>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GebFsDNpH0
youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA&index=105&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
youtube.com/watch?v=NT783hZIUXY
patdollard.com/trump-i-was-shocked-to-hear-putin-call-obama-a-nigger-means-he-doesnt-respect-him/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778445631949971456
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaundice
inverse.com/article/11909-how-chemistry-might-explain-donald-trump-s-weird-orange-skin
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Spray-Tans-Can-Have-Serious-Side-Effects-Miami-Dermatologist-159150515.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SXfym3Mf5-A
iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2016092022344380_ul.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=5CpS7Q-6dnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am literally shaking picturing Trump as president. The way he deals with Muslims is Nazi like, and everyone knows this. Muslims are not terrorist, and terrorism has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. Do you know what will happen when we reject and criticizing Muslims? It causes them to hurt us and bomb us more. I don't know how anyone can like Trump.

AWOOOOOOOOO!

Am I in the right thread?

The idea of a Trump/Putin world makes me erect, desu

NC confirmed for RED STATE

youtube.com/watch?v=9GebFsDNpH0

Chimpout LIVE:

This is a movement!

Faggot.

If Trump doesn't win we are truly fucked.

I'm so goddamn nervous. I NEED him to win. Our country NEEDS Trump to be president.

I also shake when I think about how he'll treat Muslims.

I've never been so excited.

drumpf

Man they are really running low on ideas right now.

youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU

May Kek avenge this noble warrior.

I'm actually, physically, convulsing at the thought.

Don't worry, Pence won't let us down.

Islam is literally proto-Fascism. It's good that someone is standing up to the new Evil Empire

I'm helping you guys. I've convinced all my gringo friends to vote for trump. He will make the whole world not so fucked again. Praise kek, Trump will win.

@89705502
good post
really earning that $0.05

Stop being a fucking white hating cuck and you might get one

He was always /comfy/.

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN

Woah dude is that you post dick pls.

>Election Day
>watching with Cred Forums
>And the winner of the state of Florida is Donal- wait a second J-Jeb Bush?! What?!

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

POO RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

IF THIS POST ENDS IN SIX OR EIGHT

SHE WILL DEFECATE AT THE DEBATE

I'd say we find the source of the site and see where it traces to, just to be sure.
Why aren't you gathering materials?

Don't worry lad, if he loses we get to MAGA the fun way: armed insurrection

Reposting, but could this even hurt Trump at this point, or help him?

You're alright Pablo

No, you're not. You're voting for Trump.

Soon.

>night of the debate
>Trump is doing jumping jacks beside his podium JUST BECAUSE HE CAN
>suddenly, it's announced there's a change of plans
>Ted Cruz comes walking out
>I'M THE DEMOCRAT'S NOMINEE NOW, DAHNALD
>camera zooms to Bernie, who has the reddest face you'll ever see and is crying tears of RAGE

Anyone who cannot name our enemy, is not fit to lead this country. Anyone who cannot condemn the hatred, oppression and violence of Radical Islam lacks the moral clarity to serve as our President.

The commander-in-chief of this nation must speak with moral clarity and conviction. Our system of government is the best in the world and, as your President, I will defend our values – and speak out against all those who assault our values in any way.

It’s also time to remember one very important word: accountability. All this disaster with ISIS happened on Hillary Clinton’s watch.

Her policies in Iraq, Libya and Syria are responsible for the rise of ISIS. Her attacks on me are all meant to deflect from her record of unleashing this monstrous evil upon us.

Her timetable withdrawal from Iraq, her push for regime change in Libya and Syria, her open borders policies – these are the actions that unleashed the ISIS disaster.

So she will say and do anything to distract from that record of total failure.

Her claim that my opposition to Radical Islamic Terrorism is a recruiting tool, demonstrates a level of ignorance about the terror threat that is disqualifying.

When she says my opposition to radical Islamic Terror provides “aid and comfort,” to the enemy, we know that Hillary Clinton has once again demonstrated that she is dangerously unfit for office. Her comments are not only reckless, but beneath the dignity of the office she seeks.

ISIS is torturing, murdering, executing and exterminating people in a campaign of genocide. And what is Hillary Clinton’s suggestion? That we should censor our vocabulary so as not to upset these butchers. I have news for Hillary Clinton: refusing to call out Radical Islam will not lessen the danger, it will only increase and embolden the danger – just like we have seen during her disastrous and failed tenure as Secretary of State.

