Response to radical Feminism

Its mens responsibility to take our women back, not with force but with sound logic and disdain for their childish behaviour. The cuck men you see protesting with them and enabling them (whom the women have 0 respect for on a biological and sexual level) are a huge part of this problem. I have slayed enough "feminists" to know that all they really crave is a little discipline (tough love).

The only positive I can add is that many women who enter this phase in highschool/college are not lost causes but simply temporarily blinded to reality. It does scare me that this is now a mainstream position in academia. Please consider educating people you know about the very real issue of social engineering which is being deployed to children at younger and younger ages. Do not act like an irrational fool, like you see these women in the video. Also mens rights activism groups are not the answer.

(1/?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IBjem4NBuw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milana_Vayntrub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/?)

All that is needed is to educate the women you care about, explain to them that the leading cause of death for young western men is suicide. Explain to them that they probably did not know that because men, unlike women, feel shame in admitting their victimhood (any man with self respect should feel shame). This is why I believe the mens rights groups are extremely terrible for countering this issue, women are not attracted to complainers. Be stoic, explain logically to them the reality of your life as a young man.

Explain to them that you have never known the world of sexism that they claim exists. Explain to them they are simply parroting ideas of the past that are no longer applicable (never really were) and that the void they are creating between themselves and western men will be filled not by "strong" women, but by men who believe women should wear full body covers and be executed for pre marital sex. This has already begun to happen by the way. The importation of more and more young men from incompatible cultures, who are reproducing at much greater rates than the men who were born and raised in their (feminist) culture, thanks mainly to the welfare state liberals have created, and the safe space they foster for every culture but there own.

We are literally spending billions of dollars in TAX PAYER money to fund our own demise. This is not a racial issue, it is a cultural issue and if the feminists have it their way, before they can mutter the words equal rights, they will be raped in the streets (already happening) the children will be groomed for sex and pregnancy (already happening) and the single most oppressive culture toward women which exists today will their new home. (It starts with an I and ends with a SLAM). It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

(3/?)

The good news is that there are many great girls are out there who see through the bullshit and understand what is happening. Its important to not pretend you are a pro feminist because you think it will impress a female, do not enable their false narrative bullshit. Call them out on it in an understanding way, approach them with sympathy and compassion. Explain to them that you love women more than anything else and that is why it bothers you so much to witness the destruction of everything that makes them great. Be mature, be firm but whatever you do, DO NOT CONDONE THEIR BEHAVIOUR FOR VALIDATION. Virtue signalling as Gavin so eloquently put it, "drys up pussies faster than the Sahara desert". Mens rights activism IS NOT THE ANSWER. We don't fucking need to become like them with their bullshit groups and complaints. We need to work hard and build strong families, instill the importance of family values not through screaming or force, but through providing and setting an example that what you KNOW is true and you are unwilling to waste time with childish females who refuse to take personal responsibility.

(4/?)

Let them know that their attitude is the female equivalent of being a manchild. A state of arrested development where they can never truly be happy until everything they blame for their failures is destroyed. They don't actually know what they want. This is why its important to show them through your actions that you have a sound reasoning and a passionate belief in why you want the things you want. Not "oppressive" conservative values but a strong family, built on the foundation of love and MUTUAL respect. The belief in a lasting marriage and the importance of a stable home environment to nurture and care for your children. These are the things that the left is going after, they want you to believe that all women are evil crazy sluts but I assure you that if you set an example and show them through actions that you truly ingratiate your ideals into your life, they will be enthusiastic to help you live up to those standards. Please do not fall for the MGTOW (perma virginity) or MRA (male equiv of feminists) memes. They are just more tools of division.

You are a man, men have a responsibility (and privledge) on this earth to reproduce in a stable environment and provide and protect their families with their lives. Consider joining a religion, not for the religion, but for the community and family support structures. The ideals of a marriage of love to benefit the children. The idea that mean and women NEED each other to work equally in maintaining the sanctity of not only the marriage, but the culture on which our society grows.

