seeker of "what feels good".

The closest man has come to fully knowing God is our knowing Christ, the King. We know Christ chiefly through the Gospels, thus these must of necessity be your starting point. As a Catholic, I am duty bound to recommend that you become a Catholic.

Understand that what you are looking for requires a pilgrimage that, for most of us, will span the length of the human life. Even those who have ostensibly found peace and happiness in this life are left wanting by virtue lacking the beatific vision, which is to be happy as God is happy. This is the sole thing which can adequately fill the human appetite for joy. All else falls infinitely short.

Also, learn to be content in your sufferings. Patient suffering is a Catholic virtue, and in suffering we are more closely united to the Son. Do not spend your life attempting to avoid it, but embrace it and give thanks to God for it.

Any seventh day adventists here?

In commemoration of the declaration of her sainthood.

Around my area suppose so, alot of churches, 3 built within the past 4 years.

>inb4 Catholics and Protestants banter

Please tl;dr this

Or ELI5 too...

>Jesus was not "nice," but rather virtuous. He preached kindness and mercy, not conciliatory dialogue with evil. People who say condemning immorality as "un-Christian" don't know much about Christ.

Jesus wasn't an accepting hippie. We are formed after God's image, anger and intolerance towards evil and corruption, Bible itself tells you to make a scene, cause a commotion, get angry and whip LGBT faggots and jews destroying your nation through scheming.

Very interesting post, we have forgotten what God is like and instead opted for a more convenient lie.

Jehovahs witnesses.

There's a couple other denominations that don't either.

Thank you. I have found what i was looking for.
I also thank you.

Given those two posts. What am i, then? A Catholic? What branch does , that almost bought tears to my eyes, brings? Where should i go? Or, rather. Should i go anywhere at all?

We only have room for one christian expert in the technocracy and that chair is saved for jesus himself, you know, when he returns finally, in this thread.

What Bible should I read if I want to check out orthodoxy?

I'm an athiest, but at this point there's 2 possibilities:

Kill myself - go to hell

Kill myself - go nowhere(?)

I almost prefer the thought of a hell. I truly cannot imagine not existing. I keep thinking of it like being in a black void, but then I remember if I no longer exist, I can't be in the black void.

It's so wierd. Why can't I imagine not existing? When I try to, I just imagine myself without a body, in an empty void. But I know logically that can't be the case since if there's no electricity in my brain, I can't perceive that black void.

The thought of this terrifies me more than any hell ever could.

Christians why do you worship dead bones?

In Islam we only worship God

Christians why you don't know bible

We Muslims know quran from beginning

>believing a book written by a psychotic desert jew

praise kek

Christians why do you eat the flesh and blood of Jesus

JESUS is a man. You just commit cannibalism

No

Praise ALLAH and give me monies for my comics now

you can't imagine not existing, because it makes no sense. you know you have a soul, but your secular tradition won't let you accept it. the idea your being is just a bunch of electricity in your brain, is ridiculous

Evangelical here, may God bless you all.

Christians why do you think God causes evil

This is blasphemy

Christians why do you believe you are a puppet

The doctrine of sola fide asserts God's pardon for guilty sinners is granted to and received through faith alone, excluding all "works". All mankind, it is asserted, is fallen and sinful, under the curse of God, and incapable of saving itself from God's wrath and curse. But God, on the basis of the life, death, and resurrection of his Son, Jesus Christ alone (solus Christus), grants sinners judicial pardon, or justification, which is received solely through faith. Faith is seen as passive, merely receiving Christ and all his benefits, among which benefits are the active and passive righteousness of Jesus Christ. Christ's righteousness, according to th

Christians why do you think Mary causes salvation

Only ALLAH cause salvation

Christians why do you give bread and wine to God when the true sacrifice is praise and prayer?

>why do you eat the flesh and blood of Jesus
Why do you worship a pedophile rapist warlord

Christians why do you pray to men?

Only Allah is to be prayed to

Christianity is a cuck religion.

Sage

Why do you eat JESUS?

Christians why do you twist the Old Testament?

youtu.be/dQVMdh6d3h0

Muslims why do you kill so much?

youtu.be/om-a-qoI5qU

I'm talking to you.

That has nothing to do with my prophet

Pagans mad because Third Reich was Christian.

This is what he does every thread. Just ignore him. Someone's probably already reported him, anyway.

Can you guys link me to some good resources on the details of different denominations?

That is my response

Nothing to do with my prophet

Stop being ignoramus

Muslims why do you think God communicates through eggs?

Ok well why is nearly every terrorist attack from a radical muslim? Please explain that to me. I know not all Muslims do it but MANY of them are.

Muslims why do you think God will rip your eyes out if you look up while praying?

Anyone can just throw a video out there. I want to get your perception on this

Those are made by the west when they supported those that have nothing to do with the message he sent

This does, filthy mudslime. Your """"""prophet""""" was a schizo.

My main problem with Hitler was he took the Bible out of commission so he could compile a new one without parts of the old testament he felt was too changed by Jews.

Your shit has nothing to do with my prophet

Muslims why do you think Satan pisses in your ear if you fall asleep during prayers?

Do you realize how retarded that sounds?

