I HACKED GEORGE SOROS!

putintrump.org

pw: putintrump

>Just who is this 4 chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

putintrump.org/wp-admin
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/canadian-hacker-of-putintrump-website-found-dead-from-500m-gunshot-ruled-suicide-from-natural-causes-n651691
putintrump.com/engage
putintrump.org/about/
ghostbin.com/paste/norwp
pastebin.com/eMXerWAS
wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/mechanize/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
putintrump.org
youtube.com/watch?v=SyCpkPFmRss
lurkmore.to/Po#.D0.9F.D1.8F.D1.82.D0.BD.D0.B0.D0.B4.D1.86.D0.B0.D1.82.D1.8C_.D1.80.D1.83.D0.B1.D0.BB.D0.B5.D0.B9
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/ian-mellul/
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/colin-luther-powell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What exactly is this?

Fucking Leafs

i aint clicking that shit nigga

Why exactly am I supposed to hate Putin and Russians again? Is it because of the Cold War? Because, much like slavery, it happened at a time I wasn't alive, so I don't really care.

Accelerating WW3

What is interesting is to determine what is going on here:

putintrump.org/wp-admin

The WHOIS has this registered on 7/29/2016. They've been thinking of this angle for a while.

Try it. I don't want my ip logged and served with papers, or lead

that's pretty fishy, m8

Got a good laugh out of that. Thanks

>(((America's))) vital (((national))) interests

polonium when

Nigga, wikileaks just posted the site in twitter

They got mad when you took over Ukraine

Russia is white enough for the left to scaremonger and scapegoat them. Conveniently they're also Christian now

I don't want Putin/Trump, I want Trump/Putin.

What's wrong with being friendly with Russia?

2 leafs 2 threads

Is this """"""""Anonymous"""""""" at it again?

>Putin-Trump world
Omg wtf I hate Trump now. I'm now voting for the soros backed criminal with vascular dementia.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/canadian-hacker-of-putintrump-website-found-dead-from-500m-gunshot-ruled-suicide-from-natural-causes-n651691

but not in a good way, they also posted the password to get admin control

>but not in a good way, they also posted the password to get admin control
This is debatable. There is no username.

THEY HAVE A TIP EMAIL FORUM THAT IS UNPROTECTED BY CAPCHA

GIVE THEM SOME TIPS

A
FUCKING
HACKER

Cred Forums the canadian hacker atacks again

NON CAPCHA PROTECTED "SCOOPS"
>NON CAPCHA PROTECTED "SCOOPS"

REV UP THOSE "SCOOPS" LADS

lmao do you guys ever wonder if they do this on purpose?
There'
s no way they could be this incompetent

Oh fuck light this up

Jews are afraid that USA+Russia might be too much to handle?

Let's see if there is a character limit.

Were you around a few days ago when Hillary's website had the exact same shit?

We even had shitposting bots sending entire movie scripts.

I suspect this website is made by the same folks as the other one.

Both seem to be wordpress sites.

This putintrump site was registered on 7/29/2016, so they've been thinking about it for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if this was planned well in advance.

Hillary doesn't know that the internet loves Putin.

curl -v -XPOST putintrump.com/engage --data "report-description=$(head -c100000 /dev/urandom | base64)" --data "[email protected]"

SCOOPS

SCOOPS HÄAGEN-DAZS

Chickenshit.

here is what I sent them;

"Here's a scoop for you.

Your days of driving America to conflict with Russia are coming to a rapid and conclusive finale. You have no power over the minds of American's any longer. We the people are serving you with notice and are resuming the command of the Ship of State. Our new course will be as an honorable friend of Russia. Prosperity and calm equanimity will prevail. Your ability to frighten the American People is banished. Go back to your cocktail parties."

Bring it on as G-Dub said.

>making it easy for them to delete all the pepe###@gmail.com submissions

nigga y ur resolution so smol

The url is put in trump..lmfao they are programming people to vote for dahnald

argument list too long

>base64

George Soros:
*Deletes all emails with an "=" or a "+"

>putintrump.org/about/
>The Putin-Trump Editorial Director is Bill (((Buzenberg)))
Every fucking time.

bad eyesight,senpai

need the big text to read shit.

HUGE Scoop for Hill-

In the summer of 2007 Trump Jr. and his Guild took over the Hillsbrad Foothills and attacked questing players that were 40-50 levels beneath them. They disrupted questing for more than a week and made many people change servers. Look up a Paladin on the Lightninghoof server named Hotrollan

4 SCOOPS

Scoop - in 2003, at a Drive-in Theater at Carson City, NV, Trump spoke loudly into his cellphone while other patrons were trying to enjoy "The Ring."

FIND Trump's Steam account. He has logged over 400 hours into a game called "Destroy America By Running for President"

LOOK for a Youtube Video posted in 2012 called "Say What??? lol"

Donald Trump scrapes the cream off oreo cookies so he can eat them dry

because it is in the USes interest to maintain world order and putin's actions are destabilizing world order.

I find it sad that americans are so retarded that they need this shit pointed out to them.

HA! they were beating up filthy degenerate alliancefags, serves them right.

