Obama at UnitedNegros: Israel cannot permanently occupy Palestinian lands
presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/20/485604/Israel-Palestinian-lands-Obama
JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/08/15/why-is-team-hillary-taking-money-from-anti-israel-soros/
youtube.com/watch?v=5CpS7Q-6dnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-aipac-israel_us_56f072eae4b09bf44a9e34a1
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_F._Lee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf, I love Odindu now!

Excited to see how pol will cognitive dissonance this one way or the other. Or maybe they'll just pretend it didn't happen

Honestly he's based as one can be with merchansrael in 2016.
If he was a conservative dude he'd be great.

Wtf I hate obongo now

im so confused

This desu
It's a fuckin 180

Kek, wasn't the kikes butthurt that US gave them too small a donation this year?

Oh boy, here we go, we are now in a 3 way Mexican standoff

>give Israel 4 billion/year for military aid
>criticize them for using military to control borders

Hey there Stormtards!
One of Obama's first acts as president was to go to Arab lands and express support for Palestinians.
His message all through his presidency has been that Israel cannot permanently occupy the Occupied Territories.
How quickly Stormcretins forget.

muslims v jews v christians?

This is just to give ISIS a reason to invade or attack that area so we can push them further back and give Our Greatest Ally a net gain on land. I can see it now. "ISIS attacks Israel to 'liberate' land."

I hate kikes with every beat of my heart but I have an unpopular opinion about Israel. I believe that they have every right to exist but insofar as they maintain their nation through their own efforts. This means; no monetary or military support from other nations, no proxy wars to further their benefit, and not one of their citizens is allowed to have citizenship in another country. I feel the exact same way about my own country. We conquered this land (via whatever means necessary) and it is OUR job to maintain it. We should not seek other's assistance in maintaining our own country and if we do it is only because we are inept at doing it ourselves.

In addition, if we are too stupid to realize that they are simply using us to their benefit then we shamefully are warranted every consequence as a result.

"A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins."

Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

WTF is this shit?
Wasn't he a establisment puppet?

KIKES BTFO

No use assassinating him now with so little time left in his term. Prepare for a story about his death after the election though.

this

If only for their anti zionist stances this board should be a democratic fortress. But like all boomer societies and all media, it isn't

The election is not going the way he wants it. His legacy/policies will all burn when trump is elected. So, now he's turning on his masters.

Lol the fucking Muzzie shows his true colors during his lame duck months

Why now?

Might've meant something more if he didn't give them billions of dollars and destabilize a few more Middle Eastern countries at their behest.

But at least you tried.

>being this new

Pretty much but it's more like

Zionists vs Globalists vs Nationalists

Repubes are always demon lovers. Dems always don't like zionism. Everybody always knew this. It is your raygun potato man whom needs to catch up on this. And every single other issue minus weed. I can't think of one right wing thing he actually wants or will do. And I still hate him

Yawn. Cred Forums is so easily played

>now this Jewish population who votes overwhelmingly Democrat will have to come back to the US
>directly benefits Obama and leftists
>Cred Forums says it's based

>I'm fine with white lands being completely destroyed if Israel gets a little bit butthurt

Those three things are all synonyms. Hitler's "Haavara" agreement. And false flag greater israel bullshit now

Wow, no "jew overlords" conspirashits yet. Maybe they're coming up with another conspiracy that will prove that this is all apart of a plan... Ubuntu is the shit.

He's been sympathetic to palestine all 8 years if you pay attention. The neo-cons nearly crucified him for not pledging full allegiance to Israel, especially after all those "is Obongo a muslem" scares. Of course, the key is moderation. He's not going to push too hard, just slow and steady progressivism.

Pro-tip: the establishment doesn't care about Israel, otherwise Trump would be the media's beloved.

The Rothschild control over the US predates the state of Israel by decades if not centuries. Soros actively works against Israeli interests.

>I still hate him
Probably because you're a sandnigger in the GTA.

Dude. Diaspora jews and zionist nationalist jews are different. I would doubt that even a third of them would vote democrat. Even if they did your message is retarted

Trump IS the media's beloved. Everybody is scurred of him and scurred of israel so they throw fiat moni at them. Talking about any of this is useless. There is literally nothing we can do. Nobody gives three rabbit turds anyways and why should they? We fell. This is the punishment

While Ubuntu is a quality Distro, unless Obama is advocating the slaughter of Israelites, what he's really doing is inviting the Jews to move back to white lands. I wonder what kind of effect this would have.

is he just having some fun now

Vetoed 9-11 Lawsuit Bill and Keystone Pipeline in one day.

Then truck over to UN to shit on Israel.

Going out on top Barry!

Fuck.... when is this year over?

Yeah, because he wants to keep those Democrat voting Jews in America. Pretty fucking simple. If Israel had the land to settle, it would drain NY of the Jews who basically control the media for the Democrats.

Probably because you're a monkey in a zoo

>Give jews 40 bil in Aid
>Give speech in "The Halls of the Deeply Concerned" about Israeli Land policy.

Obama is either pro Israel in a Machiavellian way, or is holding a set of conflicting ideals in his policy towards Israel.