Better question is why does the symbols for Allah look like a cock and balls

I love your canned responses. It means you're losing.

Christians: 1
Muslims: 0

lol Moo-Ham-Head even dyed his hair like some SJW kek.

That has nothing to do with the message he sent

youtu.be/YNGqrzkFp_4

I love jesus

To be humble.

Allah shows how he is the most masculine of all men

Just fuck off already with your jewy faggotry of a religion.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Creator of Heaven and Earth.

He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. He rules from the right hand of His Father and is returning again to judge the living and the dead, giving a reward to the just and damnation to the wicked.

All Muslims will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.

>not posting Chris Tomlin, who is single-handedly responsible for every Christian hit over the past 8 years

youtube.com/watch?v=5IlVfkY5q54

Religion belongs in /his/

Read the sticky and rules.

This has nothing to do with my prophet

agnostic here

still not sure about you guys for a variety of reasons but i still respect the sacrifices of christians to keep knowledge stored after the fall of the roman empire

the "christian" dark age is a reddit meme, thanks christians for keeping the west's shit together for so long. don't fall for the babelist shit that's taking over so many churches now.

I guess the attacks in Brussels, Paris, Nice, and Cologne also have nothing to do with your prophet either.

youtu.be/YNGqrzkFp_4

Ita to keep hair cool in the desert heat. Also he had long hair. Also he only dyed it sometimes. His hair actually never became grey and was black when he died.

LONG LIVE THE KING.!

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." (1 John 2:22)

You don't love Jesus. You've created a false Jesus whom you claim to love, but have rejected the real one and clung to a moon god instead. Worshiping the creation instead of the Creator who is blessed forever amen.

Those are the product of America supporting those who percert our prophet in the cold war

youtu.be/YNGqrzkFp_4

>calling allah a man
nice shirk there. have fun in hell. you just committed an unforgivable crime.

You eat JESUS

That is stupid

It is a metaphor

Give me a fact or a statistic you bullshitter. I can give you an estimate of how many acts of terror were committed in the name of Islam since 9/11

Angels used to come and teach him even though he was illiterate. In the end he's just human and not god and makes mistakes too.

Muhammad was a demon masquerading in human flesh. Drunk with power and always desiring to fornicate and kill, he was not human but a demon in the flesh.

Right now Muhammad is in Hellfire screaming his apologies to God, but he will never be let out. Glory be to the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit forever and ever.

Who is like unto our God? His hands have created all things and His breath has given us life, worship and honor unto His Son forevermore. All of creation will praise you oh God in Heaven.

I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the Bread of God, WHICH IS THE FLESH OF JESUS CHRIST, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I DESIRE HIS BLOOD, which is love incorruptible. (Letter to the Romans 7:3)

Take care, then, to use one Eucharist, so that whatever you do, you do according to God: FOR THERE IS ONE FLESH OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, and one cup IN THE UNION OF HIS BLOOD; one ALTAR, as there is one bishop with the presbytery… (Letter to the Philadelphians 4:1)

They [i.e. the Gnostics] abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not confess that THE EUCHARIST IS THE FLESH OF OUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in his goodness, raised up again. (Letter to Smyrnians 7:1)

Atheist here. I stand with you, Christianbros. You guys are what made the world great and you can do it again. I believe in you.

allah does not deal with metaphors. have fun in hellfire.

Google it dipsjit

I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the Bread of God, WHICH IS THE FLESH OF JESUS CHRIST, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I DESIRE HIS BLOOD, which is love incorruptible. (Letter to the Romans 7:3)

Take care, then, to use one Eucharist, so that whatever you do, you do according to God: FOR THERE IS ONE FLESH OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, and one cup IN THE UNION OF HIS BLOOD; one ALTAR, as there is one bishop with the presbytery… (Letter to the Philadelphians 4:1)

They [i.e. the Gnostics] abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not confess that THE EUCHARIST IS THE FLESH OF OUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in his goodness, raised up again. (Letter to Smyrnians 7:1)

Cannibal

Sounds better than killing Christians, Jews and Infidels, and raping and beating a 13 year old girl as a wife.

shit on a mosque

God hates cowards. Muhammad was a true coward.

"All cowards will have their place in the lake of fire." (Revelation 21:8)

Question for Christianity general.

Fiance just told me she felt God told her she needed to "Let me go" in life after we've had a stagnated year or two. She feels she isn't doing much in her life or progressing. Says I'm wonderful and a man of God, but she feels shes holding me back in life from doing even more someday. She was raised Christian her whole life and still says she loves me. Shes just not excited to get married anymore and doesn't want to hold me back.

So we're broken up now, I'm a mess but clinging to God right now. She isn't cheating on me, still says she loves me, wrote in her journal its the hardest thing she'll have to do for God. I want to wait for her, but that could be years at this point. Any advice?

I will be your sex slave

Why don't you? You're the one shouting bullshit and I'm calling you out. You seem worried.

Okay, you're a troll. Nothing you say matters.

Muslims why do you believe yawning is evil? Raping a 6 year old isn't bad but yawning is?

Jesus Christ will throw the demon Allah into Hellfire one day. Glory and honor and power and praise be unto the Lamb of God forever and ever amen.