What a fucking terrible joke.

yeah, they really helped Ukraine maintain their order didn't they HAHAHAHAHA now your daily activities consist of going to the local Nazi rally and spending the night over a burning trash can to stay warm while your kike president sells every remain of your country to israeli globalists. Well done America you saved Ukraine!

true art

I wonder where OP got this password????

at this point nazi's are far more common and popular in western europe. in france you got the far right candadate as a primary contender for the leader of their executive branch.

in our election the I think the meme candidate darth vader got more votes than the far right candidate.

>president sells every remain of your country to israeli globalists

even so that is better than the alternative, for at least pressure can be appied on the jews via shit like the IMF.

archived whois record

ghostbin.com/paste/norwp

Cred Forums wouldnt let me paste it here

they are behind cloudflare but their original servers are probably @ godaddy

Voting for Clinton will lead to USA becoming another Russia.

>Could lead to a Putin/Trump world in 2017

Better than a Hillary/Soros one tbqh.

I don't think tying Trump to Putin will do anything but help.

As long as that Russian cunt is pounding ISIS, he's going to look good to the trailer parks.

>Got dubs

>wasted on this.

Sad.

>put in trump

the mole strikes again

HOW MANY SCOOPS?

I don't understand. Is this actual confirmation of them working together or is this some stupid meme?

gee are they paying you well in your troll factory in st petersburg, I heard that you guys were on strike recently, did you guys get a raise in your income? just curious.

>number is trump donation line

>Nazis
>far right candidate

Well played.

slide via RARE

Checked.

>Tangible impact in Ukraine
So nothing will happen

THE

WHOLE

BAG

>nazis
>not far right

>far right
>not fascists

as far as I am concered those terms are pretty much interchangeable.

Does anyone have a homo phone sex hotline number I can leave as my contact info?? I am not joking, I am going to claim to be working for the Trump campaign, and Claim I have inside information about the names and addresses of the hookers Trump fucks. Then I want them to call some phone sex hotline for fags.

Man, first we

>LOVE TRUMPS HATE

Now we

>PUT IN TRUMP

i can't even make jokes about this shit anymore.

THIS POST IS A FALSE FLAG THIS INFO WAS LEAKED BY WIKILEAKS

Horde is literally a bunch of niggers led by jews.

Time to get this party started.

well yeah, because you're part of the rare flag slide brigade responsible for this post

How is the Ukrainian situation going?

We taking over this town?

nice

You should try to crash their mainframe, they'll never see it comming

So I just pasted the entire KJV with all references to God and Jesus replaced with Trump into that box, hit submit without entering an email, and it worked. I can't even paste this to pastebin etc because it's so long. There's no captcha, apparently no character limit, and no required contact info.

Scoop away boys.

what's the number to?

FBI

he doesn't eat oreos because they aren't american-based

Based. I've been thinking of taking up python, how do you like it?

I've done some basic scripting and am mostly familiar with lua.

They probably have multiple attack websites like this ready to launch as needed. We just got the password to "Public View of HTML files"

To fuck shit up we would use something like FileZilla, need the password as well as an Admin Username or Admin Email

Then we will have edit permission of HTML, Style sheets, JQuery, image files and be able to see any Private folders

This is probably some link in one of shills emails, that was sent for her to view the "Live public HTML site"

>because it is in the USes interest to maintain world order and putin's actions are destabilizing world order.
And why is it in our interest/our job to maintain world order? I'm so sick of this shit.
America should let the world burn and simply show up later to scoop the ashes into the sea.
Here's the part that upsets me the most-
>Country under despotic or hellish rule= "America, help me!"
>country where everything is currently relatively cool= "Fuck America! Always butting their nose into other countries business."
Fuck them all.

I literally just copied the text on the website and I'm just spamming it over and over again to them.

And in the contact info I'm just saying shit like, "fuck you subhuman globalists" and other things, but I'm probably putting out like one filled out "tip" per two seconds.

Well I couldn't find his, but I found yours... It's odd. You've logged over 2000 hours playing this game called
"oh god I'm a faggot holy fuck hurrdurrhurrfuckdurr I'm retarded"
Really makes you think

It's the (((bankers))). There are no (((bankers))) in Russia since Putin took over. He also wants to create a gold-backed Ruble, to become a new reserve currency. This would weaken the petro-dollar.

It's all about the shekels.Specifically, control over the creation of debt.

>Chocking on a barbell
>Chocking

>that get

well nothing good really. the minsk crease fire is a fucking joke that the politicians are all so ready to back because the war allows them to do shady shit unopposed, people do not want to oppose the politicians lest it cause political instability that russia can take advantage of.

I am hoping that a clinton presidency will change this status qup for she is known to be more hawkish, and that hawkishness would deter putin in pursuing his goals in ukraine. maybe this would allow our politicians to order our soldiers to make offensive military operations, but alas I doubt they would do that for this status quo suits them rather nicely and the retarded peaceniks played right into their hands.

*sigh* all in all things are rather bleak.

If it didn't have the flood of scoops I'd suggest doing an httrack rip

Did anyone watch Alex Jones? What's out theory on a German bank collapse?