Who cares what some nigger thinks

Yeah the zionist ones break God's law

>didn't deny it

Now that I hit the nail on the head...

well then why the fuck has the jew media shilled this guy for 8 years?

A muslim who hates jews?!

Is this one of Weedman's new sandnigger pets?

I don't need to do shit all for your diarrhea baby nonarguments
Is there some kind of facts or spin or interesting commentary here or is it just fucken memes all day

Like I said, globalist Jews don't care about Israel. They literally controlled the Fed in the US for a generation before Israel was formed.

In fact, the movement of Jews from the US to Israel would disadvantage them because there go all the Cohens and Bergs who could stack the media for them.

>Obongo fighting the jews
>tfw they now rig the election in Trump's favor instead

This makes it sound like israel is not globalist

>isis attacks us
>obama squeels and does their job at the un

Obama such a lil bitch

Dont get me wrong US >israeli interests

I'm done. Everybody is a vegetable. Take care

He's just following the orders of Soros.

nypost.com/2016/08/15/why-is-team-hillary-taking-money-from-anti-israel-soros/

>Democrats dislike Israel but instill the most Jewish-influenced policies
>Republicans have less Jewy policies but are total cucks for Israel

Fuck

They know Obama is just talkin' shit he's still a shabbos goy

> turning on his masters

You realize he's had the worst relationship with Israel that any sitting US president has had for decades? Surely you have to know this, you are politically inclined, aren't you?

what's the redpilled option on the israel/palestine conflict? both countries should be nuked, but which in the long-run would be better wiped off the map?

Oh no! Where will all these poor displaced muslisms go?

Zionism is Jewish nationalism centered also around Judaism. They also benefit from globalism.

How you've reached this conclusion is a mystery to me. You would literally have to be completely unaware of Israel's role in the global economy and international relations to draw your conclusion.

It isn't. the put up walls and deport anyone who isn't an Ashkenazi Jew.

You're dumb as fuck if you don't realize Israel is the solution to the Jewish problem that Hitler envisaged. Jews leave white lands and go to Israel and we don't have to mix ever again.

Obama is a nigger muslim, and like all non whites they think of Jews as whites. Jews never really think their bullshit through, Israel will die, and so will the Jews eventually too.

So basically you're opposed to the Jews having a state where they can fuck off and leave us alone?

I'm amazed that Cred Forums fell for this absolute stupidity, which even stands in opposition to the wishes of Hitler. A Jewish state exists to keep Jews out of white countries.

As far as I'm concerned, the object of attempting to get Jews to finally colonize Palestine and leave the white world alone is worth any number of dead Muslims.

>They also benefit from globalism.

No ethnostate benefits from globalism because it would dilute the native population.

Israel is actually the more redpilled of the two but it's like choosing between zika and aids.

Whites have a vested interest in keeping Israel around just to separate ourselves from Jews.

If Israel were to collapse, the only thing that would happen is double the number of Cohens in the USA and Europe.

So you have idiots advocating for a situation that creates their own nightmare scenario.

The ratio of Global GDP:Global derivatives debt (which have yet to appear in "public" debt sheets) is 1:3

Lambright at 1:06 say's Israel is an enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5CpS7Q-6dnQ

Can not? Says who?
When did Obama become king of fucking Israel?

Anyone who takes a side in that conflict is a cuck. Who gives a shit what Semites do in Semite lands? I don't give a shit if Israel gasses all the Palestinians. Good for them. And the more Jews that make Aliyah the better.

One of the best parts about obama by far.

He hates jews as much as we do.

Shut up Herzl. "Live scattered unto the nations until He returns."

Presidents always say this in their last few months of office, when the kikes don't have their hooks into them anymore. It's no secret Obama hates Netanyahu and Israeli racism must have had him seething for decades.

Obama will probably be the next Jimmy Carter.

>he supports Jews being parasitic in white nations

This guy makes no fucking sense.

Don't be, it's a shitty tactic to appeal to both sides that Mandela would do. Mandela was receiving jewish funding and support, in fact most of the ANC's leadership was jewish.
Mandela would go to public events though and publicly support Palestine- only to apologize and go back to supporting Israel. This maintains the false image of the fellow colored person supporting the other oppressed colored person which the anti-white liberals swallow up. Remember, Obama just approved of 38 billion to Israel's military.

Which has more weight- actions or empty words?

I care because I don't see the point in making an enemy of billions of people.

Jews started this shit and we're fighting and dying and being attacked for it.

Muslims started this shit.

The whole area was Christian until they arrived.

>he wouldn't prostrate palms upward toward the presence of face of Elohim

I'm opposed to Jews. They should just leave their retarded 5000 year old bullshit behind.

Because you are taking a side (that of Israel)? Duh. I said don't take a side. That means not giving Israel billions in aid, but also not intervening if Israel decides to gas all the Arabs.

Its simple

We choose Europa

Nah we used to be allied with them and antisemites created a tinderbox

It's ok to like one aspect of someone, user

fucking this all the way this someone here finally gets it

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

I'm all on board with that. I hope you realize Israel would last about three seconds without the US Jew Lobby behind them.

TFW NOBODY LIKES DE MERCHANT ANYMORE

I love the conclusions you jump to from my statement.

