New PC game where you play as (((The Jew)))

Ever want to be (((George Soros)))?

I just found this game on Steam and it actually looks kind of entertaining. Not shilling, just thought we'd all find this interesting, what its really like to be (((them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=2wZoc4Mju8o

Other urls found in this thread:

eugensystems.com/a-preview-into-tzahal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a political game faggot, Cred Forums only cares about hipster shooting games

>assassination
>bribery
>fraud
child's play.

The most dangerous groups on this earth operate entirely within the law, because they helped write it.

rly stirs up the ol neurons

Well, that a really good way to redpill gamer faggots. The game puts you in the role of an organization that rules from the shadows, making you see how easy is to take advantage of the population.

It looks like a bad implementation of a good concept.
It's just an upgrade-to-win game, where your limit is resources.

The way I'd do it is I'd have money as the only resource, with a lot of things costing only negligible money, and it's all about trust and influence.

i.e. if you try to implement cameras and pretty much martial law rather spontaneously, it backfires.

no-no-no
it has to be hipster nothing game.
the game where you act like you play games, but just scream to everyone how much you hate games

As much as I want to be the Jew, this looks basic as fuck

This is just more nigger shit to distract you from doing something with your life.

Sounds like Cred Forums all right.

>Cred Forums games thread?

Democracy 3 is fun, but I always get assassinated by the black panthers after I stop immigration and remove gibsmedats.

Democracy 3 is great, I wish they would make a more Americanized version where you play the role of the actual US President though, you don't have to deal with Congress or the Constitution in anyway in Democracy 3.

Also, official Cred Forums-pilled games

>EU IV
>Hearts of Iron III/IV
>Civ V
>Total War Franchise
>Victoria
>Democracy 3
>Faster than Light
>Political Machine 2016

>Faster than Light

Goddamn I get completely wrecked in this game when it comes to the second stage of the final boss.

>Political Machine 2016

Interesting

veyyy

add Defcon to that list. its a shame no one ever plays that game but you can still manage to find games from time to time.

>Hearts of Iron III/IV
>No Hearts of Iron II/Darkest Hour
user...

>Fallout: New Vegas

You're my tribe, Cred Forums

This is literally a reskin of Plague Inc Evolved

>2nd boss stage is hard

Just get a drone system w/anti-drone schematic or lv3 cloaking and it's a walk in the park
If you don't have high-powered weapons(7+laser/flak per volley) it's understandably hard but doable.

>Europa Universalis 4

What's so great about this? It's mentioned so often on this board? How is it any better or different than Civ IV or anything else?

victoria 2 is the only Cred Forumspilled game mr. reddotor

trob

better it depend but different, yes, it's a whole different genre.

Going to torrent that shit.>liquor sim
>not ck2
Shit taste

enjoy your free "women in history" dlc which makes 50 percent of all portraits ingame female

This.
/thread.

Alpha Centauri
Deus Ex

enjoy playing 5 years/hour over 700 years

>he doesn't mod to convert Albanians into fuel

smdh

BLACKED

I don't dislike FTL, but I don't understand why you're claiming it's Cred Forums

Civ IV is a pleb game compared to EU4. After EU4 I would never consider playing CIV.

i do mlad but vicky 2 is ebin
(defcon is fun tho)

>eu4
"women in history dlc"

>Leading a group against the degenerate globalist rebellion trying to threaten the conservative space values the universe shares
>Talks about how shitty some of the races are, i.e. Slugs

Rulers of Nations isnt that bad, but you need a god level dose of the 'tism to do it without just going balls out and creating a dindu empire.

it was so small they had to give it out for free :^)

Based thread, finally have something to do when I watch over my parents house for a week and take care of the diabetic doggo.

>They have dialup
>It's fucking 28k

Rebels are human supremacists though. That would make us the niggers of the universe.

torrent victoria 2
fun simulator 1836-1936
dont buy it though, as it supports (((Paradox Interactive))) in Sweden

You can trade slaves and genocide natives in the game. Of course they needed to do something to keep the SJWs shut up.

Also, from the same people who brought us this dapper image.

Democracy 3 promotes liberalism because choosing overly liberal things makes the game super easy, so scratch that off the list.
Also (Defcon is good)

Done!

>censored on most versions

also the economy is shit compared to vic 2-you never actually trade those slaves

That you can disable it (like I chose to do)

>choosing overly liberal things makes the game super easy

Every time I tried this I got assassinated by right wing groups.

>most versions

>censored
Not in the US version, and who gives a shit about anywhere else?

have fun

if it's your first time, find a guide for prussia online and play through. it will give you a basic intro to everything

Huh, strange. Opposite happened to me, never had problems with right wing groups, only leftist scum

>video games
sure smells like manchildren here

memes aside, hoi4 is ok, as with vic2, ck2 and eu4. i prefer vic2 because it runs fast and a game doesnt take 30 hours. hoi4 is ok but feels railroaded. i played the beta and wrote the /gsg/ infopic text on it. eu4 and ck2 just take too long, and get repetitive

no, it's just your mom that just cleaned your room.

So.. israel simulator ??

How? The lefties are the ones r
That always bitch, but if you go full communist all you get is some mildly unhappy cons

Democracy Africa is even worse. You better spend your first years in office pandering to feminists since apparently they're a nightmarish paramilitary group that can easily bypass your police state and bodyguards

I noticed that too, even down to the airplanes and shit

Lame

Someone finally making a Jew World Order game?
>Be the Jew or the Goy
>Fight against the (((elites))) or become the (((elite))) and dominate the filthy goyim
>Implement false flags
>Get niggers uppity
>Create civil unrest

I would pay for that game

>So.. israel simulator ??
will be done:
eugensystems.com/a-preview-into-tzahal/

Perhaps it was updated, I played it years ago and it was either the black panthers when I went slightly right wing, or some right wing group if I went full on communist """utopia""".

Black panthers always give me shit, even if I'm trying to be reasonable.

havent checked it out but I doubt its that red pilled , just looks like a reskin of

Is it time Cred Forums makes a game ? That shit could be glorious.

>of
plague inc

FUCK

Madagascar

and

GREENLAND

No, they don't. They wrote the laws that way so that only they may break it, because they pay the salaries of most politicians.

>This.
It still amazes me how many people don't see it or do not want to see it. I can't blame them for not wanting to see the world as it is, but I can't watch and wait as the blind man stumbles towards the abyss.

I might be a massive faggot for quoting myself, but I just learned there is a multiplayer version out now.

How is it?

>I'd have money as the only resource
>money, trust and influence

just disable it before the game starts faggot like everyone else. literally a non issue.

no nationstates?

mr house for days cunt

>choose anything but full on leninism
>get shit results.

Rigged game is rigged

What is this from?

Shogun 2: Total War=Best Total War

source?

R8 m8

I retook Constantinople and made Mecca the centre of the Orthodox faith
mfw

0/10