Das rite, gotta make sure that shit don't roll away son

>da J00z

kill yourself

>I can't even paste this to pastebin etc because it's so long.
>Scoop away boys.

My sides are fucking gone

Tempting to commission someone who is competent in wordpress exploits.

Imagine their fucking face if they woke up and the site is nothing but a picture of pepe.

We're doomed to become another Russia either way. The only question is do we want to become Putin's Russia or Yeltsin's.

I for one, would vastly prefer Putin's.

ip logging, hillary honeypot

tfw u see your oc online

no we're not you misinformed fucking idiot

Oh, it's another hillary site

careful hanz the police might be outside

The Putin hate is naked Israeli interest.

They didn't care until he started successfully killing our heart eating moderate terrorist allies in Syria.

>waaa putin trump
>nothing but """news""" articles

aight

PutInTrump

You're insane. You think anyone from the west will back you if shit goes down with Russia. It's world war 3 dipshit. I'm married to an Ukrainian, I follow it VERY closely. Here's your best chance. Trump becomes president, sits down with Putin, both are master manipulators...Trump is better though. He convinces Putin the real enemy is Isis, we join forces in Syria. In a show of good faith Trump wants the Ukrainian President and Putin to meet with him. It's in Trumps interest to form peace, it will be his great legacy. Clinton assures your distruction. You are a pawn in their game. You are nothing to them.

Remember, your email is fü[email protected]

Nice. I would gladly help spam if you pasted the code. It's a pretty small script, right?

the steaks are enormous

Fucking Finland.

It is now.

Ukebro is right tho, If Trump wins half of his country becomes Russia in best case.

>#PUTINTRUMP
>put in where? the white house?

>You need to have an open borders relationship with Mexico.
>You need to take in millions of people who are homophobic and worship a fucking sand-sucking pedophile
>You need to tolerate any (and I mean fucking ANY) sexual depravity with a smile.

>But having better relations with Russia, arguably the only country on the planet with anything resembling our military might, would be a bad fucking thing.

Want to know how I can tell when someone is only paying lip service to being "anti-war"? Mother fucker, Russia's culture isn't even all that different from our own. It's a few human rights issues versus the metric mother-loving FUCKTON of human rights issues in any country where Islam has its way. Don't like that Putin probably rigged the vote? Well guess what? They have monarchies in Qatar and the SAE. Hate that the Russian cops turn a blind eye to gays? They hang the poor faggots, in Muslim countries.

Sorry, Russia. You're just not dark enough for cultural relativism.

Gotta do whatever it takes 5% mentality, right babe?

I'm glad I was able to help. I wasn't the one who came up with it though.

pastebin.com/eMXerWAS

You need mechanize from wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/mechanize/

No. Flat out wrong. Crimea is gone. Donbas is still up for grabs. Trumps legacy will be being calm to the shit storm Clinton and Obama has started around the world. He thinks of himself as the great communicator. You think he is only thinking about America? We have to secure the world now. It's in Putins interest of this too, he's a very ractional player on the world stage. He Blaine Clinton for the murder of his driver and will see Clinton as a threat. Trump he sees as someone he can work with.

russia does not have anywhere near the usa's military might. what they have is nukes. if they didn't have nukes we would have destroyed russia already

Would you put in trump?

Neat. The random user agents is a nice touch.

>You're insane
well you're shit at understanding situation with Putin

>convinces Putin the real enemy is Isis
Putin doesn't give a shit about ISIS, he's just backing Assad and kurds a little to show off.

No one can convince Putin to retreat from Ukraine, since their reply is always 'WE DINDU NUFFIN, WE'RE NOT A PART OF CONFLICT". It's profitable for Putin to keep Ukraine on Russia's leash and poor, and for economical and historical reasons Russians WILL NEVER FUCKING LET GO.

The only way to deal with them is by force, we've already tried peace deals back in 191X, and we lost completely as a result.

What does that do?

I knew CTR were a little slow in the head, but fucking hell, you guys just proved yourselves to be full on retarded.

logs into the site and then spams the "scoop" form with gibberish

see

I understand that abstract thought might be hard for you. We are talking about master manipulators. Putin has a common threat from ISIS, I probably convince that to you since why the fuck would Isis want to come to your country?

I get that Russia wants Ukraine...Crimea is gone. Nothing you can do about it. Your only hope is Trump. Clinton will get you steamrolled. You think a war with Russia is in your favor? That's fucking dumb. No one cares about you.

but i dont remember trump selling our natural resources to Russian mining concerns for a fucking pittance and getting a giant kickback, and million dollar "speaking engagements" in the Kremlin and underage Russian child prostitutes for Ole Slick Willy.

nope, that was hillary.

the reason why russia is in syria is to

1) exacerbate the refugee crisis in the EU in order to boost the popularity of far right parties that would seek to leave the EU.

2)to deter the US from going into syria. lest some sort of conflict breaks out.

plz respond

>Putin has a common threat from ISIS
He doesn't, they haven't even commited a single attack in Russia
Trump is going to ditch Ukraine at first possibily. We're not doing fucking peace with these faggots again.
pretty much this

and women and children.