Because the eclipse was a message from god. Does fear of god make you a coward?

Eucharist; and no one else is permitted to partake of it, except one who believes our teaching to be true and who has been washed in the washing which is for the remission of sins and for regeneration [Baptism], and is thereby living as Christ has enjoined.

For not as common bread nor common drink do we receive these; but since Jesus Christ our Savior was made incarnate by the word of God and had both flesh and blood for our salvation, so too, as we have been taught, the food which has been made into the Eucharist by the Eucharistic prayer set down by Him, AND BY THE CHANGE OF WHICH our blood and flesh is nourished, IS BOTH THE FLESH AND THE BLOOD OF THAT INCARNATED JESUS. (First Apology, 66)

Moreover, as I said before, concerning the sacrifices which you at that time offered, God speaks through Malachi [1:10-12]…It is of the SACRIFICES OFFERED TO HIM IN EVERY PLACE BY US, the Gentiles, that is, OF THE BREAD OF THE EUCHARIST AND LIKEWISE OF THE CUP OF THE EUCHARIST, that He speaks at that time; and He says that we glorify His name, while you profane it. (Dialogue with Trypho, 41)

I don't want you. Your posts are now hidden. I implore everybody else in this thread to do likewise.

Eucharist; and no one else is permitted to partake of it, except one who believes our teaching to be true and who has been washed in the washing which is for the remission of sins and for regeneration [Baptism], and is thereby living as Christ has enjoined.

For not as common bread nor common drink do we receive these; but since Jesus Christ our Savior was made incarnate by the word of God and had both flesh and blood for our salvation, so too, as we have been taught, the food which has been made into the Eucharist by the Eucharistic prayer set down by Him, AND BY THE CHANGE OF WHICH our blood and flesh is nourished, IS BOTH THE FLESH AND THE BLOOD OF THAT INCARNATED JESUS. (First Apology, 66)

Moreover, as I said before, concerning the sacrifices which you at that time offered, God speaks through Malachi [1:10-12]…It is of the SACRIFICES OFFERED TO HIM IN EVERY PLACE BY US, the Gentiles, that is, OF THE BREAD OF THE EUCHARIST AND LIKEWISE OF THE CUP OF THE EUCHARIST, that He speaks at that time; and He says that we glorify His name, while you profane it. (Dialogue with Trypho, 41)

Roman Catholic

Kys

Is it not considered impolite to yawn?

Find your purpose in life. She may return, but feeling forlorn long-term is not the way to do it. Take a sip of wine to alleviate the grief, go to sleep and wake up tomorrow with the express focus of finding your purpose.

I can't speak to the faith level of your wife or anything, but if it happens, then it happens. If not, then you know what to look for in your future wife, whether it's her or someone else.

>She isn't cheating on me
Oh user.

Yeah this guy's nuts

I am a Christian, can you guys pray for me? Im going through a break up. My name is Eric, thanks guys :^)

Roman Catholic churches are very quiet and peaceful.

Allah hates bad breath lol. He's supposedly the god of the universe but if you eat garlic he won't hear your prayers kek.

Muslims on damage control ITT lol.

Chridtian cannibal
took from among creation that which is bread, and gave thanks, saying, "THIS IS MY BODY." The cup likewise, which is from among the creation to which we belong, HE CONFESSED TO BE HIS BLOOD.

He taught THE NEW SACRIFICE OF THE NEW COVENANT, of which Malachi, one of the twelve prophets, had signified beforehand: [quotes Mal 1:10-11]. By these words He makes it plain that the former people will cease to make offerings to God; BUT THAT IN EVERY PLACE SACRIFICE WILL BE OFFERED TO HIM, and indeed, a pure one; for His name is glorified among the Gentiles. (Against Heresies 4:17:5)

But what consistency is there in those who hold that the bread over which thanks have been given IS THE BODY OF THEIR LORD, and the cup HIS BLOOD, if they do not acknowledge that He is the Son of the Creator… How can they say that the flesh which has been nourished BY THE BODY OF THE LORD AND BY HIS BLOOD gives way to corruption and does not partake of life? …For as the bread from the earth, receiving the invocation of God, IS NO LONGER COMMON BREAD BUT THE EUCHARIST, consisting of two elements, earthly and heavenly… (Against Heresies 4:18:4-5)

If the BODY be not saved, then, in fact, neither did the Lord redeem us with His BLOOD; and neither is the cup of the EUCHARIST THE PARTAKING OF HIS BLOOD nor is the bread which we break THE PARTAKING OF HIS BODY…He has declared the cup, a part of creation, TO BE HIS OWN BLOOD, from which He causes our blood to flow; and the bread, a part of creation, HE HAS ESTABLISHED AS HIS OWN BODY, from which He gives increase to our bodies

He took from among creation that which is bread, and gave thanks, saying, "THIS IS MY BODY." The cup likewise, which is from among the creation to which we belong, HE CONFESSED TO BE HIS BLOOD.

