Be completely honest: would the world really be that different if Germany won World War II...

Be completely honest: would the world really be that different if Germany won World War II? What would be some major changes?

We'd have nations trading together for their own prosperity and multiple regional hegemons instead of just America ruling the world.

Better? I think so. A lot of others would probably disagree.

The U.S. would probably not be allied with Japan and Germany now, however weakly.

The CCCP would ceased to exist, no cold war so the U.S. wouldn't found terrorists in M.E. who latter lead to 9/11 and a M.E. total war.
No Jewish control, no commies.

I say we would have world peace with Germany.

>Also
Anne Marie is better fäm

she wouldn't have lived long :(

Games like that would be far more commonplace.

Feels mixed leaning bad, man.

Massive civil war between various faction in the Reich after the death of Hitler.

we would definitely not have this worldwide mudslime terrorism epidemic. Yurop would have germany as its dominant economy, it would have a level-headed, people-elected german conservative leader who actively fights degeneracy, Japan would remain a major military player in the east, so we wouldn't see such a chinese-dominant Asia, and italy would be a major center of art and culture. Russia would turn back into the cultural center it once was, and the US would not have all the problems with social justice. Tbh the world would be a lot better.

There probably would have been another player in the Cold War including Germany and its allies.

>no Israel
>no Muslim animosity towards America

We all know how horribly neutered and humiliated the allies left Germany but I'm curious if Germany would have shown any more mercy. Did the Nazis have plans to spread further across Europe or do you guys think they would have been satisfied just keeping their sovereignty as a white ethnocentric state?

>Annemarie
Kek. She was okay I guess.

>another player

Literally who?
In the Axis powers Germany was the biggest military force and the only capable of create a Nuke.

henrike is so cute but the scene with her is shit.

I'm sure, like nato, they'd have checked their expansion... hrm...

I feel like Hitler would have probably kept expanding the reich, probably through annexing some of its allies [like Norway], but any successor would be probably unlikely to have success in doing the same.

There'd be six million more or less somethings living somewhere?

>keeping their sovereignty as a white ethnocentric state
Well make sense, but they invaded Africa, so it makes me think they wouldn't stop in Europe, they would invade America too. They really wanted to stop the Jew.

second this tbḧ

My apologies. That reply was poorly written. Germany would have been the "other player."

Oh

>Genocide and slaughter of much more than 6 million innocent jews and 6 million others
>all non german cultures eradicated and all non whites killed or made slaves
>Totalitarian state with free speech supressed, a cult of personality surrounding the leader, an inevitable rift between the rich and poor
>Germany destroys all historic artifacts about other cultures (as they did during the war) to preserve only german history
>people living in fear constantly due to people constantly disappearing for speaking out against the regime

. More cheap soap and lampshades

So no difference

(((you)))

Stop feeding the leaf

>all non german cultures eradicated and all non whites killed or made slaves

Bump

sauce on full pic please.

Laura and Annemarie are best girls 2bh

I think if you Google "sankakuchan unteralterbach" it should be the first result

Wasn't Laura based on a true story?

thanks senpai.

yes. she's based on a real girl.

Isn't that illegal?

no idea i never saw the real pics i just heard people talk about it back when the game came out.