>if they didn't have nukes we would have destroyed russia already
Yeah, about that...

Sorry. Yeah, I quite like it. I've been using it at uni recently, but it's also quite handy for simple doing simple shit (like spamming a form).

DEPLOYING ALGORITHM

tap tap tap tick

We're in..

I can agree with this, though I still like Trump compared to Hillary.

I should really read up on why Russia invaded you guys. Any chance I could get a quick explanation from you guys?

t. great grandson of slav immigrant

Have fun being destroyed then. Too bad, nice country when I've been there.

GOYIM, NO!

The EU is a peice of shit is gonna fall. It just looks nice to you because fuck...the dark side of the moon is better then where you are now.

Is this the hacker Cred Forums?

>pointed this out to my liberal cousin
>"that just means he's unstable and keeps flip flopping"
You just can't win

>starting WW3 with Russia over Ukraine
How about no? If you really want war, don't expect to drag the West into it, since most people are not suicidal yet

shes a fucking raving lunatic, she doesnt care about anything as long as she is rich, and can make people go off and get killed or do killing ofr her. shes on deaths door and refuses to admit it because she thinks she can command death itself because she is in her own mind a god.

In a nutshell:

>muh cold war
>muh gays
>muh Crimea

Are you actually fucking retarded?

Russia was profiting far more from trade with and through Ukraine. The only reason this turned into a frozen conflict is because Ukrainian faggots like you wanted to go from one extreme (Russian puppet) directly to EU pets and when your legitimate president decided a deal with Russias economic union would be better you literally helped with a textbook regime change.

> It's profitable for Putin to keep Ukraine on Russias leash and poor

You did this to yourself. Russia couldn't let NATO or the EU gain control of their Crimean naval bases thus taking the whole state while your faggots removed one oligarch only to elect an even worse one.

> The only way is to deal with them by force

As others have said, your shitty country is free to fucking try, one messed up place less to deal with after you're 'integrated'. Noone will risk war with Russia or the US or China for that matter because they know that if they get too close to winning s conventional war will turn nuclear immediately.

Don't blame the poor decisions of your own people on Russia faggot.

(((Shills))))

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

well
>russians think crimea and ukraine is muh russian clay, although we were the one who founded russia
>crimea is a strategic piece of land
>continuous war in donbas causes ukrainian economics to go to shit
>which theroretically had to mean that we'll give up soon and become a controllable russian satelite state again. didn't go so well.
>putin got lucky and attacked when we literally had no government

Hillary's gonna agree to help tho. Also, nobody asks West to send troops or anything, we just need you faggots to be a bit less tolerable to ruskies in diplomacy.

>Go back to your cocktail parties.
Smashing retort, chap. Thats sure to give the globalist overlords some pause knowing they are now unwelcome at our beer halls, our family drinking establishments and so forth

>Putin has a common threat from ISIS,

hehe kek, unlike in the US in russia, putin controls all the media. so if an inconvenient event like a terrorist attack happens, they would just not cover it, leaving people in ignorance.

also it is arguable that putin actually planned a terrorist attack on his soil in the 1990's in order to go fuck around in chechnya, and acquire popularity(he was not known by anyone before the said events). so it would be hard to argue he really cares about his people.

>You think a war with Russia is in your favor?

you retard hillary would deter putin from going into war, because putin does not want to go to war with the US because he knows he would get owned. the '08 georgia conflict proved this. the US activating its military bases in turkey caused putin to shit his pant and flee georgia.

if clinton can deter putin our forces can easily deal with the "seperatists".

nice shilling, 15 RUB are added to your account

They haven't committed attacks in America either, fucko.

Did you tell your cousin that he hasn't changed anything on russia and that it's just liberals making claims to reaffirm retards like your cousin that trump is bad from every angle.

Kek

yeaaah, right
what about that gay club shooting, or NJ '''''bombings'''''?

>putintrump.org
this. why does moveon.george keep posting in Cred Forums

u wot m8?

>California, san bernaMEMEO
>Nightclub
>Recent attempted bombings

Sorry Ukraine. You'll have to ask all the fighting age men who came to the US to come help you, most of us don't want your war. The world order as you call it isn't my priority at this point, and you shouldn't expect me to die for your freedom. You won't appreciate it.

lol what
the password actually works.

haha what a pussy

>we founded Russia
kek, I don't even need to read further

Yep

wasnt that fat lunchbox they caught up in NYC with them bombings this past weekend one of them ISIS faggots?

here is yet another HOLHOL comic for your amusement russkie.

Hi Drew. When Soros kills you can we call you Draw?

>although we were the one who founded russia
fucking cuckholl

S-Sure.

nobody's asking you to die for my country, retard
why's everybody thinking here that russia would ACTUALLY go to war with U.S.?

what we want you guys is to be harsher in diplomacy and not to tolerate bullshit Russia does with that ceasefire deal.

that's what i'm sure Hillary will do.

