Other urls found in this thread:

web.stanford.edu/group/stanfordbirds/text/essays/Sexual_Selection.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WvbLL8mmd6A
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3357552,00.html
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-europe-attacks-are-world-war-iii/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89716152/#q89720962
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

Is she trolling? Are there a lot of feminists who really think it's OK to cheat and lie about the child's father because of muh patriarchy?

egas

Ewww...
What kind of fucked up upbringing did a person have to have to think this was an acceptable thought?

I fucking hate this article for so many reasons.
But the worst one is
> "It's in the children's best interests to have the best genes and the best father, and that's usually not possible to get from the same man"
It's like they're trying to push the meme that women are morally OBLIGATED to cuck, "for the children".
This bitch needs to be fed into a woodchipper.

Is it really so bad if the dad never finds out? you get superior genetics and also have a great father, if the dad never knows than everybody wins.

>It's another "Cred Forums takes an image at face value and doesn't bother looking up the actual fucking article" episode

I mean, for fuck's sake.

stop bumping this fucking cuck thread

egas

It has to be consensual. The lying is wrong. You'd have to be a psychopath to think like this.
NO THAT'S WHAT FEMINISM IS ALL ABOUT NOW

The women that made the statements is actually being serious and i agree with her completely, i got cucked out of getting superior genetics because things like paternity tests exist.

>the best genes available and the best father, usually not possibly to get from one and the same man

wrong

>muh patriarchy

cry more, whore

sage

>the best genes available and the best father, usually not possibly to get from one and the same man

That's actually true, an alpha has less of a reason to stay and father his children because he knows he's desirable and can fuck any woman he want's a beta isn't as sure of his ability to attract the opposite sex so it's safer for him to stay with the women he's currently with and have children with them, the women wants her children to have good genetics but also wants a good father, and fucking chad then telling Charles that it's his child helps her achieve this goal

MUH GENETICS whiners should get postnatal abortions desu.

>literally destroying male rights
>to promote females having an even easier life
Very definition of inequality user.

If she has a kid, into the trash they go.
If she refuses a paternity test, into the trash they go.
If she refuses a prenup, into the trash she goes.
And this bitch seriously wonders why no one will date christmas cakes or single mothers.

Cuck threads go on /soc/ or Cred Forums.

The fact that a woman would be willing to lie about something so obviously important. Is sociopathic and shows a serious mental disorder.
Normal people do not think this way user.
If she wants to pass on superior genetics she would blow her fucking brains out because obviously she is mentally ill.

I've never met a cuck in my life, i've met plenty of cheaters, but no man i've ever met was ok with his wife being fucked or raising another mans children.

I've met plenty of women though that were perfectly ok with raising a mans child from another relationship.

If that happened to me I would torture the woman to death. She can bitch about how sexist a paternity test is, but it probably beats having her fingers, toes, eyes, genitals, tongue, and intestines cut out/off.

She's just angry she's with herself for being a dumb slut so she's projecting 🤣

It's not being a cuck if the father never finds out

That's not a woman lol

france apparently agrees with this

how very progressive and european of them

wrong

an alpha has the strength to keep his bitch and his kids close

how the fuck you going to make sure to protect them otherwise?

>Castration
>Slavery
>Selective rights
>Mass government control
>Surveillance
>Subversion
>War
>Genocide
>Substitution
>Eugenics
Yes, if you read their literature or listen to them talk, the things they come up with make the Nazis look tame.

Problem is they are women in the end and can't forward plan and are weak

That's misleading. If you think the kid isn't yours, then you divorce the woman and if child support is ordered you sue and the court orders a paternity test. If the kid isn't yours you don't pay for shit.

Horeshoe theory more or less. If you go radical enough you get really authoritarian. SJWs and the alt-right have a shitload of similarities.

>2009
Get some newer material

Good thing it's already illegal in the second world countries of France and Germany then

Every man that adopts a child is raising another man's child.

>>the best genes available and the best father, usually not possibly to get from one and the same man
For her

So it's Schrödinger's paternity. You don't know until you already divorced her.

