CALIFORNIA Cred Forums THREAD

CALIFORNIA Cred Forums THREAD

POST CITIES

TELL STORIES

MEET UP

Other urls found in this thread:

vetogunmageddon.org/
youtu.be/3gmuir3bxwk
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Soberanes-Fire-Becomes-Costliest-Blaze-in-US-History-394145001.html
seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/10/bacon-jalapeno-stovetop-macaroni-and-cheese-recipe.html
esports.uci.edu/
canorml.org/news/Will_Taxapolooza_Kill_Californias_Golden_Ganja_Goose
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beverly hills faggit here

Nothing but bernie and Hill shills

SIGN THE PETITIONS

vetogunmageddon.org/

also fresnofags whaddup

Susanville reporting in.

I do not recognize Caliphornia's authority.

san clemente

chino

bump

where in san clemente?

Also Chino

Kingsburg
>mfw one of the few properties around my area with a well-kept lawn and a pond
>because of this the local frogs like to congregate in my pond
>fall to sleep every night to the faint sounds of frogs kekking

i pray to kek every night and i hear his blessing

marblehead

San Diego here 858

Sonoma county, most liberal county in the United States:-(

Oakland.

Dude I'm in Kingsburg too, I thought I was the only Cred Forumsack in this town.

LBC reporting in.

Some guys at my trade school have been shouting Trump memes, or mentioning how 'he's better than hillary'. My brother was a full bernout who now likes Trump better than hillary but is going to vote Stein.

I know we won't in any way go red, but it's nice to see that even the youth in this lost state are starting to wake up.

Also obligatory

>tfw no Aryan gf

Dope! Me and some friends from LA rented a beachhouse for the weekend out there. It overlooked the beach and the amtrak rails, was pretty dope.
San Jose native here. Was there for the Trump rally shenanigans.

Bakersfield reporting in

neat.
dont actually know where that is, but i used to live in Ladera. San clemente is just too crowded

oh nice

was it orange and like kinda at the end of a street on the corner or nah

Las Vegas?

yeah traffic sucks

its kind of in the middle on a hill

661 Delano reporting

Santa Fe Springs anyone?

Kek! I knew that was coming from one of you faggots!

MQQNEYES!

San Diego 619 reporting

Diamond bar is where its at

>delano
You poor man

Taft reporting in

Greetings from the 805

i went down to the indian gas station on sierra just last week and some guy was blasting alex jones. there's more of us around then you'd think

No but grew up in whittier. Ever been to Sakos? Some of the best sandwiches I've ever had.

your town is full of spics.

209, lodi
how is it going to end

This state is full of spics. BUILD WALL.

323 reporting in.

Texas/bro/ visiting LosAngeles here

>staying in Ontario
>everyone drives fast as fuck
>yalls gas stations sell liquor.. cool AF
>No guns.. WTF?
>Thank my hotel check in person with Ma'am
>get told not to be sassy
>Dafuq?

Trip out to Barstow much better
>See Trump signs and MAGA hats
>friendly people
>get called Sir
>actually wave at people in passing cars and they wave back

Hopefully the next earthquake/fire/tidal wave takes out the trashy degenerate bluepilled parts of SoCal and leaves based Redpilled SoCal safe..

La Mirada or surrounding cities anyone?

>MQQNEYES
Fuck when i first came here everytime i past the eyes I swear to god they look fucking creepy

but overtime i gotten used to it

I live in one of the big Russian / East Euro suburbs in Sacramento. Walking my dogs today I saw 6 Trump/Pence signs on front lawns and 0 Hillary signs.

>implying hes not a paisa that works the fields

this

once the wall is built im going to go see it in all its glory

Well it was more like some sort of duplex complex type thing I cant really remember the colours. Probably some shade of blue. Was a pretty wild weekend. It seemed like a nice town from what I saw.

Unincorporated boonies of Ventura County. Grew up in a literally 90% Mexican school system so its like I already have seen the future.

I like small towns and big empty spaces. Doesn't hurt to enjoy Mexican girls and food.

Bay Area, South Bay reporting

This is a /soc/ thread.

I'd rather post in a thread where we discuss California politics.

That said, San Diego.

Who /805/ here?

>Sakos
Not really, everytime i would go on slauson I would past by a few times been meaning to go there actually

Norwalk here

209 Methdesto,
With dindus dead at our feet, brother

I live in Oakland. I try to get down that way for the MQQN X-mas Party every year. Always great Hot/Rat Rods showcased.

818 The Valley checking in. Where my tweakers at?

On a serious note, I've done an LA meet with polacks and it went very well. We got beers and played trivia.

If you want to join let me know and I'll add to the group. No storm/identity evropa fags

Lbc nice I basically grew up there, Lakewood lol
My closest friends are all basically anti left wing if not Republican. I think that something about growing up here makes you resent lefties.
We're all "LA white" too, read mixed race

The food there is awesome check it out when you get a chance.

Wait do you actually sell gunsome in gas station food marts? That's cool if you do.

Btw the entire centeral valley is filled with MAGA signs every 2 feet on the roadside.