(5/5)

I could ramble all day so I will finish with this; YOU ARE A MAN, START ACTING LIKE ONE. #MAGA

I typed all this out in about 10 minutes completely freestyle with no editing. Please try and forgive any minor mistakes in grammar and try and discuss the overall themes.

Here is youtube video that gives you a taste of what feminism is today.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IBjem4NBuw

May I ask why you posed a jewess?

Because you posted a jewess. A Kazakh jewess.

>Its mens responsibility to take our women back,

Read up to this bit.

I disagree.
We don't have to do shit when half of them are on pills to cope with their own damn decisions and the other half drinks itself to death.

They are perfectly capable of responsibility, the fact they don't is merely their own neglect.
When they started shouting at people for holding doors open, calling men who buy flowers "creeps", and calling guys who actually try to win a girl over (rather than "wan sum fuk?") "nice guys", they stabbed every knight in shining armour in the goddamn back. No man with half a brain or more is gonna ride in and save them from themselves.

Shameless self bump.

Got tired of seeing the same threads over and over and over so perhaps others will appreciate the oc

If anyone would have interest listening to my podcast just let me know.

nice rare milana, got more?

Naw, I don't want to get married or have kids. I just like fucking sluts. I think most of them just wanna fuck studs. I'm cool with that.

I'd be interested in your podcast. I agree with your post. We are men. We need to man up.

But I really really want to know why you posted a jewess.

You really should read the rest. It's more a message of hope rather than condemnation. It is implied that these type of women are a problem but it more so offers a solution to persuade them to be better.

Is she really Kazakh? MV is my Jewfu.

Only Jew I would breed with.

I actually didn't know she was Jewish but I became very attracted to her watching those at&t adverts. She has the kind of thighs I just want to bury your face in.

Oh shit nvm. She's an UZBEK jewess. My bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milana_Vayntrub

I think Kazakhs are the ones who look like Mongols.

She is perfect, I would tolerate her pseudointellectual babble about NPR being relevant or Aharon Appelfeld being a brilliant novelist.

I was going to say.
Isn't it Azeris who are "Mountain Jews"? I didn't know Herman Cain's favorite country had Jews.

I hate women and the whole overblown dating madness turns me off completely, but I would attempt to be an impressive player man (or whatever the teenyboppers call it) for Milana.

No idea about the Azeris being "mountain jews," althlought that is strange.

I just know this woman is Soviet jewess.

Wow you're a total beta

>with sound logic

stopped reading there. the majority of women do not care about logic.

I agree. There's no surprise that the most radical feminist women I've known have patriarchal daddy worship kinks and want to be degraded sexually. They also have rape fantasies. But if they deem you an inferior man, they will persecute you. Feminists aren't an actual problem. They're just a thinly veiled nuisance.

>but with sound logic
Women don't do logic though.

>Women
>perfectly capable of responsibility
Yeah no
They want responsibility but the majority can't handle it and it's really not their fault that they've fallen to that notion. Women are more susceptible to social propaganda.
Also the rest of your post is you whining like a little bitch. Man up and learn how to make the things you want in this world happen by the virtue of your own hard work.

>Mountain Jews

This triggers the Jewritos

Post moar Milanas.

I agree totally. Ignoring girls for attention only works if,
a) you are extremely attractive
b) you initiate a mutually beneficial relationship and then ignore them

If you have simply given up then you may as well kill yourself.

Heterosexuality is not weakness and working toward a fulfilling relationship is one of lifes ultimate red pills.

Too many young men feel completely disconnected from women, or are literally completely disconnected from women and it is so sad to realise they will never know the feeling of a shared life experience. When done correctly it makes like twice as easy.

