Daisys destruction creator to face death penalty

Prosecutors in the Philippines have revealed they will call for the death penalty to be re-introduced in the case of alleged Australian child sex predator and 'dark web' mastermind Peter Scully.

Chief prosecutor Jaime Umpa told Fairfax Media that the 52 year-old Scully's deeds were the most shocking cases of child abuse and trafficking officials had seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbanetimes.com.au/world/death-penalty-call-for-accused-australian-child-sex-predator-peter-scully-in-philippines-20160920-grk65r.html
youtu.be/2s7paN4AHpE?list=PLtKArKK2vi6ST2EieFh-E6n3cNJH8zIbV
scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3498&context=honors_theses
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brisbanetimes.com.au/world/death-penalty-call-for-accused-australian-child-sex-predator-peter-scully-in-philippines-20160920-grk65r.html

Good fuck him

good

Wait didn't he commit the crime in Australia, why the hell is he in the Philippines?

Good. One less homo in the world. The quicker we get rid the fags (and by extension pedophiles) the better.

Yet you fucks do nothing when your own abbos rape infants to death.

Good

I'm pretty sure he was caught and committed his crimes in the Philippines. From the documentary I saw the videos were set there and that was how they traced it back to homes/places he shot at.

what did he do?

Intervention is racist.

Fuck him, I think a human cannot fall lower than him. Too bad he will never suffer as much as his victims. All of his "customers" deserve to be executed as well.

Daisys destruction video, google it. Or not.

noice

on the other hand, if it wasn't for fucked up shit like this, the deep web would be nothing but shitty contraband deals and dead forums.

>how to be placed on NSA watchlist.txt

tl;dr?

In it, the baby girl is tied by her feet upside down while she is sexually assaulted.The girlfriend also allegedly bashed the baby,who survived and has been returned to the care of her parents, but remains deeply traumatized and becomes hysterical when memory of her abuse is triggered.

Prosecutors will allege another 11-year-old girl whose body was found in a shallow grave under a house rented by Scully was repeatedly sexually abused by him and then strangled.

he basically directed a video of a baby getting fucked/ tortured

It's old stuff. As elusive and edgy as it sounds, you're not missing much by not seeing it.

you DONT want to know

From the article

>In it, the baby girl is tied by her feet upside down while she is sexually assaulted.The girlfriend also allegedly bashed the baby,who survived and has been returned to the care of her parents, but remains deeply traumatized and becomes hysterical when memory of her abuse is triggered.

>Eight other girl victims aged up to 13 at the time of the alleged offences are being held in witness protection while Scully pleads not guilty in court hearings that are expected to take years to be completed in the Philippines' log-jammed judicial system.

Why not speed up the trial?

I wish they'd do that. It sounds like he's going to take several years to even convict, though.

yeah, what can we do? it happens in hellholes out in the desert. we go in, we're rayciss. we leave them alone, we're rayciss. we send them money, they get drunk and rape more infants, we restrict their money to food vouchers, we're rayciss.

we put their problem children in facilities, we're rayciss. we let them out, we've failed the children because WE'RE RAYCISS.

we restrain them and hood them because they're literally spitting at and punching nurses and physicians, we're rayciss. we don't restrain them, nobody will put their hand up to work in those facilities because WE'RE RAYCISS.

we can't plausibly fund their villages because there is NO economy out there, which is rayciss. we offer to relocate them to cities and regional centres for better job opportunities, WE'RE RAYCISS.

we pay them hundreds of thousands of dollars to play sports, and when they cop some abuse for being ungrateful, it's RAYCISS. we decide to boycott games? THAT'S RAYCISS TOO.

we slather them over TV, we shower them with affection, we have entire programming hours set aside for them, but even that's RAYCISS because they just can't seem to get a leg up.

my family have lived with abos for over a century now, some have even taken our last name when they decided to come into white society, and i have always done my best to help aborigines, but it doesn't take a particularly smart person to come to the conclusion that they are royally fucked, and there is absolutely nothing that can be done in the current political climate. nothing.

they will fester out in their scorching little slices of inhumane hell while 1/8th aborigine posers cry foul and virtue-signal about their 40IQ brethren they'll never give a jar of piss about, and white guilt will flock to lick the dirt beneath them.

there is no hope on that horizon.

>Anglos

Disgusting.

Go to Cred Forums, start a thread with the title "Worst thing you've seen on the internet" then wait.

