How do we destroy this

how do you destroy this argument. I hate it. I hate that blacks are now acting like it is ok to not fret about black on black crime because they can't blame whites for that as easy.

I'm thinking you can counter this arg by saying: there is outrage. whites are outrage black on black crime is so high and blacks are outraged white on black crime is so high(don't want to straight up say it only appears high). It's obviously not a parallel analogy but I'm having trouble countering it.

help anons

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2015/11/trump-retweets-bogus-crime-graphic/
jacksonville.com/news/metro/2012-09-28/story/fact-check-so-whos-checking-fact-finders-we-are#
usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=Am6KKMdTSEk
qz.com/556988/here-are-four-charts-on-race-and-murder-in-america-to-tweet-back-at-donald-trump/
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
newnation.org
fox23.com/news/the-latest-bad-dude-comment-tpd-policy-questionsin-officer-involved-shooting/447988901
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/09/france-has-strict-gun-laws-why-didnt-that-save-charlie-hebdo-victims/
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/nypd_annual_firearms_discharge_report_2011.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We Must Do Better

This Is Important

This must change.

We can do better.

This is crucial

>fuck i hate how libcucks talk

"Thats racist"

Have you ever thought that maybe they're right and your wrong, maybe that's why it so hard

Ignore it and it will go away, if not kill all niggers

Pretty easily. The blacks are the ones killing all the Americans

for people who seem to argue against abolsute morality in most other respects, they certainly seem to be so when it comes to dictating what other people should do

I agree. Reading their garbage makes me want to rip my eyes out of their sockets

yeah. i have but i don't think that's the case. i used to be a progressive so I'm familiar with the arguments

So the only way to explain the black crime issue is by comparing them to subhuman terrorists?

>islamic terrorist killing innocent people

>criminals attacking public servants and getting killed in self defense

>same thing

wew lad

So you're saying ISIS is a big problem?

>this kills the liberal

He's pretty much saying that black people view police as enemies in a war.
He's obviously a piece of shit.

#WeMustDoBetter is right.
Black people need to get their fucking shit together and quit committing crimes.
They created their profile. They have to work to change it.
If you ever try to even hint at that they will ignore you.

Islamic State kills Americans because the Islamic State wants to kill all Americans. When you show me an American that kills Americans because he wants all Americans dead, then I'll accept your argument.

Is he asserting that Americans killing each other is OK compared to ISIS killing Americans? And therefore black people reacting to police killing blacks but not blacks killing blacks is OK?

Doesn't this imply that the fact that blacks kill blacks in large numbers is unavoidable and an inherent part of being black?

Sounds racist to me.

Argue against me on anything to do with Christian morals in American politics and you resort to similar arguments.

I would argue that it's not the same because ISIS terrorist attacks and the domestic murder rate (as it concerns white on white murder) are in no way connected or related. The white murder rate is also very low where-as the black murder rate, which is mostly black on black, accounts for about 50% of all homicides in the US.

Black on black murder and police on black homicide (justified or murder ) are connected because it can be argued that the black community has a serious problem with crime, and especially violent crime. Since the crime rate in black communities is so high it stands to reason that violent encounters with police will be higher too.

Mind you, a recent study showed that police are more likely to shoot white suspects than black ones.

The black people in question almost always were the cause of their own demise through retarded action because LOL FUCK DA POLICE culture

People killed by terrorists don't really have much of a say in the matter

>was a black officer
>nigger was a career criminal
>nigger had a gun

The outrage is because anyone with two eyes can see you nigs are full of shit

good shit user
this would be a great but hard LSAT question. it's too redpilled for the LSAT material tho.

We shouldn't start comparing things when the context is entirely different. Black on black crime has nothing to do with America killing off ISIS. It doesn't change the outcome of black on black crime, regardless of whether America kills 1 Iraqi or 10000 Iraqis

>getting baited into attacking a strawman
The 'black on black crime' argument is a response to 'black lives matter', because it's intellectually dishonest to suggest black lives only matter when they are taken by police. Nobody is saying "don't get mad", but rather, "if X1 makes you mad then X2 should as well, but since you're not mad at X2 it's almost as if you're a subhuman chimp with a grudge against X1 specifically because X1 prevents you from freely exposing your inherent savage nature whereas X2 is merely a direct consequence of your savage nature".

Meanwhile people do get outraged over both americans killing americans (see: literally every gun control article) as well as they do over ISIS.

>no counter to this
But Americans ARE outraged by murder. The real issue is that only BLACKS GET A PASS FOR IT. ONLY BLACKS AREN'T TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR DEPLORABLE BEHAVIOR. ONLY BLACKS ARE ALLOWED TO BLAME SOCIETY, THE SYSTEM, WHITEY, ETC FOR THEIR STAGGERING CRIME RATES. EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

ISIS is a terrorist organization killing westerners because they aren't muslims
Cops kill blacks because blacks commit insane amounts of violent crimes and murders, and therefore interact with the police at a rate far higher than any other demographic.
one of these people are being targeted because they are doing something wrong, an the other is being targeted for being different. only a moron can;t tell which is which.

you can't destroy it because they're using your own retarded logic against you.

Because ISIS is a terrorist organization who wants EVERYONE dead or subjugated as opposed to the police who are only doing their jobs to keep citizens safe, those who wind up dead at the hands of cops were either resisting arrest or trying to kill a cop themselves.

i like it. thanks user

Cops aren't killing innocent blacks, they're always drugged up and not cooperative, and many times have weapons. The nigger that just got shot had a gun, and a couple of places already falsely reported that he was unarmed. They should be sued for causing these riots.

What's funny is the police have the intention to help where as the terrorists have the intention to kill innocent women and children. They are ruthless animals that cannot be compared to police, who are citizens that are supposed to enforce the laws.

Also, only about 10 or maybe MAYBE 15 blacks are wrongfully killed every year by police.

All the other cases of blacks being killed are found justifiable by the courts.

he's comparing black on black vs isis on american crimes, or mathematically

x*x = y*z

not a valid comparison. beyond other things

>War on Drugs
>War on Crime
Hmm. I wonder why they would see them as militant.

certainly. my issue was how to articulate exactly what was so wrong with the false equivalency.

Violence is disgusting and while this does suck, these people throw their lives away. They skip class, do drugs, commit crimes, listen to rap about all of this while very young. This forms their mind into this mindset of "hustling". Where they ain't a "real one" if they aren't smoking weed, doing drugs, getting hoes, committing crimes etc. fix the upbringing of blacks and this problem will be corrected in a generation.

Because white Americans put murderers in jail and execute them.

You're right, it is a silly question, because even a mouth breathing fucking idiot can grasp such a simple concept.

dumping some pics as i feel to reward those who contribute

War on crime is justified.
Fuck criminals, if there weren't cops we'd just have right-wing death squads.
You really want that shit?

Another thing:

When blacks protest about police shootings of black suspects they are only hitting one part of a much bigger issue: namely the current state of black communities which are crime ridden, poor, unemployed, with bad schools, and broken families.

Police shootings are just a symptom of a much bigger problem.

However again, whites killing whites in the odd murder is in no way linked at all to ISIS.

AYO HOL UP

If Americans kill more Americans than ISIS and Blacks and Hispanics make up most of the actual crime. Does that mean Blacks kill more Blacks and more Americans and therefore BLM and blacks in general are worse than ISIS?

WE

Fuck, I'd sign up for one.

