Temple Mount Happening

Tomorrow is the day that we have been waiting for! In a few hours, I am going to ascend the Temple Mount wearing a MAGA hat and a Trump shirt, and I will take a picture of myself and post it on Cred Forums.

The Temple Mount is the most politically tense & volatile religious site in the world. It is full of Palestinians who hate us Jews. It is our holiest site in the world due to it being the site of our ancient Temple, and Islam's third holiest site due to their stupid mosque that marks the site where Muhammad is said to have ascended to heaven.

Wish me luck, lads. Soon, I will live forever as an internet meme (assuming I live to post the picture).

I was going to bring a picture of Pepe with me, but I don't have access to a printer. Next time I go up to the Mount, Pepe will join me. This time, however, we are going to Make the Temple Great Again!

What I'm doing is very risky, but I think it is worth it if I become a meme for the benefit of the future God Emperor of the United States.

***UPDATE***

I was going to go up this morning, but I slept too late. Luckily, Jews are allowed to go up around 1:30pm Jerusalem time, so I will still be able to deliver!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=iDHGwWYRlbc
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2006/08/israeli_soldiers_fashion_victims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7e8Pkn4hNtc
aish.com/w/46127727.html
liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1420301127
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I meant to change the first word of the post to "today," but it still reflects the original and says "tomorrow." Sorry about that.

6 MILLION MORE

g-d speed Shlomo

Just do it already. Isn't it like noon in Jerusalem right now?

It's eight in the morning. I'm going up in five hours; non-Muslims can only ascend the Mount at certain times on particular days.

Shekelstein, are you going to live stream this? I think that's your best bet in case someone alahusnakbars you.

What? You're in the same time zone as the UK? How does that make sense longitudinally?

where can we watch if we miss it on pol

good luck

livestream it

>canadian school system

Godspeed jewboy. For kek and country!

For security reasons, I'm posting a picture today. There have been a lot of standings recently, so I want to be quick. Perhaps I'll livestream it next time if it goes well this time.

in b4 OP doesn't deliver

*stabbings

I'm only posting a picture this time, which is still risky.

how bad is Canadian education?

fucking christ hurry up schlomo i need to be up in the morning.

can you take a pic with a rare pepe?

ask the kikes who write our curriculum

Why are there nigger ninjas (nigjas) at the temple mount?

stop

Plz take pepe with yourself
It would be ebin to see pepe started the 134234245th intifada

False alarm it's actually 6:20 in the UK. I always thought they were 7 hours ahead, not 5. I must've just passed out at the airport too much when I went there.

Shlomo-mordecai, if this starts a new shoah.... Oy vey....

>>It would be ebin to see pepe started the 134234245th intifada
this
Pepe must lead the happening!

are there idf up there?

This. If you do this you are my eternal hero.

When you say ascend do you mean like go inside or like climb up it and shit?

>Behead self and live stream it.

Godspeed OP.

יא דפוק אתה תמות

If you can't print a pic of pepe then draw one. It doesn't even have too look good, it only needs too resemble pepe.

Deplorable
God's speed greatest ally!

I'm about to get on the bus to Jerusalem! I'm going to hang out there for a few hours, pray at the Western Wall for a little bit, and then it's time to Make the Temple Great Again!

I'll keep you all updated.

> Mixing the meme magic with the holiest site of two major Abrahamic religions

This could genuinely cause WW3. Well done OP.

Do we have a holy site yet? Maybe Kekism should claim Jerusalem as well?

>walks up to the gates
>get stomped by a lesbo magav girls boots
Gl mate

If you want the cherry on top, you should hold up a paper with #stonetear or Paul Combetta or something like that

We need to organize a religion so we can claim discrimination on religious grounds when we're out larping.

This just in, local isreali man arrested for having nazi sympathies tied with the alt-right nazi group in the US.

Greetings and blessings from Poland. Mazel tov.

>those rare moments when you find yourself on the jews side for pure chaos.

She looks fresh off the boat from Ukraine

Kek, This OP.

Still, a pretty god plan OP. The world is watching!