The whole valley is
You're acting like this is new

contra costa county

Whittier here, my brother went to St. Paul over there

yeah its pretty nice. expensive

they just built a whole outlet mall down the street from me though which is pretty good for clothes shopping and stuff

dude no way. whereabouts?

Last week i stop by Barstow on a trip to vegas. Pure trump supporters everywhere, if it wasn't for excessive heat and in the middle of nowhere i live there

CARLSBAD HERE
LETS MAKE A NORTH COUNTY SD GROUP!
youtu.be/3gmuir3bxwk

>complaining about off topic threads in a no topic board

Fellow 805 fag. North or South of area code?

valley fag. it sucks. everyone is an assravaged liberal. i hope it rains hardcore in los angeles.
i only know a couple other trump voters who incidentally are my best friends

Huh really? I'm over here right by the high school and there's a couple houses with trump signs. Have you met other Cred Forumsacks that live here?

See

Fullerton CA nigguhs

Who Beaumont here? Had some hobo with an axe get lit up by the PD at the Burger King last Saturday

Pasadena fag reporting in

Being surrounded by this idiocy so long is the biggest redpill. Someone here once said that people in Cali who get redpilled get redpilled hard. If we can just get organized a Trump presidency may be just the opportunity to set this state on track again. I've thought about moving before, but this is my home and I really want the chance to fight for it.

Haha lived there for a big chunk of my life, still have friends that got stuck there with kids or failing from drugs. Moved out to SJ 2 years ago though. Used to go to some weird parties in Deep and westside. I used DJ a lot of parties in 2010-2013. Good memories in a shitty town.

>tfw chino will soon be taken over by asians like chino hills

Right here dude. Central coastin' it up

Fremont here, some asks for the next few years

What the fuck is with their fascination with immigration?
>there is no water
>the roads are shit and clogged
>the roads are shit and CLOGGED
>there is no housing
>the schools are all impacted
>the grid is failing
>the air quality is noticeably worse

I could go on, why the fuck do they want to bring more people here.

And can we get rid of the fucking pajeets? jesus christ they take all the fucking tech jobs that should be for graduating millenials or tech workers. Shake my fucking head.

side note to this I'll be back home in December and was going to attempt arson on the local mosque in my town if anyone want's to join

Sonoma, Been seeing a bunch of Trump stickers and libertarian posters. That and Bernie stuff, not that much Clinton stuff, which is weird because it is Sonoma, I thought it'd be worse.

great, let's discuss where the state should be divided. I propose Sacramento.

>kik
You must be over 18 to post here.

If Trump is elected hopefully he will hit H1Bs as hard as he hits the bean infestation.

What would you golden staters say to us kicking your ass out of the union and selling you to Mexico?

Would that upset you?

tweaker here! not really but i ran into someone shooting up heroine inside of a dead mall, it was great. i'd be interested in a meetup

Vote no on Prop 57
It reduces sentences on crimes not classified as violent including the following:
>assault with a deadly weapon
>soliciting murder
>intimidating or harming a crime victim or witness
>resisting arrest that injures a police officer
>violent elder or child abuse
>arson with injury
>human trafficking
>several forms of manslaughter.
These people should not be let out into the general population

A CA femanon who is on Cred Forums if you are good looking you might be my dream woman

haven't seen st. paul but i know its 5 minute drive and its around the whitter union school district

Fuck off FBI

Ca alone is the 5th largest economy in the world. So fuck you we are the only state that could survive as it's own country cunt.

>implying California alone isn't as powerful as all the other states combined in terms of wealth and military

Just cut out everywhere that isn't naturally aesthetic (central valley & eastward). Then we'll have a nice rich state and a shitty agricultural wasteland.

kek, nice try NSA

user that was an artistic work of fiction.

venturafag here. i don't even know whether this city is conservative or libshit because i don't leave the house

Riverside here, it fucking blows, spics literally everywhere, but at least there's a few whites left out in the orange groves.

Your state survives because of the jewish film industry.

The fuck are you even saying?

>implying a beaner military can do anything other than shit itself when faced with ACTUAL White men come to fuck their shit up

Nice try, jose.

>honeypotting on pol

kek

you do realize that nearly the entire defense industry resides in California?

why would you want to sell your powerhouse to the neighborhood nigger?

my best friend lives in riverside and i've been a few times! i'm not really familiar but she was complaining that its gotten a lot worse since she moved back home from college

DTLA
Never in a fucking gorgonzola years would I go to a fucking Cred Forums meet up ever. I don't even fucking want to know. No. Nope.

Lol My grandma lives in Beaumont
Palm Desert here.

La jolla?

legit west hollywood here 323
gotta appreciate the Trump guys who trolled that restaurant here

My brother.

I'm in Stockton.

When will this state swing Republican? Our fucking mayor is a pedophile for Christ sake.

>you do realize that nearly the entire defense industry resides in California?

You do realize the troops that utilize that industry are all from Dixie, right?

Fuck off with your "muh beaner military skronk das rite" horse shit.

Your permablue ass would be out of the US and we'd be an ethnostate by this time next year.