The rise of ISIS is Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy legacy.

I've been here the last couple days, and before that I was finding a new job, which I did!

B E A U T I F U L M E X I C AN

This.

>reverse jizziya

PENCE A CUTE. A CUTE

>cruz wins, as he gets all the Democrat base PLUS half the Republican base

nice

Reminder to watch this anons:
>Deplorables Unite!
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Could do with a signal boost on twitter.

>AND IT'S OVER, TRUMP AT 271, HE WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT!
>AND WITH FLORIDA, JEB BUSH IS-HE'S LIVE! HE'S LIVE AT THE VICTORY SPEECH!
>*cheers for 20 fucking minutes*
>"Thanks, everyone, I didn't know that this would-"
>"JEB IS A MESS!"

I haven't seen you post in weeks.

SEE YOU AT THE DEBATE SHILLARY

If you had posted a timeline of this election on alternatehistory.com 2 years ago you ass would have been banned if that shit was anywhere outside of the alien space bats section.

Will this riot in Charlotte help Trump?

Hello Trump general. My buddy sent me this today while I was at work. Figured this would be the best place to share it.

>dems voting for Cruz over Trump
now that would be a #hardcore election

You look almost like my ex

>“Why do so many Americans think playing footsie with fringe hate groups isn’t a disqualifier from polite society, much less the presidency?” Bee asked her viewers. “Maybe because that’s the message they get from entertainment giants like NBC.”

>Bee said the network “tacitly condoned a race-baiting demagogue,” supporting Trump (and his NBC show, “The Celebrity Apprentice”) while he spewed birther theories about President Obama.

>“I guess because ratings matter more than brown people,” Bee said. “Sure, he’s making life palpably dangerous for Muslims and immigrants, but, hey, he’s good entertainment!”

>“They’re not gonna be deported. They’re not gonna live under a president who thinks of them as a collection of sex toys. They’re not racist. They just don’t mind if other people are, which is just as bad,” she concluded.

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>It causes them to hurt us

BECAUSE I COULD NOT GET YOUR DELEGATES, I GOT HERS!

>associating with such a lewd, classless creature
Never. Enjoy your white trash.

>LITERALLY SHAKING OVER HERE
>TRUMP GIVING ME ORGASMS

>mfw Trump calls Crooked Hillary LOW ENERGY to her face live in front of the millions of Trumpamaniacs next Monday

I've been posting less, to be fair. Anyway, what's up user?

explain that picture?

>ahem

youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU

May Kek avenge this noble warrior.

Probably Soros and/or some other kike. Possibly also Media Matters/CTR/some other David Brock-run PAC.

Yeah! I so desperately want him to win the election.

Which one is she, again?

>midway through Trumps speech
>*cuts to CNN*
>"BREAKING NEWS it seems Jeb has rallied the guacamole community and sweeped all 50 states in the span of 5 minutes! More news after this commercial break"
>"looks like I'm not low energy after all, little Don"

You can come through, after filing all the appropriate paperwork and passing the vetting process.

When you get here, ill buy you a beer.

kek

Stay mad

You do realize the choice is liberal whores or women who love us.

>roleplaying as an attentionwhore slut

Explain lpicture please

>citing Huffington Post

She's the one from SNL that was ugly and unfunny.

REEEEEEE
Lugenpresse

Samantha Bee is a personification of everything wrong with leftism, shrill, annoying, you feel vaguely obligated to like it, and there's this weird feeling that she's simultaneously shilling HARD for the status quo while trying to sound like she's rebelling against it.

I swear to god there is like one guy at ctr headquarters whose sole job it is to get the first post in every /tg/

KEK WILLS IT!

Might be because of our timezones.

>Anyway, what's up user?

Stressing but excited at the same time. Million different things happening.

I don't get what the big deal is here. It just shows how much of a racist Trump is against the beautiful and noble Mexican people

i wish i could wear trump gear out here in los angeles but i will probably stay indoors for the week after his win because i don't want to get gang raped by roving blacks

What if blacks Chimp out on election day? Won't this force hwhites to stay home?

If they are chimping out they are too busy to vote

>jeans with a blazer
How disgusting.

you can go last pablo

There must have been a timeline shift.

Did they start up CERN again?

I didn't ask for these feels

STOP SAYING THAT GOYIM!

Why is CTR working a shift this late? Something seems fishy to me.