Ahhh... 33s... the gayest of all dubs.

wow I actually thought the daisy destruction thing was a myth. but fucking Fox News and dailymail came out with an article about the clintons flying on a pedo jet to pedo island to rape kids and no one bats a fucking eye. I used to think this occult baby rape was too far and bs but now I might as well believe it.

Is it the vid of a guy shitting on a baby?

Who fucking does that shit?

Didn't know Australia had the death penalty. Hang him.

Maybe I should read the op.

the only fair thing to do is to broadcast him being tortured live for everyone to see
preferably having the exact same things done to him he has done to children
hell, it doesnt even have to be free and they can donate the money to a charity or something

It's legal to pull infants in the womb limb by limb, what's so crazy about people raping and eating babies. Birth doesn't impart some special magic on a child and suddenly makes it a cognizant sapient thing, and if people are fine with eviscerating them while in the womb how far removed are they really from doing the same soon after being outside of it.

Anyway this person should be hanged, drawn, and quartered.

TOR Red room for irony?

>you're not missing much by not seeing it

I think that was self-evident based on your description. I'm glad that regardless of how far humanity has come, we still recognize that some sick fuckers just need to be fucking executed. The world will be better the day this cunt hangs.

could work

Ameritards thinking anyone cares about them.
We only care about your economy. You guys can just burn.

Not if his peers inside get a hold of him.

Good

Notice how all non-shitty Asian countries got capital punishment?

Another good step in the right direction by based DutDut
I've heard so many outrageous crimes over there that makes me understand that capital punishment is needed

He might get executed, he might not be.
There is no point in getting worked up over people like him.
There have undoubtably been tens of thousands of people even worse than him throughout history, and most of them have gotten away scot free with their crimes.

Just let the justice system take its course and trust that there is some sort of justice in the universe that we cant immediately see

Does organ harvesting or child sexual slavery generate more sheklels for the (((them)))?

I guess Asians are more in tuned with their "barbaric" side.

Kinda remind me the study about corporeal punishment effect on races. It has almost 0 "bad" effect on Asians.

Just the foreskin and occasional infant blood.

>then wait
wait to be fucking arrested, it's illegal to have that shit, a shitload of idiots on Cred Forums got vanned just because they had it

don't fuck around with that

Shit, just when I was starting to forget this guy existed you had to remind me. At least it is for a good reason.

>baby
>memory

I need this on a t shirt or something

He clearly does because he asked, you puff.

>But under current Philippine procedures, he would be released after serving 30 years and then deported to Australia.
>"We don't believe this is sufficient for these crimes that were committed," Mr Umpa said.

I'd let the sick fuck live in the worst flip jail there is and let the inmates torture him daily. I'd also tell the Warden to send the message out that he's not to be killed as that's a sweet release that that scumbag doesn't deserve. That pedo has to serve 30 years of torture and then on the last day, hours before his release, the inmates can tear him to pieces, literally. That would be justice.

>white """""people"""""
how surprising.

Pretty much the same exact bullshit here

That's one person I'd like to see get locked up. NEVER mess with an infant. They're literally the embodiment of innocence. Even that picture of the baby girl wearing footie pajamas in a microwave makes me feel upset.

WHY IS DUTERTE SO FUCKING BASED

This is exactly the kind of shit we need here, and a mandatory death penalty for muzzies since they do the same thing as this cunt (fuck 13 year olds)

Underated

Horrifyingly accurate, well said.

I hope not. He should suffer as long as he can.

so much this... how the fuck can leftists even argue for aborigines?

>says the most pedophilic country ever
Your national anthem is a kid getting fingered

They are brown

>tfw ive seen it

I mean... it was bad, but it wasnt THAT bad. People make it out to be the sickest most evil thing ever filmed, but all it was, was some ice play, a beating, and strangulation. It wasnt even sexy.

>Too bad he will never suffer as much as his victims.
Hell is forever, user. He'll have to spend eternity in the brimstone pits with Elie Wiesel, listening to him whine.

>It wasnt even sexy.

You sound disappointed you sick fuck

source?

Asians have no soul, they don't value life.
Africans value life, as something that can be stolen.
Europeans are the only ones that cherish life, and that will be our downfall.

Is that why Japan's flag is a blood spot on white cotton panties?

Why do White people have no soul? Serial killers and pedophiles and mass murderers (atom bomb, dresden, agent orange) are disproportionately White.

did she died?
>Asians have no soul, they don't value life.
To be fair I don't value pedophile rapists' life either. If you rape and kill kids, your only human right is the right to extrajudicial execution by right wing death squad.