I would volunteer.

yeah having black people around is like an extra 2 9/11s every year and then some. I fucking hate when libtards say "oh illegals in this one state commit the same amount of crimes as the """"average american"""" so we should let more in" as if that average for Americans isn't TANKED by black people existing.

I would too.
I doubt that user would be happy to deal with that though.
Compromises.

*Black americans killing *black americans.

Why are you comparing Americans to terrorists?! We are ALL americans, stop trying to divide us!

*This is just how you defuse that argument in a normie way.

So killing a black is actually killing a terrorist. You should tell FBI, spotting one is actually this easy!

>I hate that blacks are now acting like it is ok to not fret about black on black crime
except they're not doing that retard, there are already hundreds of organizations devoted to reducing inner city violence.

Police killing of innocents, while comparatively small, is a massive injustice and civil rights violation as well as a sign of creeping totalitarianism. For republicans who fret about every action of obama as the end of the constitution and rule of law, their silence over the killing of innocents on the street by the government is insane.

Maybe you should take the fact you have no counter argument as evidence the otherside might a point?

using his words,

black on black crime is an equivalence to isis on american crime.

which means that he's calling blacks the equal of a terrorist organization that's purpose is to kill americans

and then drop statistics that show that blacks will kill more americans than isis will, and that by his logic, we should be protesting blacks and not isis

thats what i'd do. then again i'm just a 10+ year pizza hut guy

you know those numbers are a severe exaggeration of the truth right? I know facts don't matter to the right, but..

>Police killing of innocents, while comparatively small, is a massive injustice and civil rights violation as well as a sign of creeping totalitarianism.
So it's a good thing that that's not happening, then.

>black on black crime is an equivalence to isis on american crime.
no, by his analogy black on black crime is equivalent to american on american crime, police on black crime is equivalent to isis on american crime.

learn2readingcomprehension

where did you get innocent from, shill?

then correct the record and post approved numbers

they do matter. they always matter.

the fbi statistics disagree wiith you

>where did you get innocent from, shill?
bootlicker detected
when a man who has committed no crime, armed with no gun, and surrounded by cops and all sides is executed for leaning on a window, that is the murder of an innocent

Typical shill assumes when it's against establishment narrative.

no need to get abrasive. everyone has been mature so far user.

i see your point tho; thanks for making this not a circle jerk.

and I'm not saying blacks don't care about black on black crime. of course they have what u said.
my point was that this seems like a way for blacks that aren't doing these organization things to feel like they re justified in not publicizing and caring about black on black crime.

>the fbi statistics disagree wiith you
so post the real ones

Counter arguement:
Why all the focus on police killings all of a sudden when rappers as far back as tupac in nineties was complaining about gang violence. Why arent more videos of whites being killed by police are shown when there are statistically more whites being killed by cops than blacks

Show me one person who was killed wrongly, while obeying the commands of the officer, not resisting arrest, or otherwise giving reasons to escalate force?
>ill wait.

>cites partisan blog
jacksonville.com/news/metro/2012-09-28/story/fact-check-so-whos-checking-fact-finders-we-are#

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

except the chart you just posted has nothing to do with the matter at hand, the validity of that chart

trump himself has disavowed this bogus chart.
real statistics:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

blacks are killed by blacks more like 90% of the time, not 97% of the time

sorry, I retract my "retard"
>my point was that this seems like a way for blacks that aren't doing these organization things to feel like they re justified in not publicizing and caring about black on black crime.
maybe for some, but people naturally will take different pet issues they care about more than others. I also think you might be getting a biased impression because the media reports more on blacks protesting crimes by police than on activism within the black community

when a man is accused of committing a crime, may be armed with a gun and is shot by an officer in self defense because it appears he's reaching for one, that is policy.

if he had done what he is told, he'd still be alive.

if there was a conspiracy to kill innocent blacks using the police force, do you think it would be as prevalent in the press as it is? you'd never hear a single word about it because that would go against the narrative. i can think of one ethnicity that gets that treatment

You bring back segregation.

You're all retarded.

Just say:
>Fine. I don't care about ISIS as it is Muslims killing Muslims. Stop killing each other, nigger! Actually, nah, keep doing that as well.

The best argument is to not play into their stupid narrative. Just tell them you don't give a shit about them. Kill each other all you like but stay the fuck away from white people.

lol
I post fbi statistics, and even trump himself now admits the graphic was factually inaccurate and posted by an intern

yet you still cling on

youtube.com/watch?v=Am6KKMdTSEk

here, its a white person getting executed so you might have some empathy

also, police shouldn't be able to kill people for failing to comply with orders fully, police do not have the right to be an executioner, that is complete totalitarianism

>trump himself has disavowed this bogus chart.
No, no he didn't.

From your own source.
>Trump: Well, this was a retweet. Bill, I’m sure you’re looking out for me, everybody is. This was a retweet. And it comes from sources that are very credible, what can I tell you.

the latest man killed committed no crime

his car merely broke down

the only reason the police came is because the eyes in the helicopter reported him as as shifty character (solely of course, because he is black)

he did not make sudden movements

he posed no threat to the police

stop justifying murder

1. They dont offer any solutions. What's the solution? If the cops are racist then they're incurably racist since they're still killing black men even though their fellow police are getting killed in return.

2. The reasonable ones get out-shouted by SJWs who just keep screaming shit like institutional racism and talking about unrelated stuff like Israel and Palestine.

3. The reason people talk about black-on-black crime is because it demonstrates blacks dont care about black people being killed, they only care when a white kills a black, Its basically tribalism. Its not about racism its about being dissed or disrespected.

4. Because ISIS could get a nuke. Americans killing americans is mostly done by knives or guns but it'll never go nuclear. Domestic crime is at least predictable.

>“When you tweet out a thing, and this bothered me, I got to tell you. You tweeted out that whites killed by blacks, these are statistics you picked up form somewhere, at a rate of 81 percent — and that’s totally wrong,” O’Reilly told Trump. “Whites killed by blacks 15 percent. Yet you tweeted it was 81 percent.”

>“Bill, I didn’t tweet. I retweeted somebody who was supposedly an expert and was also a radio show,” Trump quipped back.

>“Hey Bill, am I going to check every statistic? I get millions and millions at @realDonaldTrump, by the way,” Trump added. “I have millions of people.

it is very telling how impossible it is to get a trump supporter to acknowledge even the most simple of facts

>What's the solution?
the solution is that officers are held accountable by the law and can't view people's lives as disposable? There is an alternative to a police-state..

Well, they say this on the basis that there is an epidemic of white cops unjustly killing blacks. That isn't the case, though. There are about 10 cases in the last couple years that are even QUESTIONABLE at best, and like half of them weren't even perpetrated by white cops.

Secondly, "Americans killing Americans" is pretty misleading. It's mostly blacks killing other blacks.

>Americans kill more Americans than ISIS ever will

Put Hillary in office if you want to see that change.

1. Not a Trump supporter
2. That's not a retraction. He's simply admitting he didn't fact check it. He never confirms that it was wrong in the entire fucking interview. He just keeps saying it was a retweet so it doesn't matter.

good discussion user thank u

>how do you destroy this argument. I hate it.
You can't destroy it without also destroying your own. The problem is simple: your argument is weak. The "black on black crime" argument is a red herring.