I accidentally got on the wrong bus, but the bus driver, a fellow Jew, gave me back my shekels and let me get off at a stop that will take me to Jerusalem!

stream it, shmule

stop illegally occupying Palestine, fag

Stop wasting our time with your "I'm gonna start ww3" bullshit Yank'ale!
Get on to it faggot

Give back the lands to native Americans lunchbox.

Wait, you can actually go there? I thought its possible only in assassin's creed...
Did you buy the hat from ebay?

What a time to be alive! God speed, may you make the temple great again

OP is stringing us along, he's not going to do shit. If I'm wrong, may Lord Kek strike me down.

REEEE

>longitudally

I got the hat from the Donald Trump campaign website. I'm a dual citizen.

Reminder that OP jewed his way out of the true message

>I

muzzies would kill him

Not an argument

Literally nothing is gonna happen to you

that pepe is shit

>implying I would ever trust a Jordanian
Nice try, Ibrahim ibn Goatsnpigs

ULTRA RARE

Don't do it hebro

Wait and serve with us in the race war, we will need Jews on our side for this

Thanks, Aryanbro, but Jordanbro is actually right. There are risks, but I'll probably be successful.

g_dspeed op

Why not just brought a camera and show Pepe on the phone?

The only camera I own is on my phone. I'm planning on asking a tourist or a fellow Israeli to take the picture, I am going alone.

This. The Mount has maximal security and is controversial for reasons that have nothing to do with MAGA.

Make the Smug Pepe face in the pic, OP

I was planning on doing the merchant hand-rub.

Good Luck, I guess you could just be smug when you take the picture?

How are you going to climb it user? Do you have a ladder or grappeling hook? You better not fail and bring dishonor on the God Emperor

This is better

What do you all prefer: smug Pepe face or merchant hands?

Native Americans aren't being kept stateless in concentration camps.

Why don't you fucking kikes just gas the Palestinians? Get it over with, like ripping a band-aid off.

Sure the rest of the world won't like it, but it will never get easier than it is right now.

Merchant hands. If they offer to take a couple do both.

dubs say smug. But if you can please both.

Second RARE flag I've seen this morning.

So is this a big deal? Like can anything actually happen or nah?

I'll plan on doing both.

Earth is flat time zones are fake

Yes! Shadilay

tis just a proxy

Niceee

2nd generation most likely.

What does "shadilay" mean? I've been here for years and I just saw it appear within the past week or two.

2nd Intifada started when Ariel Sharon visited the Temple Mount. Pali's often riot whenever Jews are allowed access, and go full chimpout if religious Jews (illegally) try to pray or conduct a religious acts on the Mount.

Its this autism:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

S H A D I L A Y

Kike

Yes! ShadilayFrom my understanding, it's equivalent to "may kek will it" or "may kek bless you" it's absolutely complete autism, but it brings me great pleasure knowing when I say it to people in normie life they have no idea what the fuck I mean.

We are also approaching the holiday season, which is the time of year Arabs get especially violent.

this shit is what i dont get
why not make a fence around the temple mount and let the kikes pray in the yard

nobody there even knows what a MAGA hat is much less gives a shit about a trump hat

>gives a shit about a trump hat
even before trump started running he was widely known in the middle east
his shows were YUGEEEEEEEEE HITS

yes, they do get extremely temperamental around their holidays, I like eating or smoking around them when they are suppose to be fasting. I like to provoke a chimp out from them. The boys and I would do this throughout Afghanistan to piss off the mudslimes.

Sinister frog song
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

dont do it you fucking retard

if you are brave enough to risk your life this way then just skip the trump shit and kill niggers legally with army

Post a picture of the inside of bus that you are on right now, so we know you aren't LARPing and wasting all of our time

Are frogs halal?

it's an anagram for SAD HILArY

No but lizards are

I never understood why they wear picnic table covers on their heads.

