How did Justin Trudeau get so based?

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/feminist-pm-defends-attendance-at-gender-segregated-event

>Canada’s self-styled feminist prime minister was praised Tuesday by one of the world’s most powerful women for his commitment to gender equality even as he was taking it on the chin from other women for appearing at a gender-segregated event the previous day.
>Three female MPs accompanied Trudeau during his brief remarks, though they had to arrive by a side door and stand with their heads covered. They did not address the mosque.

How do you think that conversation went?
Imam: Thank you for coming Justin, your women can be covered and stand in the back with the other women.
Female MP: Well as a Feminist, I feel that I...
Justin: Just shut your whore mouth and stick this black bag over your head, we need these votes.

Trudeau is gonna make trump (notice that his name rhymes with Chump?) his faggot bitch boy when he gets elected

I would take Islam over feminism. Trudeau is secretly red pilled.

Trudeau is just pretending to be shit to redpill Canada on how degenerate liberalism is so that he can unleash shariah on us and get rid of the degenerates.

Insha'allah brothers. Islam will save the west.

Allahu mabarak saddam Hussein Koran bin a din mulla Allahu Rachid bin Morocco Marrakech die frauen ist Allahu das autorabia

Islam will only make degeneracy worse.

How so senpai? Even with the occasional bestiality and pedophilia it probably wouldn't be as degenerate as feminism at this point.

True, in a country where women are raped frequently and then go to jail for complaining about it, you don't see a lot of fake college rape hoaxes.

PLEASE JAPANESE-MOOT, BAN ALL CANADIANS.

FILTER
ALL
LEAFS

He should disappear from the earth with his bloodline.

This is what should happen when you show support for two completely conflicting ideologies. People should be pissed.

>faggot shit cunts deciding between islam and fems

YOU PICK NEITHER BECAUSE EITHER ONE IS FUCKING AIDS OR EBOLA

YOU WANT NEITHER. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND START FUCKING WHITE WOMEN, YOU CAN RAISE THE OFFSPRING BETTER THEN HER YOU DUMB FUCKING SHITDICKS

This leaf understands.

Feminism only exists because you whiteys are fucking beta faglords that can't satisfy women.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP AND START FUCKING WHITE WOMEN
I'M WORKING ON IT GOD DAMMIT TFW NO AI GF DESU SENPAI

>tfw his kids will probably grow up to be transgender otherkin thanks to his shitty parenting
poor kids desu

>no good music
>no occasional beer or glass of wine or weed
>no safety for your daughters, sisters, mothers or wives.
>a even more "pc" society where punishment for failure isn't bullying and doxing like now, but actual death.

No thanks senpai, I would take the feminists and gays over losing these anyday. A few morons overindulging out of ignorance is worth tolertaing if I keep my freedom

yup im mad

"We will visit with people in ways that are appropriate for their communities."

Unless they're ciswhitedespoilersofthedowntrodden of course.

DUDE WOMEN ARE COMPLETELY EQUAL TO MEN BUT I ALSO RESPECT YOUR CULTURE OF STONING WOMEN TO DEATH BECAUSE OF TRADITION LMAO

How can these hypocrites sleep at night? If you would ever call yourself a "social justice warrior" you can not in anyway support Islam

Maybe it's rock-paper-scissors.

women's rights beat any white male's anything
brown rights beat women's rights
but brown rights also beat fag rights
do fag rights beat women's rights?

I'm so confused

Yeah, the left needs to eat itself, and should have collapsed into the singularity of virtue-signalling false-empathetic solipsism that it actually is years ago.
Che Guevara committed genocide on niggers.
Mudslimes rape women literally all the time and it's excused.
Nearly all music that doesn't involve shitty "drums" made of rocks and animal hide is appropriated from Western and Asian culture, get the fuck out of here with cultural appropriation of Jazz/Rock/etc.
Blacks absolutely despise faggots and them turning out to vote in record numbers for Obama set back "gay rights" by six years.
The very people that the left decries as trigger happy are the ones that would enforce the gun control the left screams for and would be the only ones with lethal force at their disposal.

There are so many diametrically opposed viewpoints being incorporated into left because of literally borderline-retarded single-issue voters that it's fucking astounding they haven't had a violent civil war.

Rember anons there is a new extension for 4chanx that lets you hide leafposters. Look for Operation Leafblower in the archives.

Outstanding. Not listening to your idiotic whining will be great for both of us.

4chanX already has a built-in filter...

>WAAAH I WANT MY SAFE SPACE

From my observations, it seems well-established among libs that the white woman should yield to minority cultures.

Remember libs do things to feel good about themselves. So the white females will set aside their feminism causes in order to play the high-minded, cultured, and compationate 21st century woman.

Tradeau is a fucking faggot desu

h-how old are these girls

RARE
A
R
E

Islam tops everything according to the left. Even though it stands for everything that the left is against, its pure fucking insanity. I want this ride to stop