The difference between the two is how they treat the masses.

Leftist won't let you sneeze without their approval
Right-wingers won't care if you died from sneezing

to some extent, but not always

see it's an evolutionary dead-end if your kid doesn't survive

fathers have genetic investment and therefore greater interest in their own children

QED

plus, look at healthy primates and other mammals. alphas keep their women

>not always

not usually

strength and control is the rule

fuck niggers are outliars

You're retarded as shit, an alpha male benefits his genes most by having as many children with as many different women as possible, he's able to do this because he's desirable, a beta on the other end isn't as desirable, he benefits his genes most by staying with one woman because he can't be sure he'll get another chance, if women could, they would fuck alphas and have betas take care of the children.

>feminism is literally anti-male
I am like, so shocked right now, like, literally shaking...

Feminism is basically the most childish social cause you can take up. It's basically devoted to the idea that women should be able to do whatever they want and everyone else should suffer the consequences. It's the single most self-centered ideology in existence.

>Is the truth anti-feminist
Why yes, yes it is.

I've seen this screenshot so fucking many times since 2009.

This one and the French illegal paternity test one.

It's so old. So very old.

They don't even try and fucking hide it.

Feminism is clearly now about having power OVER men. They even manipulate the argument by using the "think of the children" line.

>an alpha male benefits his genes most by having as many children with as many different women as possible

nah, if you can't keep your kids close then you're not protecting them

a city is a large funeral, these days (pic related)

and them genes pass themselves on

and a man can keep multiple women

it's called polygamy, and it's quite common

>superior genetics
Oh, so she's good with gassing the kikes too, then

This is exactly right, and when you call them on this bullshit they stick their fingers in their ears and start screaming about how you mansplaining or some shit.

Fucking infuriating. Women's suffrage was the beginning of the downfall of western society.

>Be France
>try to "preserve the peace" in French families
>force a man to divorce his wife just to get a paternity test
France was a mistake.

I'm willing to bet that if you have a suspicion you could conditionally file for divorce. If she isn't lying she may be hurt you don't trust her, but probably wouldn't ultimately hold it against you.

False. You go far enough to the right and you get the authoritarian right. Politics is a 2d compass where freedom isn't necessarily a characteristic of the right. The far right here would be fascism (like the Nazis). Both are just as authoritarian and both suck. You could also be a libertarian left or libertarian right person, but those generally seek social anarchy when taken to the extreme (though in slightly different ways).

The only characteristic of the right is economic freedom (though sometimes the right takes it so far that this doesn't apply to everybody, like the Nazis taking over jewish businesses).

It's surely a good thing that genetics are so simple that genetic quality is observable externally, it's not like a tall good looking guy could have a host of recessive genetic disorders that didnt show up in him, I'm sick of idiots talking about genetics thinking that the tiny portion used that showe outward appearance deems quality

This

Honestly I'd love to torture a feminist. Any other Cred Forumsacks feel the same?

>into the wood chipper

this needs to memed way, way more often.

If the cuck is ok with it, sure. Not every man is a cuck

>I'm sick of idiots talking about genetics thinking that the tiny portion used that showe outward appearance deems quality

It may not entirely but outwards appears is the best way to evaluate someones genetic health on a purely evolutionary context, there's a good reason women like tall men.

outwards appearance*

Biches are mad yo.
If I'll ever meet one that will not be stupid cunt/whore with inflated self-importance I will probably settle with her
If I don't, welp, I'll still have my job, my house, and my time to do whatever the fuck I want

appearance is being-as-object

masculinity primarily selects for being-as-subject

this is darwinian sexual selection;

web.stanford.edu/group/stanfordbirds/text/essays/Sexual_Selection.html

times of peace select for females choose

times of war select for males compete among themselves for access, etc.

yin and yang ho

Its an attempt to evaluate but all genetics is dogshit tier since its built on random mutations, you can't tell if somebody is more prone to cancer or paranoia, being tall can be caused by genetic deformities that will cause life long issues, it's primitive thinking to believe you can choose a good mate based on how they look on the outside but after genetic modification becomes available it'll be irrelevant anyway

I know one that is raising another dude's kid. :( He doesn't seem to mind, got several of his own now.