I believe in the foundation of a Jewish state, although not for the reasons you do. I couldn't give a shit if Jews are in my country. They have a right to America just like I do, as are my American values. I don't support aggression against the Palestinians though.

They benefit from globalism in terms of trade, military aid, and a more open shot at competing in the global market.

So yes they do benefit from globalism, even if it runs contrary to their whacky ethnocentric beliefs. It's a trade off in their politics and will lead to the demise of their state if they don't settle where they sit on the issue, they'll probably end up supporting globalism firmly because of the benefits they already reap from it compared to the benefits of having a fully jewish state. It boils down to economics, always does.

This, I hate the false dichotomy.

Your country used to be Christian. Or did it. Was the puritan craze a cover for masonic eve statues? Only Judeans are Jewish but even the other ones will reunite. After the latter does its thing. Bleh

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

>I-Israel is bad goyim, w-we need to subvert white nations because of this retard prophecy the leaf quoted

That 5000 year old bullshit got some of them out of my land. As far as i'm concerned, the world ends where there are no white men.

If we can get the Jews to all leave for Israel, the white man wins.

I doubt that. Arabs suck at war. Israelis are basically Westerners. Any Western military that takes their gloves off and fights total war can easily remove every last Arab from the Earth.

Ffs would you cram it? Do you know wtf you even sound like? You wrote an essay to say the sky is made of purple acid

>we used to be allied with them

Good goyim, Muslims are your friends.

cool pasta bro

Ashkenazis are completely white. They just have an extremely retarded belief system.

They simply need to drop it and stop being Jews. In fact, this is happening in the US already to a large extent. The US has probably done more damage to Jews than Hitler just through intermarriage.

fuck palestine

>Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank.

That's nationalism, faggot.

Go be pic related somewhere else.

Its would be fun if Obama was UN secretary general then Trump could snub him at every chance.

Retard prophesy eh. But you'll post the pharaonic plague frogs? Last time God walked this earth He was crucified by people like you. I am so contrarian like you wouldn't believe. If somebody or people say(s) something to me a lot and over and over. I get in car and drive for decades and it connects. People are fucking stupid. So when i hear something all the fucking time it makes me disagree with that, more. And more. And more

Lol. That wasn't what happened in 1972 and 2007.

Idf diapers.png

how does this fit into Cred Forums's jewish conspiracy?

is obama actually red pilled? his policy has pretty much been republican when you look at it historically

> nationalism
> in someone else's country

Real nationalism would be supporting Palestinian nationalists.

>Jews
>white

They aren't white. Deep down are Semitic genes that belong in the Middle East.

Jews belong in Israel, and all this crying about Palestine is just a ploy to keep a leftist voting bloc - Jews - in the US and voting for the Democrats.

If they were to all leave, there goes 5 million Democrat voters, give or take.

When was the right wing ever fucking anti globalist or anti zionist. In policies or otherwise. Greedy liars. Left. Help me when I'm naked and poor. Right. That was his own fault. Steal his Liver

yes they can

Sigh. Yes, Jews are white. Claiming they aren't is as retarded as claiming the Irish weren't white.

Jews simply shouldn't exist. Like any retarded belief system. They should stop being Jews and assimilate to their host nations.

Political suicide

I wonder how that whole area became christian. I'm sure it was as peaceful as the Spanish Catholic missions to South america

They weren't fighting total war.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Face it, Arabs are subhumans. All they have is oil money.

Israel is Jewish and has been for thousands of years. Palestinians are simply regular old Arabs who could have moved anywhere AND who are descended from invader tribes who took the land from Christians who were there before Islam.

As far as I'm concerned, the conflict is about as important as tribal warfare in Congo, HOWEVER Israel is necessary to get the Jews moving out of white countries.

There aren't many Judeans around I mean how can you test for that. But that's what the internet told me. That the words jew and jewish never existed before the 1800s and were never in the Bible. So just what is this elephant we always talk about? Anyways people have free will but i dont just be quiet

>jews on suicide watch
>literally signed a check to israel last week and gave them 38 billion USD plus military aide
>takes his entire family to Jerusalem every single year to kiss a wall

Yes, obama is clearly against the jews, israel, and the zions.

He's scared no amount of Shilling for the Shill will get her in.

He making a big, dramatic final push to show the world "Look, we're not the bad guys here, vote for who I want you to vote for, I'm now actually, right at the end of my presidency and not a second before, going to try and hold israel accountable for those war crimes you've all heard about".

He's pushed for a bigger racial divide, hoping people would try to be more progressive and vote for a woman.
He's Shilled out for her in every way he can.
And now he's doing this and expecting people not to question why he chose now to stand up to israel when he could have done it months or even years ago?

Anyone with half a brain can see this is virtue signalling on an ever bigger scale, he doesn't have the time left to enforce it, he just wants Shillary sworn in.

Everybody plays as a nigger in GTA faggot. He's the fucking main character, you moron.

Obama is a leftist, leftists virtue signal like all ideologies. He has always acted like he is "tough" on Israel because this is the standard leftist position, don't let Israel bully Palestine.

But if you look at his record (see ) he really didn't change anything, he's just virtue signalling.

You're on crack. Isreal is hilariously out numbered and its not like the muslims fight with honor

Aaaand the right has no balls

Jews aren't white. The Jewish halogroup is basically the same as an Arab one.