He taught THE NEW SACRIFICE OF THE NEW COVENANT, of which Malachi, one of the twelve prophets, had signified beforehand: [quotes Mal 1:10-11]. By these words He makes it plain that the former people will cease to make offerings to God; BUT THAT IN EVERY PLACE SACRIFICE WILL BE OFFERED TO HIM, and indeed, a pure one; for His name is glorified among the Gentiles. (Against Heresies 4:17:5)

Muslims do you believe in the 72 virgins thing because all the women on earth are going to Hell? I guess Allah has to create new women since he's planning on damning all the ones here.

While I'm here:

There's one story that confuses me in the OT:

>after the flood
>Noah gets drunk
>presumably, because it's cold, a son covers him up so as to not freeze to death or get sick
>wake up from drunken hangover and curse son to servitude

Bread and wine is not a sacrifice

Because you'll be bothering other people in the mosque with ypur bad breath. Its almost like you people have no decency.

Christians are cannibals

what consistency is there in those who hold that the bread over which thanks have been given IS THE BODY OF THEIR LORD, and the cup HIS BLOOD, if they do not acknowledge that He is the Son of the Creator… How can they say that the flesh which has been nourished BY THE BODY OF THE LORD AND BY HIS BLOOD gives way to corruption and does not partake of life? …For as the bread from the earth, receiving the invocation of God, IS NO LONGER COMMON BREAD BUT THE EUCHARIST, consisting of two elements, earthly and heavenly… (Against Heresies 4:18:4-5)

If the BODY be not saved, then, in fact, neither did the Lord redeem us with His BLOOD; and neither is the cup of the EUCHARIST THE PARTAKING OF HIS BLOOD nor is the bread which we break THE PARTAKING OF HIS BODY…He has declared the cup, a part of creation, TO BE HIS OWN BLOOD, from which He causes our blood to flow; and the bread, a part of creation, HE HAS ESTABLISHED AS HIS OWN BODY, from which He gives increase to our bodies.

When, therefore, the mixed cup and the baked bread receives the Word of God and BECOMES THE EUCHARIST, THE BODY OF CHRIST, and from these the substance of our flesh is increased and supported, how can they say that the flesh is not capable of receiving the gift of God, WHICH IS ETERNAL LIFE -- flesh which is nourished BY THE BODY AND BLOOD OF THE LORD…receiving the Word of God, BECOMES THE EUCHARIST, WHICH IS THE BODY AND BLOOD OF CHRIST… (Against Heresies 5:2:2-3)

Hail Lucifer

Look at this shit

what consistency is there in those who hold that the bread over which thanks have been given IS THE BODY OF THEIR LORD, and the cup HIS BLOOD, if they do not acknowledge that He is the Son of the Creator… How can they say that the flesh which has been nourished BY THE BODY OF THE LORD AND BY HIS BLOOD gives way to corruption and does not partake of life? …For as the bread from the earth, receiving the invocation of God, IS NO LONGER COMMON BREAD BUT THE EUCHARIST, consisting of two elements, earthly and heavenly… (Against Heresies 4:18:4-5)

If the BODY be not saved, then, in fact, neither did the Lord redeem us with His BLOOD; and neither is the cup of the EUCHARIST THE PARTAKING OF HIS BLOOD nor is the bread which we break THE PARTAKING OF HIS BODY…He has declared the cup, a part of creation, TO BE HIS OWN BLOOD, from which He causes our blood to flow; and the bread, a part of creation, HE HAS ESTABLISHED AS HIS OWN BODY, from which He gives increase to our bodies.

When, therefore, the mixed cup and the baked bread receives the Word of God and BECOMES THE EUCHARIST, THE BODY OF CHRIST, and from these the substance of our flesh is increased and supported, how can they say that the flesh is not capable of receiving the gift of God, WHICH IS ETERNAL LIFE -- flesh which is nourished BY THE BODY AND BLOOD OF THE LORD…receiving the Word of God, BECOMES THE EUCHARIST, WHICH IS THE BODY AND BLOOD OF CHRIST… (Against Heresies 5:2:2-3)

Muhammad was truly an idiot, unable to give a scientific answer when asked. Look at this fool.

Allah = Satan

Why did he fear judgment? Was it that thing with Aisha?

Likewise, in regard to days of fast, many do not think they should be present at the SACRIFICIAL prayers, because their fast would be broken if they were to receive THE BODY OF THE LORD…THE BODY OF THE LORD HAVING BEEN RECEIVED AND RESERVED, each point is secured: both the participation IN THE SACRIFICE… (Prayer 19:1)

The flesh feeds on THE BODY AND BLOOD OF CHRIST, so that the SOUL TOO may fatten on God. (Resurrection of the Dead 8:3)

The Sacrament of the Eucharist, which the Lord commanded to be taken at meal times and by all, we take even before daybreak in congregations… WE OFFER SACRIFICES FOR THE DEAD on their birthday anniversaries…. We take anxious care lest something of our Cup or Bread should fall upon the ground… (The Crown 3:3-4)

A woman, after the death of her husband, is bound not less firmly but even more so, not to marry another husband…Indeed, she prays for his soul and asks that he may, while waiting, find rest; and that he may share in the first resurrection. And each year, on the anniversary of his death, SHE OFFERS THE SACRIFICE. (Monogamy 10:1,4)

Actually you worship satan as you your muhammed directed who was in commune with demons.