People DO get outraged over black on black crime. The difference is that when a nigger kills another nigger, if he gets caught, he faces a trial, jail time, becomes a felon, etc. When a cop kills a nigger, he gets a paid vacation, and there usually won't even be a trial. If there is, all the witnesses are suddenly struck with amnesia, and all the evidence gets lost. He is above the law.

You know the way you feel about Hillary getting away with the email server, Benghazi, etc? That's how BLM feels about your cops. When you make all these bombastic arguments about black crime statistics you're really just changing the subject.

It's very simple to explain this.

It's about black nationalism.

Blacks do not want white police enforcing the law on them. They do not want whites governing them.

Once you understand this, everything BLM does makes perfect sense. It's simply a black nationalist movement. Their demands can be met easily, by giving them part of US territory as a separate state.

If black people generally agree, then this is what should happen. It's clear that most black people don't see themselves as American and don't feel any allegiance to the country. From their point of view, America is a white country that has done them a great wrong. They should be allowed to secede.

Nice 'stats' that you just pulled out of your ass, cracker

>factually inaccurate
I'm not a clinger as that's for poo in the loos. If it's inaccurate I'll have to look. I just auto post whatever images I have stored in my specific folder as these threads are common.

by not disputing Bill's claim that the tweet is completely fucking false (which it is), he is admitting the tweet was false. If he isn't, that is even worse because than he is ignoring fbi statistics that show only 15% of whites killed are killed by blacks instead of 81%. Pick your poison
>trump admitted he was wrong
>trump is a retard who ignores statistics

Imagine a world where people hold opinions on more than one thing at a time but are still able to discuss one without discussing the rest.

Trump is a genius who tweeted one wrong statistic and many correct ones to ensure maximum publicity. By jumping on the incorrect claim the media publicized the fact blacks commit vast disproportionate amounts of crime.

>blacks are killed by blacks more like 90% of the time, not 97% of the time
FUCKING REKT!!!!11!1! OMFG HOW CAN WHITES EVEN COMPETE?!?!?!

>by not disputing Bill's claim that the tweet is completely fucking false (which it is), he is admitting the tweet was false.
That's not how admitting you are wrong works. Trump not talking about all the times he's spouted bullshit and been called out on it doesn't mean he's accepted it was bullshit.

Fuck's sake, look no further than him taking credit for ending the birther issue.
>trump admitted he was wrong
since this never happens I'll have to go with
>trump is a retard who ignores statistics

His argument makes no sense. There isn't outrage over ISIS killing Americans, especially not in comparison to Americans killing Americans. What is he even referring to? When has ISIS killing Americans even been in the news? We just want to prevent it from ever happening. We want to prevent another 9/11 or worse since it is relatively easy to prevent or at least minimize the risk by not letting groups who are sympathetic to their cause into our country when we don't have to.

sounds to me like he's equating the relationship between America and radical Islamic terrorists with the relationship between the white and black communities in America
really maeks u thnk

>one wrong statistic
All of the statistics were wrong. Most wrong was black on white and white on white crime, but they were all wrong.

Well 9/11 won't ever happen simply because hijacking a plane to crash it into something is a trick that can only work once.

The best response to 9/11 would have been to do absolutely nothing. Not even improve airplane security. If anyone tried it again he'd be torn to pieces by the passengers.

understood, if you want the real data that isn't completely wrong, there are some charts in here
qz.com/556988/here-are-four-charts-on-race-and-murder-in-america-to-tweet-back-at-donald-trump/
based on the 2014 fbi data
le 4d mongolian quantum chess
trump generally doesn't like to admit he is wrong, birther issue is exception. In this case, he just blamed it on an intern for failing to fact check, but surely he doesn't deny bill o' reilly (and everyone else's) claim that his little chart was bogus

But your message is "black lives matter", so why do you ignore the highest cause of death for black people, and focus on the tiniest?

96% of black people dying involving guns are caused by black on black violence, whilst 4% is by police.

Speak out against your thuggish culture instead of the police, who are trying to deal with your thug problem.

i'd kind of like to know why black Americans always jump ot the defense of every single black man who gets killed.

Arab Americans don't instantly jump to the defense of every Arab who gets killed by the police.

Hispanic Americans don't instantly jump to the defense of every Hispanic man who get skilled by the police.

White Americans don't instantly jump tot he defense of every white man who gets killed by police.

If blacks would stop screaming racism every time some gangsta ends up dead after a violent run-in with the police, some of us "outside the black community" might start giving a shit. Yeah, cops make mistakes and yeah, some cops are bad, but it's not fucking racism every time a black man gets killed by police.

More niggas have been shot and killed over sneakers than by cops

That said, there is nothing stopping someone from just getting a gun and shooting, like Orlando.

If Americans wanted to make terrorism a bit harder they'd ban semi-automatic rifles.

>The idea that black-on-black crime is not a significant political conversation among black people is patently false. In Chicago, long maligned for its high rates of intraracial murder, members of the community created the Violence Interrupters to disrupt violent altercations before they escalate. However, those who insist on talking about black-on-black crime frequently fail to acknowledge that most crime is intraracial. Ninety-three percent of black murder victims are killed by other black people. Eighty-four percent of white murder victims are killed by other white people. The continued focus on black-on-black crime is a diversionary tactic, whose goal is to suggest that black people don’t have the right to be outraged about police violence in vulnerable black communities, because those communities have a crime problem. The Black Lives Matter movement acknowledges the crime problem, but it refuses to locate that crime problem as a problem of black pathology. Black people are not inherently more violent or more prone to crime than other groups. But black people are disproportionately poorer, more likely to be targeted by police and arrested, and more likely to attend poor or failing schools. All of these social indicators place one at greater risk for being either a victim or a perpetrator of violent crime. To reduce violent crime, we must fight to change systems, rather than demonizing people.

It's because blacks don't accept the police and government are legitimate. They want to secede from America, which they see as a white nation.

Trump didn't admit he was wrong when he took credit for ending the birther issue.

He admits hillary was wrong (which she wasn't because he flat out lies about her position) and then takes credit for keeping the questions alive until the issue was resolved. He never says he ever thought Obama wasn't born in the USA.

Trump ignoring shit he's said in the past is also not the same thing as admitting he was wrong. He does that shit literally all the time. It's cognitive dissonance, not contrition.

I meant a terrorist attack with a death toll in its range. I was actually thinking about chemical weapons or a dirty bomb. Heck, even a Timothy McVeigh-style truck bomb.

I think 9/11 was an inside job anyway, so I wasn't trying to draw specific parallels to it.

>They want to secede from America

From it's justice system. They don't want to secede from it's resources.

>It's cognitive dissonance, not contrition.
you might have a point there, perhaps I'm giving trump too much credit in even thinking that he is capable of self reflection

its because they view themselves as the outsider. outsiders need to stick together. unlike whites they actually have a sense of unity, even though this unity has actually hurt them in the long run unlike the unity jews and arabs practice that has greatly benefitted them vs the majority group of the countres they inhabit

>There's this problem about blacks dying
>but let's ignore the biggest reason why and focus on the police.
Okay

Not once did I claim black people are more violent, but their thug culture certainly is.

>If Americans wanted to make terrorism a bit harder they'd ban semi-automatic rifles.
And knives and pipe bomb materials and pressure cookers and and and and. That's a path that takes away liberty in exchange for very little if anything.

That's generally how secession works.

Go fuck a roo, Straya.