Please do not opt out of manhood, it is the ultimate Jewish victory.

i appreciate you typing all this out OP. i used to bother to write shit on the internet. you make the fundamental and elementary mistake that women can respond to or respect logic and reason on a deep level. they can't. they must be taken back, disciplined and re-aligned using emotions. you are correct that men must be the rock; but you'll always hit a wall trying to reason with women.

it's the same for liberals, lefties, progressives and all the assorted degenerates working to crash our society. they are not interested in logic and reason or statistics. statistics and logic ARE sexist. It's a non starter.

pic related: it's how women operate and it's the reason for everything we have now. emotions. feelz not realz

Hey fucker, you never posted your podcast.

I love breasts

Bump

millennials, everyone

It's not about you convincing them of your logic. Its about setting a precedent that you act the way you do because of core values and principles you hold. Its more about not engaging with their irrational and emotional responses to complex situations which require forethought.

Women are reactive and you must be proactive. You don't have to convince them of shit, they will see and feel that you are a man of conviction. This is a very shallow outline, obviously balance is important. You can be playful and spontaneous with her of course. Especially when it comes to your courtship. But when it comes time to make decisions she must know that you have a plan, she will naturally feel more secure following you (even without "understanding" your logic) This is persuasion.

hey bud, you should save your story and keep posting this maybe once every other day

also keep in mind, we have to hit women in the feels for them to respond , like the other user said

I'm really tired , but I'll add that I personally think the craziest 20% of femnazis should just be avoided, while emotional reasoning should be fed to the rest of them (stuff like pic related )

I have only recently started and haven't really perfected my format yet. It was more a gauge of interest, I apologise if I misled you guys.

In a few weeks I will make another thread and start linking my recordings and perhaps twitter and whatnot. I am considering quitting my full time job to NEET for a while and work on a production with the money I have saved to sustain me.

If any of you guys would be interested in contributing and maybe collaborating so we can really push a solid non-judgemental narrative that is broad enough to make sense to normalfags and then we slowly drop more and more knowledge on them about the insanity which cruels our society.

I feel the world is becoming much more aware of the insidious agendas being driven through the media and more and more people are looking for alternatives. Think Breitbart without all the self absorbed faggotry and divisive language that Milo brings. Just a side note, I find Milo to be extremely overrated and lacking in substance. I am much more a fan of Ben Shapiro although I do not agree with everything he says I definitely respect his intellectual honesty on most things (his religion and israel)

Based leaf. I remember when I used to think like this. This is also the Supreme Gentleman's reasoning.

I just want you to know I didn't read a word of your post but I appreciate those tits

>with logic
Stopped reading. Feminists can't think rationally.

Just to be clear, I meant CONTRIBUTING ideas and content, fully credited etc, not asking for money and never would.

Its funny that its always the intellectually lazy who accuse others of not understanding logic. If you actually read and tried to understand what i'm getting at, you would realise I am not telling you to convince her of your logic. Only to adhere to your own logic. What you are doing right now is the male equivalent of feminism and it is extremely unattractive.

This is bullshit.

What men need to do is sideline bitches and act like men and take back our politics. What we need to do is ignore stupid whores, stop enabling them, and build up the men in our communities.

How about instead of "fixing" our stupid whores, we fix our men who act like boys and don't do what men should? If you're alpha or what the fuck have you... then take in a group of cucks and teach them the ways of manhood. No homo shit just show them how to stop being whiny bitches.

Why fix women when weak men are the bigger issue?

I am much more a fan of Ben Shapiro although I do not agree with everything he says I definitely respect his intellectual honesty on most things (OTHER THAN HIS RELIGION AND ISRAEL)

sorry gang I haven't slept since work yesterday. Just in the interests of full disclosure I am an upper middle class white man of Irish ancestory and a first generation Australian born to working class immigrant parents. Definitely not a (((jew)))

Alright, you've successfully trapped me.

