Watching helicopter footage of the riot on Fox

Watching helicopter footage of the riot on Fox

Anyone else getting a walking dead vibe.

Spooky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9GebFsDNpH0
youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8
nytimes.com/2016/08/31/us/white-lives-matter-has-been-declared-a-hate-group.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i6OtF7daIPM
youtube.com/watch?v=2jk9mYyNmEQ
twitter.com/TreyWCNC/status/778406278720872448
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What riot?

youtu.be/9GebFsDNpH0

>hold the line

Zombies is a codeword, always has been.

/pol doesn't know about this riot. Someone make a decent thread, I'm on mobile

shieeeet

Pants up don't loot

WTF happened to No Thiefs Allowed? Watching it on his channel would be more fun but he's not streaming. I've never seen his stream not be active.

>love isn't always on time

Walkers don't pull rifles out of police cars, mate

Police officer in the shooting was black, not sure what everyone is rioting for

>"hit that 'subscribe' and 'like' button"

Of course, the zombie movies were an allusion to mass civil unrest.

>"these protest are for people upset at the violence
>proceeds to protest through violent means

"Protesters saying he had a book, not a firearm".

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can't make this shit up

When TSHTF, it won't be dead people running around. It will be black people. Their first course of action will be mob rushing every house and business they can find and stealing, killing and raping everything in their path. Remember that.

wheres based kinsey when you need her coverage of this riot

(fucking niggers at the riot)

Protests? That's a dangerous lack of journalistic integrity. That is a riot. There's a fucking difference. Equating the two will lead to a crackdown on peaceful protesting.

Is.. is this normal in the US?
It's like watching a group of agitated chimps..
What are they trying to accomplish with that?

Her voice sounds nice.

>dis our car now

they always leave a cruiser for something to vent on

anything worth mentioning?

It is 100% normal in America. Why do you think Americans take the 2nd amendment seriously? If you make gun possession illegal, then only the people in this video will have guns.

underrated leafpost

we'll kill you last

Police took back their car

the chimp siege continues

It's normal in black communities.
To me it just comes off as an excuse for criminals to loot and murder. It has nothing to do with seeking justice4trayvon or whomever.

>deys good shit at the store that I can't afford
>deys a bunch of other niggaz out throwing shit cause apparently some nigga got shot

What more motivation do you need?

Anyone remember the BLM protests in Baltimore that degraded into a fucking party, complete with "dance" contests and barbecues?

this

A book you say?

youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8

This. It's an excuse for them to do what they really want to.

>It is 100% normal in America
Why the hell do you tolerate this shit?
If you don't start cracking down on this kinda crap it's only going to escalate..

Also, is this going to help Trump in NC, right?
Surely the average person is getting sick of the chimps?

>he was disabled, reading a book in his car, waiting to pick up a kid from school

fuck are we supposed to do? kill a bunch of niggers and then go to prison and get killed by a bunch of niggers?

kek

They do it to their own neighborhoods. The stores they loot are usually owned by other blacks and the cars they burn are owned by their neighbors. White people are safe from this shit in their own gated communities.

of course you are.

zombies have always been a thought experiment about what to do about urban unrest caused by a pandemic.

Holy fuck, is my city about to have a chimpening?

Anyone who speaks out is ostracized as racist. In today's PC culture being labelled as racist is the worst thing you can do. That or "homophobic"

Sick of the phobia, ists and isms that my naive generation keeps spewing.

Double think and hypocrisy. For how intellectual and initiated these faggots say they are, they haven't read 1984 or animal farm have they?

>about too

It's happening

Can it really be called "protesting" if they're doing it in the middle of the road and interrupting traffic?

>fuck are we supposed to do?
Write to your congressman.
Get other people to write to their congressman.
Start to organize counter protests, go protest against black violence next to their riots.

Once a few people protesting black violence get beaten on live TV the nation will start to take steps..

>They do it to their own neighborhoods
Are you sure this shit isn't going to eventually bleeding over to white communities? Surely they'll actually start to properly organize sooner or later?

>Police officer in the shooting was black, not sure what everyone is rioting for

HE DINN...