>al aqsa
>picture is of the qobet al sakhrah
hmmmmm
about the frogs
by allah this is a very tough matter!
first muhammad said to never kill frogs but that could mean not killing them for fun
he also said eating anything from the sea is halal no matter what
so if you find a frog that had just died its 100% halal if you wanna hunt a frog thats not 100% halal BUT eating japanese live frogs could be the answer to this BUT im not sure if eating live things in general is halal
NICE SHIT FATWAH KAFIR

Depends if it's "blessed" or not

>implying those moron palestinians will know what MAGA means
i doubt you will make it to the news

Thats some nice looking stitch

Goodluck merchant bro
dont get killed

God speed Israeli bro

Godspeed user!

Mate, I saw your thread yesterday where you also said 'tomorrow'

Bump for the based merchants

Refer to the first post in the thread:

RIP Merchant

I am very excited

MAD MAN

Why so angry, Micheal?

if this post is dubs, op gets ackbar'd

>for the glory of allah

Make Madinejad Great Again!

Why did you call him "Michael?"

Valley of the Kings in Egypt. Kek's homeland.

Nigga I was down south fucking around with Indians last August and the Hopi and marginally the Zuni have fuck all because the land they were "given" is non arable desert and the Five Tribes are all fucked because of that except the Navajo who are rich by Indian standards and middle class at best.

The only difference between Palestine and Indians is that Indians are more peacable and were willing to set up treaties and live in hellholes of their own choosing.

Kek. Nice one, Persiabro.

And, you know, they're citizens with the right to vote and aren't being kept in concentration camps and constantly shot at. That aside.

It's actually not like that at all. I stay with a friend in the West Bank during some weekends and it's really not as restrictive as people think. Some Jewish and "Palestinian" communities live side-by-side in relative peace.

Based Merchant bump

mashallah brother!

>"Palestinian "
>""

>It's real
How'd you get an official hat?

Refer to this post:

Was literally in Trump tower, still couldn't buy a fucking hat...

>GLIMB D MOZG IN 30 MINUDEZ XXXXXXDDD

New to, I didn't know they shipped all the way to Israel.

i think you have to lie and say you're a yank

They don't, I was in the United States recently and I made sure to ship one to my parents' house.

It's a /mena/ meme I guess

>mena
K-kikebomb?

Hurry up and deliver OP.

Also for first in putting me in the screenshot.

I'm almost in Jerusalem. Jews aren't allowed up to the Mount again until 13:30 Israel time, so it's going to be another three hours.

Eh, keep us updated you crazy fuck. Does this count as "suicide by mob" if you get kill?

Good luck.
Don't include me in the fucking screen shot leddit .

>GMT -5
>Greenwich Mean Time
>Greenwich, England
Of all the places you would fuck up

Fucking pol. This board has turned into kike loving garbage. Fuck Israel and fuck your gay temple. America should have let Egypt finish you fuckers off in 73.

No she ded

You should live stream the process.
This way you can get stream snipped irl.

>Unknown
MYSTERY FLAG
Y
S
T
E
R
Y

I was with a tour guide and gave her cash to buy hats
She wasnt even a citizen herself only greencard

RARE!

East Timor, is that you?

>unknown
Hello FBI

what are those puffy hats?

Fucking autist.

Jews are such cucks.

>reclaim holy ancient city
>get some other irrelevant garbage bullshit land full of rubble and sandniggers
>literally fighting sandniggers to conquer their land so you can get extra sandniggers
>Sweden's top military minds can only dream of being able to cuck their people with such startling efficiency
>it gets even better
>remember that holy city?
>instead of razing the mosque and restoring the temple, as is your custom, you let them keep it, give them total control and allow them to mercilessly harass jews who just want to visit the fucking mosque where your holiest site used to be
>literally cucking their god out of his home to appease their craving for sandnigger cock

>Including a fucking proxy

Who is this Semen Demon?

HAIL KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=iDHGwWYRlbc

I've alerted mossad
you're fucked kiddo

>unknown
Started merging with Australia i see.

Hey user. AmA. I will help you to get there. I live in Jerusalem. Come say hi btw.

RAREST

BTW, GG Schlomo, if you survive

Good luck, friend. Apologies for ever doubting our greatest ally.

Pls do this and have gay sex on top of the Mt of Olives

Want to come meet me at the Kotel? I'll wear the hat so you can identify me

Btw I can help you with a pepe picture. If you drop by Cinema City Jerusalem its near the central station of jerusalem.