>its mens responsibility
No it's not. They're delusional. I don't have to do shit. They'll breed themselves out of the gene pool.
>all they really crave is a little discipline
Projecting. I get the exact opposite.
>temporarily blinded to reality
Possibly, but it's becoming commonplace and you can't fix a problem in modern society without old values being restored. Fuck off.
>le men's rights for half a post
Who cares?
>it's a cultural issue
Jesus, no fucking way!
>great girls out there
Ok.
>don't validate them
I won't, shitskin-kun.
>female equivalent of being a man child
So, making them angrier will solve the problem. Insightful
>they don't actually know what they want
They're women, no shit.
>le MGTOW meme
Epic.
>responsibility to impregnate
It's in my ability. You can't convince me it's a responsibility, though.
>you are a man act like one
Thanks. Now fuck off.

>illectually lazy who accuse others
Oh shit I've been caught. Thanks for Correcting my Record.
>false equivalents
Nah.

That is almost exactly what I am trying to do PALADIN. I am not encouraging men to go out actively seeking to convert feminists. I am reaching out to the men who have given up because of women like that. I am telling them that there are good women left who are waiting for a man with a plan to come along and let them share in the ride. If they are bogged down by the feminist propaganda they effectively castrate themselves which is a stated goal of feminists.

I appreciate your feedback but I think we are on somewhat the same page.

Just go back to beating them when they act out.

They are breeding YOU out of the gene pool.

#ThotGenocide

Women are inherently selfish, traitorous and paranoid.
No ammount of bullshit thinkgoods and re-education will keep a woman by your side, she'll only stay if you can give her something that she wants that no other man can give and the state can't take away from you through divorce.

Well, alright.

The problem here is complicated. While men indeed need to act as men...

Men don't want whores. And if more and more men act as good people and act the way a man properly should... there still won't be enough good women to go around.
It's the inevitable fact that it's a self correcting issue if men act as men should but yet in the short term you're going to have a lot of good guys who unfortunately will not be allowed to breed unless they cuck themselves to a former whore.
They shouldn't. Which means a lot of guys will grow old with no families to support regardless of the good people they are.

jesus christ dude what did you shove up your own ass that you can't pull back out? they have emergency rooms for that.
faggot.

>and is extremely unattractive
maybe end your argument one phrase earlier next time senpai

And all women really want right now is to actually be approached and shown interest in by men from their own culture who view them as what they desire to be. We can't be neglecting the 5/10's and below boys, those girls used to be prime marriage material for the beta males but it seems as if this new breed of beta has just given up completely. They are too autistic to approach the attractive girls and too delusional to approach the ugly girls. Therefore they opt out and convince themselves its the womans fault.

We must act now to reeducate our men on how to proceed unless we want to become the next japan where 40% of the male adult population are kissless virgins.

Birth rates dictate future demographics and the problem is beyond doubt. We will potentially end up worse than Japan. The high number of male immigrants from cultures who value large families and marriage are flooding our countries and literally raping and indoctrinating our young girls. We must out persuade them.

Appeal to reason approach will fail with women. No bargaining with them is necessary. We take back our institutions and replace the globalists, leftists media with our own outlets that promote ethnic nationalism and family values.
In this new framework they will adapt. Feminism is merely part of a bigger problem.

Eat shit. You're part of the problem if you believe this shit.

Read my post a few above this one where I address some of that through happenstance in reply to another poster.

I have always went with the opinion that its fine if a girl is a "whore" as long as she is my whore. Why are you not making these women your whores? if they are all so easy, really think about it

There's only one way to stop radical feminism

> not with force but with sound logic and disdain for their childish behaviour.
Or going out and getting them by seduction.
> I have slayed enough "feminists" to know that all they really crave is a little discipline (tough love).
I don't think it is discipline. It is order. Order of the outside world, you beat the bad things on the head and make them go away. Women like to order and create things themselves. They want you to create that space for them.

The state has stepped in, after causing crisis, to try and fulfill that role (and failed) so now they cry about a rape culture that is the imposition of liberals who want to quietly induce laze-fare values.

It is, as always, an establishment-minded crook sacrificing men for the sake of "society".

Yes, women are incapable of logic. Yes, niggers and mudslimes are filling the continent. Yes, a generation will suffer extremelly before things get better. But between suffering neglect and treason while the whores slowly repent and beg for a good man, and suffering violence in actual confrontation with the shitskin wave, I'd rather punch a nigger and take the bitch who thought he was the man.