Kyivan knyaz' Yuri Dolgorukiy, the founder of Moscow, says hello.
>inb4 you faggot think ruskies are tru heirs of Novgorod, which was completely devastated by Moscow

>That fucking picture

the EU is a good thing because it gives the smaller member states the leverage that would be necessary to negotiate deals with larger states like the US, russia and china.

the reason why it is in the USes interest to maintain the EU is because it is in the USes interest to secure and maintain trading parters. were there no EU. the smaller states could be manipulated into say breaking off trade relation with the US or adopting more a protectionist policy.

so for you to advocate for the fall of the EU is to admit that you do not understand what is good for your own country.

>why's everybody thinking here that russia would ACTUALLY go to war with U.S.?

I don't think there is the slightest chance of that happening.

>Hillary

At the same time I don't trust a fucking word she days. Trump might be shit, but I'd still rather he take office than Hillary.

Realistically it must be one of them, sad to say.

dubs. ukranian should think

>Kyivan knyaz' Yuri Dolgorukiy, the founder of Moscow, says hello.
Phaha, oh god, plz stop.

prove me wrong

Do you understand where the adding currency to your account comes from dipshit? It's a joke about Hillary's super PAC Correct The Record who pays people to shit post for her. You just made fun of yourself moron.

As a russian, I gotta say - never have I thought your shitty political elites would sink so low that they themselves start acting like russian elites. This fear mongering, undermining election's legitimacy by implying that they will be rigged by 'fascist' russian state to help Trump. This is extremely wrong, corrupt and manipulative.

Fucking pieces of shit act like thugs and crooks. What the fuck is wrong with them, I thought they would be more classy, but they are total bums, just like Putin or anybody else. Fucking globalist scum.

In a nutshell Putin is "evil" because:

>He wants to make Crimea part of Russia
The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 96.77 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 83.1 percent voter turnout
>He does not tollerate gay activist bullshit
>He supports Assad instead of radical Islamists
>He actually bombed the fuck out of ISIS
>He does not like the US building anti-missile systems around his country
This is an offensive move by the US disguised as a defensive one.

No Clinton will destroy you. You don't know how these people operate. You are scum to them.

>Be harsh in diplomacy save us, but don't go too far.
You have such a wise military mind, but are offensive towards others.

If you are harsh in diplomacy you must have a stick at the end. Being tough publicly when the people have no desire to wage war is stupid. You're being ignorant. You're asking us to put ourselves at risk to help your nation be a nation.

Frankly, your nation needs to stand on its own feet and gain its liberty. Without that, you won't respect it.

You know what Hillary would do? Fall asleep. You are being selfish, and do not understand liberty. Just by reading your posts honestly, I think Putin probably should run your nation as you don't deserve unearned liberty.

The enemy isn't the separatists the enemy of yours is Russia. Let the separatists separate and your problem seems to be over. Again, you're asking the US to diplomatically handle your enemy so you can handle your domestic business.

Do you not see the ignorance in that? Can you not handle your own? If you can't beat an enemy, you shouldn't start the fight. The reason you are starting fights is because you think some super power will come for you. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

Lets be less insulting to others ok, faggot? Especially when you're saying:
>We're so cool, we're so bad ass, we can handle anything.
>Please come distract russia, the nation we founded so we can win.

so according to you russia should be acquitted in annexing foreign land, because they were poor innocent sapling and we mean ukrainians buillied them with our bad decisions?

do you have any idea how retarded you sound?

>As a russian,

As an American, thank you for your dashcam footage.

>annexing foreign land
The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 96.77 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 83.1 percent voter turnout

>Trump's Steam account
>O hours played for EUIV

Fake and gay

well i agree that Hillary is fucking garbage (i mean, fucking nazi memes?), but hey, for us she's a better option.

you're still retarded for thinking that you'll actually have to use that stick at the end.
but i agree the problem is more on our side, since shitty govt is afraid to anything current leftist U.S. doesn't approve.

you're actually wrong as fuck, +15 RUB is an older joke from russian language imageboard 2ch, where there were proofs of literal russian payed shills visiting.

>be America in the 1960s
>be scared of Russia and commies
>be America in 2016
>hurr durr da Russians r our friends now
Idiots

Didn't Israel annex occupied territory? Why no outrage at that international law violation? Oh that's right, because that won't lead to someone fighting your battle.

>but hey, for us she's a better option.

Good point, can't blame you for wanting that.

to do anything*

>actually believing in russian-organized elections and votes
here's some footage from last elections
youtube.com/watch?v=SyCpkPFmRss

>You're retarded.
Its terrible diplomacy to draw a line in the sand arbitrarily that you do not wish to stand-by. You will lose face internationally, at the benefit of another people.

I'm not retarded to think that if you're belligerent and threatening others they will fight back. The amount of times you've used that word is pretty demonstrative tho. Fight your own fucking battles pussy.

I'll bow out of this shill fest.

we already do, unlike you in middle east.
""""ceasefire"""" is a joke, and battles rage out daily.

I'm gonna need screen shots. Until then you are a moron. The mighty American has spoken.

Honestly, I've been thinking of coming to Ukraine and seizing power. You guys are pretty fucking dumb. I think I could do it.