We can't do anything since they do it in their neighborhoods. If they so much as stepped on my property I'd shoot them.

Nah I started talking about it to my normie friends. They've gotten more comfortable talking about it, and several feel the way I do. It's not 2015 anymore.

What location in the City?

>dindus
>properly organize

A BLM protest over here made me laugh, they decided to how how much black lives matter, by laying down on a motorway. (English freeway).
>ill just lay down here in front of something doing at least 70mph
>sheeeeeeiiiit

it's just an excuse for them to chimp out

what are they protesting, another dead gorilla?

See
English language is a bitch, stupid people saying stupid things that stupid people take the wrong way because stupid people aren't capable of specificity or using words that mean anything. If they do they fall upon deaf ((stupid)) ears.

When anyone and their mother can be a journalist, quality takes a dive. Lack of accountability in our society doesn't help.

>Write to your congressman.
fukkin good one m8

nytimes.com/2016/08/31/us/white-lives-matter-has-been-declared-a-hate-group.html

Anyone know what part of Charlotte this is? I want to know if I need to get my rifle ready.

Idk can you identify this cross street?

>Equating the two will lead to a crackdown on peaceful protesting.

That's the entire point behind BLM.

>tfw going to charlotte this weekend for the panthers game

How does it feel to live around niggers?

dont they have jobs that they can protest in the middle of a night? eheheh

Just slightly worse than mexicans.

Context?

(((someone))) will eventually rise to lead them.

Ehh.. well I guess you'll just have to wait for the inevitable civil war to clean this shit up..

Drug cartel assassination

That shit should be ready regardless, son.

Zombies are actually starving feral niggers pouring out of the cities in search of food in the event of societal collapse.

Prove me wrong.

Eh i'm mostly worried because I work near downtown at night. (Don't have my CC yet and I work in the gay part of town so there aren't that many blacks)

>the line must hold
>their story told
>1st street controlled

That's where we're heading at the moment. If this shit doesn't stop it's only a matter of time before they run through some rich white neighborhood and ransack it. If anything is going to cause the race war on American soil it's that. it WILL happen unless things change.

>Nah I started talking about it to my normie friends

That's good because when you have a large portion of lowest common denominators, not saying that's what you and your friends are, realizing that things just aren't right the momentum builds.

Look at Trump's campaign and the public's shifting view of the media. There's always been criticism of the media, but there wasn't a reason to care.
Now that it is evident how a great deal of the media and their journalists have failed our country and the rest of the world with their failure to responsibly use their right of free speech.

Younger males, 18-30 may be decreasing support for Hillary, but the other demographics need to snap out of it and hold her accountable and realize that her crimes and their implications affecting her becoming president massively outweigh anything Trump has been accused of.

fucking awful. I have to flash crazy eyes every five seconds when I walk back from work most nights and the number of women I know who have been literally attacked by mobs of horny niggers is astounding.

>I'd trade them all for you, Pablo.

Skol vikes
Sincere good luck to Cam. He gets shafted by the NFL and sports media.

Okay So i just went over the Google maps traffic and only one part of the City is Dark red at 1:00am

These guys are protesting between East WT harris and Old concord road. Right near my fucking Uni.

I guess it helps to be the "leader" of your group of friends too. No one ever challenges me and almost everyone loves (except butthurt r9k tier losers.)

Their version of protesting is loitering in the middle of some random sidestreet. Why aren't they organizing at the police precinct or city hall? Niggers cant do anything right.

Chimpout season 3 continues!

Are the Nogs at Nite threads back?

Gear up.

Claim your weapon Cred Forums

>not sure why blacks are rioting

Go be our official Cred Forums field reporter.

Stay safe and God speed

>in the past 2 days a female cop and a black cop have both killed a nigger

I have a feeling KEK has something to do with this, it's all in his master plan.

If only he was using lethal rounds.

""""""""""""""""""protests""""""""""""""""""

Watch with this playing in the background youtube.com/watch?v=i6OtF7daIPM

I got chills

That's what he said.
You guys need to stop talking about this stuff, we're getting extra (((media))) attention because of le ebil Nazi frog. If you tell them 'zombie outbreak' has always been code for 'race war' then we gotta find a new code word.