FUCK you. FUCK your stupid ass state. And FUCK your "defense industry" filled with mudskinned subhumans that you call "countrymen"

I am a guy, a 6'4 /fit/ chad
This is all I fucking want for christmas, if he reks h1b ill be so happy

do you like living in dtla?

Somewhere near Santa Rosa

Yo bitch. Eat at Cliftons.

310 reporting in

what's your rent like

This isn't fucking /soc/

fuck off

which valley?
central valley is mostly red homie
/k/ and /o/ meetups are pretty cool. would totally do again

nah

Yeah it sucks pretty bad there's tons of bums, crime, and the place is generally just gross. Also there's always traffic and construction on the 91. It took me 30 min to commute 5 miles to UCR every day this summer.

dude I Totally mistook fermont for femanon. I fucked up.. I fucked up bad. Im just going to leave this thread now.

951, Lake Elsinore. Anyone around me?

Calm down Autismo.

czech'd

Fuck off beaners. No one wants you here.

How close? You interested in a meetup? (Live in Rosa)

I would fucking love this. You can have Jefferson, too; let Oregon have it. We'll take baja and the sonora desert, including part of Arizona. Fuck you bye bye.

Living in Methdesto north side all my life. Stuck in a shitty job and can't escape.

its ok italybro

sink a refugee boat for a nigga

nah san fernando valley.

clifton's is mediocre at best.

i fucking hate dtla lmao if its not the really nice parts (aka lil tokyo and the random restaurants/grand central market). i go like twice a month with my fiance and it's borderline disgusting when you have to walk through all the shit to end up where you want to go

Area Code Check.

Atwater Village/Glendale. Start again at my uni on Thursday and I really just don't want to...

Also had a few MAGA flyers stapled to telephone poles a while back. Took over a week for libshits to notice and tear them down. Planning on doing some myself in a few weeks.

not soon enough

So where's a good place to get an accounting degree?

Hide the thread then, Tyrone

La Mirada reporting in

Hello fbi

I grew up in Temecula bro, how's smellsinore treating you?

RIP Diamond Bar and Rowland Heights. Soon to be New Seoul.

Repping the smoking hellhole that is Oroville

Redding fag here, hate this place.

I don't want to be killed by some random guy

>go to California thread
>every fucking placename listed is a fucking Spanish name

Y'all deserve every beaner you get.

Danville here.

Pretty comfy since rich areas are Trump cept for the kids and single mothers.

Wouldn't do it. It's going to be automated quickly

TORRANCE STANDING BY

Monterey County here. Please help, we're on fire!

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Soberanes-Fire-Becomes-Costliest-Blaze-in-US-History-394145001.html

aight, me neither. Not gonna force the issue I just thought it'd be cool.

Cucks, The Thread

>Your state survives because of the jewish film industry.
>The fuck are you even saying?

>>implying a beaner military can do anything other than shit itself when faced with ACTUAL White men come to fuck their shit up

>Nice try, jose.

Wow, jewywood doesn't relate to California's Economy you fucking autistic retard.

Most of it comes from taxes, natural gases, and agricultural exports and some tourist money in there somewhere

Also about the shitty liberal gun laws

if it wasn't for that half of Californians would had a gun by then

Better than drunk Indian babbling for town names.

where my 213 niggas at?

>tfw there are never any on Cred Forums

Ontario

no. ktown is better, i'm moving this month.

I lol'd so hard at this, but hold up, a lot of our names are native american!

This place is pretty damn boring. I'm going to college here and there isn't really much to do. Most people don't want to hang out, mainly cuz of how hot it gets, or they're just lazy.

Modesto is where I'm attending. They offer Accounting degrees at the associate level. Can't vouch how good it is.

Feeling fucking Superior you fucking fatass

California would just fight back against a Trump presidency and honestly I don't think this place will ever be on track again. Just find some good redpilled friends that you can trust that's really all we can do in this day in age.

You'd be surprised, we're all on Cred Forums aren't we? Norcal is pretty damn right wing actually.

>clifton's is mediocre at best.

Bitch please.

It is cool knowing that there is someone else who browses here. I thought I was the only one lol

oh hello neighbor

haha no one who will admit it publicly but i meet a lot of people through my work and i'll be damned if i don't find one who reacts to cheesy Cred Forums bait

Santa Monica reporting in, I'm in the same boat you are user

I hate it too. I got a whore of a cousin up there with ethnic babies with multiple father's. Fucking chinks and spics.

Lmaoooo yeah seriously, went to school at Humboldt State and had drive through there all the time. Humboldt is pretty bad too though

the topic of rent in LA is too complicated to answer this. i'm also 3 dabs in to my bedtime ritual.

I think you mean meth amigo,
I'm just north of you

Chico bro, here.

i've been twice and the food is overpriced for what it is. i'm just waiting for their tiki bar to open, since its been a year in the works.

Nice, which one? Antelope?

Being a slav in Sacramento is pretty comfy desu

Yes I am, you shitty nigger

You still living over on North Cedar?

This is how I know you're also from Fresno. No one calls where we're at "Central Valley" except us, which is weird since we're smack dab in the middle of the San Joaquin.

619 Somalitown City Heights reporting

You look very punchable mate, no offense.