Genetically, a pure bred Jew is as white as Arabs.

Than how come Bernie was literally the only major candidate not to speak at the AIPAC summit? In fact he has openly opposed Israelie action against Palestine. In the video he doesn't get a chance to speak. He was simply saying that the terrorists in the area need to be dealt with as does Israeli aggression.

Donald Trump pandered to AIPAC. Sanders did not. Hmmm. Did you forget that?

TRUMP IS PRO ISRAEL SO I AM TOO NOW

Yeah they actually have rules and what israel does is makes up shit and does whatever the fuck she wants. Also. Nukes don't exist

Yep. When they're not Caananites they're making fun of Hagar for some reason

>implying the left isn't even more pathetic

Shoo shoo Ahmed. This is a white man's board.

>racial-theocratic-ethnostate

Aside from the fact that they're kikes I'm very jealous.

What the fuck can we do? Call out Israel and you're a filthy anti-semite.

This. You expect other countries to take you seriously when you have to guilt the US and Europe into helping you?

>old Jew socialist opposes country that pays old Jew socialist voters to move out of America

I wonder why...

Simple fact is Jews vote left in the US and if they move to Israel and have their Jew kids there, Democrats lose the votes.

Not to mention the loss of leftist journalists and activists.

if anything this pic is just reminding me how fucking retarded israel is. it should not exist. all of the world and they need THAT bit of land? makes me believe in the old stories of the box of prosperity.

He got 2 more months in office. This is all talking shit

Zionism is not a religion and making fun of Muslims is antisemitism

>all of the world and they need THAT bit of land

Yeah, it's where they were fucking started.

I can't comprehend why so called nationalists get so triggered by Israel as an idea.

>Jews started there
>Jews are going back there

It's like getting triggered in 2200 when whites try to recolonize Europe. As far as I'm concerned it's the only place in the world they belong.

Obviously barring nukes as a worst case scenario.

They're fucking surronded by bloodthirsty arabs who want to murder them it doesnt matter what kind of jewish fighting tactics they deploy they would simply be crushed eventually

There are currently 5.4 million jews in the US.

Their voting power is worth less than blacks.

It's their economic and diplomatic power that makes them a powerful political force in our country. Sanders openly opposed their political agenda and would not cuck to AIPAC.

Trump cucked to AIPAC and gave a speech in support of Israel's actions.

I think you're also forgetting that American jews don't want to be in Israel. Otherwise they'd be there right now... there's literally nothing stopping them.

this.

if I say I want to help palestine but I arm the jews... well

Pol's ever changing lingo makes me come back every. fucking. time.

This.

He has done nothing to actually help the Palestinians. He's saying this now that he's a total lame duck and he doesn't have to adopt any policies to back this up.

Still killed Gaddafi like they wanted. Still sent Syria into chaos like they wanted, and still sent billions in money and armaments like always.

But while walking out the door he took the moral highground on that (despite shilling for TPP, backing down on Armenian Genocide and a bunch of other shit he said he'd do)

Do you know what a nationalist is, sir?

Why would a nationalist care about any positive of another country unless it directly benefited their own country.

Protip: nationalism does not mean you want the entire world to follow their own national identities. It means you want your political institutions to strictly benefit your home country.

You seem a bit confused bud.

This is incredibly complicated and most people miss the mark. Ok. We got frog demons in here. Check. We got the Bible. Then there's the Torah and the babylonian talmud. The ones who made the state are not in any way of the Jewish faith. There were Hebrews. And IsraelITES (not "israelis"). And Judeans and a bunch of tribes. Christ was Judean. So the tree metaphors in the Bible relate to 9/11. They don't live where they're supposed to. And now use all sorts of economic and demonic trickery to enable all sorts of death and destruction

This is all by design. For decades the media has been trying to funnel all anti-zionist/anti-jew sentiment into the left wing. The purpose is to try to turn anyone who redpills on Jews into Marxist libcucks. The Jews fear an anti-zionist right wing more than anything else.

protip: nationalism has nothing to do with countries

>Odindu

There's no such thing. Do rich people tend to be righteous? Christ in my view espoused morals and parables and views that today are seen as essentially socialist and nothing else. Bernie was pro gun. Bernie was cheated against. And he would have made better lives through REAL fucking Economy

>It's their economic and diplomatic power that makes them a powerful political force in our country.

Exactly. Why would you want a powerful LEFTIST force to leave when they vote left without fail?

Israel is portrayed as unsafe so the Jews don't leave. That's what's stopping them, the pro-Palestine movement and absence of land.

Trump was smart, he knows that Israel exists as a Western-created dumping ground for Jews to go to, so he promises to back their safety, so more Jews move there.

Israel's actions are literally done to get more land to settle more Jews who will come form the US (and other white countries).

>Sanders didn't cuck to AIPAC

huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-aipac-israel_us_56f072eae4b09bf44a9e34a1

>Sanders did not explicitly lay out the parameters for what a two-state solution should look like. But he said that Hamas and Hezbollah would have to “renounce efforts” to undermine Israel’s security and that he’d require “the entire world” to recognize Israel’s right to exist. He also said that Israelis should feel secure from violence and terrorism, while Palestinians should have self-determination and civil rights. He argued in favor of ending the economic blockade of Gaza.