Why is trump such a pitifully bad speaker? He has the vocabulary of a 4th grader and he just regurgitates the same mind numbing phrases over and over again. Absolutely zero substance in what he's saying. I try to listen but i just cant.

Sam harris was right. Trump is nothing but a narcissistic airhead who sees the presidency as another step up the ladder for his personal glory. Looking forward to Hillary wrecking him on monday

I feel bad for the people in the Bush Vs. Clinton timeline.

No

Whites will not stay home that would start the day of the rope

>Aleppoman nadering greater Seattle
>Kitsap County loves my HILLARY SUCKS BUT NOT LIKE MONICA shirt
I think we can flip WA.

>here in los angeles

I'm so sorry.

THE NEW TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 20, 2016

LAST NIGHT
>Don Jr tweets our skittles analogy for refugee crisis
>angry, offended, butthurt liberals
>no real arguments offered other than "refugees aren't skittles"
MORNING
>Hillary cancels today's campaign appearances
>Trump tweet: "Hillary Clinton is taking the day off again, she needs the rest. Sleep well Hillary - see you at the debate!"
AFTERNOON
>word gets out that George HW Bush plans to vote for Hillary
>Bush denies he said this
>former Gov. Charlie Crist makes the claim Hillary is honest
>gets resounding laugh from crowd
>Trump rally in High Point, NC
>Ivanka gets her own secret service detail
>NJNY bomber's wife left to Pakistan before bombing
>bombers father reported him to FBI in 2014
EVENING
>Trump rally in Kenansville, NC
>Pence rally in VA, outdoors with heavy rain

>be alchemist
>try to make memes artificially
>perform Kekian Ritual
Let's see how this goes

Trump will win the Presidency of the United States 2016 and 2020!

Reddit fallout, plus Hillary had a minor seizure today.

And not just the US, the entire world will be much worse off.

have putin and trump even talked to one another before? have they even met in person?

One of John Liebowitz's merry cucks

So this is a Neo-con PAC? Don't these people idolize Reagan?

Could have sworn he helped better our relations and end the Cold war. Strange they're against that now.

Its a perfectly normal practice to run the same story with different headlines in different places, goys. Its just a kind of marketing research to see which sells better. Normal and legal and absolutely nothing to comment on.

Leaf genocide best day of my life

Whites better early vote for Trump for fuck sake remember they will try to fuck with turnout

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

Just remember that their is a version of you browsing Cred Forums right now in the Jebverse and he is possibly posting ironic Trump memes like we post ironic Jeb memes

nice leaf faggot

I recognize some of those pepes, I have a lot of them.

We need an edit of that pic that says
"please be my ai gf"

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA&index=105&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

What if BLM starts attacking old veterans for voting for Trump?

>420
BLAZE IT!

early votes can be tampered with

I am literally orgasming picturing Trump as president. The way he deals with Muslims isn't like a pussy, and everyone knows this. Muslims mostly hate America, and terrorism these days has everything to do with Islam. Do you know what will happen when we uncuck outselves and tell Muslims to fuck off? It causes them to hurt themselves and fuck off to another country cucked enough to take them in.

If only we had state flags so I could see how much of a fucking cuck you are.

If Trump loses what will happen to the memes? Will they live on?

Old Vets will shot them dead

>it's not even a word you dumb goy
Wow. Simply amazing.

What am i looking at here?

youtube.com/watch?v=NT783hZIUXY

She actually isn't. She's formerly of the daily show and left to do her own show on tbs. because the world needed another "dude, republicans, amirite?" Show on television

>It's not aboot me not liking you
>aboot

the (((Wall Street Journal))) ran the same story but with different headlines (because nobody buys a fucking paper anymore) as part of some psy-ops campaign. The headline 'Trump softens his tone' was distributed to more conservative areas to demoralize his base and 'trump talks tough on wall' was distributed to more liberal areas to keep those thinking about jumping ship in line.

If in the unlikely event that happens

Doom Trump will dominate the internet for a year

(((Sam harris)))

Looks like trudeau is still in the US for that refugee thing at the UN

Yeah, I'm excited for the debates but getting tired of the bullshit being peddled in the meantime. Wish me luck, I'm watching the debate with Cred Forumslacks irl.
I sure as hell hope so. There are dozens and dozens of Trump signs I pass on the way into town here in Snohomish County. Whenever I visit Seattle, all I see are Bernie signs and very rarely a Hillary bumper sticker. I hope the Bernouts stay salty.