But I know that feel, no ones ever got physical or rude to me in person with the hat on.

butte strong
I live in one of those rare places where most everybody's both on welfare and voting trump

Brentwood -- Same exact situation here boys

Kek what part?

are there any white left in cali?

STAY OUT OF OREGON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

None of you fucks are going to meet up so why bother

323 tho

I met up with someone from /r9k/

We went to the shooting range to hang out.

This site is for 18+ only.

LIFT WEIGHTS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HOLY SHIT

GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT TOO

DO NOT
BE
A GREASY
FUCKING AUTIST
IF YOU'RE GOING TO REP OUR SHIT

Turlock reporting in, whaddup.

thats because you look like a mentally ill autist

trying to imagine what would happen if I walked in to any 4chintz meet up. you'll have to take my word because I will not verify this:
>resting bitch face
>big black bitch sunglasses
>old enough to be your mom

I can't even.

GET A REAL MANS BACK PACK ARE YOU A FUCKING POKEMON TRAINER

who do you think hires all the mexicans?

norcal

I'm white, but I hang out with people from Clovis (White/Rich Fresno) so most of my circle is white.

I'm right at the edge of the area code where 323 ends and 818 begins. Lots of spics at chevy chase but my immediate neighbors are mostly white or armenian.

everywhere in DTLA smells like urine. the horror is knowing the difference between dog and human.

are you japanese?

San diego, carlsbad, 760

Rancho bernardo?

where the 831 meme squad at fami?

I just live by niggers and spics.

I'm a spic too though so I guess nobody would want to hang out with me anyways.

Protip for you little user, posting your face on an anonymous image board, especially on Cred Forums is a really bad idea.

Samefag on my phone. Citrus heights, but on the North side of 80.

San Luis Obispo in the summertime

I use to in King City

I'm from Oregon and tons of rich white hipster are moving up here to Portland and buying up land. It's getting so expensive to live here

Do you go to Hof Brau for lunch?

Pomona/Chino Hills. I go to Chino Hills LA fitness

who /state of Jefferson/
chico reporting in

There's some faggot from San Jose around here that just asked me if I knew how to paint Gunpla.

Fuck no I don't know how to paint Gunpla you fucking faggot, and thanks for inviting me to watch Dota 2 you huge fucking bitch

I'm a spic and i always wondered why they kept the names... seems kinda dumb

Anyway i'm glad no one is exactly where i'm at cause i'd rather meet up with a girl instead of a guy unless we're gonna do something cool

Never understood meetups, most are just spaghetti dropping parties and small talk I imagine

Meh. I'm indian and just hang out with chinks and whites generally but am sort of a shut in now, only texting people instead of talking face to face or going out for a drink. There are some pretty hot latinas I know who live nearby but they're liberals.

*moving up here from cali

My sister lives in Encinitas, I'm in the area all the time and I'm jealous of how nice it is.

close enough

Oakland, SJ here. You ever had Homeroom Mac n Cheese spot?

San Diego 619 reporting.

Please don't explode the trollies, thanks.

Rather blow up the white house with king nigger home after his 18 holes.

Ayyy Lmao, I'm going through SJ Mason Lodge 10 next week

I'm living in Sherman Oaks temporarily. But I'm gonna stay around the area. I'd be down for a meet up.

Palmdale reporting in. It's mixed here. Seen some Trump, Hillary, and Bernie supporters

Tweaker looking for tin foil at grocery store. Ahem i mean Heroin addict.

on pipeline? fuck that place i had to jump through so many hoops to cancel my membership there

California is the cancer of america, that state alone is the reason soros always has it his way, it's the place with all the cucks and immigrant that always vote democrat and subvert the ellectorate.

If I were american I'd be so mad that one state manages to outvote the rest of the country, it's so retarded.

FRESSSSNNNOOOOO

Same thing happened in vancouver when chinks were buying up all the property there leading to anyone not making at least $500k a year to move. What'll happen later is they gentrify the area and rent just goes up and anyone who sells will turn a profit, but then only the rich will be able to afford to move there. Thus, people selling will raise prices, knowing demand for the area is there, and rich hipsters don't care, they just want to be in the trending area for the time being. Thus the prices just go higher as hipsters move in and locals move out.

woodland hills

Rowland heights reporting in, if trump gets elected can we deport all these fucking asians? Jfc

Anyone Lamorinda here?

ayyy Lancaster here suck my dick Palmdale you cucks

Who'd you vote for in the last election?

My nigga

>says a country that only exists to have a canal

I'm guessing Santa Paula right?

Right here, five cities area

Once the beans are removed it may be easier. If the state tries to stop Trump from doing that I'm sure he'll just swing the giant federal supremacy dildo obongo crafted over their heads, and the irony will be delicious.

LB AYYY NIGGA WASS POPPIN

>What'll happen later is they gentrify the area and rent just goes up and anyone who sells will turn a profit, but then only the rich will be able to afford to move there

>tfw my dad bought our house in a now premium neighborhood in Portland in 1993 for 60,000 dollars
>it's now worth over 400,000

First I'd learn how American voting actually works.

i'm so jealous of you. i used to go like five times a year to the central coast for a while and it's so perfect there :(

how you liking that ugly ass village

real nigga hours posting with my CA bros.