You wanna know the real thing? You have to SELL morals and standards to women. You have to make such good behaviors cool and hip.

Make red-pilled music, but make said red-pilled music marketable, I.E. NatSoc Black Metal wont work.

Make red-pilled fashion hip and cool. Don't forget, everyone admits that the SS uniforms were stylish, even blacks agree. Almost all of these geeky, pansexual, blue-haired, pixie-cut, SJW gamer girls fully suck the dick of the Empire in Star Wars, though would never be for the real deal we had in 1943.

But men are also to blame. Women are marketed degeneracy, and men imitate said degeneracy to lure them in, and thus the cycles continue. Men need to stop giving in to such bullshit, but in order to convince a mass amount, you need to, what's the keyword? MARKET that.

Your greatest weapon is reverse propaganda.

Why wouldn't OP post a Jewess? They are everyone's weakness.

You just know that if this bitch lived in the gulag she wants out of society, she'd be whining and crying about personal responsabilities and not having to carry the burdern of other people's actions and desicions.

I didn't hate women until I started listening to what they say.

a lot of people just fundamentally don't understand that looks aren't indicative of personality

yeah God made her a smoke show . so what is she about? what kind of person is she? some of these things are learned yes, but God definitely made her brain a certain way, and these predispositions aren't highly correlated to looks

it goes the same with guys

I did for a brief period right after high school, then I grew up . I'm actually smack in the middle of gen y, and I find a lot of "my kind" either being slutty and having no self worth of getting pissy and bring a party pooper like that user

that lineups thinking gets the rockefellers richer

When will her nudes be leaked is really the only question

how could I possibly help you ? i have months of screencaped informative posts on Islam and the women issue

I don't spend a lot of time on here, usually if I'm not with people or doing schoolwork . I'll check in usually twice daily for maybe an hour total time if that

If you want to make an Imgur album or something I would definitely appreciate it. I am going to sit down sometime this weekend and draw up a strategy.

Going to try and figure out which themes can be central at first. I am really considering a full "media platform" aka a website with at least a weekly podcast and some news/opinion/narrative shaping articles every day to keep it topical yet stick to the same themes. I will definitely accept any articles for consideration anybody wishes to contribute.

ok

I'm thinking of splitting up the posts into categories of issues that are being discussed .

not sure if a zip file with a file sharing link , or img url would be better

also, after the thread 404's , how will we know who each other is? do you have a disposable email or something I could send the info to?

[email protected]

Thanks dude I just made that e-mail then its not the actual show name lol

ok I'll give you a shout when I have ally stuff in order, probably a couple of days

I'll make the email subject say something like "4 Chan pictures from a fucking leaf" so you know it's me

and I'll use my gmail or a guerrilla mail throwaway to send it

oh and your video that was an hour long about feminism was Bretty good , especially the last part with the friend of the Rockefeller btw

oh and tell your plan to others on Cred Forums too, whenever you have the chance

whos that semen demon

Because he's a kike shill blaming white males for the frankfurtian forced subversion of white women through the kike couped terrorist states.
Typical hasbara.
saged

My almost raped feministing mother too values her ideology over her own (((mentally ill))) sons. Have thought about committing suicide just to teach her a lesson, as I'm already a half-breed mongrel thanks to her perfidious ways.

Sometimes I wonder if women actually enjoy feeling paranoia all day every day and blaming others for it.

Im definitely not a kike shill. Just someone who has been on Cred Forums for 8 years and has noticed the trends. This is about empowering the men to have confidence in their masculinity again. Considering everything else in society seems set up to tear it down and chastise it. I have also had 3 close friends kill themselves all seemingly "out of nowhere" and before they were old enough to even comprehend why they were depressed. Its a big fucking problem that is being swept under the rug because white males are not allowed to feel oppressed. This wont be a whinge fest about muh victim mentality though, it will focus on taking the power back.