>And the media's LEAST FAVORITE WORD award goes to the word that calls us liars!
What were they thinking?

kek agrees with you :(
it sucks so much. i also work in film and i'm surrounded by absolute leftie retards. some dumbass on fb said "omg hillary is just SO corrupt but even that is better than trump!"
i want to move out of this state, or at least up north, some small town in a forested region that rains 75% of the year but my fiance and i have to stay in this goddamn shithole.
more arabs in the last five years than i have EVER seen and i've lived in los angeles my whole life

Actual Mexicans are pretty based, its just the poor mestizo hordes we don't like.

Hillary will have a coughing fit during the first debate!

>trump
>losing

This

The version of me in Jebverse has been dead for two months.

always a million thank (you)'s for this

trump btfo

Same, my college has a republican campus group, 50 members, all super hard trump supporters, gonna be fun

As far as I know, no to both questions

I have no source tho

Holy fuck I couldn't have guessed that they were both issued INSIDE the us. you guys really have sold everything

DoomTrump will become a meme if he loses.

Let's correct this record

Trump is talking with coworkers at a resort

Clinton is deleting emails

Thank you user, this will now be my standard response to any and all leaf shills.

Aleppoman had a whole segment on KOMO where they talked about him and his rally in Seattle. I think he can pull enough away from Hillary to give us the edge.

What did KEK mean by this?

>Hillary desperately researching all her lies while bedridden so she can keep them kinda straight
>Trump so utterly prepared that he's honing his bantz
We're gonna win this thing SO HARD.

EUREKA!

How exactly are they planning on getting her through the debate? No way shes healthy enough

Can this hurt Trump?

The burden of proof isn't on you, dummy. It's expedient to say that the evidence holds that they have never met.

>If Trump loses
I find that harder to believe everyday.

Two different political leaning headlines going to two different regions based on their political leanings

checked

Obama has more lengthy and direct association with Bill Ayers, Rev Wright, BLM than Trump has with any of those alleged fringe groups

REMINDER

REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER

>Wish me luck, I'm watching the debate with Cred Forumslacks irl.

I don't have anyone to watch it with. :(

Only with dem warhawks and people with dementia who still think the cold war is a thing.

She has the 3 moderators in her corner.

I'll kill you last.

>Debate begins
>Clinton opens up by immediately pointing out how everything Trump stands for is racist
>Calls him bigoted, xenophobic, sexist, the whole shebang
>Trump tries to explain his policies but is cut off by Hillary's shrill voice screaming typical liberal buzzwords
>mfw

We can set up a watch party online and shitpost.

I did get a chuckle out of this, however

patdollard.com/trump-i-was-shocked-to-hear-putin-call-obama-a-nigger-means-he-doesnt-respect-him/

If true, I can just hear Putin saying it like "Nee-gar"

>reposting the picture because fuck you

>DFL scared enough to petition to get Trump taken off of the ballot
>gap closing

Don't count us out yet. The twin shitties are a fucking cancer but we can still do it.

>go to college republicans meeting
>everyone is unironically a jebhead
>one cruzmissile
>I am literally the only Trump supporter on campus
JUST

This took forever but I'm glad I did it
Post your state awoos fellow anons

Bait harder kid

Thank you, kek.

Obviously here but I don't have anyone irl to watch it with.

Nah. If he loses it should be Jeb.

i think he used the russian word for negro, still hilarious tho

>rise of
>step up
>loafer

Oversampling democrats is like cheating on homework. Come test day, you won't pass.

Well they got the part about her lying in bed right.

Trump is an ignorant, lying, orange faced racist. He needs to get off of TV. He is embarrassing.

Here (You) go, Argentina! Buy yourself something nice with it!

Tomorrow is my first meeting with my campus' college republicans. I hope to God they support Trump.

>shitskin
>black eyes and hair
>fat nigger nose
Kys

HAND OVER THE SECRET OF THE MEMES, ALCHEMIST!

To be fair, calling blacks Negroes or "neh-gars" isn't racist in Russia, it's just how you say it. Just like how in Japan or china 黒人 isn't racist, even though it literally means "person who is pure black".

(Although the Japanese do have クロンボ, which they're awfully fond of...)

Hello CTR
How much do you get paid?
>complaining about US president when he lives in Argentina

Just biding time...nothing's happening right now

stale pasta

There's that extession.
How is it called again...