Behazlaha.

That's the Zionist agenda for you. The hate Almighty G-d and only care about power.

Jews like myself actually want to go declare Cherem against the muzzies and cleanse the land.

I'm at the central station now! I'll be there in a minute

Neither are Palestinians, Mike. The ones who live outside Israel have their own country with the rights to vote and kill eachother, both of which they exercise. The ones inside Israel are mostly middle class and enjoy equal right with Israeli Jews. Actually, they're often more equal than Jews thanks to a far-left Supreme Court and muh Human Rights NGOs.

Then do it. You have allies over there.

Hey OP, each time you've posted these threads I've called Jerusalem Police, Shabak, and the Waqf for good measure since I speak 3arabe. They know about you. Toda for being so stupid

Where in cinema city will you be?

Hahahaha my fiance-girlfriend is from Beit Sahour. I've been there by way of Jordan. Fucking liar you are.

Because it's their fucking land. Why not bulldoze that shitty mosque and then nuke Mecca from orbit?

>Getting assassinated/tortured by Mossad.
No thanks, I'll just wait until for a more opportune time.

I'm only walking there if you respond to this. It's a kilometer and I don't want to waste my time.

>I was going to bring a picture of Pepe with me, but I don't have access to a printer.

Do you have a green shirt?

Here we go... Hillary CTR shills are now reduced to snitching...

may you become a martyr to your cause, and stronger than ever before

Just because your arabs, your girlfriend included, love repeating the "Muslims are aggrieved and oppressed" meme, doesn't make it true. All Muslim living in Israeli territories enjoy a much better quality of life than Muslims in Arab countries

Shit's pretty fluid right now man, you could probably light the fire.

If dubbs, dozens of Paleshits will die of merchant army today.

but yeah, time to stop this argument because I don't want to hijack OP's happening thread

>Hillary shills
Hillary is more pro Israel than Netanyahu himself. She might as well be a Yid.

To distort silhouette from Hamas snipers.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2006/08/israeli_soldiers_fashion_victims.html

Its a trap!

Thanks for all the rare flags anons and proxyfags :)

>Beit Sahour
>Muslims
Pick one faggot. That entire city is Christian. I'm not Arab either. I'm white & conservative and speak Arabic.

Then let him MAGA. Why ruin it?

This will be legendary. You're probably going to be murdered. May kek protect you, based Israel.

If you strike him down, he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Uh, no. The most pro-Israel candidate is Trump. Hillary is more on the Marxist Jew side, not the nationalist one.

He will be known as the Martyr of Mount MAGA

It was a ruse, back to original plan.

Ruin what? Radical Zionists were enemies of this board until a few months ago. Fuck all this Netanyahu Zionist extremist boot licking. Fucking newfags. Anyway, OP needs to heed my original post. He's already got people waiting for him from several agencies.

Retard.

Not an argument

Shills get the fuck out

this is now a rare flag thread.

why do you shoot yourself in the foot?

what. a. cuck. 2.0

You can make all the threads you want. I've reported these threads the past couple days directly to the J'lem Police, Shabak and the Waqf. Everybody knows he's coming.

Pipebomb shes an American spy in iran and a tripfag

>It's a Mushit gets absolutely buttblasted over bantz episode

why do you care?

>American pro-Israel nationalist
>Cuck
Pick both faggot

why?

what about this bothers you?

Can't some fucking kike just wear a MAGA hat on some old sandnigger shrine without you sperging the fuck out?

Post a pepe you want to be printed

You mudslimes really make niggers look good by comparison.

>waqf
Ahaha as if they can do anything

Don't worry, I am taking the picture and posting it no matter what he says. This is our city and this is our Temple Mount.

Pic related is good

Sandniggers can't handle bantz

holy shit i though he was a guy. He was on here frequently.

Typical jew, no respect for God and uses the temple mount to make memes and to earn money (which pissed Jesus off).

No wonder the temple mount is in muslim hands now.

YA***H AKBAROKH

sing shema yisrael and film it.

dis one

I'm already at the Kotel in the ancient city, friend.