Anyone attracted to children sexually needs to be killed, regardless of whether or not they've acted on their urges. Less than zero tolerance.

>thread about a White man doing barbaric soulless act.
>hurr durr asians are barbaric and have no soul

such hypocrisy, putang ina

Minorities kill far more people. They just can't organize killing like Whites can. Niggers and spics are doing random killings while Whites are killing for a reason.

Bring out the rope.

But seriously, Phillipines 'reintroducing' the death penalty? What kind of penalty have the presidential hit squads been giving out so far?

whites kill for pleasure. at least minorities kill for a reason (turf war, disrespect retaliation, etc).

e.g., see thread OP white man

friendly reminder that what happened to Daisy is just the tip of the iceberg when dealing with demon-worshipping elites.

Any apex debauchary, e.g. 120 days of Sodom, is a good mental prep for the kind of thing that is happening in the highest places.

This guy is just a poor schmuck that's not rich/powerful enough to be in on the systemic abuse. Fuck him, but fuck the scum at the top even more.

this guy defends a pedophile, molestor, rapist, and murderer.

>He doesn't know you can traumatize babies for life quite easily
Guess where most of your irrational fears come from, fuck face.

notice anything Cred Forums? they're mostly whites

jews are of the turkic-altaic race and therefore asian

I saw that pic on Cred Forums and if it's the same guy then I can't wait to see what they do to him.

Death by wood chipper,feet first

Too quick. This leaf has the right idea

They're mostly jews.

You can't reintroduce a penalty for a crime that was committed before. That's against the very basis of a legal system.

Best post I have read in a long time

dude you come from a country that has to routinely invent new words for pedophile crap in the hopes of camouflaging it to its consumers, media and the rest of the world... with varying success btw.

>
>The girlfriend also allegedly bashed the baby.

Reminds me of this scene.

>when shitposts get too real

Damn. That phenomena should have it's own name. Disenfranchised minority who are stuck in a negative feedback loop and nothing real can ever be done or said to help them because of the current political climate.

Fackin noice description.

the fuck are you talking about

blacks do this exact shit, all the fucking time

lol this is such a shite post.

the most compassionate thing to do is to colonize and manifest destiny that shit.

the land on this earth doesn't belong to any except to whomsoever is strong enough to take it

>colonize and manifest destiny
they already did that, built towns, and did some kind of forced adoption - state arranged marriage to assimilate them away.

but even half abo can still be completely shit, i know i have met some

imagine the scummiest white you have ever met, and imagine that he looks like a nigger and thinks he is a nigger, and is a bit dumber too

Childhood, not infancy you stupid dingus.

problem is that (((whites))) aka jews do it on a more effective and global level

>(((whites))) aka jews

This Flip is crazy. Blacks have the highest rate of nonsensical murders of any race.

Wtf happen with Daisy destruction

>leaving them alive

time for another campaign.

sweep away the darkness - follow the lady of the light.

So No Limit ist dead...

Perfect.

>he doesnt know about (((white))) pedophiles

Babbling fucking retard you are.
>at least minorities kill for a reason (turf war, disrespect retaliation, etc)

clearly minorities are too fucking stupid to live civilized lives so they get mad over there grass mound and kill anyone who looks at it.

KYS immediately

They will shoot suspected drug dealers in the street but they will house and feed this guy indefinitely due to paperwork? At least they're torturing him, they would have to be right

I hope he gets tortured before. I wish the Garrote Vil were still used.

he?
who are you talking to?
meh, here's your (You)

youtu.be/2s7paN4AHpE?list=PLtKArKK2vi6ST2EieFh-E6n3cNJH8zIbV

Former lefty cunt here. I cannot believe I once thought it was possible to fix any of their problems. I just trained a puppy from 2 months old last year and have never done it before. I learned quick the setting it up to fail was the worst thing I could do. I secured my yard, take it for long walks everyday and gave it strict consistent boundaries while leaving virtually nothing for it to chew/destroy fuck up.

Meanwhile I figured that people/children are much the same. Expecting non whites or non east Asians to be productive members of society who obey laws and are civil is literally like leaving a dog inside the house then wondering why it shit on the carpet.

It is in fact far crueler to beat a dog that eats shoes instead of putting them away and not letting the dog in rooms they are.

Honestly it doesn't surprise me Hitler was an animal lover. The man was deeply compassionate. I would love nothing more than the abbo comunity to assimilate and have a job/house/car dog suburbian dream. It is unfortunately beyond their purview. They proved that by not establishing large kingdoms and Empires requiring the organisation that birthed the modern world.