One of the cops that killed Sterling was a beaner. The cop that killed that nigger in the car with his family was Asian. Three of the cops that left that other nigger to die in the back of a van were black. Most of this cases are bullshit anyway, a nigger whips his hand out of his pocket like a gun, points it at an officer that already has his gun drawn, gets shot, and it's somehow shocking he gets fucking blasted?

By the way, black aren't even 15% of the pop., yet commit 40% of murders. Check the FBI stats.

Why bother with a bomb, though. For under $500 a bad guy can get a gun that will kill 50 people in one minute.

That's why this is such a retarded conversation. For the last 15 years there's been absolutely nothing stopping Al Qaeda or whoever from slipping across the wide open border, getting guns, and just massacring hundreds of Americans. They haven't done this, and the only conclusion is, nobody really cares that much about killing Americans.

>it is very telling how impossible it is to get a trump supporter to acknowledge even the most simple of facts
What's truly telling is that leftists are America's hillbillies, racists, and lesser intelligent citizens. They have the lowest median income and the lowest IQ. Crime is also a key component. They commit the most violent crimes including gun crime. Terrorism is another astonishing factor that seems to be missed. Orlando was done by a democrat and not just radical islamic terrorism for example. Domestic terrorism by leftists. It's all quite worrying.

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

Saved for later.

>That said, there is nothing stopping someone from just getting a gun and shooting, like Orlando.
Sure there is. Omar was reported multiple times to LEOs. They wouldn't investigate because he was Muslim.

>If Americans wanted to make terrorism a bit harder they'd ban semi-automatic rifles.
Not an option. You could make this same argument for black-on-black crime too, but it's useless. Paris has some of the strictest gun laws in the world, but that didn't prevent it from happening there.

Didn't stop the attack in Paris.

We gotta deal with blacks or heat up the gas chambers and nobody wants that. Foreigners can get the fuck out. GTFO.

>destroyed

you know how i know you're a liberal? you don't hold anyone accountable for actions, and seek scapegoats for your shortcomings. learn to accept your shortcomings and improve yourself, you absolute piece of shit

you tell the faggot / nigger that humans are inherently tribal and we self segregate. This is our evolution, 'society' can not 'construct' or 'deconstruct' it.

Whites will naturally care more about whites and blacks about blacks and arabs about arabs.

Response: Terrorists killed more Americans on 9/11. The reason why Americans kill more Americans every other day is because the military, NSA, and police fuck terrorists' shithole every single day. Then those same people make one fucking mistake and BlackLivesSplattered burns the fucking city down.

>this unity has actually hurt them in the long run
It really has. Maybe a few generations from now, they'll finally realize that and stop being their own worst enemy.

The Paris attack took quite a bit of planning. But guns are not that heavily restricted in France. You can easily cross the border from Czech with guns in the trunk. Most French towns have gun shops. The rural French like to shoot like everyone else.

I don't think it's worth stopping terrorism, since it kills very small numbers of people compared to most causes of death. We simply shouldn't bother taking any special steps to prevent terrorist attacks.

The argument doesn't work because terrorists want to completely eradicate westerners. If they could get their hands on a nuke and blow us up they would. Police do not want to eradicate blacks.

I meant the Bataclan night club shooting too, not the Nice truck massacre (no guns required). If people had been armed in the night club, at least they would have been able to put up a fight.

The point is that people will find a way to kill you, whether if it's with a truck or whatever. It's easier to keep bad people out, not try to police all the potentially deadly materials at their disposal.

Are you saying 90% is not as bad as 97%?
Let me blow your mind.
That Trump retweet was a ruse to make liberal cucks like you do reasearch.
And what did you find?
90 fucking percent.
You think that's not bad?
Ok, Trump was "wrong". That was the fucking plan.
But Jesus fucking Christ, can't you see that 90 fucking percent glaring right back at you?

it's like a bowl half filed with skitltes and half filled with m&ms
they're both fine by themselves, but mixed, they're awful
and every so often, one of the brown M&Ms rapes you

Except there isn't outrage over isis killing specifically americans, there's outrage over isis killing anyone at all, but mostly killing their own people.

you know, just like blacks killing their own people.

>Instead of addressing black on black crime, I'll ask you how the police aren't like ISIS
>how do i tear apart a straw-man
This post is b8. Having said that I'll bite because I suspect you're black, and I love triggering colored people.

The best way to summarize why the left doesn't want to talk about black on black crime:

White guilt removes the moral authority whites have rightfully had in their own society. It is for that reason we can not question black on black crime. We do not have the "moral authority" because whites built a "racist system" that oppresses teh blacks. America has no place for white people who have the capability to enslave the poor defenseless blacks. Feel guilty for what has happened to these people, and keep giving them free shit.

A better question to ask than how do i BTFO this guy, why even talk to them? There's no sense trying to save a degenerate. You can't, don't try. I would suggest if you want to try, because you're stupid, it will make it easier for you to articulate things when challenged if you learn about them first.

That is absolutely retarded, sorry. If people went around packing in nightclubs terrorist attacks would be the least of anyone's worries.

It's not easier to keep bad people out because nobody knows who the bad people are. They aren't all Muslim or anything else. Basically there are a certain percentage of the general population who are nutjobs or terrorists. If they get the opportunity to kill they will do so. That is why we restrict explosives, high powered weapons, deadly chemicals and other things that nutjobs or terrorists might use to inflict great damage.

OP is like, how do i defend against a poorly crafted straw-man pushed to the uneducated.

>The Paris attack took quite a bit of planning. But guns are not that heavily restricted in France. You can easily cross the border from Czech with guns in the trunk. Most French towns have gun shops. The rural French like to shoot like everyone else.

Guns are heavily restricted in Paris. You can always find guns somewhere else and bring them where you need them to be. If you're a career criminal or terrorist, you can easily buy them on the black market through your shady connections.

>I don't think it's worth stopping terrorism, since it kills very small numbers of people compared to most causes of death. We simply shouldn't bother taking any special steps to prevent terrorist attacks.
We should keep people out of the country.who have potential ties to radicalism and scrutinize those already here who do. You won't be able to prevent the methods they can utilize to kill you, so you have to stop the people themselves first and foremost.

From my point of view ISIS is becoming a huge problem in the US, currently how ever you have a much bigger problem with blacks.

You simply point out to them that you hear a disproportionate number of blacks killed by cops than white because it makes a better story. In reality, the police aren't just out killing blacks, and when you look at most cases objectively the shooting was justified (Mike Brown) or just a shitty situation where nobody is really at fault because of a perfect storm of events (Tamir rice, Philando Castille, etc.). It's quite rare for the police to actually be truly at fault, though it does happen (Eric Garner), and it happens to whites too (you just don't hear about it).

Talking about black on black crime really isn't a good argument. However, in this case you can say that what they are experiencing isn't really collective outrage, but more the US government at war with ISIS (which declares itself a separate country with government and all).

When they start taking responsibility they will become good people.
Unfortunately a majority of them only create problems and want others to fix them, they are doomed as a race. The only reason they're still around is because government handouts lol.

this
>"X(obviously bad) happened,and that's good"
>"we need to have serious conversation about X"
>"this is why X is racist,and Y isn't"

> Guns are heavily restricted in Paris.

What the fuck does that mean? Paris doesn't have a wall and metal detectors around it. There is no meaningful way a city can restrict anything. Guns are quite easy to get in France and the EU mainland generally. Europeans like guns too.