>Sanders did not explicitly lay out the parameters for what a two-state solution should look like. But he said that Hamas and Hezbollah would have to “renounce efforts” to undermine Israel’s security and that he’d require “the entire world” to recognize Israel’s right to exist. He also said that Israelis should feel secure from violence and terrorism, while Palestinians should have self-determination and civil rights. He argued in favor of ending the economic blockade of Gaza.

>The senator implicitly criticized AIPAC for lobbying against the Iran nuclear agreement last year.

>“I do not accept the idea that the pro-Israel position was to oppose the deal,” he said. “Preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon will strengthen not only America’s security, but Israel’s security as well.”

Nah m8
“I do not accept the idea that the pro-Israel position was to oppose the deal,” he said. “Preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon will strengthen not only America’s security, but Israel’s security as well.”

I have to screenshot this.

This might be the most interesting thing I've read all day.

Tell me, how's the lithium they prescribe you?

This is absolutely false. Ashkenazim are mostly ethnic Georgian (Khazar people). They are distinct from Arabs.

There are also a lot of pretty white looking Arabs.

You can't even compare Bernie quotes on zionism to Zionald's

I will give you one chance to tell me which words in there tripped you up. Followed by a counter argument which deals with said "problem". Go on

Ashkenazis aren't jewish

You're forgetting that they don't have VOTING power.

Political power=/= Voting power

No one is too worried about them voting left or right. And in fact, many American Jews are hardlining neocons with an agenda to protect Israel via the US military, which would have them voting Republican.

Why is Obama only based when it's too late?

You know I appreciate him actually saying this but CNN of course just plays clips of him calling Trump a racist over and over again and not a single word about this. In this case, and only this case, it's definitely because the Jews own it.

Uh, because if all people don't have nations they become stateless - like the Jews were - and will infiltrate and ruin your country?

The nationalist argument against Israel is:
>stop funding them
which I agree with, but not:
>hurr hurr nuke the kike homeland because reasons

Oh please, Bernie said
>Iran shouldn't have nukes
>Israel's security comes first
>We need to take out Hamas and Hezbollah

He just obfuscated the fuck out of it with wording like the slimy kike he is.

Stop speaking over God. Just stop. He knows everybody. And everything. You do not

I don't give a shit Chaddeus

Oh yeah?

>many American Jews are hardlining neocons

Not the majority, by far.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html

>Romney 30%
>Obama 69%

That was the BEST result for conservatives from Jews since 1988.

Post talmudic quotes

Now compare that with what Trump said.

Zionists do not want a two state solution! Netanyahu would shit his pants in anger over a two state solution. You claim to be anti zionist but you don't even know what your enemy stands for, it's funny because it's just blatant anti semitism if you don't know WHAT it is you're fighting against, you just hate WHO it is, and that is just intellectually lazy and degenerate to higher understanding of the world.

GO HOME

This

That's it

Im voting hillary now

There used to be an anti-zionist right wing in Europe, but we all remember what happened to the fascists.

>make the Jews go back to an imaginary place on WHITE land

Muslim detected

Haavara

5.4 million

A fraction of that votes.

Really not a strong voting power. Millenials make up more than that and we're known to be generally absent in elections across the board.

Pathetic as always Billy

Oh, wow, how suprising

Barack "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Muhammed" Obama thinks the jews should fuck off and die. WHAAAT A SHOCK

fuck him, and fuck all anti-isreal morons on Cred Forums youre the reason we cant have nice things

Hitler supported a Jewish state, bro. That was the first solution.

It was the globalist powers who opposed it.

What jews

Well shit nigger I just wanted to make a point.
Christ I am anti-zionist because zionism has used this country of ours like a tool to carve out Israel's security at the cost of our people. Honestly, while I feel for the Palestinians I could care less if all the jews emigrated there, in fact I wish that was what was happening.

For the last 30 or so years our foreign policy has been dominated by the middle east just because of the powerful zionists steering it by buying our politicians.
Is Iran a threat to the US? Is Syria? No! We've wasted hundreds of billions, a trillion in Iraq, it's time to cut the cord between us and Israel.

Why not, tho?

>Jews started there
>Jews are going back there

no. they lived there for 70 to 80 (no i didnt forget a 0) years after getting kicked out of nation after nation in europe. they were then booted out of there by the people who actually lived there and had a real claim to the land

Israel is good. If the Jews have their own state, we deport them all there and they finally leave us alone.

It's political power. Those 5.4 million, of whom 70% are leftist, can basically shape public opinion towards the Democrats.

If they left, then the Democrats are screwed. Ergo, they want the Jews to stay and will do what is necessary to achieve it.

Muslims are

They are directly disobeying Covenant and I've heard this antiBernie shit til the cows come home. Only zionists might enjoy Usury

I hope you realize all Jewish history is made up. They are the same thing as LARPers.

Hebrew as a spoken language is totally made up. It's as real as Klingon. The Star of David has only been around since the 1700s.

Uh. That isn't working out so well.

Jews should not have any kind of state.

Look who you idiots are supporting now. Your supporting a marxist community organizer whose bread and butter is anti Nationalism. Israel is extremely nationalist and succesful western state in the Middle East. Of course he wants to be a shit hole.

