How does this make you feel?

how does this make you feel?

How do you rape a foot?

>when your legs don't work like they used to before

she's making the that men don't have free reign over their woman's body. marxist bullshit.

This. God gave men dominion over women. God commanded women to submit to their partner.

Natalia is being a heretical whore

well that's what that whore gets for wearing those open-toe gladiators. those little piggies were asking for it.

Is anyone watching the video before responding? I'm haven't, just asking. This looks like a click bait title and the story itself might make more sense than the title

First rule regarding makeup caked women: they have something to hide.

Avoid them like the plague.

With about 12 inches.

she woke up to her boyfriend fucking her feet and thinks that its rape.

I think the video can only be a disappointment to the funny title itself, should the video exist at all.

I actually did watch it one time when I was trying to jerk off on youtube.

Basically, her boyfriend asked if he could massage her feet, she said yes, and then she started fucking her feet. She had no idea he had a foot fetish at this time. Funnily enough, when she asked what he was doing, he said "oh no foot fetishes are actually a pretty common thing".

So yeah, while the title is baity, he still definitely did sexually assault her foot.

...Buuut, at the same time, the guy was about 17 years old iirc, while that doesn't excuse being an idiot, it does make it more forgivable, the guy was probably just horny as fuck and not thinking straight.

>and then she started fucking her feet
Fucking hell.

And you have her word for it.

It's funny how eagerly people believe everything some YouTube personality says. A lot of them almost certainly make shit up all the time. Especially those who make money off YouTube. They are in it for attention and money. There is no guarantees at all that their supposedly personal life stuff isn't largely fictional.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's hilarious. But on a serious note, how isn't that rape? If some dude touched me with his dick anywhere he's getting an ass beating

would she make him place them on the edge of a hard wood table and step on them with her creamy bare feet?

Come again?

will she punish him by kicking and stepping on his balls?

>foot fetishist
nothing of value was lost

Touching you with his dick would probably constitute sexual assault. Rape used to be defined as the foreign penetration of your body's orifices or something in that vein. Some weeks ago our federal government legislated rape laws in accordance to those of your colleges which means that if your sexual partner does not consent, you are screwed.

Foot fetish is shit and should be covered with smooth and silky stockings

How many people would care if they woke up and their girlfriend was fucking herself with their foot?
I think most would just fucking laugh.
Seriously though, fuck this bitch.

That was a typo retard. He started fucking his girlfriend's feet when he just asked if he could massage them.

Holy shit if Cred Forums spends this little time trying to understand a basic topic why should I trust them on something actually complicated?

Wow a man with decent taste here.

Not bashing you Malaysian, you do have solid taste.

Definitely rape, she didnt consent to getting foot fucked.

why does she get to determine her feet's rights?

Let me simplify it for you: it never even happened.

She made it up to get views.

are you saying fresh 17yo boy semen never glazed her creamy bare feet?

Better tell Cosmo to stop telling women to wake there boyfriends with a blowjob. Oh wait I forgot, it's only rape when males do it.
>hypocrisy

Post the link faggot

Her capitalizing off the incident is prolly won't help her court case, lol.

This makes me feel like salty milk and nickels.

feet are disgusting and everyone who have a foot fetish deserves death

lol, my fetish m8!

Take that back right now

that so damn silly. how didnt she just start laughing

I did a public service and watched the video. The guy offered to giver her a foot massage and when she accepted he started to massage her foot but then stuck his penis between her toes.

apparently doing anything sexual with a girl while she is sleeping is rape, even if she is your wife.
the more you know

what is that a toy gun?

>wanting to give someone an ass beating after they touch you with their dick
Be careful mate, someone might take you up on the offer.

All I know is I would enjoy being woken up with a blowjob, not having a fetish suddenly acted out on me without discussing it prior.

But this does raise a good counterpoint to the SJW "everything is rape" narrative. How would the morning BJ fit into their logic?

You down? ;)

Further proof that feminist fueled government intervention just spoils everything.

I think it's mostly a meme on Cred Forums. However there are so many glances, looks and gestures you will absorb in your childhood that will later turn into a fetish or just something you desire. At least I didn't get this interested in the wrinkled necks of older women by chance.

Underrated comment

One time as a kid one of my dad's friends said "wow, she has really sexy feet" in reference to some actress on TV. It was before I knew about foot fetishes so I wasn't sure if he was joking or not.

They do exist. In the documentary Crumb from 1994 his sister (?) explains his fetish for big butts as something that all men have that want to be dominated. They make themselves smaller in their mind to make the booty even bigger. I guess the same could be said for foot fetishists.

Was the friend of your dad a nice introvert?

This. Literally a meme designed to cuck betas.

Sounds hot. If it's her bf then why even care?

it makes me fucking laugh thats what it does

In high school I had this girl that I beta orbited and after she told me she was into feet I started reaching into her shoe and feeling up her feet. It felt good

Don't really remember, I only saw the guy a few times. He definitely was a nice guy though.

doesn't matter what you call it, regardless of it happening to a man or woman. there's a threshold for what should be taken seriously at a traumatic or cultural negotiating event. I mean yeah it's kind of fucked up, but in a sit com pg 13 kind of fucked up.

point is, she'll live, and if she can't overcome this EASILY then she has some problems with strength. The problem here isn't what happened to her, it's the ridiculous need to pronounce this as evidence or some tragedy that could only occur in a society that hates women, which is totally absurd.

I have faith that this will have no effect whatsoever on our lives, or most other lives.