Correct, science is anti-feminist.

For once, Leaf, I second that

Cheating is a contractual violation and thus is a violation of the NAP. Hence if a spouse cheats and DNA proves violation of contract, the offended party has the right to enslave the offender.

> The males whose tails were lengthened acquired the most new mates

>Why, for example, do female widowbirds prefer long-tailed males? Possibly females choose such males because the ability to grow and display long tails reflects their overall genetic "quality" as mates -- and the females are thus choosing a superior father for their offspring

This is the equivalent of being a tall male, manlets truly are cursed, sucks to know you're undesirable to most females because of your height.

You're not selecting for perfect mates, the goal is to select a mate that will survive long enough to pass on his/her genes and in a large enough quantity, if females could only have one child people may be a lot healthier, but evolution has selected for females that can have a lot of children because quantity beats quality.

>leftists pretend to be the group of people who are "pro-science"
>accept the delusion of trannies as everyone's new reality when being xx/xy in terms of whether someone is a man or woman is one of the most easily verifiable objective facts known to man
>"is the truth anti-feminist?"

She is a whore that wants to protect other cheating whores to the point of still wanting the cuck to pay for her whore behaviour.
She is wrong.

Anti-feminism is a synonym for heroism.

female choice is only half the equation

yin and yang

darwin wrote of 2 sexual competitive strategies

1. female selects (females objectify males)
2. males compete with one another for access to males (males objectify females)

you can have the longest tail known to widowbird, but if you can't survive the war your ass is evolutionary toast

yin and yang

peace selects for female selects

but this ain't the 60s, doll

*access to females

got me nice and triggered

Yeah okay you ideologue faggot let's brainwash people into "preferring" asymmetry

I think I'll trust nature on this one

>protect other cheating whores
Unless that cheating whore slept with her hubby.

Ever read about the Chinese Cultural Revolutions? The women were by far the most violent, and there violence was without notable exception directed against other women.

The second the patriarchal construct known as "the state" with its "laws" and "morals" deteriorates, women descend into fucking chimps!

You faggots realise I'm arguing for actual beneficial traits to humanity like intelligence and mental health where as you think it's good women pick pretty leftists because they're 'superior'

Uhh you probably don't want to hear this but handsome people and taller people are generally smarter as well.

Now read the argument the feminist is bringing up to bolster the claim that is a valuable deed to society.

>She continues, "but more importantly it's in the children's best interest to have the best genes available and the best father, and that's usually not possibly to get from one and the same man - at least it tends not to and undeniably, the ability to pass a child off on a man was potent female weapon."

If eugenics is the argument for her case then she is in fact arguing against the most effective eugenics program we know, the nuclear family. She's advocating a pack mentality where alpha males are spreading their seed and other men get to raise them.
We all know feminists don't think their ideas through because they are just an attack on the patriarchy and made up excuses to undermine our society.

A society of extremely intelligent individuals would suck.

I feel a-ok when these whores get killed and maimed by niggers.

true. it would be boring

youtube.com/watch?v=WvbLL8mmd6A

from the same author

You wouldn't have superior genetics, there would just be another person with superior genetics if your dad got cucked, you mongoloid.

wtf I hate paternity tests now

If she refuses the test and rather have a divorce you already have your answer

Everything she says isn't wrong, it's just cold hard truth, there's a good reason some animals just resort to raping.

this is the truth
if you had balding, 40+ year old obese women hitting on you daily you'd get fed up with it too probably

Well, men don't. So shut the fuck up about your hypothetical fantasies.

>it would be so terrible to choose from the 10000 applicants who want to bed me every day
>i get fucked by 10/10 Chad Thundercock and get the psychological satisfaction of destroying the other 9999 or just exploiting them for resources

Wanting to raise your own child is now sexist.

Sage you fucking cunt.