Actually both Iran and Syria are direct threats to our national security.

Nuclear proliferation bud. If we had been sitting around on our dicks, Iran would have developed nuclear weapons and Iran would sell it to the highest bidder in the region or one of it's many terror groups that it finances.

Why not?

cant tell if bait or delusion

In what way is it successful? Successful at instigating wars and terrorist attacks maybe. It's still demanding gibsmedats from the USA and living off Holocaust monies from Germany.

The Jews didn't magically arrive out of thin air. They were kicked out of Israel by the Romans, infected Europe for centuries, and then finally returned to Israel.

And now """nationalists""" are butthurt, even though everyone from Martin Luther to Hitler would have gone to any length possible to have a place to put the Jews away from European whites.

Opposition to Israel's existenc is simply a leftist plot to oppose the wishes of Hitler and finally rid white countries of the Jews.

But they claim to be. They make up 90% of modern Jewry.

Fuck it, mate. Deport em to the desert where they belong and let them fight eternally with the Arabs.

christian missionaries weren't exactly peaceful.

Which truly is asntonishing given that you just agreed to give them like thirty billion dollars in support.

None of these threats would exist without Israel dicking with these countries in the first place.

Iran should have nukes. All countries should. Nukes are good for world peace. You are a retard if you think Iran would spend billions on a weapon and then give it to a terrorist.

Wtf, i love Obama now

>Jews should not have a state
>Jewish history does not exist
>Jews are white
>we should be infecting your countries, goyim

This is the most obvious globalist shilling I've ever seen.

100% not bait. Think of Israel as a containment zone for Jews. A prison, where they build the walls, and think they are in control because they accidentally the Palestinians and bomb Gaza every now and then.

>Yeah, it's where they were fucking started.
By what means were used to test the settlers back in the 40s to make sure they were actually the people that lived in that area from some point prior in history?

>Nuclear proliferation bud.
Nukes are practically only used for self-defense, hence why Israel doesn't want Iran to have them.
>Iran would sell it to the highest bidder in the region or one of it's many terror groups that it finances.

Oh really? Pakistan has nukes but that hasn't happened. The Norks have nukes but no one is invading them, or even suggesting it despite the Norks being outwardly threatening. All those ex-communist now Muslim nations have nukes. Not an argument.
>Terrorist groups
Like Hezbollah? They're just anti-Israel Palestinians and Lebanese.

It's economy is extremely healthy and they have won every war they have ever fought in. All of which has been defensive. You fucking people for being so right wing can start shilling some god tier marxist apologetics for muh palestine and muh occupation.

The Arabs started the wars.

Again. Jews weren't kicked out of anywhere by the Romans. They literally made it all up.

The real story is the Jews converted the Khazars, who spread to Russia and then moved East in the Pale of Settlement. These Khazar-Jews are the Ashkenazim, which is why most Jews don't look Arab. It's because they aren't.

Ironically the Palestinians are the real Jews, who converted to Christianity and Islam. You couldn't make it up. Fake Jews killing the real Jews in the name of the Jewish God giving the land to the fake Jews.

No. That was on solomon's ring and Christ said He will BTFO it
Pic
Why not hell on earth
Both. Also desperation
Ffs keep gnawing at your ankles bud
Yeah hence why the kabbalah is retarded. Adam and God are not trannies. And the 144,000 in the Unveiling are male virgins of only women. Real Jews, basically. Some Christians today might be considered of that blood. The rest can be saved. Sex is not water is not life. Sperm is not a bunch of little babies

None of those countries are a threat.

There is literally no threat from any Arab country if you had proper border control, which you don't because you have Jews, which you won't remove because you oppose any Jewish state that rids you of their annoying non-white antics, because Arabs cry or something.

they still were vagrants in that land. they have no historical claim or heritage tied to that land that lasted more than a century. they ended up there from getting kicked out of europe for clipping coins.

further they didnt "return" to israel. the british owned the land for a long fucking time (they got it from a peace deal with the persians) but were doing nothing with till some scaley jew convinced them to sign the land over to em. its not like they moved back into empty homes either, there were families living on that land for over a thousand years and were forcibly picked up and moved into basically large concentration camp.

Just JIDF, they always show up if OP mentions Jews

This is not a video game
No

They didn't win in 2007 and they nearly lost 1972.

Israel's economy is dogshit because they spend nearly everything on the military. Their military expenditure is massive. A healthy Western nation would not be living off foreign aid.

Israel is not a normal nation, it's a deformed colony that won't survive three seconds if the umbilical cord to America is severed. That's what American Jews are there to protect.

There is nothing wrong with Israel in itself, its a valuable ally in the fuckhole that is muslimstan of the middle east. Omama shitting on israel just shows he's a supporter of islam.

If the Dems pander to them, why is the leader of our party directly opposing Netanyahu's agenda?

Same as the Muslims, if we pander to them, why has Obama escalated tensions in the middle east across the board?

You're argument is filled with holes. In our country, their is open anti zionist sentiment among the left wing and right wing, it's just on the left we have Sanders who openly opposed Netanyahu's policies, we have Obama openly opposing Netanyahu, and on the right at the moment we have not a single candidate opposing Netanyahu's policies and the Republican nominee has pandered to AIPAC and sworn allegiance to Netanyahu's cause.