I like these threads.

It's SF and LA that make California go blue every election. If we were able to split up into separate states than most of the California area wouldn't be the cesspool it is. Plus then the states that are okay can use the federal grants on schools and useful shit instead of it all just going to welfare recipients and illegals

Its pretty nice, surprisingly alot of republicans for a california town

Better to be a country that exists for a canal, than the state that is contributing to the white genocie in america.

Whoa no feds fucking with Cali? Sounds great. Prob some midwest faggot scared of earthquakes

Being redpilled in the 415 is truly suffering.

It's purple I'm a Ventura fag too, it's becoming more conservative though especially after Obama.

Aye! Fellow Venturafag.

All the spics live in Oxnard so as long as your actually in Ventura city your among mostly fellow white men of retiree age lmao

m8 Lancaster is even more cucked than us

213 represent. Use to live in Koreatown

Garden Grove here
am I the only one in OC?

I think I might be the only redpilled motherfucker in this county.

>everyone I have worked with base all Cred Forums thoughts on FB
I'm dying.

I think you mean New Taipei

>panama
>white
get out. this is for cali bros only

FRESNO FAGS SOUND OFF, WE'RE TRYING TO ORGANIZE AN IN N OUT MEET

Yeah same here. Do you know anyone that's redpilled? Everyone I've met seem to be liberals. Family is too, sadly. It seems the only honest discussions I can have on politics is with Cred Forums. I don't mind it but it would be nice to have friends like that irl I guess. I'm not sure how to find them though.

Amen. I hope I get to see the day CA gets divided.

Im cool with Mexicans. Dont care for shitskin muslims. Mexis hate blacks more then whites so if they chimp out here we can hire them for dirty work. Keep the economy rolling.

Ventura is a working class city mainly, all the spics basically live on the avenue.

gun ranges. motorcycle meets
things liberals are scared of

idk maybe I don't go out very often. You know where all the decent non-degenerate qt girls are at? its tough out here

Went to the CCGS last weekend, that was fun.

707 reporting in, Arcata... know the right people and stay in the right places here, and it's ok. That being said a huge chunk of the population are self righteous out of state college students and/or lost travelers (often can't tell em apart) which is a shame to see on the way to and from work. At least it leaves plenty of car wrecks to clean and tweakers to arrest, so plenty of state jobs to be had. most people here work high hours for low pay, so for those that commit, it builds character.

I'm a spic as well. I really don't think that everyone on this board is white.

Anyone from Anaheim? Please don't hurt me.

Manhattan Beach here.

Trump is god.

>Be me, in California to see family
>Have to get to restaurant only 4 blocks from hotel
>Fucking PST
>I'm late as hell
>Running as fast as I can to get there before they off my seats to some trans faggot
>Run into pregnant woman
>She's fine but miscarriages
>In court
>Trying to get me for manslaughter
>Get state lawyer, liberal as fuck
>Argues that all that happened is that I ran into her accidentally and caused no long term damage
>The mother argues I caused her miscarriage
>Lawyer says I might as well of made her poop
>Fetuses don't count as human
>Mother is liberal AF
>Mother is fined for perjury
>Mother is sued for an attempt at slandering me, it's hard enough that I'm trans gendered (obviously not, my lawyer came up with it last minute)
>Has to comply otherwise she would have to change her opinion
>Gain $15,000

i would have definitely been there if i knew
i ended up going shooting with some friends anyway. you live in town?

I dont even fuck with the ave. Im a midtown, downtown, pierpont guy.

There was a thread about it yesterday

Anaheim 714 reporting in

Part 2. Now for the pink haired, handlebar mustached, anti-military bumper sticker, 'COEXIST' shirt husband. Kinda feel bad for him, he had to pay his wife's fines

>At bar, trying to figure out why they sell liquid THC to minors yet have no alcohol
>Someone taps on my shoulder
>Before I can turn it feels like someone pushed me really hard
>Note I said hard, not fast
>Awkwardly catch myself
>Turn around
>It's the fucking husband
>"You're gonna pay for stopping the biological development of my wife's fetus! I was going to be a step-father!"
>firstbarfightiguess.jpg
>Get up
>He fucking backs away and reveals his trashy looking Mexican friend who brandishes a overly detailed gas station knife
>It's fair game
>protectyourkneck.relatedfileformat
>Flip out glorious Kershaw speedsafe
>Cuck says, "But- but those are illegal! I'm calling the cops!"

I don't even fucking wanna know his logic there...

>Mex charges me
>Does a spin attack
>A fucking spin attack
>I take a step to the right
>Like, that was my entire evasive effort
>Throw my knife at him (as I learned from Afghanistan, knife fights fucking hurt and are a hassle)
>He shrieks and lifts one leg up while pulling his arms close to his chest
>Yank his remaining grounded leg off the ground
>He falls and hits his head on the wood floor, knocking him out
>Police officer arrives
>Is black
>"Oh thank God sir, this man screamed fascist remarks at me and then attacked me (note he didn't mention his friend) with an illegal weapon!"
>I'm going to fucking get arrested
>Fuck fuck fuck
>Wait
>What's that on his neck
>A "Don't Tread On Me" tatoo
>He's fucking based
>Still has to take a statement from any witnesses
>Bar is filled with fishermen, the most conservative people in California
>They vouch for me
>Owner shows security tapes to based cop
>Cop arrest cuck

Surprisingly a lot of college students are becoming redpilled, I've been able to express my beliefs without everyone disagreeing with me. In one class the only vocal Hillary supporter is the professor and a fat feminist with pink hair.