You wouldn't have superior genetics if your father was cucked faggot, you just wouldn't exist.

That is the problem that people aren't taught today and it's the reason we accept anti-evolutionary welfare states. It's not the good looking gardener you should see as the pinnacle of success in society when there are people that have accumulated wealth around them and are ready to have a family. Look at many of the success stories of millionaires that end up investing so much time in their passion that they great inventors and business men. These people had so much time honing their skills while Chad was plowing the field and in the long run the tied turns. Having a man that can "take care of them" is what they seek but instead they co-opt other means to sustain their parasitic lifestyles and so we end up with huge welfare states.

Female senses of today are distorted. Physical appearance is the only thing they have to think about because the state (ironically called "daddy state") will take care of them anyway.

the people that suffer the most from this fact are males, more specifically below average males, due to the internet females have a larger pool of mates to choose from than males, the internet is great but it put mate selection in the hands of females and greatly expanded the pool of males who would have otherwise been able to find mates but are now unable to do so because females have more to choose from. Being a chad is a godly blessing in this age.

She doesn't think it's okay because of "muh patriarchy", she likes it because she is a woman. It is in her gene's best interest to fuck Chads behind her provider's back. This enables her to get the best supply of resources for the best genes she can capture.

Yes, paternity tests are anti-feminist because they ask if women are telling the truth. We all know that questioning a women is misogynist because women never ever lie and are factually correct 100% of the time.

A man's life is a hell of a long time to keep a secret. The longer it's been kept, the painful it's going to be to find out you wasted you time on someone else's genes.

I remember reading this article when it came out.

I couldn't understand how anybody could take that viewpoint until I realised that it made perfect sense if you assume men have no meaningful interests of their own and exist purely for the benefit of women and children.

why you link this?

is ww3 starting?

any sauces? i'm genuinely interested

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3357552,00.html

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-europe-attacks-are-world-war-iii/

It's not illegal in Germany.

what the fuck, a great thread like that archived already, no replies or anything.
Why did it get deleted? OP, mod or natural death?

>might be hurt
>wouldn't hold it against you

It's like you've never met a woman, user

>The children of this millionaire are now suffering, because of a test the culture of patriarchy, not because of their mom's deception

>the children are suffering because the father found out

More like everyone is suffering because she was a slut

Uncle Tim, not heard that before, l now have a term for male feminists. Nice post

here it is

>you found out! wait! before you kick me out i want to make an argument that you should INDEED raise a child i had that another man spunked inside me!
>wait where are you doing? GET BACK!! NOOOOOO!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89716152/#q89720962

1 reply :)

plus, it's not the first time that thread has been posted

>usually
>clearly, the best genes are from an impoverished and oppressed POC
>the best father is a privileged FUCKING WHITE MALE who should sacrifice himself for multiculturism and cuckoldry

This is true. One of the hardest things in life is knowing eventually you have to settle for someone as attractive as yourself

t. 7/10

men sexualize everything
you probably described someones fetish with your post

Stories like that make my day brighter

The underlying premise still equates "having the best genes" and being alpha with not being married, or something. There's no clarification whatsoever. It begs the question of what makes the best genes. Most likely, the person with the best genes will extremely wealthy/intelligent and the best father, in terms of what's the best interest of the kid. The only connection to having superior genes and cucking a man is that the women would be more likely to cheat on a person with a better physical appearance, but I think it's likely that woman cheat with men who are professionally less successful than their spouses, and that's a better measure of having superior genes than being able to cuck a man.

YRYL material, that's not "true", that's just her vision of the situation, she probably see as "harassment" any guy chit chatting her just because that's how they do with everyone. Because she's so egoistic she think she's a fucking sex goddess that would be raped every 10 minutes is there wasn't a law against it. I'd like to see a picture of this bitch, she's probably "past her prime" 7/10 completely deluded because she has sex "friends" who pretend to like her personality just to fuck her.

Feminists should be executed, and if they resist - tied to a rack and put to the knife for 24 hours so that they may beg for execution.