All that is though is still a catch net for just not so low of denominators. Trump is establishment through and through - Bush 3.0/Obama 2.0. It doesn't take many brains to see that but, the masses aren't known for having many.

Just when I thought people couldn't get any dumber - that surely they had hit rock bottom - and that the propaganda machine couldn't evolve more like a virus, ever evolving to know how to dupe the next generation, this shit happens.

Everyone is acting like there is a victory going on, when in reality literally nothing has changed, just the theater. Trump is a Zionist puppet, just like Clinton, so like every election, they win no matter who wins.

Uh oh, dindus got road signs now! We Ferguson!

stream ded?

>protests
When are one of these anchors going to snap and call these what they are?

IT'S A RIOT.

a protest has protestors.
A protest is organized
A protest is controlled
A protest involves PROTESTATION
Protests have chants or signs or at least a fucking end game!

A riot has rioters
A riot is disorganized
A riot is uncontrolled
A riot involves RIOTING
riots have violence in the streets and smashed police cruisers and looted stores and no fucking point to make!

This is a riot.

These last few 'protests' were all riots.

...and for Christ's sake when did News become some vapid blonde assaulting me with captain obvious vocal fry and asking me to like their fucking facebook page? Where's the professionalism? Why does she keep saying "Guys"? Is she on my couch? Is she asking us where to order Chinese from? What kind of goddamn news anchor refers to their audience as "guys"?!

she's perfect
she's our girl Cred Forums right?
a goddess fit for lord kek

I'm good just waiting it out, granted if this continues tomorrow traffic getting to the university is going to suck ass.

She said she loves Cred Forums :3

meant for

Lee Ann is our girl

Theyre doing this shit right near my university, fucking A

2 things Cred Forums hates killing something else Cred Forums hates. Shadilay brother

Uh yea her blood on the altar will please kek

The shills never respond to reason. Only the useful idiots.

I live in this neighborhood. Police were run off by thousands of rioters, the news had to leave for their safety, the media is being very quiet. There is tear gas down the street, helicopters everywhere.

Locked down my house, cleaned and lubed my rifle

Should have used buck, not beanbag.

ANY LINKS?
FOX 10 YOUTUBE STREAM IS DEAD

Theyre gonna start burning shit soon

I already got 20 of these babies prepped and a whole bag full of DNA test results in case it really gets ugly.

ask your neighbour

>police were run off
>news left
>locked down my house
STUPIDU GAIJIN GET ON ROOF AND STARTU PICKING OFF NIGANOG NOW!

The news is being very silent. We had a live Facebook stream from the scene and a couple of my buddies on the other side of the neighborhood aren't answering my calls now

If you need backup im up in Harrisburg locked and cocked brother

WORKING STREAM

can i cock your dick?

Our main hospital has declared itself locked down

The police used city buses to evacuate themselves and SWAT came in

stay safe fag.
did u see this video?
relative of the victim going off!
NSFW language

twitter.com/TreyWCNC/status/778406278720872448

I should be fine but thanks

Sounds like they are chanting:
>STOP KILLING THUGS!
>STOP KILLING THUGS!

Are they jamming signals? That's been common in riots in the past

I don't know, my friend on the other side of the neighborhood was calling me with updates but he stopped and won't answer calls now. I'm signing off now so I can turn off everything and make the house dark. I'll come back later if anything changes

Stay safe. Don't die user. Or if you do come chill as kick as poltergeist.

They won't come to the suburbs. It is rumored that there would be a rifle behind every white picket fence.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702
Charmeck police scanner

battle standart!

I'm back, the protest has moved out of my neighborhood west about 2 miles. They're blocking I85 off of WT Harris. Police are about to "open" it. I'm listening to the scanner. They're dispatching from a warehouse, whatever that means. Helicopters still overhead. The police are bringing in more city buses.

Is it growing or dieing down

I'm not sure but it is migrating to the interstate, it was thousands strong around 10 but the media fled so all we have is helicopters and police scanners. Nobody is reporting anymore

they're stopping trucks and looting them

now burning the loot

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

why teh fuck arent the cops arresting those faggots thrwoing rocks at the cars?