> You won't be able to prevent the methods they can utilize to kill you

Of course you can, idiot. You can make sure it's difficult to get hold of explosives, guns, toxins, and other easy methods of mass murder.

That being said, terrorism kills very few people and it is not worth bending your whole security policy around it. If a few hundred people die in a terrorist attack very occasionally, it doesn't mean we need to do anything.

>from my point of view

Ben?

Actually that's not too far fetched. Even many blacks say that the BLM protestors are a group of domestic terrorists so why shouldn't they be handeled accordingly?

This. You can't be a bitch and try to scheme your way around telling the truth. Say the truth and don't back away from it.

sounds like we should get rid of the killers.

ISIS of course, but guess what race kills the most in the US?

oh right. Niggers do.

>That is absolutely retarded, sorry. If people went around packing in nightclubs terrorist attacks would be the least of anyone's worries.

Well, you're welcome to get shot up with no defense if you wish. Somebody needs to be armed. If security isn't sufficient to protect 100+ from being fish in a barrel, then allowing people to be armed would be better. It would also make a shooter think twice about shooting up an establishment where he wouldn't know who was armed.

>It's not easier to keep bad people out because nobody knows who the bad people are. They aren't all Muslim or anything else. Basically there are a certain percentage of the general population who are nutjobs or terrorists. If they get the opportunity to kill they will do so. That is why we restrict explosives, high powered weapons, deadly chemicals and other things that nutjobs or terrorists might use to inflict great damage.

It is indeed easier to keep bad people out. It isn't 100% accurate, nothing is, but you can certainly minimize the risk based on risk factors. This is where intelligence and vetting methods come in handy. There's no reason to let people from dangerous countries migrate en masse when you have no idea who they are. Dangerous people already can be and should be monitored. But acting like there's nothing that can be done is blatantly retarded, sorry.

This is a much more effective method than trying to ban everything that can kill large numbers of people like trucks.

VERY EASY...

newnation.org

any questions?

>why the outrage over isis killing Americans

Because Isis not only kill Americans, they threaten homeland security of almost every European city. They've also almost taken over a whole country, and sent thousands on foot trying to escape. To even compare it to bad police routines by American cops, which isnt even a racial issue, is just selfish and idiotic.

> Go to a nightclub
> Get drunk
> Get into an argument
> Shoot someone

Expect to see this scenario play out hundreds of times a night if people are widely armed. Idiot.

As for dangerous countries - a British guy tried to shoot Trump.

Trucks should actually be banned, because we can now do self-driving trucks. Not because of the terrorism potential but because it would cut down on road deaths.

Now are you saying explosives, automatic weapons, rocket launchers and deadly toxins should be legal?

>Hopped up on PCP
>dindu nuffin

Tulsa police told FOX23 the drug PCP was found in Terence Crutcher's vehicle
fox23.com/news/the-latest-bad-dude-comment-tpd-policy-questionsin-officer-involved-shooting/447988901

That doesn't make any sense.
What are those percentages referring to?

Don't embarrass yourself man

>What the fuck does that mean? Paris doesn't have a wall and metal detectors around it. There is no meaningful way a city can restrict anything. Guns are quite easy to get in France and the EU mainland generally. Europeans like guns too.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/09/france-has-strict-gun-laws-why-didnt-that-save-charlie-hebdo-victims/

Clubs don't have metal detectors? Then I guess they don't love guns as much as you're trying to imply they do.

>Of course you can, idiot. You can make sure it's difficult to get hold of explosives, guns, toxins, and other easy methods of mass murder.

As I've said, gun laws didn't prevent the shooting and bombing in Paris. It also didn't prevent the truck running people over in Nice.

>That being said, terrorism kills very few people and it is not worth bending your whole security policy around it. If a few hundred people die in a terrorist attack very occasionally, it doesn't mean we need to do anything
Kek. Yeah, a couple hundred is nothing! No reason to change your immigration policy, which doesn't need to be a certain way anyway, just because a couple hundred people die.

>Some stupid shit that isn't even logical comparisons
>Why not concede the other side has a point?
You're funny. You're ignorant and funny.

>Der, metrics showing black violence high is exaggeration.
>Der right doesn't care about facts.
Why are you on a christian board with obvious right leanings? You obviously are smart enough to know we're wrong. Leave, we won't mind.

>I'm a fag who can't think.
You are stupid. You are laying straw-men left and right. ISIS and the police... hrm lets think about what you're saying. You're actually proving the "dumb right", as you call them, correct with regards to Islam.

Link to the fucking FBI then scum, not some stupid fucking liberal fact checking bullshit. You realize that's like my children showing me some nickelodeon poll about grown up politics right? Talk about low-information.

>Actual FBI Link.
Oh my I'm proud of you. Guess what, the disparity you mention 7% is less than the gap between HRC and Trump. I'll leave the rest of this shill fest alone.

>Blacks rioting are protests.
I think that's where you're missing the point. Protest may be occurring, but riots in poor neighborhoods are also occurring. Who really are these "protesters" hurting? The problem is you're brainwashed.

>Police can't force you to comply.
How do they enforce laws then if they can't escalate force when at risk? Also that guy getting killed doesn't bother me, he was not complying. If you play stupid games you get stupid fucking prizes, death by cop is one of them.

His car broke down, or he was waiting on his son? His daughter said he was shot 4 times and tased a bunch, what's true? You don't even know you're talking narrative before you can even speak to facts.

>Cops need held accountable by law.
Cops get up on charges all the time.

Record not corrected. Fuck you, kys.

Well, he does have a good point. I just have to fix it a bit for you.

>Why the outrage over ISIS killing Americans when Black Americans who make up %13 of your population commit half of all your murders?

We honestly should focus on our nigger problem over ISIS imo. I suggest we deport them all into the ocean.

>yo Bob i just killed a nigger again
>no worries Carl, just sprinkle some crack on him

This. And the sad part is that this very same thing is happening in europe as we speak. Dunno why is it that the blacks rather be thugs, gangstas and shit like that instead of educating them selves and being usefull to the community.

Oh wait, must be because of the opression, the slavery and the racism.

>Expect to see this scenario play out hundreds of times a night if people are widely armed. Idiot.
Why, because you say that's the way it must be? Don't think so.

The point is that there could have been measures taken to prevent the tragedy outside of banning guns, which obviously didn't work in a country with very strict gun control.

>As for dangerous countries - a British guy tried to shoot Trump.
Yeah, people do stupid stuff all the time. He could have tried to hit Trump with a truck too. Doesn't change anything I said.

>Trucks should actually be banned, because we can now do self-driving trucks. Not because of the terrorism potential but because it would cut down on road deaths.
It's nowhere near perfected. Somebody died recently from it, actually. Keep dreaming.

Maybe because police officers shoot just criminals, ISIS shoots infidels...

Hey, ever been to Tulsa? That's what I thought..

You shouldn't be asking yourself how to destroy that argument, you should be asking yourself if it's right.

PROTIP: it is. Stop being racist, Americans.

nypa faggot

Lol no

They're literally comparing themselves to terrorists

France does not have strict gun laws. I've been there. About any village you can buy a gun in. There's also a porous border into states with even looser gun laws. France can't stop people bringing guns in.

> As I've said, gun laws didn't prevent the shooting and bombing in Paris. It also didn't prevent the truck running people over in Nice.

But restrictions on explosives and guns may well have prevented other bombing attacks, which didn't happen. Reducing the statistical frequency of attacks is the aim, setting it to zero can't be guaranteed.