This is good too

Because I hate all religion, Judaism the most because it's the most obscene. Fuck their gay temple. They literally believe they will enslave the goyim when its rebuilt. Id prefer buldoze it and turn it into a Shart Mart, but next best thing is watching them be salty over Muslims allahing in it.

She left Cred Forums all together because some iraqi asked her nicely for her vaginal yeast to make a cake out of
It was p epic

Sorry was busy. ((((((((

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=7e8Pkn4hNtc

This is the correct pol response. This entire thread is full of newfags.

You aint making it far Sabra faggot. Shabak's been reading your posts since I emailed them

>temple mount is sandnigger shrine now
>sandniggers have it the majority of time
>it's all shit up with incest pedophiles
>jews being jews
>not just having a laugh about dunecoons getting trolled.

you guys do your best to take the fun out of life. The tenple is meaningless to us christians anyways as are all geographical locations when it comes to spirituality. The spirit of christ is within you... that shit is just a pile of rocks that sand niggers graze.

Goddamn fuck off already, mudshit

God likes memes
See the early biblical fan fiction (infancy bibles)
The Quran verse that reads "alif lam meem (al-meem)"
And god literally raining frogs on Egypt

Fuck off

Not so fun when you're the one getting blown out, Ahmed?

Buttblasted JIDF

Good luck user, I'm counting on you.

I'm white. I might even be a """self hating""" Jew like Bobby Fischer.

yeah, a large minority of them believe that... the rest try to misconstrue it as some kind of misunderstanding. Kikes and their mental gymnastics.

Sandniggers want your little girl's pussy and to end your life (especially since you are a banana man). The only reason they dont behave like this over in the states is due to their numbers being too low.

>alif lam meme
Horry shit, never noticed this

>Jews
>white
kill yourself, you defeatist kike.
Your Israeli counterparts make you look like a pussy

Do it Shlomo, fuck the sand niggers.

Let Schlomo here have his fun, faggot, best case scenario he gives us one of the greatest photos ever taken and worst case he gets jihaded by retarded Palestinians

Either way America wins

Idiot I've been to the Middle east numerous occasions. Lebanon, Palestine, and jordan with my Palestinian girlfriend. You're kinda ahbal.

hahah damn. and she left because of bantz? weak sauce.

>this is not an elaborate troll
>the long rumored jewish mod comes and shoahs the thread
>OP gets intercepted by the temple security forces

A 2006 article? Did you just Google it and post the first thing you found??

You'd call Bobby Fischer a pussy? He stood up to Jewish bullshit and was exiled for the rest of his life because of it. He was the bravest Jew ever.

Do it kike, make nazis proud!

...and your a dunecoon loving faggot.

It all makes sense now.

The signs are there, God works from the shadows through Kek. It's highly respectful as Trump is Kek's chosen messenger.

Don't get kill, OP.

Holy fucking shit!

According to Jesus it is very important and he was very emotionally invested in the place. It even lead to his death sentence.

Let's not forget that you can't just kick the Palestinians out of Israel; no other country will tolerate their shit.

We're proud of you son

It's so clear now. You're a gigantic, cucked faggot. Will filter your id now, bitch.
Kill yourself

She's better looking and more educated than any wrinkly piece of ass you've ever had. She looks Italian has a masters degree and is /fit/ like me.

>ahbal
Using Arabic on pol
C'mon

FYI user. Dont worry palestinians dont know who trump is and they will never recognize his merch. God speed

Yes, it is time for Kek take his rightful place on the Temple Mount.

Who said anything about moving them?
The kikes might have stolen the secrets of zyklon B

Lol holy shit user did it,check the Temple Mount cam

yeah, and jews dont exist anymore. No people leave their homeland and come back the same 2000 years later.

Israel is a giant larp. Sure, we could take it from them and make it all holy and proper... but then WE would be next to sand niggers the whole time.

Let the kikes kike.

Today all of Cred Forums will cheer for a Jew, truly these are strange and glorious times.

>Bobby Fischer
>Cück
I can't wait until the election & you newfags are gone

Btw user you are a retard you could print a pepe in central bus station in any camera and video store

Some shitskin neet trying to put together some fantasy about fitness and a gf.