Just as I cannot expect my dog to mow the lawn and clean the house, how can any person with real compassion in their heart expect anything beyond barbarism of the darker races?

pic very fucking related

Myth

>Thoughtcrime
No. You're letting your emotions control you.

Emotional and retarded response. It would cost money to torture him just for your satisfaction. You shouldn't sink to their level, that just holds our civilization back from progressing.

We truly are in a position of obligation, colonialism was ultimately honourable

Colonialism on its own is not enough

and anyways, today we are facing a REVERSE colonialism, truly things are FUCKED

You are a fucking idiot.
They will remember.
Even your idiotic acting right now is consecuence of your probably abhorrent childhood. Or simply because your parents are siblings.

scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3498&context=honors_theses

How many students do you tutor English for? What is the minimum wage in Japan? Are Japanese girls as unimpressed with your plastic sword and cartoon dvd collection as American girls?

That man's going to hell. He's fucked.

anyone got the video? need to have a wank

Wasn't this released on Facebook one day?

They will not remember and don't link me to stupid opinions about whether they will or not since we already know they don't.

Good. I was discussing the death penalty with a friend this evening. He isnt for it. I was on the fence but in this case I am 100% for it. Film it. Fuck it, Let's PPV it for this piece of shit. He is useless to society. What a horrible fuck.

What did he do to actually hurt anybody though?

Don't be a faggot.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

What they ought to do is torture him to find out who bought the vids and stuff. We might find some people in high places...

My God man those are paragraphs stop it we'll lose rep

good

>Australian
what is it with you fucks

Find it on your own, Mohammed

liar. how about the videos of pinoys raping pinays and gang banging them

there are pinoy pedo videos

all that rape

your people rape more than whites, thats why you have to kill users, insta rapists, rape problems

you create illusions about your country and the people. fucken stop with the delusions already

Intervention Is Occupation

(das rayciss)

It's such a shame that the death penelty isn't employed by all countries when dealing with murderers, rapists and child abusers.
Think of how much less scum there would be in the world, and how much better everything would be, if we all just hanged/shot all, or the vast majority, of such people right after convicted for such things.

Do they have a airtight case, by western standards?

>liar. how about the videos of pinoys raping pinays and gang banging them
>there are pinoy pedo videos
uhm, how do you know this? I think I have to call the police...

he will die from some "accident" before he can say anything that will incriminate that sort of people.

just send that bastard to a south american prision, they will know what to do with him.

im pretty sure they are using white mans evidence, both australian and fbi

white man legal tipped off the phil gov becuase the phil gov is incompetent alone without the help of white man

so, the guilty verdict will be 100% locked in thankfully

You don't need to worry about 'Merica anymore. Trump will dissolve NAFTA. You should be worried about your leafy selves.

how do we know he did it? did he confess?

Yeah I mean usually they just post cheeky banter shitposts, but this is just taking it too far.

You're guaranteed to kill innocent people retard. Imagine being wrongfully convicted of those things.

because ive seen what pinoys watch by having phones shoved in my face while in philippines by drunk filos,

yes you should 100% report the behaviour of pinoys in philippines, i think it would be very worthwhile to report this to the philippines embassy,

let them know pinoys rape, and film it, they will be sure to assist you

There's 9 of his victims to testify against him, they found a corpse under his house and they found videos and photos.

You deserve those dubs my upsidedown friend

If I remember from the news, girls were found buried under his house, and I don't mean in the backyard. Literally under his floor.

Welp, there's only one possible explanation. Force them all onto a reservation and nuke it.

Good. I just read about this the other day, googled his name for pics of his face and saw him smirking post arrest. He needs to die.

the australian government recently said when an au sex offender travels to philipines, au gov emails or faxes philippines immi with the info so that they can block entry on arrival due to character grounds

instead, the notification is ignored and the pedos are free to enter "welcome to philippines, sir"

so Pi gov needs to step the fuck up and act of those notifications instead of accepting pedos money and tourism.

They are probably given free tours of the more expensive areas.

I dont want him physically tortured. I want him to feel the full moral impact of what he did and the amount of shame and self disgust that should entail. I want him to be psychologically incapable of fooling himself about the nature if his choices.

That's not pedophilia. That's misophilia. I'm an expert, I know what I'm talking about.

All this talk about daisy destruction got me curious. I'm going to download the video now. Let's see if it's as bad as they said.