> Yeah, a couple hundred is nothing! No reason to change your immigration policy,

That's correct. A few hundred deaths is nothing compared to other causes of death. Immigration policy deals with millions of lives. Killing a few hundred people is negligible in comparison.

Stupid argument. ISIS is no where near America, of course they're not killing Americans as much. If they were let into the counrty and given the option they'd kill as many people as they could.

Because the black crime rate is the reason blacks get murdered by police so often....

>we wouldnt get mad if you say the murders of all americans are important.
>when we say ISIS is killing americans we arent purposely excluding other murders
>cops are not like isis, nor are whites
>blacks are not like soldiers or innocent civilians
>isis really hates us, while the police hating & targeting blacks is imaginary
>its more like isis kills a diverse group of people and we only care about the white ones, then get mad when anyone brings up the other victims
if you cant find 10 replies to this, you are a bernie supporter

>Why, because you say that's the way it must be? Don't think so.

Because it's common sense you daft fuck. People who are drunk get into fights. They will usually use their fists and they won't die from it. If they have guns they will get into gunfights instead.

And france does not have "very strict" gun control. Every town has gun shops. They are pretty common in the country.

Did you know that USA already has gun laws? I bet you didn't, so I thought I might tell you.

Sad thing about Oklahoma is that was the only place where black people actually thrived. The blacks there had a hard-working culture and surpassed the whites, but whitey got mad and burned and pillaged their businesses, making them nigger-tier for the next 100 years.

Seriously, unless you have been in a US city with people smokin wet and slangin rocks and shootin meth, fuck your opinion.

>Idiot didn't realize that he played himself

because a terrorist blowing up is killing 100 percent innocent people

some dude who was disobeying the law and fucking with cops that "could have lived if the cops were better" is much better than INNOCENTS DYING

Wow, i'm literally shaking

>France does not have strict gun laws. I've been there. About any village you can buy a gun in. There's also a porous border into states with even looser gun laws. France can't stop people bringing guns in.
France does have strict gun laws. I posted an article stating as much. The guns used were illegal anyway though. The people using them should be the greatest concern.

>But restrictions on explosives and guns may well have prevented other bombing attacks, which didn't happen. Reducing the statistical frequency of attacks is the aim, setting it to zero can't be guaranteed.

Guns and explosives were gotten illegally. It made no difference. Screening for people is easier. Obviously explosives shouldn't be legal, but it's easier to ban dangerous people than dangerous weapons. That should be first priority.

>That's correct. A few hundred deaths is nothing compared to other causes of death. Immigration policy deals with millions of lives. Killing a few hundred people is negligible in comparison.

Negligible to what? The immigration of these people wasn't necessary in the first place. Those deaths could have been prevented. Not by banning guns and explosives, which were already banned, but by banning people like them.

"ISIS wants to exterminate us. They are not only killing people, they are also out enemy in speach and ideology. They are at war with us. Do you hold the position, that white people want to exterminate black people? Are your enemy in speach and ideology and also at war with you?"

There. If he says yes, there is no point in talking. Then he is your enemy and actually wants to kill you.

>says black on black crime should matter cause we worry more about isis then Americans killing fellow Americans
So black on black crime?

>Because it's common sense you daft fuck. People who are drunk get into fights. They will usually use their fists and they won't die from it. If they have guns they will get into gunfights instead.
So it's "common sense" because it supports your bullshit argument. Got it.

>And france does not have "very strict" gun control. Every town has gun shops. They are pretty common in the country.
Already cited source saying otherwise. Literally the guns used were illegal. Kill yourself, faggot.

Holy shit this Marshall Gordon guy is disgusting. He's posing as a white-knight for blacks whilst belittling one of the greatest problems facing blacks communities: massive rates of crime. All the while demonising one of the most potent forces (police) for reversing the prevalence of crime.

The only reason I give a single fuck about ISIS is that pinko degenerates like Marshall Gordon have hijacked and driven the issue into the ground, almost to the point that dealing with Islam is a third-rail.

>Treveonta
>Adrianandious
>Tyriekus
What the fuck?

I would call that statement a huge exaggeration if not a complete embellishment. The black "Wall Street" and the Tulsa 1921 TNT drop from the air are facts. But to say whitey chimped from jealousy is a stretch.

>Only 90% of the murders of blacks are from blacks :^)

Okay, we're wrong and you're right. It's 90%.

90% of blacks are killed by blacks, which is retardedly huge. What's the next step in your master plan?

You can't destroy it. It is true. The problem these days is not just isis or faggots or blacks. The problem is a diseased society where all this is allowed to happen, and as a whole humans prefer to look the other way or just complain rather than fix anything

We are actually very concerned with Americans killing each other. That's why we have police departments, laws, emergency phone numbers, jails, and so on.

ISIS is not a big deal because they kill Americans, they've killed essentially none and if you do worry about them killing you, then that's as wrong as being more afraid of the police than of black men. ISIS is a big deal because they're causing a crisis in the Middle East and a refugee crisis across Europe. ISIS is slaughtering tens of thousands of innocent people. ISIS is also interfering in a region where we want political influence and have allies.

Airwrecka
Spontaniouse
Selebraty
Intallect & Knolledge

A FUCKING LEAF

The difference is that ISIS is killing Americans who didn't wrong them in any significant way for no reason other than that their religion commands them to kill nonbelievers. It's normal to be outraged when an outsider attacks your community for no reason. This argument attempts to create a faulty comparison by suggesting that policemen are killing black people deliberately and with malice, without provocation. Obviously this is silly; I have yet to see one instance of these mass chimpouts in which the alleged "victim" was just an innocent person shot for no reason. Policemen killing criminals who pull guns on them are just doing their job.

Furthermore, this argument is hypocritical since the majority of "Americans being killed by other Americans" falls into the category of black on black crime, since statistically blacks account for both the majority of murder victims as well as the majority of murderers in America. In fact, you could probably point out the glaringly obvious fact, backed up by statistics, that if America deported 100% of its black population the murder rate in this country would drop to essentially zero.

Basically, all this cuck has done is prove that blacks are a greater threat to America than ISIS.

it sounds borderline orwellian

>airwrecka
NOW DATS PROPA ORKY!

When I find shit in the toilet I'm not surprised. If I find shit on the dining room table, now we have something to worry about.

Ding ding ding!
What we would call an Orwellian nightmare, would be the libcuck's wet dream.

more like if you said isis killed 500 americans last year and i said isis killed 200 canadians and 300 british. then you get mad and freak out because i brought up other soldiers.

i always think about that.
liberals love the idea of left-wing fascism (communism?)

And ISIS kills more fellow mudslimes than America ever will. Just use hard facts and statistics through their same logical fallacies, OP.

In either case, whites/Americans kills fewer blacks or muslims than blacks/muslims kill themselves. God help them if they push the western world hard enough to snap back.

The real question is whether blacks are actually killed by police in higher proportion than whites.

Isis is an outside source of violence. When its your own people questions must be asked. And by large margins black people commit the violent crime.
He is wrong but doesn't want him nor anyone within his race taking personal accountability, despite holding up white people to one single standard, they racist.

BLM should be declared a terrorist movement and protests should be carpet bombed

whites are 0% of shooters at police? at least make it believable, dickface

I think Walmart gives people free eye exams. You should head down to your local shartmart.