Sadly, the majority is bluepilled fags who are incapable of looking at the bigger game on here. What's funny is they'll tell you that they're "redpilled" with a straight face.

the US would not be doing this because it is benevolent, but rather because it is in the USes interest to maintain world order.

world order would boost the world the world economy causing more weathy people, people who buy US products.

it is as obama said in his speech to the UN this week.

in the long run globalist policies benefit the US extremely.

screenshots of what?
+15 rub joke?
well here's russian basically-dramatica's wiki post about that

lurkmore.to/Po#.D0.9F.D1.8F.D1.82.D0.BD.D0.B0.D0.B4.D1.86.D0.B0.D1.82.D1.8C_.D1.80.D1.83.D0.B1.D0.BB.D0.B5.D0.B9

I feel bad for you if you honestly believe Hillary Clinton is going to be better then Trump. You know WW3 can happen because of your country. If Trump or Hillary cannot negotiate a deal to get Russia to back off your country, things will start to get shady as the Russians will want to expand and absorb Ukraine.

>96.77 percent
>It was rigged

.>assuming those figures were not pulled out of someones ass somewhere

What's the problem with the US-Russia blanda upp again? I mean there can't be a destabilzation of world order if the US-Russian Dual World Monarchy IS the World Order. I for one welcome the enlightened rule of God-Emperor Trump and Tzar Putin, the removers of degeneracy and so on.

Yeah, the true red pill is overlooking the disproportionate representation of Jewish people is positions of extreme power and influence and how they wield that power and influence to undermine western civilization, am I right my red-pilled brother? XD

Still drinking the Globalist koolaid huh? You really believe Soros wants what is best for you.

Obama knows shit about economy and from the sound of it you too. I don't blame you, you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. I give you 2 years and Ukraine will be no more with Clinton. You have a shot with Trump. You won't see this though, you are full of propaganda. You think the EU is the light. It is your death.

i don't think anybody's gonna go full-WW3 at any point in this story.
again, you CAN'T negotiate Russians. they'll tell you 'sure we're cool', but in 5 years they don't give a shit about your deal.
anyone who thinks that's possible is either a retard or just not acknowledged about exUSSR types of politics.

of course in was fucking rigged, it's russia
there's even a famous russian meme about 146% (pic related, add up percents)

Piece of shit american worthless nigger, the +15 RUB joke existed before your shitty ctr, for couple of years already or even more numerous bitches spam their pro-putin bs on our boards and social networks. Now stfu and know your place you retarded inbred shart-in-mart pos.

savage

They can't count, you did not have to post this pic it'll mean nothing to them, one is a retarded murrican and another one is a nigger.

Try is Ivan. After I seize Ukraine taking St Petersburg will be the cherry on top. I think I could take It in 2 maybe 3 days tops. I'm from a prominent American family, pretty sure I could get some Texans to come and fuck you guys up easy.

>"Put"
>"in"
>"Trump"

clearly Soros has repressed, homoerotic sexual fantasies about Trump.

are you an ethnic russian?
your blabbering reminds me of
>WE GUNNA TAKE KIEV IN THREE DAYS BOIS, GLORY TO RUSSIA

St. Petersburgh is 530 miles away from Ukraine you dumbass bitch. Cherry on top my ass. Damn you inbreds are retarded.

Hahahahahaha...that's what they tell you. Keep reading the textbooks fucking retard.

One thing I do know that is similar to you and Russians is how easily you fall prey to Propaganda. That's all that is user, it's a fairytale just like what communism was. Don't worry we are gonna save your guys asses again with Trump.

No I will invade from Latvia with the help of Poland. I don't need Ukraines help dipshit.

No I will slowly rise through your corrupt system and then kill anyone I don't like. It will be easy. I don't think anyone in your government is very smart.

tell you the truth I do not know much about soros. I honestly was supporting globalist policies before I even knew they were defined as "globalist" to me they always made sense if one were to extrapolate them temporally.

and by made sense I mean cause more economic growth and (more importantly to me) cause global stability.

I believe that is a nessesity for us to advance as a species and as a civilization. I honestly have little ties to my national identity and the only reason I care about the ukraine crisis is its impact on global order.

think he'll reply?

Ukraineball, a Clinton cares as much about your country as it does whether or not I clean my bathroom often enough. A Clinton only cares about money and power. You and I are nothing more than numbers on a piece of paper to them.

If a Clinton attacks Russia, it is either because it smells money and power, or its (((friends))) do and it needs to scratch a back. A Clinton's (((friends))) are why your country was recently bashed up in the first place. These (((friends))) were behind the Bolshevik chapter of history. They play a very long game, the moves sometimes take centuries. We're just dirt on the game board to them.

Do not put your faith in a Clinton.
Trump is love, Trump is life.
Your hate for Russia clouds your eyes.

GTFO you moron.

>Invading from Latvia
>He can actually invade from Estonia, which is 90 miles away from irrelevant city of St. Petersburgh

>Don't worry we are gonna save your guys asses again with Trump

Try saving yourself and read a book or two, you dumbo.