Muhammad was in need of an exorcism.

This thread absolutely belongs in politics. Religion is just politics projected onto the celestial sphere. Gods are often described literally or figuratively as kings and rulers.

Christianity is just celestial North Korea.

Nobody has EVER given any legitimate evidence or reason for believing in cuckstainanity. None. Zero. Zip. It's all fabricated nonsense to increase the power of priests and politicians.

Islam is just corruption. Look how bad it is. You don't hear about this in any of the Christian denominations.

Not to be mean, but she's going after the wrong things in life. What does she want in life? and sincerely. A Godly woman looks to loving her husband and family and doing right by them. She actually in all honesty sounds like she has depression. I'll pray for you bruh.

Why does the dead need sacrifice

vampires?

My goodness me. You really are ignorant savages.

I got you senpai :)

Likewise, in regard to days of fast, many do not think they should be present at the SACRIFICIAL prayers, because their fast would be broken if they were to receive THE BODY OF THE LORD…THE BODY OF THE LORD HAVING BEEN RECEIVED AND RESERVED, each point is secured: both the participation IN THE SACRIFICE… (Prayer 19:1)

The flesh feeds on THE BODY AND BLOOD OF CHRIST, so that the SOUL TOO may fatten on God. (Resurrection of the Dead 8:3)

The Sacrament of the Eucharist, which the Lord commanded to be taken at meal times and by all, we take even before daybreak in congregations… WE OFFER SACRIFICES FOR THE DEAD on their birthday anniversaries…. We take anxious care lest something of our Cup or Bread should fall upon the ground… (The Crown 3:3-4)

A woman, after the death of her husband, is bound not less firmly but even more so, not to marry another husband…Indeed, she prays for his soul and asks that he may, while waiting, find rest; and that he may share in the first resurrection. And each year, on the anniversary of his death, SHE OFFERS THE SACRIFICE. (Monogamy 10:1,4)

Some say his son did more than just cover him up, if you get my drift.

Explain this

Why do you insult Jesus mother and worship a pagan moon god?

Explain this

Don't you have anything better to do? Go beat off or something

Allah = Ba'al

give thanks to the Creator of all, and, along with thanksgiving and prayer for the blessings we have received, we also eat the bread presented to us; and this bread BECOMES BY PRAYER A SACRED BODY, which sanctifies those who sincerely partake of it.(Against Celsus 8:33)

You see how the ALTARS are no longer sprinkled with the blood of oxen, but consecrated BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST. (Homilies on Joshua 2:1)

But if that text (Lev 24:5-9) is taken to refer to the greatness of what is mystically symbolized, then there is a 'commemoration' which has an EFFECT OF GREAT PROPITIATORY VALUE. If you apply it to that 'Bread which came down from heaven and gives life to the world,' that shewbread which 'God has offered to us as a means of reconciliation, in virtue of faith, ransoming us with his blood,' and if you look to that commemoration of which the Lord says, 'Do this in commemoration of me,' then you will find that this is the unique commemoration WHICH MAKES GOD PROPITIOUS TO MEN. (Homilies on Leviticus 9)

BREAD IS NOT HOLY

Amen

You think Mary causes salvation

Because Jesus said. Do this in memory of me.

Why was mohammed so blood soaked (e.g medina) and obsessed with secular power?

Kys

Muslims worship Satan and sometimes this true nature manifests itself, especially when they become angry.

give thanks to the Creator of all, and, along with thanksgiving and prayer for the blessings we have received, we also eat the bread presented to us; and this bread BECOMES BY PRAYER A SACRED BODY, which sanctifies those who sincerely partake of it.(Against Celsus 8:33)

You see how the ALTARS are no longer sprinkled with the blood of oxen, but consecrated BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST. (Homilies on Joshua 2:1)

But if that text (Lev 24:5-9) is taken to refer to the greatness of what is mystically symbolized, then there is a 'commemoration' which has an EFFECT OF GREAT PROPITIATORY VALUE. If you apply it to that 'Bread which came down from heaven and gives life to the world,' that shewbread which 'God has offered to us as a means of reconciliation, in virtue of faith, ransoming us with his blood,' and if you look to that commemoration of which the Lord says, 'Do this in commemoration of me,' then you will find that this is the unique commemoration WHICH MAKES GOD PROPITIOUS TO MEN. (Homilies on Leviticus 9)

He never ask you to eat him literally

You are accustomed to take part in the divine mysteries, so you know how, when you have received THE BODY OF THE LORD, you reverently exercise every care lest a particle of it fall, and lest anything of the consecrated gift perish….how is it that you think neglecting the word of God a lesser crime than neglecting HIS BODY? (Homilies on Exodus 13:3)

…now, however, in full view, there is the true food, THE FLESH OF THE WORD OF GOD, as He Himself says: "MY FLESH IS TRULY FOOD, AND MY BLOOD IS TRULY DRINK." (Homilies on Numbers 7:2)

Muslims why do you believe Muhammad had lice?

I mean the prophet of Allah couldn't afford a good shampoo? Seriously?