Alternatehistory.com is fun as fuck, too bad they banned SM Stirling for telling the truth about Muslims.

Whites don't live in nogville

image that user.

A world that Jeb and Clinton are the only two presidential candidates and Jeb made Bush his VP

Is this supposed to be negative? A US-Russia/Trump-Putin alliance ruling the world sounds fucking sick.

Why does Illary keep cancelling events?

>Nobody knows

Where is she?

>Nobody knows

Wow...

Illinois Clandestine Meme Brigade reporting in!

welcome back!

putintrump.org

password: putintrump

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778445631949971456

Be sure to send them a scoop!

At this point probably only begrudingly, most I have seen were #Cruzmissles.

Your days are numbered you leftist trash! America has had enough of your race baiting, you cultural Marxist scum!

What state, famalam?
Nice, between him and Jillybean the Vandalism Queen, we might be able to make the unthinkable happen.
Nice! Be sure to find a qt3.14 Trumpfu. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be just seeing dudes.
>Hillary deleting emails
P O T T Y

>implying that Trump doesn't consult his meme augers and receives what to say from Kek.

>joining campus republicans

Most of them are the sons and daughters of country club republicans (Jeb and Rubio voters) Not the biggest fans of nationalism.

Godspeed white man!

>filthy guac merchant
>what a waste of dubs

Trumps odd orangeish yellow skin tone is a result of him having kidney problems
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaundice
Trump is hiding something

I think I need to make the canvas bigger so I can get a better BG image on my awoo

need soy fields senpai

>Nice! Be sure to find a qt3.14 Trumpfu
oh i plan on it, there were quite a few single ones at the first meeting

>BLM on Nov 8
>Block whites from polling areas
>"Muh Jim Crow"

everything so far has been test runs

>tfw this is the year republicans talk about sensible foreign policy and finding mutually beneficial accommodations even with people we dont like and democrats try to push a global ideological crusade and new cold war

Hillary will have a major stroke before the election!

>block whites from voting areas
>get fucking killed because whitey has trucks and guns
>whites still vote

>
It's not surprising that a supporter of Trump can't reply without name calling. That's the same thing that Trump does. Sorry but that is kiddie behavior and I have no time for it.

>What state, famalam?

Doesn't matter.

There would be war.

The teacher isn't White, that shit ain't right

If his skin was that yellow due to Jaundice, he would be almost dead and not able to move around much or do anything for that matter

I'm a white female too with no white bf, wanna team up and let a lucky white alpha impregnate us both at the same time?

I'm going to write an entire Trump x Putin porn fic and send it

okay bro, whatever floats your boat

A vote not for Trump is a vote for Hillary
I don't think they are at my campus(UW Oshkosh). The people you're thinking of would be at Marquette University or UW Madison.

He could take some time to flesh out points from his site. Just address 2-3 topics each rally briefly. Some of them haven't been mentioned in ages, like healthcare and nationwide concealed carry.

Friendly reminder that even if Trump gets 270 electoral votes, Trump can't win

The people DO NOT decide who the president is

The electors DO

Period.

The will of America will be heard in December no matter what

>Where is she?
Sleeping. In a coffin.

Hillary will have a blood clot before the election!

do it my based mexican

inverse.com/article/11909-how-chemistry-might-explain-donald-trump-s-weird-orange-skin
Trump is sick

The fact that they believed all of CNN's lies has me worried. I would have thought millennials would like him better than other Republicans.

The only one I agreed with on anything was the cruzlim, and he was such a walking meme he literally couldn't understand the concept of Donald having more delegates, and used phrases like "vote your conscience."

I was just happy to get a cornfield one famalam. Would love a soy bean field one though.

You should. Alaskanons would probably appreciate.

Pandering to the black vote by showing them she's as lazy as they are.

Can you maybe mail one up to me? The only luck I have is with girls from eastern WA or imports from out of state.
I'm just saying that you could find people to go with you if you wanted.

OFF BY TWO

so close ;_; god damn it

welp. Let's see what Kek had to say

>even if Trump gets 270 electors votes

That literally means he wins the electors CTRshill

Can someone please make like a comparison of Hilary and Trump on rallys and events i think it can be a great idea to post on social media

>a fucking leaf

Do it based beanbro

Post it here (or pastebin or something) also

>tfw when no ai gf to kill leafs with

I'm still here

Based Cheese Neighbor!