>Eliminating the fear of getting turned into a smoking radioactive crater
>Against US security interests
>But Hillary declaring war on them isn't
This is what leftists actually believe

>End of the modern day Cold War literally means Trump will give USA to Putin.
Sasuga, sempai.

There are still hohols that shill for their failed state. Hillarious

I don't know what anyone could have done about Crimea, but the incursions into Eastern Ukraine struck me as unacceptable and I never understood why we weren't providing lethal military aid in the form of Javelin ATGMs etc. If Putin wants to keep to his story about how he dindu nuffin, let him explain a black eye and a bloody nose. Can't start WWIII over soldiers that don't exist.

On the other hand if the US hadn't encouraged the Ukrainians to basically go stick their dicks in a beehive, it all could have been avoided. Seems Clinton's State dept had a habit of going around starting shit they couldn't finish and everything's a fucking mess.

t. clueless american

wuhat?

>BWBM
>Black woman, black male
It's a fucking race car!

Are you a Jew? That wasn't an argument my man. You get the fuck out faggot.

ok this is probably the best post in this thread due to the image and there are no replies, what the fuck

mad props

>why's everybody thinking here that russia would ACTUALLY go to war with U.S.?
Nobody thinks like that

>It's a joke about Hillary's super PAC Correct The Record who pays people to shit post for her.

>Being this new

'+0.02 Shekels' has been around long before CTR

>if the US hadn't encouraged the Ukrainians to basically go stick their dicks in a beehive,

I grow tried of this meme, the US had nothing to do with shit. the russia-shill president campaigned on establishing a ukraine-EU agreement. after pressure from russia he backed down on this. people students started protesting and shit, then swat teams were called. after that the students parents(mainly afgan vets) came to the protests in order to "protect their kids", and you could guess the rest.

Yea that's because you don't understand the order. I don't blaim you, anything looks better to your situation. There are no easy answers here. Do research on Soros, see what they are planning. You will be squashed.

Scared Ivan? You know I could take it easily don't you. So does Putin. Have fun trying to regain "motherrussia" won't happen. It's fucking done dipshit.

> hacked George soros post nudes

>He doesn't, they haven't even commited a single attack in Russia
But they might, look, we have some experience with countering terrorism and i think nobody in Russia, including Putin, wants more of them happening

kys you faggot.

Most of a people don't actually give a fuck about Ukraine and i have not heard from anyone that it would be nice to invade Ukraine.
Moreover, Crimea is a whole another story beacause it is roots of Russian orthodoxy and shit

>russian orthodoxy n shieeeeet
yeah, kill yourself, faggot. fucking snowniggers.

>No I will slowly rise through your corrupt system
There are already people doing this, so you kinda late

thats hilarious :)

>>yeah, kill yourself, faggot. fucking snowniggers.
What? I've just tell why people separate Crimea and Ukraine

I'm talking about Ukraines system

I'm American. When I was in Liev last year I was welcomed as a savior. I could galvanize the youth like no one does in Ukraine. I'm very Scandinavian looking, I would play into the roots of swedes and Ukrainians. Don't fuck with me Ivan.

>the first shill not behind a proxy
>just forgot to catch the plane after he voted in their election.

Mate, with all these "don't fuck with me" you sound like one of those classy guys with fedoras

4 SCOOPS
S
C
O
O
P
S

I don't know the timeline of Euromaidan well so you're making me go back and take another look.

You'd have to agree that the overall US posture was favorable toward the revolution. I've heard things about Western NGOs being involved in its genesis, which might not be credible but I'm willing to believe as part of a general pattern.

I just don't see a lot of wisdom in Washington. They ought to be able to think a few steps ahead and act as a moderating influence rather than fanning the flames of any popular movement that seems to be in our favor. And if they really decide it's a good idea to get involved, then commit fully and don't just stand by and do nothing while our 'friends' get killed.

Anyway gl bro

>Read site
>it's all non-arguments, patently disproved claims, strung along with half truths and willful lies by omission to provide a 'Bush is a Zeta Reticulan Extraterrestial Plant' tier conspiracy theory
This site is ripe for libel charges.

Holy shit, go back to school and learn Economics 101 you thick piece of shit.

>research on Soros

I do not care what some people push. I support every policy based on how I perceive the outcome to align with my values. what I value the most is stability and growth. I support shit like the tpp because I believe that it will bring stability and growth in the long run.

international trade is one of the best reasons countries do not go to war with each other anymore.

I find it funny how people take not being at war for granted. so yes I would want more trade between the US and china and I think obama did a good job in trying to establish a trade deal with china(even though the US would be loosing out on that policy in the short term and maybe even in the long term).

I do not support the EU bringing migrants because that would boost the far right which would cause instability.

I enjoy debating policies and what not, and I try to model the future states of systems for the hell of it.

wow your comment made me change my mind, holy shit.

>>implying there was someone who changed his mind on Cred Forums beacause of what others had said

Ukraine will join russian federation and neosoviet border will be moved to poland (there was already one at kaliningrad oblast, new one will be big)

fuck off fellow leaf you shitposting shillfuck.

those sources listed in the about page. HUFFINGTINGFUKINGPOST?