If that is so why does the satanic cult of islams use the phrase salla allah alahi wa salam to worship a paedophile and murderer as part of their daily dialogue?

Deep truths here

Nice pentagram. It's always nice to see devotion to the five wounds of Christ.

Explain this

Don't you have anything better to do? Go beat off or something

And we ask that this Bread be given us daily, so that we who are in Christ and daily receive THE EUCHARIST AS THE FOOD OF SALVATION, may not, by falling into some more grievous sin and then in abstaining from communicating, be withheld from the heavenly Bread, and be separated from Christ's Body…

He Himself warns us, saying, "UNLESS YOU EAT THE FLESH OF THE SON OF MAN AND DRINK HIS BLOOD, YOU SHALL NOT HAVE LIFE IN YOU." Therefore do we ask that our Bread, WHICH IS CHRIST, be given to us daily, so that we who abide and live in Christ may not withdraw from His sanctification and from His Body. (The Lord's Prayer 18)

BREAD AND WINE DONT SAVE

This.

He also had gripes with teh catholic church and wanted to destroy it so the state could have complete control. He was scared the church would cause a civil war in Germany after WW2 when things calmed down. Mainly because pic related.

Orthodox Christianity is genuinely the only true religion...

Answer my question

>Answer my question
Answer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my questionAnswer my question

Why was Muhammad so weak that he couldn't handle a local witchdoctor?

I mean Jesus Christ was casting out demons and confronting Satan, you'd think Muhammad would be able to do the same right?

But no, Muhammad was busy losing his mind because someone "practiced witchcraft on him."

I want to destroy christian

What do you know of Jesus you satanic heathen. Why did your satanic founder take the memory of Jesus life and resurrection which had been preserved for 700 years and deliberately falsify it so as to make your satanic paedophile seem relevent?

Nice troll faggot

And we ask that this Bread be given us daily, so that we who are in Christ and daily receive THE EUCHARIST AS THE FOOD OF SALVATION, may not, by falling into some more grievous sin and then in abstaining from communicating, be withheld from the heavenly Bread, and be separated from Christ's Body…

He Himself warns us, saying, "UNLESS YOU EAT THE FLESH OF THE SON OF MAN AND DRINK HIS BLOOD, YOU SHALL NOT HAVE LIFE IN YOU." Therefore do we ask that our Bread, WHICH IS CHRIST, be given to us daily, so that we who abide and live in Christ may not withdraw from His sanctification and from His Body. (The Lord's Prayer 18)

Again

Why you eat jesus

Sure thing, my man.

You eat Jesus

That is dumb

Give it a rest kike. smoloko.com/?p=12985

Hitler loved Jesus.

>The entire thread is a malaysian faggot without the basic understanding of theology and just randomly quoting the bible thinking its supposed to stump us.

Also in the priest Melchisedech we see THE SACRAMENT OF THE SACRIFICE OF THE LORD prefigured…The order certainly is that which comes from his [Mel's] sacrifice and which comes down from it: because Mel was a priest of the Most High God; because he offered bread; and because he blessed Abraham. And who is more a priest of the Most High God than our Lord Jesus Christ, who, WHEN HE OFFERED SACRIFICE TO GOD THE FATHER, OFFERED THE VERY SAME WHICH MELCHISEDECH HAD OFFERED, NAMELY BREAD AND WINE, WHICH IS IN FACT HIS BODY AND BLOOD! (Letters 63:4)

If Christ Jesus, our Lord and God, is Himself the High Priest of God the Father; AND IF HE OFFERED HIMSELF AS A SACRIFICE TO THE FATHER; AND IF HE COMMANDED THAT THIS BE DONE IN COMMEMORATION OF HIMSELF -- then certainly the priest, who imitates that which Christ did, TRULY FUNCTIONS IN PLACE OF CHRIST. (Letters 63:14)

Ah, in that case...the cursing makes sense.

Another thing that makes me wonder is, why were the Israelites given rules for being ruled by kings but there was such strong opposition to kings in 1st Samuel?

You eat jesus

Muslims claim to hate Jews but they have always worked together.

This is christian

Also in the priest Melchisedech we see THE SACRAMENT OF THE SACRIFICE OF THE LORD prefigured…The order certainly is that which comes from his [Mel's] sacrifice and which comes down from it: because Mel was a priest of the Most High God; because he offered bread; and because he blessed Abraham. And who is more a priest of the Most High God than our Lord Jesus Christ, who, WHEN HE OFFERED SACRIFICE TO GOD THE FATHER, OFFERED THE VERY SAME WHICH MELCHISEDECH HAD OFFERED, NAMELY BREAD AND WINE, WHICH IS IN FACT HIS BODY AND BLOOD! (Letters 63:4)

If Christ Jesus, our Lord and God, is Himself the High Priest of God the Father; AND IF HE OFFERED HIMSELF AS A SACRIFICE TO THE FATHER; AND IF HE COMMANDED THAT THIS BE DONE IN COMMEMORATION OF HIMSELF -- then certainly the priest, who imitates that which Christ did, TRULY FUNCTIONS IN PLACE OF CHRIST. (Letters 63:14)

Bumping.