A FUCKING

CUNT

Everyone I know is a bluepill or is apathetic.

I'll likely have no one to celebrate with on November 8th.

Am also in LA. I am follower of kek. Get the Cthulhu 2016 version (make America hate again) of the MAGA hat. It's a blast.

I know that feel bro, I just moved from Orting over here for college, and I know how troublesome it is to find a true trumpfu in washington

An addiction to crappy fake tanning spray is a sickness, yes, but not one we are all that concerned with.

>Friendly reminder that even if Trump gets 270 electoral votes, Trump can't win

CTRetards for sure

>first debate
>each candidate gets an opening statement
>Trump "I hope you're not nervous Hillary. I know this is a much bigger crowd than you're used to."

Does Trumo win the election in this scenario?

December 19, 2016

Remember this glorious day

DER LUGENPRESSE

What is with these neo-con fags wanting to erode every relationship we have?

Ironically, last semester during club recruitment in the big room with all the organizations, I met with the reps from the group. This was back after Iowa cuckus. I told them I'm voting for Trump. The group leader snarkily replied, "Second place, huh?" I asked him who he and others were voting for, he told me "The one true conservative: Cruz." A female member told me "Rubio." I want to see him now and ask him, "Who's in second place now?"

He wins in EVERY scenario

That
get will be the biggest get until
But even then the meme power is intensified by the 898(7)07777

FUCKING
LEAVES
GOD
DAMN
IT

BASED

>deebly concerned moderators.

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Spray-Tans-Can-Have-Serious-Side-Effects-Miami-Dermatologist-159150515.html

Hey I'm sorry I made that meme about you. There was someone in hee, thought it was you but guess not. Anyway, sorry. Not because you only like white guys. I'm not defending or offending, just thought you were Somone else.

Pretty sure I can use my spic powers to find another spic dumb enough to run them over.

This is so stupid. Just kill yourself

What was the price of Bernie Sanders new summer home he bought with dirty Clinton money?

>implying we care about what you think of us

When I visit the farmlands near Keewanee, its like home.

Lugenpresse was coined by Catholics against the lying anti-Catholic (((Liberal))) press in the 1850s.

$600,000

You build our wall on our southern border we'll build yours.

$600,000?

Trump is a globalist shill neocon trying to destroy America for all his Russian pals and financial doners.

like 600k

Reminder that the (((media))) will ALWAYS lie.

btw I used to be a trump supporter but I can no longer support this russian shill

Or maybe your color balance is off, either turn down the red/green, or increase the blue.

THE ELECTORAL VOTES DAHNALD

Alex Jones rant for those that missed it: youtube.com/watch?v=SXfym3Mf5-A

Truth

In English AND espanol.

Thank you for memeing this thread, fellow Trump supporter.

>"Unwort des Jahres" competition

What the fuck Germany

Based

Pac is soros. It is tied directly to dnc. Collusion. It's all in soros and dnc leaks.

please Kek deliver us from Globalists
amen

>GOOD, TELL HOW YOU USED TO SUPPORT TRUMP! VERY GOOD

It's actually a really nice hose for that money, he's a jewish rat but Vermont is GOAT for retirees.

Obama is against Trump... Check
The Media are against Trump... Check
The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check
The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check
The Pope is against Trump... Check
The UN is against Trump... Check
The EU is against Trump... Check
China is against Trump... Check
Mexico is against Trump... Check
Soros is against Trump... Check
Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check
Move On is against Trump... Check
Bushes are against Trump... Check
Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check
Hillary & Sanders are both against Trump... Check
Illegal aliens are against Trump... Check
Islam is against Trump... Check
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump… Check

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have. If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES all SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!

Does Styx browse these generals? I've really been liking his videos lately.

>trump is a dangerous neocon globalist in the pocket of Putin

Some time later

>trumps a dangerous nazi nationalist who wants to start war with Russia

Pick one

Anyone still doing the Clinton phone banking thing? I have a bretty good idea, but I'm not gonna bother typing it up if the fad has passed.

Trump can't win

The electors WILL NOT allow a bigoted racist to become president

EVER

Indeed.

The only reason I remembered the amount is because I went "wow...that's a nice fucking house for $600k wtf"

that's smart, network, you can get a great job, get involved with politics, they look for puppets who are not associated with them to be put in charge of things to diffuse negativity towards them.

The fad hasn't passed.

Probably.

