More Fuckbook pics

So other than "the dindu nuffin deserved it because nigger," what makes this image I found today invalid? I'm legitimately curious and want Cred Forumss opinion on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/dindu-vibrations-the-beach-goys
nber.org/papers/w22399
m.tulsaworld.com/news/local/police-say-pcp-found-in-vehicle-occupied-by-terence-crutcher/article_d965a1f2-072b-57bf-a682-6b1cfb22b246.html?mode=jqm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So... Are you saying that this is an opinion Cred Forumsl?

these two separate unrelated instances mean nothing.
they don't represent a statistical trend

this should be obvious.
do you really nee us to spell that out 4 you?

Invalidity doesn't mean what you think it means.

The photos true. Black people do get shot more often even though they personally haven't killed anyone.

>the latest muslim terrorist
>taken alive

who cares?

after watching the video of the police shooting, it's hard to tell what is going on. They are too far from the camera, and several officers are obscuring our view of the guy who was shot. Did he make a sudden movement? Impossible to tell, unless there's bodycam footage.

Do you know how many suspects feign compliance only to switch to attack mode in seconds? I'll have to take the cop's at their word unless proven otherwise.

They weren't confronted by the same cop at the same time and place.

Are niggers learning to meme or is this a nu-male/hamplanet creation?

Hands up guy was shot a few minutes later while his hands were not up

Orange haired guy probably was not reaching for a gun while police were closing in on him

You don't get shot as punishment for what you did, you get shot if you resist arrest and present a threat to the officers.

A mass murderer who doesn't resit arrest shouldn't be shot. You're very stupid if you can't understand that. Dangerously stupid.

Fixed

Get the niggers against the Islamniggers

niggers are more likely to commit violent crimes and therefore cops are less relaxed around the blacks just like everybody else

the real question is, how is it that people are too fucking dumb to figure that out?

So going by this image, niggers expect me to believe that cops chose not to kill someone who just committed mass murder because he's white.

Am I getting this right?

soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/dindu-vibrations-the-beach-goys

Listen to this

I haven't looked at this latest case but...

nber.org/papers/w22399

>On the most extreme use of force – officer-involved shootings – we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account

These are just two random examples. There are plenty, in fact more, random white people killed by police than random black people killed by police. Nobody really cares about that though. We could easily find a white man wrongfully killed by the police and a black murderer who was taken into custody.

More important is the fact that black people are low iq (demonstrated in countless studies) and prone to criminal behavior. Blacks kill themselves at record numbers. Blacks kills whites far more frequently than whites kill blacks. Blacks, despite being ~13% of the population commit more than half of the murders.

But wow. There is one white murderer who was arrested and one black man who might have been wrongfully shot. I guess we should ignore everything we know about crime, iq, and behavior because of that.

thats what they actually believe

Fuck you more whites are killed by cops a year than niggers and more whites are raped/killed by niggers than vice versa.

I imagine cops are feeling pretty on edge right now since we just had a weekend with several bombings and a knife rampage.

he was a thug, and black... he was not complying either

>REEEEEE
jesus I don't know why I didn't expect this kind of reaction, but I didn't. I should know better.

so your only argument is noncompliance. I haven't seen the footage so I can't comment on whether or not that's the case.

this

That was so emotional. Put a tampon in your vagina, retard.

Yeah just trivialize the rape and death of my race as "REEEE" you piece of shit.

Emotional acts of evil result in emotional acts responding. It's a action reaction universe and you're a heartless piece of "human" shit for trivializing death and life.

Is that the Terence guy? From local news reports they said Cops found pcp in his car

Patsy > wrong place/wrong time nog

m.tulsaworld.com/news/local/police-say-pcp-found-in-vehicle-occupied-by-terence-crutcher/article_d965a1f2-072b-57bf-a682-6b1cfb22b246.html?mode=jqm

You're right, chances are the reason he was shot might be because he was big and black, which scares police nowadays because of those times earlier this year where angry blacks went on revenge rampages to avenge Trayvon. Not saying what happened is okay but I imagine the terrified white female cop was worried she'd end up like those murdered Dallas cops or worse (pic related).

It's just the current climate of affairs. Both blacks and cops are very jumpy around each other. The media is just making it worse. Almost ironic how people who post pics like that are actually just fanning the flames and making things more tense for everybody.

Some cops are just incompetent, like that chick cop who murdered a little white boy because he answered the door holding a Wii remote. This female cop does deserve to be fired but this doesn't deserve to be fed into the BLM anti-white, anti-police, anti-america narrative (but it will because that narrative is politically convenient for many powerful people).

White people get killed by cops all the time too. They took the DC sniper alive just fine.

this x10, normies can't get this through their thick skulls.

It doesn't matter if the guy didn't have a gun, it doesn't matter if your crime was going 10 miles over the speed limit, it doesn't matter if you were holding your finger like a gun at the time like a retard.

If you're not cooperating with an officer, and they have any reason to suspect you're going to pull a gun on them, damn straight they should shoot you, white or black. A second's hesitation can and has cost officers their lives, you don't deserve a full fucking investigation just because you're being a cocksucker and not putting your hands up when they tell you to.

Didn't the DC Sniper get taken alive ?

>didn't break any laws

>what makes this image I found today invalid
Not necessarily invalid but it is cherry-picking

He quite literally acts against compliance and reaches into his vehicle.

Retarded liberals so strapped for an example of a relevant white criminal that they have to go back 4 years.

Freshman high school students when that shooting occurred have graduated now.

Reaching in to your vehicle after having guns pointed at you goes a little farther than non-compliance

He did not fight with the police, They thought he was one of them, lel.

The big difference is that white people comply with police.

As a member of said race, I don't give a fuck about your maligned anger :)

Whatever you think of police, wouldn't listening to whoever has a gun pointed at you be a smart idea?

Not all blacks are violent? If 1/20 M&Ms were violent, would you eat a bag-full of them?

>Take PCP
>Ignore cops telling you to stop
>Go to grab stuff out of your car
>Get tazed
>Tazer doesn't work because PCP!!!!!
>Get shot

That is exactly how this is supposed to work niggers. Stop fucking reaching for things when the cops are telling you to stop.

That's exactly why were dying out, cuck.

Remember the bear spray nigger!

I seriously one day we can all come together and happily slaughter all those traitors

Would make a beautiful picture

Dude, I'm a ginger. This has always been my reality. Why do you think I give no fucks?

Can we just post more of this guy?

Why? He's not even attractive

Please

He wasn't resisting arrest because he wasn't under arrest. You need to commit a crime before you're placed under arrest, so if you haven't committed a crime, you aren't resisting anything

MOAR

Smart

>didn't break any laws
so we're supposed to believe a facebook post about some nigger nobody even knows about?
we all know what the red head did.

kek

>how is it that people are too fucking dumb to figure that out?
>facebook memes

I'm so hard right now

I honestly have 0 problems with police killing dindus. They're all criminals deep down.

This is shit-tier bait

I agree

Not bait if its true senpai.