Epilogue

>Cop drags Mex out of the bathroom where cuck had dragged him
>Turns out he was deported cause he was illegal
>Learn later cuck killed himself because that was his polygamus boyfriend

All in all, 4/10, would not reside.

i was in the first cali thread

what was the consensus?

>Sell CA to Mexico
>CA nominal GDP: 2.448 trillion USD
>Mexico nominal GDP: 1.144 trillion USD

California's economy is comparable to France or the UK, they aren't getting sold anytime soon

red-pilled in downey

head over to the lock and key for the good brews

My dad bought our current house for $290k just over 15 years ago, it's up to about $820k as of this year. And it's a fucking single story...

You're lucky it increased in value. I can only imagine how bad people in the shitty suburbs near Detroit felt when their double story houses were worth below $50k after 2008.

Burbank, where the porn lives

please, please, please kill yourself

same here desu

I'm in Fremont too, wanna hang out and trade rare Pepes?

I'm east Ventura myself, but I do like to fish on the pier and bike on the beach trails. But yah I stay clear of the avenue too it's like the forgotten part of the city.

SD here. 858

Bought my 2300 sqft house in Rancho Bernardo for 500K 2 years ago. Latest appraisal $750.

Feels good

How do you register to vote in AUMA in California?

Theres 200,000 thousand whites in America. Minus 50k beta liberals, so 150,000 whites with guns. Minus 50k for for the Yankee doodle faggots so at minimum we have 100k armed rebels who dont fear death and actually know how to fight and kill. After the race war lets heat up the ovens and burn the Jewry.

West L.A. femanon here, though hanging out at my Mom's in my hometown of Hacienda Heights.

>Fresno
Nice poison air FAGGOT
That being said why haven't you escaped user, only the shitty parts of my family stayed behind there, can't even go to bulldog games anymore it's so bad. Flee while your lungs still work

san pedro?

858, pacific beach here

Its essentially its own shithole down there. Ya know that our tax money pays a percentage of the rent for the Vons right past the Mission right? lmao

Yeah, by City.

I usually go up Dinkey a ways to some quarry when I go shoot, since I 1) wont pay for firing line's rifle range access, and 2) because they don't let you shoot .223 in there and 3) cause the Auberry range is outdoors and if I wanted to shoot outdoors I'd go to Dinkey anyways.

People in pomona who are sick of the mexican and el salvadoran gangs are the ones I see sporting MAGA hats and decals. Also lots of chinks I know love him. But where I live it's either open liberal or closet conservative.

checked. Thanks. I'll try to look into that.
Yeah but there's a greater chance of the person that would reply to me to be white since the area I live in is blue pilled as fuck and less likely to browse pol

Salinas valley, good thing those the mountain ranges are protecting us from fiery grave.

Sonoma Proper checking in.

I'm a half breed myself, my mother is spic and my dad is white. My mother taught me to dislike illegals because she came legally and sees them as freeloaders. She found out that one woman she knows gets thousands of dollars a month just because she has kids. They were born in Mexico too.

ayo hol' up

949 here

also if you want redpills, ask any of the 8 billion viets around here what their parents think about race

Nigga, I'm from Clovis. Right-wing as fuck. We should kick it in Old Town.

The bacon mac n cheese is my favorite

SF #maga

howd my fellow CA bros get redpillled?

Nah m8, its best to go to Northridge. I'm going to college there and the girls there are white and cute. They're blue pilled but most don't even talk politics

Yeah I lived there for 4 years and worked as an emt running 911 calls, truly a shitfest

El Cerrito here. At least it's better than most places in the Bay Area I've lived in.

Fuck no I didn't know that! How long has that been going on?

temescal; there is so much good food here, why on EARTH would you eat little kids' food?

Drunk indians are fucking based. They will scalp you faster then a Mozzie can cut your head off.

Anybody in the El Dorado Hills or Elk Grove area?

Grew up in Memphis.

When you grow up around niggers then move to a place they aren't you realize how awful they are

>live in SF bay area
>meet 1 Cred Forums poster irl randomly
>he is a huge faggot who takes memes 100%
>he is in his late 30s or looks like he aged like shit

Irvine.

Starting up my senior year at UCI right now. Pretty fucking chill city, to be honest. The university is opening up an "e-sports arena" this upcoming Friday though.

Considering all the Asians, and with Blizzard right down the street, 10 bucks says we get a primo Starcraft II tournament tournament sooner rather than later.

Why haven't you killed yourself? Mac n cheese is delicious faggot

I use to live in KC
I would shoot around the San Ardo area

Half-spic here as well. My mom hates wetbacks too. Her side has been here since around 1900.

Living around these retards while being from a conservative family.

