Homophobes literally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

seriously, how can Cred Forums ever recover?

Can they not because they are dead or because they're busy reproducing? I didn't know penguin reproduction was such a time intensive ordeal.

Troll thread, I know.

The fact that not many animals are homosexuals notwithstanding, what species if any actually adopts animals besides humans?

By killing orphans so fags dont have kids

>parents die
>inferior genetics survive in offspring raised by abominations
>somehow a good thing

Fuck you.

This. But why do people always respond to bait?

And yet there is only one species that willingly engages in exclusively homosexual behavior, which is something not found in nature.
Can you guess which one?

But when human homosexual males adopt children, often times they molest the kids or expose them to their degenerate lifestyles. These faggots are really grasping at straws to justify being sick in the head

Newfags.

You know what else is normal in animals.
>killing
>raping
But let's just forget about all that.

It actually is,

the parents relay race over miles of ice to feed a single infant, though I doubt this comic to a degree it is wholly possible that the weakest members of a species would just co habituate with another

I don't care if this is bait.
>citation needed

>facism, not just national communism

if it ends with -ism it doesn't work.

Fuck animals they don't have souls.
>Neither do gays.

Consciousness and logic only exist in the human as well.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET PEOPLE LOVE WHO THEY WANT TO LOVE. PEOPLE CAN BE GAY. STOP WHINING ABOUT IT. LET PEOPLE BE GET. CALLING IT SOMETHING UGLY IS JUST BIGOTED AND STUPID. URRGHHHHHHHH

Because they're fags

You know what's also natural? For a spider to kill it's mate after fucking. For a bird to give the middle finger to its newly born baby if it falls from the nest. For an monkey to rape a female monkey. For a lion to kill the offspring of the former alpha male of the pack. For gorillas to throw shit at each other.

Since all of this is natural can I start doing them please?

Or maybe we as humans are above the mindless perversions of animals and we can behave with something called morality and dignity, and not fuck another male and get shit all over our dick. At that point you're no better than a fucking baboon. We are better than that we are humans.

>its natural so its good

time to do some rapin
bix nood

>homosexuality in animals is nothing more than animals not smart enough to figure out they are breeding incorrectly

>trying to apply human emotions and ethics to animals

>trying to pretend like the animal world is compassionate and kind.

this is so wrong its disturbing.

LET
PEOPLE
LOVE
WHO
THEY
WANT

You're ugly

No

>Infograph with no source cited

DO ITTTTT

Capitalism works. :^)

Troll response. But I'll bite.

I don't care who you fuck. But whether it's men or women, regardless of gender, keep it in your bedroom and out of my face.

I don't particularly care, but when I point out that in human social groups gays produce successful children at an abysmal rate compared to straights people suddenly get all offended. Perhaps it works for other animals, but the numbers would suggest that at least the current model of gay parenthood absolutely does not work for humans at a sustainable rate.

"Homophobia" is some made up term. No one is scared of gay people. We're just getting sick of the bullshit agenda side of it.

Now someone do an explanation of why infanticide is natural and important. Be sure to use lions.