Why do parents let their kids become trannyshits? Why hasn't the government labeled this as child abuse?

Why do parents let their kids become trannyshits? Why hasn't the government labeled this as child abuse?

youtube.com/watch?v=OW92UlhDVO4

Communist Jews.

It's basically liberal approved gay conversion therapy.

you seem new to this, friendo. you'll become numb eventually.

too young to consent but old enough to 'decide' what sex they are.

i don't know how they did it.

Brains have been watered down.

Dear god, I hope we do take children away from these freaks.

taking hormones when your body isn't even developed yet. the sole act of estrogen intake can fuck up so many things like the immune system, bone density, etc. it's so fucked up

kids getting hormones as gifts on youtube like when i got a gameboy. same excitation level. so fucked up.

i didn't even watch the video before i said that. i've seen this before and i got so raged

Theyre trying their hardest to genocide you short of actually shooting you, why why wouldn't they hasten it any way possible?

Your concern comes from a place of ignorance. It's good that you didn't have many concerns when you were that age, but you didn't have gender dysphoria.
When I was 15 all I cared about was getting drunk whenever I could because things like seeing myself in the mirror and remembering that I'd never be a woman made me just want to die. When I was 17 I had completley checked out of school, I would just sit in class and dick around, I wouldn't even do my work. I didn't care about my grades at all because I planned to kill myself after I graduated. One time I tried to kill myself by oding on hydros but I didn't take enough and just got sick. After that I got help and started transitioning a few months later. I'm not great now, but I'm okay, and I don't want to die, so I'd say I'm in a significantly better place.

If you want to like boys you must be a girl. Vice-versa. If we keep it up there will be no homosexuals.

No, their parents obviously decide for them.

Thats how shit like this happens. Little by little we a get a little more numb. Need to stop the encroachment of degeneracy.

The government wants their people to be like that, to have weak minds ripped from a moral compass. A people that cannot think for themselves, one that's much easier to control. It's all about power

there is still time and your peacherng to the wrong people us pol fags would butt gape u then smash your freak head in with brick

>Calls me a freak
>Posts edgy as fug pepe
Also I come here because I agree with a lot of pol points, just not their view on trans people. I know that many people might not like me but I try and give my side to change some peoples minds.

Dude, you are probably going to an hero before you are 30, thats what always happens to "trans individuals". Hydro codone is really only serious when mixed with alcohol, try some H next time, no pain you just wont wake up.

Why are you acting like it's your fucking business at all? Get the fuck out of here

do u even look like a girl

Nah I'm good, I don't really feel like dying anymore. Life's alright.

Kinda?
I've been on hormones for over a year and a half, my face looks feminine when I try to see it that way but other times I can really see my male features stand out. I'm also 180lbs so my body looks mostly male though.

That's a good step, now if you can figure out how to be man you'll be in good shape. Hell, fake it till you make it if nothing else.

post pics i wont be mean ill tell you if your passable

>not feeling happy with self image
>better check out from school
>I value my life so little I tried to kill myself over something incredibly petty

I don't even give a shit that you're a tranny, but any spineless individual who would rather kill themselves than deal with their problems really does deserve to die. try a bullet to the temple next time.

They're usually degenerate pedophiles and the reason their kids are mentally ill in the first place.

nice nips there large ur face looks femine but ur body looks shit

Fuck off tranny.

You aren't a woman, and you can't transition. Stop spreading your mental illness.

if you wanna be a chick get on the fucking treadmill fatass. The beer belly look is even worse on a "woman"

Too bad you're a stupid faggot and can't kill yourself properly

Ever notice how guys who lost arms in war or from a brutal 3rd world gang attack or some shit never wistfully stare into the mirror and do fakey suicides over the fact that they're missing a vital limb?

It's just spoiled homos who manage to act like their bodies not being "just so" according to some hypothetical fantasy alternate timeline is literally the worst nightmare ever.

It's just narcissistic personality disorder. Threatening to commit suicide is a classic symptom.

I wish all these trannies who go on about killing themselves would just do it. They are worse than women and that's saying something. Their suicide-rate statistics are totally made up of course. They will just whine for their entire lives because that's what NPD people do.

post more of u dressed up

Just wait until you're 35 and look like absolute dogshit.

People will always know you're a guy.

Do it now and spare yourself the suffering.