Actually it is satanic islam that choose to distort both the old and new testaments including removing the crucial aspect of Jesus life his resurrection. The entire satanic muslim narritive of Jesus life and teachings is a fabrication of events that had been preserved for 700 years before the paedophile mohammed corrupted the word of God in service to his master satan.

This was done by mohammed as a satanic insult to God.

How did this Malaysian even find Cred Forums?

You snort Satan.

Why you eat jesus

Christianity has lost the intellectual war. Whenever it has tried to make claims that are scientifically testable it has been bitch slapped. Philosophical arguments for theism have been systematically dismantled for the last few hundred years.

This fundamental failure of Christianity to provide any justification for the truth of its claims had been buried by Christian hegemony. To find any material skeptical of religion before the internet required seeking out books and periodicals on the matter, or being introduced to criticism of religion in college philosophy courses. Meanwhile thousands of priests and proselytizers were pushing their mental cuckoldry all over the public sphere for God Points. The core failure of Christianity was hidden, and Christians continued to carry around the dead corpse of Jahweh like some sort of ghostly Weekend at Bernie's because of their obsession with living forever and their addiction to feeling good about a fictional character.

Until the internet. Now there is a mountain of high-quality criticism of religious claims available in a few clicks. As a result there has been a huge surge in nonbelief in only a few years, especially in America. Christianity is dying and nothing will bring it back.

What do Christians have left? Mocking criticism of their crazy claims with Fedora memes and shitty pragmatic arguments for their religion framing it as a quack self-help system / ideological promotion scheme. Christianity is a fucking laughingstock at this point.

> bb...bbut Fedora

The religious are the ones with the silly hat obsession.

Thanks guys my relationship with God mainly got serious about 6 months ago. Before then I had tempted her into fooling around with me. While we never had sex straight up we'd do everything else, we'd do a halfhearted prayer about changing and not.

About that time is when she said she stopped feeling Gods presence or even being close to him. Seeing this as one of my biggest fuck ups in life now that I can see the degeneracy of my ways and leading her into doubt and guilt. Obviously I can't change back time, and now she just felt we had to break up so she could reconnect with him. I don't see why she'd want to be single instead of still dating but the way she said it was, "I don't want to date until I know it'll lead to marriage shortly after."

Meh, appreciate the advice. Came close to quitting my job and moping/praying at this point feeling like I fucked up the 2nd biggest gift God gave me.

Correct. Christains worship God and you worship satan.

Why you eat Jesus cannibal

I believe you are mixing Christianity with RomanCatholicism which is satanic and pegan.

eurachrist or whatever isnt biblical, I just checked Romans 7:3 and its completely different. Are you using the Catholic Bible?

John 6:51
" i am the living bread which cometh down from Heaven..."

he is refering to Manna, a bread God gave the Isrealites i believe in Deuterony and Exodus.

>You eat jesus

Yes and? He told us to.

>This is my body
>This is my blood

>DO THIS IN MEMORY OF ME
That's literally all that needs to be said on the matter.

Look at this dhit

We can agree that "angelkin" is the most sacrilegious thing ever, right?

He told us to, as a reminder that the Law was radically critiqued and overhauled.

Keep donating to BLM fedoracuck.

ROMAN CATHOLIC CONFIRM FOR ORIFINAL CHRISTIAND

INHAD BEENNCITING EARLY CHRISTIAN WHOLE TOME

Why do you believe in nonsense like satans emissary muhammed splitting the moon when there is no physical evidence for this?

Sounds Traditional Catholic, Lutheran, or Methodist.

Xannibals

>I believe you are mixing Christianity with RomanCatholicism which is satanic and pegan.

I repent

Urge to kill rising....

I hate islam

I see truth now

No it's Islam

"It's time to deus vult brethren."

You do not love or know Jesus sadly as the satanists who started the cult of Islam choose to history and pervert the teachings of Christ that had been preserved for 700 years before mohammed was possessed by a demon and began his evil work.

Christ does love you and like all sinners hopes that you find a way out of your satanic cult and discover the real truth in Christs teachings. He is the way the truth and the light.

No you crazy lune! Peter supposedly started the Catholic church, but biblically speaking there is only one church which is in CHRIST. Believers of Jesus belong to Jesus and HIS CHURCH!

Look. Into. It. It may shed some light. Especially during the Catholic church and the Roman Empire.

Do not use the catholic bible that is FILTH! FILTH. written by sinners and not by our Father. NO ONE TAKES THE PLACE OF JESUS CHRIST. YOUR FALSE DOCTRINE IS NULL, SATAN!

So he is both venial and of the earth?

Now I see the truth

I am blind islam

I see how false i am

They are the true CHRISTIANS

You think that's bad? How about I give you a dose of "Secular angelkin"?

No your satanic cult founder muhammed hated goodness and humility. He served the demon that possessed him with pride and cruelty.

I repent

I offer myself as a sacrifice to jesus

Good now confess Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that God has raised Him from the dead, believing these things in your heart.

Encourage her to get right with God alongside you - heal alongside eachother together, sort of like a couple's therapy. Read and discuss the Scriptures together, pray together, attend Bible studies together, praise together, and so on. Convince her that you make an effort with her and with God, and that with you she will feel His presence again.
All the best m8o, she sounds like a good girl, don't give up on this one.