You people are still normalfags compared to me. I'm the tru-channer.

This x100

so its failed to me if the president of phils wants to clean up phils,

meanwhile we are doing his country a favour warning him about our own convicted kiddy fiddlers, whenever they aet up to holiday there, for the sake of all childrens safety

and the cunt ignores it, because the pedos will spend money

pretty sick t b h, incompetence is no excuse

Wait daisy's destruction is real? I always thought it was a meme where everyone talks about somthing absolutely vile and says cryptic things and warnings about viewing it.

I can't have been the only one...

As far as I know Scully had no history of this stuff.

In fact it seems that he may have just done it for the money. He had fled Australia because he had been charged with some financial crimes and moved to the Philippines and produced sado-pedo porn for a living.

Take your juvenile violent fantasy out of here, bitch.

These points don't make sense to the post, chill out, We get it. Your PM is doing a good job anyway.
This is a fantasy drawing and the characters seem to be drawn from the first to mind of the "artist", Hitler warned you about the threat coming from Europe/America.

Its good to see you dealing with those Scum. If we didn't have "human rights" introduced by pedophile sympathizers in the ((("labour"))) party we would have done something.

Shouldn't you be happy something is getting done?

true channer
hasn't seen it

there's no one left from pre-chanology

This would be the perfect combination, for this and hard drugs. we do the case work, they do the rest.

what is the limit to depravity caught on film. no limit.

ddidnt the main stream news report a childs beheading recently by dune coons because he was a spy? and the kid was like 10 yrs old

what about the video from the 60s of the tranny fucking the horse head in the barn, from 30 or sobyears ago

what is the limit to depravity. there is none.

best gore and ilk are mainstream now

Do abos only live in the outback or are they coming to town from time to time ?
Do they even know how to drive ?
And what did the burger mean by "Yet you fucks do nothing when your own abbos rape infants to death." does that really happen ?

Like this?

Abos... are something else

What can be realisticly done about the anglos and its perversion ? We need to team up with the Asian world and genocide every single one of them, its the only way out If we want peace in the world

abos dont answer to gov, they want to live away from white man.

does sick shit happen? sure.

mostly in far remote areas.

no they cannot be helped, they are a lost cause.

If they can afford or steal a car they can drive. A lot of abos live in the outback, but there are a lot in the cities too. The American meant that our government turns a blind eye to guys raping their infants and killing them. We had a period were we would take all of the half white abos and put them in missionaries, so their is a lot of caution about taking abos from their familes now.

but asians arent people?
idgi

all he did was fuck around with some subhumans
#freethescull

no thats the grifter ( i have seen it btw )

cant be arsed clicking. a one sentence summary will do, if someone can be arsed to type it

shock vids dont add anything to my quality of life , dont contain value to me,

they all blend into one

don't give the link out plz

Trump will lose, the sjw, blacks, mexicans, Jews and Islam will win, We are going to die out. Our advancement as a species will then slow, we will never make it to the stars. We will all die here on this little rock.

>flying on a pedo jet to pedo island to rape kids
I know all hits in politics are "legal" but the truth is when he was doing all the girls, legal ones too, the politicians shunned him, ie they (Pubs and Dems) rode on his jet years before the orgies.

wow i always thought they are just even dumber niggers, because they made that dont sniff petrol song

You fucking lazy ass cunt, are you an Abo? And the video was the one you were talking about. A child of about 10 being beheaded.

>newborns fed to older children
>fetuses pulled out and roasted to be eaten by an older sibling and/or mother
>children beaten

and on and on

supposedly the perp in poop baby was Turkish

was alleged to be a kidnapping show, pay us or baby gets worse.

Can they at least torture the cunt for a week or two before they kill him?

I'd happily hammer the cunt for a bit

> Swedistan talks about the progress of civilisation.
I think you need to get back in the cuck shed.

Google it, then wait to be v&

Eh. They rape their own infants. Not our problem coppa

>progressing
We can progress by showing the other child rapists and murderers what happens when you get caught doing the things you do.
Hang him from a tree, leave him there for a few months to rot. Rope costs nothing

im not knocking your efforts to convert the web m, its just, im in bed having an early nite, being comfy

probably will eat in 20 or 30 minutes

then wind down for a nap

and i already have insomnia so the web m does not support me in my aim to have a comfy evening or to beat my insomnia by relaxing my mind, because my mood isnt the mood to see slaughter or to see dogs and animals even being beaten with spades or whatever

lowering my pulse rate is best for me

Songs for not sleeping in the middle of the road too.