You became liberal? Considering Hitler was a fucking emo who oppressed those he felt oppressed by, was a liberal arts student, and wrote a book called 'My Struggles'.

What In N Out? Herndon and Clovis?

What do they think about race?

805 santa barbara fyt me

born and raised by a family who escaped the fsu before it collapsed, so they're super right-wing. then i lived around a bunch of brown people that solidified it for me

Grew up on 5 acres and shot guns all the time. I have a based dad who ran down and got an ar-15, which he later gave to me, right after sandy vagina happened

Since it opened. It was the deal cracked with Vons since Vons didnt think it was gunna make it and the city REALLY wanted that Vons there

I like Santa Barbara, it really is a bountiful city. My district used to be red but they took away Santa Barbara and added Oxnard which is basically Mexico. So now it's blue and we elected the ugliest congress woman. Pic related.

recent chimpouts and the evolution of blm and with Trump entering the campaign really made me woke

You'd think with all the wealth in this area people would become economically conservative.

North Hollywood here

>Woman

a-user...

mac 'n' cheese is one of the easiest dishes to make, i do not understand why you'd pay for it

here, i'll list 5 better restaurants in that area:
>blackwater station (new)
>that moroccan place
>marc 49
>cholita linda
>the bagel place
none of which i can make at home

Well our city council doesn't know the meaning of fiscal conservatism, they just spend on everything they can.

SF here.

Talk about a cucked fucking city. The old money literally have all the beaners convinced that their rent will go down if no more development is built.

doable.
in n out isnt far from old town and the parking is better anyway
yeah i refuse to shoot at the the rifle club unless i want to shoot trap, but firing line is the only indoor range i'll use

Yah I know if she wore male clothing and no jewelry she would pass as a man, not just any man though a manly man.

Apparently names too good for the shit living there.

Make sure to check out all the new people running for a City Councilman spot mango steeze

I think we have two seats opened up and three libertarians running for em

>Pomona
Ehhhh. I'm basically SCLA. The shitting ground of California. Hoping to move north soon so I'm not hopeless as I heard it's better up there. It's nice to know there are anons near by though. Hope you have a nice night man.

Being surrounded by bottom of the barrel niggers. I personally had hope in a few of them but they really are horrible. Dad is also with me since he got mugged a couple of times by them. I'm a hopeful person so I don't believe every black person is a nigger but goddamn there are a lot of them here.

You can't make mac n cheese at home that is as good as homeroom's, at least without cooking experience, time, and good ingredients

Not who you were responding to but also live in Santa Rosa, downtown. The amount of bums out here now is fucking disgusting. Moving to Ukiah in a couple weeks to be closer to family though.

Will be moving to San Diego next year, what am I in for?

>e-sports area
Wot?

Your mom sounds based.

Has Hacienda Heights become a place for old folks to retire? Haven't been there in a while and used to only go when it was the holidays to visit my grandpa's brother.

Oh shit waddup Peterson park here

The guy told me his grandfather basically believed we should go to a caste system with whites and asians on top and everyone else on the bottom since they're apparently only good for manual labor.

The girl told me that her dad half-threatened to disown her if she dated anyone other than another Vietnamese person, and why. A black person meant she'd be a single mother or beat up, an Indian person meant she'd end up smelling like BO and curry, etc. A white person would be non-ideal, but acceptable for the social capital.

mexicans, traffic, and high cost of living

Ukiah's fucking worse bro, the bums are overunning the WM parking lot. I grew up in Mendo, I miss it so much.

Better than Baltimore

I'm born and raised here but why do tech workers get so much shit?

They're eco-friendly, tend to be limp-wristed progressives and have reduced the crime rate in the Mission compared to where it was say 10 years ago.

that is legitimately false
seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/10/bacon-jalapeno-stovetop-macaroni-and-cheese-recipe.html

i guess you don't spend time on /ck/; i envy your luck

How do you like UCI Mr. Nguyen/Lee/Kim?

esports.uci.edu/

Yes, an e-sports arena.

Yeah I know, not looking forward to it. My family is from Comptche, lived there for a while and if I could afford a place in Mendo I would, I adore that coastline. Lost my job in SF though, worked at a tech company that failed right when my lease was up.

Honestly one or the nicest places in CA, it could be much worse, but if you're not used to California be prepared for a lot of Mexicans and retarded people in general.

sd is paradise compared to baltimore

Good night user.

Beautiful campus, great classes. Feels like I can actually go out late at night and not get shot, unlike being up in LA.

That sucks, were you living in the city? Or commuting from sr? You interested in a meetup at all? I could go for in n out right about now.

raised

Where?

New thread when

so far ive heard votes for riverpark and for clovis/herndon

>San Bernardino City
>81% non-white
>Republican Mayor

Cali peeps -

Do not vote yes on this Marijuana Tax scam law. They call it "legalization" but it's actually a shitload of laws.

right now, pot is basically decriminalized in CA with such low fines. Cops mostly don't even care and lots of times let you skate.

Here's what happens when they make it "legal" - if you grow and sell to your friends you're going to get busted for taxes.

- corporations can come in and grow / sell pot putting your buddies out of business.