Just point out that not all cops (muslims) are crazy psychos (Isis) who shoot at black people and it's bigotted to think otherwise.

sauce, shitbag. we arent liberals

Masturbation causes blindness, senpai.

Source is in the graphic faggot. I heard your favorite botnet browser (chrome) even autocompletes shit for you too.

nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/nypd_annual_firearms_discharge_report_2011.pdf

Fucking mouth breathers

the NYPD annual firearm discharge report doesnt include any shots taken at police. it is a report only accounting for registered police firearms , you stupid lowlife. get a job
>nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/nypd_annual_firearms_discharge_report_2011.pdf

because cops aren't killing for sport

and police hit, not shots taken at police. whats idac mean, genius? educate yourself. what are you 14?

> Among subjects who fired on officers, 67 percent were black and 33 percent were His-
panic. No whites fired on police [see Figure A.18 and A.20]. The races of persons who ex-
changed gunfire with police in 2011 closely mirrored the races of persons who were identified
as criminal shooting suspects.

entirely false. IDAC IDENTIFIED RACE. there were 6 unidentified people and all those peoples races could have been white. dont say none when you really dont know

Ayylmao hol up, you b comparing yo ghetto brus with terrorists? Dafuq is wrong wit u nigga?

Some homie gonna roll up to the 5-0 and start hollaring bout ISIS, shiet no wonder why a Nigga got shot

here, since you are a lazy nigger.

Also cops arent in a war against the world for their faggot religion

wow, still no clue i see
what about the 6 who werent identified, dickheads dont understand? it says racially identified right in your own posts.you only look at one part you need for your preconceived bias to fit your own reality. see if you can find the unidentified races. 6 shot cops and 13 shot at cops. all could have been white for all you know

all could have been blacks, for all that you know. what part of that don't you understand, you dickhead? It says no whites shot at cops right in my own post. You only look at the one part you need for your preconceived bias to fit your own reality. See if you can find the unidentified races. 6 shot cops and 13 shot at cops.

you said the report didn't contain info about shootings at the police, the graph shows it does, but it also shows that you are a dumb nigger. have a nice night, jamal.

you arent getting it. this report only shows times when cops fired. if a criminal fired on police and the cops didnt return fire, then it wouldnt be on this report. you retards are really stupid

>talks about preconceived bias and proceeds with their preconceived bias.

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

>you guys should pay more attention to Americans killing Americans.
>black homicide rate is a large part of Americans killing Americans.

that's what we are trying to get you to see you stupid cunt. you are already naming the problem that we are trying to get you to give more attention.

here, this should be enough to show you morons what i am talking about.

I hate Curt Schilling and his "bloody" sock

Has there been even a single case where the niggers in these police shooters weren't responsible for getting themselves killed? I'll admit I haven't looked into every single case, but the ones I have looked into showed that the black people were resisting arrest, assaulting the police officers or otherwise creating a dangerous situation.

>muh feels argument

dropped

DERP!!! do you 2 dick dockers get it now? this report only tallies incidents when cops shot at people. if somebody shot at a cop and the cop didnt shoot back, then it isnt on this report. on this one alone there are 13 unidentified races. how many more times were cops shot at and not return fire. so that number plus 13 is how many chances there are for people to be white. if you find those numbers and show me they all arent white i will believe it, but you are leaving a lot of info on the table and not looking at it then making a claim which you really have no clue if it is true.

Why are you so hung up on whitey? It could be any race and it's not identified in the report so the facts stand as they're reported. You're the one grasping at straws here.

show me in the report

show you what? ive done enough homework for you. keep making ignorant claims if you want to

Did you not see Terence Crutcher get shot for absolutely nothing?

>DID YA FIGURE OUT THE PUZZLE?

>DID YA GET IT?!?!?!?!??!

its not juisty unidentified dumbass. wow, you 2 idiots just dont get it. go ahead and act just like niggers and spout off at the mouth about something you are wrong about if you want to.

Because terrorists mostly kill people who are innocent or otherwise unable to defend themselves.

whatever nigger, as if i gave two squirts of shit about you or your opinions. keep dreaming about the honorable negro, because thats all it ever will be, a fucking dream. peace out, darkie!

So you're saying that blacks are all criminals and drug dealers (who are also criminals.)?

Wew

Because ISIS would love to kill as many "Americans" as possible, regardless of race.

I think people get it just fine. Incidents where police didn't fire back aren't included which could mean that blacks/hispanics are likely responsible for even more than what's shown on this graph or report. Imagine just what kind of crap goes on without police. It's not a major leap and some ominous white statistic doesn't seem to be hiding in these reports.

Best one yet

not an opinion
not a puzzle if your IQ is over 75. if a cop didnt fire his weapon, it isnt in this report. what dont you get about that? everyone who fired at cops isnt in this report. it is only looking at incidents where cops shot their guns, you 2 lowlife junkies
you are telling me this isnt enough for you to understand what i am talking about?
its on page XV nigger brains

Also, best one. Good job pizza man.

When you act this triggered it's like catnip on here. You should head back to tumblr or plebbit. This isn't your hood m8.

The black guy waving the gun while going in and out of his vehicle?

keep acting like a nigger and only looking at half the data

> ISIS wants to kill every american infidel
> americans dont want to kill every american
> ISIS is a foreign terror organization, hence making it even worse, as it is a direct attack to a nation's people
> your argument doesn't matter, blacks a great deal of crime and when police are there to stop it and some blacks are shot, they start rioting in mostly black hoods and destroying black property, literally using a dead black person as an excuse to loot and steal
> (my favourite) police are there to maintain law, order, and protect the people, even if it means that they will have to use lethal force, whilst ISIS is here to kill everyone, nice job comparing police to terrorists, I wonder how liberated and empowered you'd be if there were no police

kay

ISIS is a group made of radical militants based on an ideology. Skin color is something you're born with. Ideologies can spread like wildfire, physical traits are locked-in at birth. This isn't an argument, this is Marshall Gordon (with Ruby Gordon) trying to remove the agency that black people have, trying to remove their ability to do better and live more peaceful lives. And they're basing it on skin color, not beliefs. That's pretty racist..

It's official.

Niggers are a fifth column - they don't even consider themselves American. They think they are their own sovereign entity within the United States. Spics are moving towards this as well.

Thanks liberals, for your wonderful contribution to identity politics and creating one of the most hostile social environments America has ever seen.

But black crime is 50% of "Americans kill Americans" so people actually DO care about it. That guy is fucking dumb.

>Black community is the most violent
>Half of the murders is black on black murder
>Cops kill proportionally more blacks
>There is no causation

Liberal logic.

thanks for the flag

LMAO. This would reckt him so much unfortunatly if you present that kind of argument you are officially labeled a crazy racist and normie won't read what you have to say

1: How can you even compare foreigan geopolitical issues to domestic issues?

2: What makes you think you can't be concerned with both?

3: ISIS is systemically committing genocide, against white and black people alike. It would be in black people's interest to oppose ISIS in order to preserve their lifestyle (regardless of what I think personally of it). Most American murders aren't acts of geonicde.

4: Black on black crime is Americans killing Americans anyways so we are outraged over it.

Argument BTFO.

This is a typical American athletes college transcript.