Judging by the observations listed above, I'd say it is the Republicans who are swayed by zionists.

Hitler supported a Jewish state in Madagascar, not in Palestine. It's a bad idea to encourage the Jews in their Zion plot, they should have been confined to a region they have no historical connection with.

And their upside down logo

criticize the jews
make the news

No they should be living everywhere where not only they watch us from a hub buy we might interact or watch them

But

I don't give a flying fuck. They were Jews who once lived in Europe and are now not.

>Jews are white blah blah blah

No. Flat out globalist propaganda.

Jews belong in Israel, away from whites, because they aren't and never will be white.

The whole Khazar thing is simply an excuse used by Jews to exterminate Ukrainians as revenge for pogroms.

The Dems do pander to them. Republicans even more so. Obama was the sole exception in that he opposed the Iran deal and he got the muscle to pass it. Netanyahu went directly in front of Congress and told them not to pass it. Can you imagine any other foreign leader doing this? It's inconceivable.

US politics is an Israel dicksucking contest and Jewish money in politics is why.

They did win in 2007 and nearly losing isn't losing. Israel's economy is not dogshit, it is completely organic and they have the highest standard of living in the region. Of course their military expenditure is massive they are surrounded by irrational zealots who think their very existence is a crime. Israel was able to survive and win wars against much larger states with better equipment and larger armies before they received any foreign aid.

>Ashkenazis aren't jewish
Look, guys, the idea "jews are a race descended from the tribes that followed Moses out of Egypt" is just a jewish religious belief.

It deserves all the serious consideration and debate as the idea that the creator of the universe is very concerned about bacon.

It's one thing to acknowledge it as one of their beliefs which can affect their actions, but if you start sharing in the belief, you're basically adopting judaism with the status of an outcast, likes some dalit hindu.

Why do you keep ignoring me. Who cares about your theories. You have posted many times and said nothing to this fact. You can't have it. We fucked up. We fucked up again. And you make excuses. You are Chosen. Special. You don't need a bunker

Both are non-white land, so I don't care where they go. I'm not going to waste millions of white lives moving the Jews around to please non-whites.

Hitler allowed the havaara agreement to settle Jews in Palestine anyway, so he mustn't have been opposed too much.

I criticise ashkenazi for eating carp. So there's that. But i disagree on how they gendered their head coverings. Also the Amish were right

Not to mention this is why the Israeli's won the 1967 war

>JFK assassintated for opposing Israel's nuclear armament
>Johnson’s first budget for 1965 gave the Israeli's $71 million, an increase of 75 percent from Kennedy.
>The amount nearly doubled in 1966 to $130 million.

>Development loans and surplus food were extent of U.S. aid under Eisenhower and Kennedy to Israel, and the anti-aircraft missiles sold to Israel by the Kennedy administration required a cash payment.

>Johnson changed all that, he become the first American president to sell offensive weapons to Israel while allowing the Israelis to buy American arms with American aid money, which meant no funds would have to leave Israel’s budget

>American aid to Israel earmarked for military expenditures rose dramatically, more than tripling between 1965 and 1967. By the middle of 1966, the Israelis were purchasing such as four-dozen Skyhawk bomber attack planes and more than 200 M-48 tanks.

>muh powerful IDF BTFO Ayrabs by themselves

You're getting cucked Americans.

good'ins.

That's because we got Pakistan to sign onto the NPT.

Good try though on the rebuttal.

Wat

what happened is that the shitskins paid him more, and that he's a muzzie shitskin himself so he favours them

>when u realize 90% of jews are larping as ancient israelites

The Jews in New Khazaria (modern Israel) should be forced to take a DNA test to be allowed to stay there.

Its probably just to cover up the fake that he made isis to protect israel since there has been more of a global awareness on this issue and the leader of hezbollah and others have called the US out on it
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Good post and dubs of truth.

You've now switched claims from "Israel is a successful Western country" to "They are better off than their neighbors". Well yes. Israel's main objective has been to destroy their neighbors - like by getting the US to invade Iraq.

But compared to Western Europe or the US, Israel is a theocratic shithole. It's turning into North Korea on the Med. The country is a parasite.

>muh Dems ain't zionist puppets meme

If you don't know who the man on the right is kindly fuck off.

>but goy, what about all the lip service Obama does!

>Pakistan literally caught hiding OBL
>b-but muh treaty

If the Democrats are so "opposed" to Jewish interests, as you claim, why do Jews always vote for them then?

Open your eyes. Israelis and globalist Jews have different intentions, and as far as I'm concerned getting more land off Arabs for the Jewish state isn't the one that's a threat to white countries.

If you can convert more Jews towards that cause and away from destruction of the white world via immigration, it's worth it.

Don't blame your own country for isis. Geeze. Why stick up for what is blatantly zionist just because you're zionist too

Who cares

Saved and thank you!

Proved by

>Palestine
>Real country

I had a good hearty laugh.

once israel has nuke, sooner or later all middle eastern countries will have nuke

>google Barbara Lee
>jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_F._Lee

wtf?