>Ukraine will join russian
Please no, we have a shit tons of problem without Ukraine

>the basic ass password really works
Top kek. Do liberals fucking ever have decent security?

Anyway, why is this password protected in the first place? I don't get it. It's not like we can edit anything.

No way they're this fucking incompetent. Someone make a thread just for this please. Already having hilarious flashbacks from the CTR threads thinking about this

ok it wont, but im saving the cat

Fuck off commie

You can have these too

This seems like it comes right out of Clintons campaign, seems pretty obvious

NEW LEAKS
>NEW LEAKS
NEW LEAKS
>NEW LEAKS

>Ian Mellul Leaks

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/ian-mellul/

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

DC LEAKS PUBLISHED NEW LEAKS

WE CAN ALSO ACCESS COLIN POWELL FILES

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/colin-luther-powell/

This
"The Putin-Trump Editorial Director is Bill Buzenberg, former head of the Center for Public Integrity, a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative news organization, and vice president of news for both National Public Radio and Minnesota Public Radio / American Public Media."

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Cred Forums
IS ALWAYS
RIGHT

The best deterrent to war is the Internet. You don't need one guy talking to another guy to talk for the whole people. We all talk now. Grow up and stop living in the fantasy land they are telling you.

>dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/colin-luther-powell/
BUMP

the US support was tentative at best. the only thing that US officials were saying is that people should have the right to protest. mccain showed up to the protest once also.

to tell you the true: I did not pay too much attention to the whole thing at that point.

why haven't you killed off your warlords like Kolomoisky yet?

why do you steal so much gas from the Russian pipeline?

you halhols are just white-skinned niggers.

>we were the one who founded russia
Triggered.

The fire rises, brother

this is why one of the main provisions in the tpp protects the interwebs by a myriad of means.

I smell a false flag coming.

I am sure that happened a few times

kek. I should find an ASCII art program for that.

DC LEAKS thread

>mccain showed up to the protest once also.

McCain and Nuland showed up to support actual nazi skinheads. We have the pics.

You just love giving control up don't you. You sound like an idiot beurocrat at that bullshit school in Kiev. Trust me, you are joke intellectually in the realm the world is going. You will be laughed at.

How is a Putin/trump world supposed to be worse than a george soros world?

if I do not hear him saying he supports them I would only say that they appeared on a single stage.

If Russia and the US are on the same side who would WWIII even be fought with?

>assuming that I have any control to give up

I do not delude myself with fantasy and I go with whatever works

this will probably be my last comment.

>Communism sign
user, Russia isn't a communist country anymore, the USA is subtly.

>if I do not hear him saying he supports them I would only say that they appeared on a single stage.

are you kidding? the US controls your sorry excuse for a government. the first thing they did was fire your finance minister and install their girl Jaresko.

and for what? you thought you'd be allowed to join the EU and enjoy western luxuries. instead, you became an even worse economic basket case.

this feels like a trap.
Ridiculously easy to login.
is this a honeypot?

>this will probably be my last comment.

because you are an obvious failure, and can't talk your way out of it.

I signed you up for their news letter.
Keep us updated fag.

>implying they can do anything

It's literally just a website that user got into before it was finished by guessing the password.
It's not like they can do anything from you just going on their site anyway

dosen't really matter since im on a public wifi right now anyways

WHY EVEN FUCKING ASK
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, ASBJÖRN

>Holohol is mad that he might get rekt in the next 5 years.

>I thought they would be more classy

Class is a luxury for when you haven't had your ass repeatedly handed to you by a celebrity showman with a questionable combover, irreparably damaging your influence and power in the process and after you've tried every single failing trick in the book.

They've grown too big, too sluggish and orthodox, recently they've dropped protocol and started experiment but it's too fucking late, damage's done.

Did my part

Exactly and there's no way to differentiate who is visiting in support or who is visiting because they know of soros jewish tricks.

we don't have a secret base in Estonia

guys, someone throw a quick script to spam this scoop shit

>a literal non-country

Moved to USA while ago.
Was an fob at first but adopted burgers culture quickly and had no problem with fitting in. Only people could talk to me where pork kebabs. For most part they where all right at 1st, friendly people I would say. Only problem was they would say they are Russians to people in school, or work. But when their are in their Salo circle jerks they would talk how Ukraine they are. And act alll mighty. Never really could retained friendships with them mostly because there can't be trusted and not really fun to chill with. Also when to church because was foreigner, and it's a good way to make friends because there is a lot of churches that are Russian in the state I live in.
But like 80% of people where hohols. Ukros really like their pentecolstal. For most part they are really blue pilled and illogical. They really disliked me because I was talking about big bang and science related stuff, and was not partaking in their sect nonsense. Because of that they would try to come to my house and take me there.
I personally don't like them for other reasons. But for most part they are быдлы.

couldn't figure out anything clever to write

kek

Ever heard of increasing the system font size or control+mouse wheel up?

Nice!

How to write a scoop bot?

Pls teachPls post spam king

Their facebook and twitter user names are also putintrump... ideas on the password?

>He was born after the Cold War
Reported for underage