You are right

And I now see the truth

>tfw missed saying ello to Wolfshiem
>tfw this Malaysian fellow is still going around shitting up Christian threads.

What a depressing day.

Will you donate to my patreon

haha i saw a video about Islam and Roman Catholic Church having many many religious similarities. Gotcha! Jesus is the only way, not any one of those demons you worship, not even a million of them!

NO MAN takes the place of Jesus Christ. NO MAN. End of story, you devil!

Your demon possessed muhammed is dead. He had no power over death. Unlike Christ.

I just met a cute girl at the first campus Conservative meeting.

But after looking her up on kikebook, I found out she's a Catholic (lives in the chaplaincy) and is anti-abortion. As a reasonable, rational individual, I find Catholicism to be complete nonsense, and abortion is the best way to keep the feral negroid population down. Should I pursue her or just drop it?

Amen!

Islam copies christian

I see the light now

Where can I become a Carholic

Nice picks man.

allah is not a name for God, it is a pagan moon cult that was co opted by the satanists mohammed.

Can you be a Christian if you never go to church and haven't been baptized?

" Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow."

Since coming back to christianity after spending a long time a heathen, this has been the one that I hold on to more than anything. Jokes about wizardry aside.

It has come to the attention of the holy and great council that in some localities and cities deacons give the Eucharist to presbyters, although neither the canon nor the custom permits those who do NOT offer sacrifice to give the Body of Christ to those who do offer the sacrifice… (Canon 18)

>Look. Into. It. It may shed some light. Especially during the Catholic church and the Roman Empire.

>Roman empire
The history of Christianity in the Roman empire is proof its anything but pagan. So many heresies due to misunderstandings and co-opt attempts took place the church was actively purging these degenerates whilst trying not to get their heads cut off by the Pagan overlords.

The only """""""Pagan""""""" aspects are the dates the holidays fall on. Yes, Jesus wasn't born on Dec 25th, historians now predict it was some time late November.
But there was a MAJOR Roman holiday on the 25th and Christians celebrated it then so their party would be masked behind the pagans so they wouldn't die.
Big deal.

Its like delaying your birthday party to the weekend because it fell on a Wednesday this year.

Wolfy is sometimes on /his/ in the religion threads, and I've seen him in /christian/ over at octochan. He's still sort of around m8. Wish I saw more of him though, he was/is a great guy.

>anti-abortion
You're a Christian yet you're pro-abortion, I certainty hope you're a troll.

>abortion is the best way to keep the feral negroid population down
A LARPer?

I'll ignore the Catholic bait seeing how this thread seems nice and doesn't need denominational shit flinging.

If God is real, then why are there niggers?

Check mate, Christians.

Any other Christians out there who have a problem with Christian culture?

My faith in God has never really wavered but the church experience just gives me douche chills. I can't stand blind conformity and I don't like how most people's personalities completely change at church. I also hate the "spiritual" preacher voice that they do. I feel like they're trying to con me.

I don't like that I feel this way because I know Jesus wanted Christians to be brothers. I just have a hard time relating to most Christians and I'm not a degenerate or anything.

We do that in memory of him as he asked. Peacefully and in humility. Your satanic posessed muhammd knew nothing of this as he was a satanist a perverter of true religion and a fraud.

Donate to my patreon

>browse Cred Forums
>is christian

???

Really made me think. I am now #Gay4Atheism

>pro abortion
She wouldn't want you anyway, consider suicide babykiller.

It has come to the attention of the holy and great council that in some localities and cities deacons give the Eucharist to presbyters, although neither the canon nor the custom permits those who do NOT offer sacrifice to give the Body of Christ to those who do offer the sacrifice… (Canon 18)

It has come to the attention of the holy and great council that in some localities and cities deacons give the Eucharist to presbyters, although neither the canon nor the custom permits those who do NOT offer sacrifice to give the Body of Christ to those who do offer the sacrifice… (Canon 18)2326

This is what I tell my friends time and time again. I've been close with the nation board of elders in my church since I was young because I've always seen it this way.

>which is love incorruptible
Can you not read?

orthodox or Calvinist, if you're strictly into verbatim interpretation of scripture.

To bow before the Pope, after all Allah "gave him authority". i will weep for you in Heaven and ask that Father remembers your name.

Roman emperor declared Christianity as national religion and got Pegan demons mixed in with the purity of the church of Christ because the pegans were forced to "convert" and clung to their totems.

church is home. i know what youre feeling. study the scripture because it is GOD speaking to you!

Suicide is a sin though.

sadly they are not , even gods chosen are most pro abortion

35% catholic

>Can you be a Christian if you never go to church and haven't been baptized?
Yes, though I highly suggest going to Church and becoming baptized.

Oh yeah I keep forgetting /his/ is a thing now. And I do still get to see him on ol Octochan, as well as in the occasional Trump related thread here.
>Wish I saw more of him though, he was/is a great guy.
Indeed, I miss the daily Catholic Generals. Though I believe his study and all that jazz is going well which is good.

What are you

A protnigget