>nasa
>real

Oops dooturdgay is leftist

Get CRANED Ahmed

Allowing the Jews to go back to their Biblical homeland is extremely dangerous. They consider it the fulfillment of prophecy where they will eventually claim an empire and enslave the gentiles. They no longer need a viable host country to survive, so their control of the media and banks can be even more corrupt and overt.

Hitler recognized that the Jews needed to be conquered and the boot kept on their neck. Confining them to an island was the only logical solution. Giving them a chance to become a mighty country in a strategic region where they can have leverage over white countries is simply madness.

wtf i love barry now

I'm glad to see that you've now learned that American Jews and Israelis do not have the same agenda, because they do not.

Read The Iran Deal, Alan Dershkowitz.

There isn't a grand conspiracy. That's my whole point. There are so many wholes in your arguments and new parameters you have to set every time someone points them out that it's scary that you haven't come to the logical conclusion that you're wrong.

Intellectual laziness at it's finest ladies and gents.

All of you actually. You can't even discern 2 groups with different agendas. Then you rally to a guy who supports your so called enemies.

Laughable at best, terrifying that this is in our country though.

>Allowing the Jews to go back to their Biblical homeland

Israel isn't their ancestral homeland though.

>cognative dissonance
>onigger pushing for over 30B in aid to israel for protection
I'm lost.

Yeah, it is.

This is like me saying England is not the Englishmen's homeland because it was actually some bloody dutch savage that conquered it for his family to rule. So the English are actually Dutch.

See how stupid I sound?

Well you're just a fucking leaf so yeah..

Lol politician goes on an apology your and that's supposed to mean something?

What is Obama gonna do? Send Israel a sternly written letter? Delete Bibi from his friends list on facebook?

You know everything Obama says on camera is fodder for the masses. Let me know one action he's taken against Israel.

See this image:

So Israel should annex said lands

Israel despises Obama, retard. Meanwhile, Trump...

If the democrats weren't so intent on putting women in charge of everything and eradicating the white man maybe Cred Forums would support Dems.

Dem policies have managed to destroy the black family and resulted in millions less feral dindus than we'd have under Christfag Republican rule. If you hate nogs, Dems are definitely your party.

American kikes and the Zio-kikes in Palestine DO have the same agenda, they're two sides of the same coin. On the one hand you have the Zionist nationalists building the Jewish empire, and on the other hand you have the parasitic western Marxist/globalist Jews fighting to end nationalism in all of Israel's rivals. That's how they cucked white countries in the first place.

what is this sorcery

>jews are white
>compare them to the most niggery 'white' race on the planet
>jews are as white as potatoniggers
>case closed

Powerful wizards can harness .png's

I really hope this nigger dies tomorrow. What a shit president

What happened?

Didn't he just signed $38 Billion to Israel?

yes it's all boomers on here you genius

Is he trying to piss everybody off before he leaves? Oh thats right. Hes a muslim and will flee to dubai come jan 1st.

He has done nothing for muslims his entire presidency.

This. Don'tgive a fuck on what he says, what he DOES matters.

#blackactionsmatter

We are about to throw off the shackles and do some real empire building. Israel can do whatever they want once America can do the same.

Charlemagne did basically the same thing as mohammed, killing everyone who wouldn't convert. But then he was still a barbarian mostly, his grandfather just converted to chrstianity. Charlemagne believed in "Königsheil" still and thought you could take it from kings by cutting their hair off.

Mostly Christian conquest tried to be peaceful and offering peace mostly and missionarys. Example: The vikings in britain tried to fuckeverything up, but received many (stupid) peace offers by alfred the great and others.

So yes, Christianity is more peaceful than Islam. Both is bullshit though. We need secular ethics and not religion.

He doesn't have much time left in office. He's clearing his conscience.

Now i'm confused, which side is Obongo playing for??

How about you give them a couple more billion in advanced military equipment? That'll fix the problem.
Americans need to GTFO of the middle east.

Being Anti Israel doesnt mean shit if its because you are pro Palestine. Plus we just sent 38 billion dollars to Israel.

Cough*YomKippurWar*cough

Also Israel has a nuclear triad. The could glass the majority of the middle east's population centres if need be

Easy

>Zionism benefited from Globalism. Weakening of former European powers ensure that they won't be a threat to Israel.
>Which puts them at odda with western nation nationalists, who are seen as racists and Nazis for trying to preserve thier way of life
>However, recent tensions in the Middle East is not good business for Globalists, particularly the ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine which cause further mistrust between muslims and the rest of the world
>Globalists want to wipe out borders and old identities, they can't do so as long as there is this issue with integrating Muslims.
>There is now a conflict of interest between the Zionists who want to further Jewish state agendas, and Globalists who want to disperse power held by individual nations

>oppose occupation
>watch Israel get increasingly aggressive in taking more land, year after to year
>keep giving Israel more money, year after year

Israel can do what it wants. It knows that it has America in a very short leash. Obama can talk, but the US institutions that actually control the world support Israel. There is nothing of consequence in Obama's words.

Wtf #IAmMentallyDindu naow!

He wants to invade Israel and free his own kind out of oppression

Is there a cutoff date for a previous owner's lands? Everyone's land was owned someone else before, and by someone before them, and before them, and before them.

Nigger gonna nig