Nice dubs

The hard part is making an arguement short enough so they'll bother reading it and simple enough to make them understand

I think its about looking at the bigger problem, how many thousands of blacks die to other blacks? And how many die to white police officers? Wouldnt it make sense to fix problems within ones own community first, to make it a stronger faction, instead of chasing off one or two semi-racist semi-scared cops. Only way blacks will be treated like proper human beings is if they all start acting like it. Same with muslims would be treated and viewed better if they didnt bomb stuff, rape women and ruin their own nations

And sure more americans die to americans but not from hate of the entire nation, religion and western society. But from thousands of different reasons for murder, its a silly comparison to make.

How am I doing lads?

Marshall&Ruby's are so bullshitting hard, son.
Liberals want us to prioritize police killings of blacks over intramural killings, numbers be damned.

But, when it comes to terrorism they suddenly the numbers matter again and domestic terrorism is a higher priority than foreign terrorism.

What's happening between not just the US, but the West as a whole and ISIS is a continuation of the ancient conflict between Islam and Christianity. Let's look at all the things they've done to us.
>Displacement and persecution of Christians in the Middle East under ISIS
>Refugee crime against white Christians in Europe
>Priests murdered
>Bombs in cafes and leasure spots
>80 killed during a celebration by a truck
>Hundreds killed in a single night in Paris
>ISIS terror cells spreading within Europe
>7/7
>9/11
>Genocide of Armenians, Assyrians, and Greeks under Ottoman Rule
>Enslavement of Europeans under the Barbary states
>Siege of Vienna
>Fall of Constantinople
>Turkification of Anatolia
>Conquest of Sicily
>Invasion of Spain
>Destruction of Mesopotamian culture via Arabization
>forced conversion of North Africa, the Levant and Mesopotamia, all formerly Christian

This is apparently all negated because of domestic crime within the US, which is an unavoidable aspect of any nation and will never be fully resolved. Black people, who commit a grossly dispropotionate part of that crime, blame whites, and proceed to riot after one or two isolated cases of death by Police, which happens to White people too (it's just not reported).

Fuck that.

what argument, this is not an argument, black people are criminals more often than white people so they get shot by police more often than white people, what's suprizing about this

Well, the outrage comes from the fact that muslims are quite literally an enemy people who are here for no other reason than to murder us just because of who we are. Police, meanwhile, are trying to help blacks stop murdering one another. Often they are blacks themselves.

killed during a celebration by a truck
The truck never killed anyone. The muslim driving it did.

The same thing they do every week!
> ignoring what they don't like

Cred Forums memes are rotting our brains. I noticed it too.

>black criminal shot
>by black cops
>in black hood
>of black city
>of black controlled dem state
>of country with black dem president

and the average joe whitey is to blame for this shit even though they probably didn't vote for obama

>black logic

He's right, police brutality and ghetto violence are two different issues and even though the latter is the more significant one that doesn't mean that police brutality should not create outrage

I mean black on black crime is bad but I'd be more mad if police are killing people than I would be over black criminals killing people.

Good post bong

If you think about it the reason they get capped so much is because they are literally more likely to be violent. Its a well known damn fact that there is a pattern of consistently showing little regard for life and property. Its literally african culture.

Isis and unarmed shooting are outragous because they seem so preventable. In the case of isis - defund cia. In the case of blacks being mistaken for dangerous criminals - wait for the statistics to reflect a reality in which black people are not in fact more likely to be dangerous criminals.

Blm supporters need to learn that doubling down on retarded arguements in the face of evidence isnt courageous and it doesnt make them a rosa parks historic activisionary kang

Curt Schilling is a beast.

This.

If the argument is something like "cops killing blacks isn't an issue because blacks kill more blacks than cops," it commits the fallacy of relative privation and is therefore invalid. If that is not the argument, that guy Marshall Gordon's argument commits the strawman fallacy and is therefore invalid.

How many blacks kill blacks is irrelevant. The issue is how many blacks kill people.

One is a nigger getting shot for being too uppity; other is a foreign nation killing our civilians. Prime example of a false equivalency. They attempt to portray themselves as wholly innocent when they infact are responsible for the majority of their own deaths.

why subject innocent people to retarded riots and then complain they aren't doing anything about the crime? they have other shit to do, LIKE WORK, other than riot over some dipshit that couldn't comply with police.

so you fight crime... with more crime, and blame white people for black people killing black people? nig nogs are retarded

police shootings aside, we all fucking know police are becoming power hungry and enforcing petty laws, but this is ridiculous now.

People are tribal. People get angry when members of "The Other" hurt their tribe.

White Americans view brown ISIS as The Other, so we get particularly mad whenever they hurt our tribe.

Unfortunately, we're trained/shamed into not viewing blacks that way.

On the other hand, blacks are trained to view white people as The Other, so any white-on-black crime (police or otherwise) is a cause for outrage. And naturally, the (((media))) is thrilled to find any excuse to shame white people.

If whites want to survive, we need to accept, embrace, and exploit our tribalism—particularly at the expense of blacks.

How to argue against a point that you disagree with:

1. Ask yourself "What is it *specifically* that's rubbing me the wrong way about their argument? Is there a fundamental flaw in their reasoning?" For help, consider if they're committing fallacies and if there are inconsistencies between what they're saying and what's actually happening.
2. Identify the core of what's rubbing you the wrong way. Keep in mind that just because you don't like the conclusion that they've reached, that doesn't make them wrong. A lot of shitty arguments come out of an unwillingness to admit that the other side has a point.
3. If the flaw is present, present said flaw. If not, consider changing your own viewpoint. Middle grounds where you concede some points and reject others are okay.

If you can't manage that, it's probably best if you leave the arguing up to people who can.

In this case, here's a hint: Inconsistencies between the senseless slaughter that they'd have you buy into and the reality behind the so-called "victims".

>these two things are exactly the same

>airwrecka

kek

What's up with niggers and retarded names?

Literally every country has more domestic death than foreign death
If we were at war should we stop fighting and try to force criminals to not kill by finding them first?

>Comparing ISIS killing inocent people with police doing their fucking job
Really made me think

Ever figured the reason blacks are killed by cops is because they stand for a considerable part of crimes compared to their size?

Those things are related while americans killing americans (internal problems) vs ISIS killing americans (terrorism and foreign threats) are not related. Besides, americans killing americans includes black on black crime which increases the kill count by a considerable amount.

>how do I slide this?

I love watching the cunts around here desperately try to counter their own fucking logic used against them, using arguments worse than Hillary shills.

Fuck funny. And you all think you're red pilled too. So funny.

Isis is generally non citizens killing non citizens. Jihadists aren't killing members of their own community.

The whole point of urban youth being savages is that they don't belong to any recognizable community other than their own toxic one, it's less to do with color and more to do with the separation from peace loving society

But when police kill blacks, its not murder?

fuckin saved, bless you based aussie

wtf, breivik sure got us up there

We are trying to defeat ISIS. If you try to defeat black people, you are called racist.

Police killing blacks would be invisible on that graph actually.

Black on white crime. 25x murder rate when adjusted per capita lets talk about what matters not niggers killing niggers

>how do you destroy this argument
You don't, because it's not an argument, it's a mental illness.

isis are foreign agents working to establish a ME and eventually a world-wide caliphate under sharia and will undoubtedly kill all apostates and unbelievers. They kill b/c they fundamentally hate you.

Niggers kill one another for street cred, money, drugs, and guns.

Niggers just killing other niggers is a bigger concern than isis in terms of numbers.

this person is fucking retarded.

It's also a clear cut sign of deflection, with a non-equivalent added in.