>I've seen it
>not even sexy
Have fun warming up Tyrone's cock in prison you sick fuck

Sounds like middle ages Europe. What if European men used to play with their loli daughter's pussy back in the middle ages?

a class of their own

Those digits say you're wrong

got a link ?

Good, less trash to clean up.
Hope you plips don't pussy out because of our gov, just end him already.

i found the grifter.mov on my pc desktop after i turned it on one day, a few days after i heard about it on Cred Forums and they said to watch this gif that will hypnosis u, then i deleted it after i watch. i still dont know how it got there

grifter is fuckedddd

dont think our gov wants him back t b h

finally something good on this cucked earth

haha what do you think those smell like ha ha

synopsis?

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

So it's BDSM with a toddler of walking age. The usual stuff you see on KinkMEN.
Now I know the media lied and made up fictitious details.
Daisy's destruction is your typical bondage porn. Nothing serious.

no words japan

Here's proof that I watched the video.
I feel bad for people living in the US, they can watch 12yo Ahmed being beheaded but the moment that kid showed his dick in the video then it's CP and you people get scared about it.

Replace abbos with niggers and you got America.

That was the last part of the video where only the mom is in the fame. So technically it's adult nudity and not CP.

is love..
is life..

Way to wreck the thread, roach boy.

Excellent. Only thing to be done with them. No Pity for Paedophiles!

>Emotional and retarded response. It would cost money to torture him just for your satisfaction. You shouldn't sink to their level, that just holds our civilization back from progressing.
This. Execute them by all means but don't do stupid emotional shit that will likely create mental illness of some form because that's how you become Mudslimes who get hard peckers from seeing a thieve's hands chopped off.

I had to redpill people. The media is full of lies and sensationalism.

I'd be happy for our government to bring him back, so all Aussies could have a pedo punch on day.

Put it on the news what airport, flight, and what time he will arrive, so everyone can turn up and beat the fucker.

Then set up a house for him, and then broadcast his address. Also, tag him, so if he tries to flee, he will be tracked indefinitely. To make it even better, amputate both legs below the knees, so he can't run.

And as an added bonus, take anything out of the house he can kill himself with. And if he tries starving himself, have a doctor nurse come in each day and feed him by tube.

I'd happily see my tax dollars pay for this, just to see the cunt live the rest of his life in fear of the next beating, to the point he is psychologically destroyed.

What's in the pitcher? What happens next?

Kek
i watched the waves every day on Cred Forums for years too fggot, you're not special

>waterboarding a babby
What the fug lol

pedos are the lowest form of scum.

this is why pedos are bashed in prison by criminals.

pedos are lower than criminals, its the pecking chain. just accept it.

tell it to the judge

Do you mourn the loss of one of your national heroes?

>DAY OF ROPE WHEN ?
GOOD. I want to see this subhuman shit and piss himself while twitching out his last dubstep move.

Feed him to spiders

Why don't they just plant some drugs on him and then shoot him? Seems easier than changing a law.

This

Based Duterte wouldn't even need to plant them on him. He'd just go on TV yelling "the guys a dealer!", and he would be dead within the hour.

When called out on it, Duterte's response would be a hearty "fuck off faggots", followed by the finger

Says a cuck

Wait that was real? I thought daisys destruction was just a deepweb meme

Probably has something to do with the fact it was originally a British prison colony. Brits sent all their worst over there

Hahaha not sure if trolling.

If not, yes, it is true. Peter Scully, an ausfag and maker of the video, was arrested in the Phillipines about 18 months or so ago, with his gf, and they've both been charged for kiddy fiddling, and making CP on a massive scale.

The cunts a literal dead man walking.

When did the asian monkeys start giving a shit about pedophiles?

That's too painless.

RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE
>RARE

When we started telling them we wouldn't send them any more gibsmedat if they didn't started hanging the cunts.

Especially those fucken Muslim faggots in Indonesia

Fuck me. Posts like this make Cred Forums worth coming to. Unparalleled insight into another persons country.

>soulless
It's because we don't wimp out. Asians in general don't have to feel sorry for slavery of those who are noticeably different (eg. black, native americans and abbos) unlike your history. (worst thing is the slavery of our kind and that doesn't have huge impact on our cruelty throughout history) This result to white people from being a respectable civilization builder to a fucking cuck because of that "white burden" you feel but shouldn't have. You were "soulless" as us, friend.