- it says that all pot has to be in a SEALED container, which means that if you're transporting any weed that you bought or grew in a jar or tub you're automatically illegal.

It's just giving the cops more reasons to bust you...

VOTE NO

Not even NORML supports this bullshit.

canorml.org/news/Will_Taxapolooza_Kill_Californias_Golden_Ganja_Goose

If I'm shooting pistols I go to the Range (Brother has a membership and knows the people there from his stint in private sector security), never been in Firing Line other than to sign the veto petition thing.

Love the Clovis In-n-Out, been there many times.

Oakland
[email protected] Up for fun and stuff.

Commuting from SR, took the bus so I didn't have to deal with traffic. I will not miss the 4 hour commute at least.

I would but my husband has my car at the moment, he works up in Healdsburg overnight. Rain check for the next time one of these threads pops up, always good to find other like minded people in this area.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Even though it's a total shithole San Bernardino can be somewhat based, they used to be one of the only counties with shall issue ccw licenses, idk anymore about anymore tho.

I'm part of that 8 billion viets. My family are sort of redpilled.

My mom is half white. Her mom don't really give two shits about races, but my dad's side hates the fuck out of my mom and thinks vietnamese people are above everyone else.

It's not a wonder why I hate my dad's side of the family.

The "tech worker" is stereotyped by maybe 5% of tech workers who are douchey frat-bros who just moved here and don't really give a shit about the community they live in. They're usually not even really computer geeks, just some business dude who learned the language du jour.

The local media runs with it and uses all tech workers as a scapegoat for why rents are so high, instead of the real reason... decades of under-development and basically trying to turn SF into a living museum.

Not really, but it's starting to attract niggers from Compton n sheeit! I was born here when it was still almost all white, but that goddamn Buddhist temple it became caused massive white flight. Now the nips that bought up the houses and used to rent to beaners are starting to rent to to niggers. I hate this fuckingn place.

Gotcha, no problem I don't hang out with married women anyway, so it's cool. What does your husband do?

Either works For me.

Fair enough, also nice trips. He's a respiratory therapist. How about you?

Im from Connecticut but I visited Irvine since my buddy moved there a while ago. (he now lives in Laguna Hills)

Anyway he lived right across from the Ford and Mazda office buildings.

Cops really don't give a shit unless you're being an asshole. Been caught a few times, they just made me put it down the nearest storm drain. Used to grow so much you could smell it the sidewalk outside the house. Rode my bike by some cops will a joint in my mouth in broad daylight. They don't care.

Construction for now.

916 here, this place is fucking boring man.

Im thinking about moving to California from New England

>Im 24 yrs
>have 10k in the bank
>Only have a High School Diploma

If I move there right now would I be alright or not really because the job market is fucked?

any neighborhoods you recommend? Also thinking about going back to school when Im there possibly for Engineering.

GLENDALE REPRESENT

Clean and safe city, and lots of my people are here too

There's always mexican work, don't know about engineering

Mexican work? Dont they hire mexicans for that? I dont mind working at a bar and/or restaurant to make ends meet.

Lots of unskilled jobs in the Berkeley area. Great school system too. Lots of hot women. The liberalism though...

saem, what city

Construction/Landscaping are pretty big where I am. Sonoma County, lots of unskilled labor.

Sacramento.

In the north at least the specialized job market is pretty fucked, you should get an Engineering degree first. That 10k will be gone faster than you can imagine. I wouldn't personally recommend it, I have 10 years of tech experience but because I don't have a degree getting a job unless you know someone is tough.

Otherwise unskilled labor is fine. IT/game testing can get you a leg up while you work on the degree or connections as well.

>why do tech workers get so much shit?

The H2B workers (mostly Indians) don't want to talk to you if you're not Indian or work with them. If you work in a different department, they'll wonder why the hell you want to talk to them. I've met some really chill ones here and there but most just don't want to integrate like a lot of SEA.

The techies believe and know that their skills are wanted anywhere and everywhere. Once their annual contract is up, they can choose to stay with the company if the company wants to keep them or they can bounce to a different one in literally any large city in CA so rent, food, drinks, furnishings, car payments, they don't give a shit to their cost (and less stuff to carry/move if they want to live somewhere else) so they pay whatever the asking price is if it just looks nice, driving up rent in both that way and contributing to the cities getting overpopulated/crowded even more.

Literally a nightmare every day during commutes, I don't understand how people are willing to sit in traffic 1+hrs total every day being stuck on the same overpass or bridge.

Interesting. I can deal with liberal people. Ive dealt with them my entire life as they assume Im liberal as well.

Thanks for the info.

I also told Glendale was nice. Is that true? Also would 10k be enough or should i save up a bit more?

hmm, ill check it out as well.

Do you know anything about Saugus, Santa Clarita?

I visited this chick that lived there and I loved it.

What if I can live very frugally? Ive done a bit of research and read about people who move to california with 5k or less and no job lined up

Military dad raised me and my bros well.

>tfw most of his siblings and my mom's siblings are #withered

lol, Elk Grove is so boring i go to Sacramento with friends sometimes because by comparison Sacramento is exciting

I signed all of them.