STYX MAKE MORE OCCULT VIDEOS I DON'T NEED A REHASH OF Cred Forums HAPPENINGS.

>Lying, evasion and subsidies through the father - This is how Donald Trump has collected his million possessions

This is how our jewed media tells writes about Trump while Hillary get's almost none of the negative news goverage. Use google translate because I am being too lazy to translate that shit fully.

iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2016092022344380_ul.shtml

Makes me sick.

anyone know who this is next to oswalt?

If your so sure the electors won't vote for him why even bother shilling?

Face it you know our magiks are to strong for mere mortals

WITNESSED

TRUMP IS A CONFIRMED NAZI THEN

JUST LOOK AT THIS MAP THAT SHOWS THAT AND NOT THE OPPOSITE

I haven't seen him post since the 9/11 hillary collapse

And it wasn't in a Trumpgen thread

But I'm sure he hangs out

I used to be like you guys. all starry eyed with trump. but now it's clear to me that his cons outweigh his pros. putin is pulling trump's strings whether you like it or not. also his careless rhetoric dismissing nato has made us closer to WW3 than ever before.

>Pence rally in VA, outdoors with heavy rain

Sounds comf, thanks for the news lad

Sorry, man. We're here for you, even if you don't want us to be. I suppose none of us really want to be here, and yet, there's nowhere we'd rather be.
Best of luck. I'm having to grow my own from the redpill seedlings.

Lambright hitting home runs.

youtube.com/watch?v=5CpS7Q-6dnQ

>doesn't know how electors work
Nice try here's a (you)

l m a o i love this dude

I liked his video on Shadilay and memetics but I haven't watched any other of his occult videos. His garden looks nice though.

i hope him and joe can make up

>trumps in the pocket of Putin

>he's going to start world war three

If he's an eastern/Russian puppet how could he start ww3 checkmate

Then the faithless electors go to prison.

Off by two again

the failure physically hurts.

>go to the liquor store earlier to get booze for the debate
>go to a liqour store on the other side of town that I normally don't go to
>they have a 1.75l bottle of 2Gingers
>NEAT
>grab that
>grab a couple six packs of ginger beer
>gonna get FUCKED UP watching the debate while shiposting in the rolling sticky
>gonna watchc Hillarys campaign die in real time
>realize I might work the night of the debate
>mfw

When is it again?

>we can't have a world war if russia is our ally
I guess world war 1 never happened

>that stream of blood shooting out of his eye when he screams "KIKES"
Tell me someone else saw that.

He's master baiting you, if he says "rhetoric" anywhere in his post, you know he's trolling.

>shiposting in the rolling sticky
>not shitposting in /trumpgen/
Poor decision.

26th

monday

thread?

Do you make your own threads user? You should, I and many others I'm sure would enjoy the breakdown.

Plz paco doo eet

NEWT

sounds good m8. I work at a liquor store so I see a lot of stuff I want but can't afford. I want to try some irish whiskey but I'm more drawn to the Clontarf because it has a cool story on the bottle. Guess I'll just stick to my Ezra Brooks for the debate.

>Bush is #withher guys!
>"What? fuck off no im not"
>Whatever he was a terrible president!

It was pretty funny how this played out
How did it even start?

Oh my God Pekka fuck off and go shoot them or something.

doubles predict Joe/Don reunion

I know I'm just going along with the meme

Yeah but to be honest most of Western Europe and Japan and large sections of eastern Europa and south east Asia are us allies

All that's left is China and we know they won't do jack shit

>grab a couple six packs of ginger beer

Wait until the Brits get a load of this post.

Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt.

Die Lügenpresse*

>someone replaced the Hebrew on the prayer shawl with Nordic runes

I like it.

Thanks m8. I honestly think he is the better candidate for Mexico. The pourous border hurts people in both countries.

>meme augers
Fucking kek, please let this be real. The memes are becoming reality.

>NEWS ALERT! Deluded and sick "alt-right" Trump supporter attacks Iltalehti office and massacres the reporters.

Since I would prefer not to give the MSM or the government officials any more excuses to ban "alt-right" movements and actually ban free speech, I think that I will pass that.

Domestic Terrorism has more to do with these guys than Muslims. Same dudes using the same type of bombs, and vidyuhs show 3 perps planting bombs. These dudes look awfully pleased with themselves.

You mean (((Radical Islam))).

>I am literally shaking
That's the parkinsons Hill