I'm not there yet.

this thread has some good flags

Link? Can't see anything

which cam..link?

But a5i howa weld el kelb

>Dude we are incapable of sharing the same land lmao

Fuck Palestinians

what the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch?

You gonna make a new thread when this hits bump limit?

Yeah. gorilla warfare. hah.

>weld
aaaaaaa your a gulf arab aren't you?

Shadilay merchant defector friend.

May Kek bring you greatness

>talking shit to me
>telling me about your stinky bitch
>thinking i give a fuck about how she cooks

the difference in me and you is that I'm a fuckin dickslinger. You let this bitch drag you all over sand nigger land, act like a half ass muslim everyday, and argue about autistic shit while claiming to be le banana man.

I would just dick her down and leave, Achmed the atheist.

This. Can someone explain plz?

OP stand by the Israeli flag at the wailing wall..I am watching the window on the wall cam

Haha, mad arap nigger
Why are you outing yourself le nationalistic American?

link?

based merchant

La fuck khaleeji (literal) faggots. I've just spent too much time listening to khaleeji shit lately. My accent & dialect is a fucked up mix of shami, masri, and others

Someone post links to the cameras!

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

> greatest ever chess player

not if you count memes

I will, I'll be there in 15 minutes

>yfw his mom had a cake made with the exact moment he stabs the soldier as a picture on the cake

Fucking Muslims man

Listen Babbak I speak several languages. One of them is Arabic. Some of us Americans actually get out in the world and learn shit.

aish.com/w/46127727.html

take a picture of yourself posing like the merchant meme.

And some of us have better things to do than learn a filthy disgusting useless sand nigger language.

>Babbak
its habibi fool.

if you bother to read the thread he is planning to do so.

>Bombo Radyo
Its funny how they still drop redpills over the place and the government seems fine with that. I guess its one of the reason most of their radio host's die every five years.

Who wants to bet OP chickens out. I'll bet $100 of my mone6 to your $50 he chickens out

Whatever nigger. I landed a girlfriend, now fiance who is 15 years younger than me, went to graduate school, was a virgin when we met, and worships the ground i walk on. Enjoy your sluts.

im going to bed, somebody save OPs pics. I want them for tomorrow.

No joke id love to knock up a Jewish Girl. At least you kikes actually stand up for yourselves.

>shekels
hahaha its funny because your currency is called literal shekels

right?? im right about this right?

Kamusta ka pinoy bro. I love your new president.

why do you think we give a shit about what whore you are banging?

> a fellow Jew, gave me back my shekels
:O

Babbak is a Farsi guy's name. 7abibi is an Arabic word. I should know, i speak it

not anymore

checkmate kike

Ayos lang bro, though our new president seems to be busy doing his own thing and just can't stop his purging. Oh well, at least he is doing what he campaigned for in the first place

I enjoy them greatly.

I don't give a fuck about your love life nigger, do you think i'm doctor drew and this is 1999?

How much sand and donkey schlong did you stuff down your gullet to make arab noises?

I've already reported him to Jerusalem Police and the Shin Bet (Israeli FBI). I encourage you to do the same.

Shoo shoo look an emu

Those tabs

according to the country code tl (as in tl.gif) its east timors flag

You know he did that on purpose, Inigo

>using Internet Exploder
>having to google how to take a screenshot
>/mlp/
>watch anime
>reddit

are you memeing on purpose?

7/10, missing some /lgbt/.

fucking newfags

you leafs really are pathetic

liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1420301127

>It's an OP does a happening hoax and people tune into the website with the webcam while OP subtly enriches everyone in the thread with the jerusalem holy site and middle east culture episode.

this

>Let Schlomo here have his fun, faggot, best case scenario he gives us one of the greatest photos ever taken and worst case he gets jihaded by retarded Palestinians
those are both best cases.
worst case (and most likely) is we get a crappy photo of a neet wearing a maga hat while literally NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.

Because when muslums aren't committing terrorism and raping young girls they'rea surprisingly active in the BBQ scene

haha your a funny guy