Donald Trump used money from his charity for legal settlements

Donald Trump used $258,000 from the Trump Foundation fund for his own personal legal settlements. In other words, he used other peoples money earmarked for charity.
He is an asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumpfoundation-1040a:homepage/story
youtu.be/JiOmfTqEF3k?t=81
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
dcwhispers.com/wikileaks-outlines-hillary-clinton-bidding-saudi-masters-turned-libya-isis-hellhole/#UsrdzdTdKqtRMOuS.99
huffingtonpost.com/dieter-holger/hillary-clinton-is-pro-gu_b_8736298.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/26/11-explosive-clinton-cash-facts-mainstream-media-confirm-are-accurate/
theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/
archive.is/BtKTD
google.com/amp/twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/09/16/whoa-journo-claims-sid-blumenthal-spread-the-obama-birther-rumor-to-him/amp/
factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/
townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2016/09/20/our-political-predicament-n2220561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, I can't defend this.

Guess I'm voting for Hillary.

So fucking what? Those were donations. He's a billionaire, you think he couldn't have settled those petty penny-trials with his own cash?

hes one of (them) as is hillary who cares

Does that mean people should vote for Hillary?

So why didn't he?

This is shilldawg's big pre-election surprise? Holy shit she is so fucked.

You idiot, it is not about whether he could settle on his own or not. He took people's money that was specifically set to go to charity and used it to cover his own ass in court trials, all so that he wouldn't have to use his own money.

The dude is a scumbag retard who knows his way around a business but certainly not a government.

Wtf I hate charity now

source?

please be my ai gf

You mean he made one Hillary?

wow

google 'Trump $258,000' in the news section

>Australian
>Voting for Hillary
Doesn't voting require citizenship?

Hillary did this to Haiti, on the level of billions of dollars

WTF I'm with #hillary now

>do my work for me
Always a fucking leaf.

Thank you based WaPo for stopping his momentum.

Take my energy \o/

Not in America.

He took the money from the foundation right?

The same foundation he put !m in yes?

It being mostly other peoples money is meaningless when he put in more then he took out and it all went to charity anyway.

>He is an asshole

...Does this mean he's not really a racist?

Because that's pretty much my deciding factor on the man.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumpfoundation-1040a:homepage/story

I know it's know it's just the paper that took down Nixon and not Breitbart, so take it with a grain of salt.

youtu.be/JiOmfTqEF3k?t=81

Canada... hmmmmmmmm

Huh... This is the worst I've ever heard about Trump.

Huh...

Even so, Hillary is worse because she has been a snake and a murderer for decades.

Trump may be greedy but he isn't a psychopath.

P.S. Nice source you maple faggot. Eat shit and LIVE!!!

Dammit...

Thanks for correcting the record, faggot.

Shit really? Haha those yanks are going to get Refugee-Fucked like we did. Glad to know Canada and Sweden wont be suffering alone.

He has not put any money in his own charity since 2009. All the money was donated by others.

By the way, are you the type of person to put money in a church collection box and later take it out again?

The end goal my man

You're welcome, little dicks......

Dumb fucking church should have bought some life insurance if they knew the Romans would crucify Jesus's jewish ass.

wtf i'm #artillery4hillary now

Women would beg to differ, one wouldn't break up with me for the longest time.

So you're telling me Trump has ESP? That's amazing, so he knew that the judge was going to review the case before it ever began, so he donated beforehand using his ESP, or maybe time-travel?

I think the time-travel meme might actually be right.

I heard the terms of at least one settlement was that the money be donated to a charity of their choice. How much you wanna bet most of the money "spent" was really just charity money moved around to other charities?

Yeah, its funny how for every "bad" thing trump has done, Hillary has done one way worse.

>Trump shitposts on Twitter all day about Obama not being born in the USA
>Hillary Campaign started those rumors in '08

>Trump used some cash to settle legal fees.
>Hillary took Saudi money and toppled Libya and Syria

Can one of you fags directly defend this at all?

Nothing wrong with using the loopholes while they exist. He's said before he tries to pay as little tax as possible using loopholes, yet plans to close them as president

Why would we?

The dems and china are in deep shit. It was "president or prison" and guess where they are going?

Its fake. Media makes up lies about him like how he raped a 14 year old girl.

>at least he's not a serial murderer
Is this really all it takes to be president in this day and age?

wow.... how perfectly legal. Trump is sooooo screwed guise for doing that completely legal thing.

wtf I am so voting for the Woman responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths and a war boner pointed toward Russia, our biggest nuclear rival. Yeah I'm gonna merge my Neocon Warboner into hers and nuke the world. Im with her now guise. Oh yes indeed.

Faggot shills

>WaPo
Garbage. Sorry kid, but they've lost every ounce of credibility.

Because you're trump supporters?

Hillary did this except with bill-yons of USD boy

The democrats have pushed their luck for the last time. This is indeed the end of the democratic party was we know it. The conspiracy that will be uncovered after hillary's defeat involves:

>google
>china
>nbc,abc,cnn,msnbc
>the democratic party's top brass

they have been taking bribes from china and committing high treason.

I'm not talking about your sisters opinions.

It likely wasn't owned by Bezos at the time.

So? We know he's not perfect. If he did this, it's shitty. But considering his track record, the good far outweigh the bad, AND Hillary, who is the only other choice, has done the same thing on a much larger scale.

>Hillary Campaign started those rumors in '08
>Hillary took Saudi money and toppled Libya and Syria
Evidence?

>how perfectly legal
Self dealing isn't legal.

Literally the only legal part of this story is that because he hasn't donated to his charity in years, it was probably other people's money. That's just assholish.

Using your nonprofit charity to pay off settlements in lawsuits against your for profit businesses is totally illegal, even if the money was paid to charities. Your for profit businesses are directly benefiting from the act by not having to spend their own money.

Oh wow, really makes you think. I guess now I'm #MentallyHill

A

FUCKING

Business is business bb. It's shady and not really defensible, but I don't really feel the need to defend it desu.
There's no defense besides "Clinton is worse". Which a lot of Trump's support anyways.

eh hillary used the clinton foundation money on herself. this doesnt get hillary any points

sounds like a smart business move.

You best archive it first dummy

>leaf

doubt it gains much traction, even resuscitating the corpse of the trump university 'scandal' is a better bet

This is literally all they could find. They're so screwed and they know it.

>eh hillary used the clinton foundation money on herself
For travel, for foundation business, because she runs the fucking foundation.

Why do liberals always give away their insecurities so easily? They can't help but to project.

I like how you think it's funny because from the looks of it you are going to be cucked either way no matter who you vote.

Shit now I'll vote Clinton.

Never forget about how generous she was of giving Haiti 2 percent of billions of dollars, and then keeping the rest for the Clinton Foundation.

I fucking hate all of you shills. The worst part is you retards will get other retards to follow whatever narrative you put out.

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

Fuck you, and God Bless America.

>sounds like a smart business move.
And that my friend, typifies the Trump philosophy.
He was a crook, is a crook and will always be a crook.

In this country, it's basically the same thing unfortunately.

I just don't like the idea of a businessman who has no respect for small businesses to be in charge of our country.

suuuuuuuuuure

yes trump is not perfect by a long shot. but are you trying to say hillary has never done anything illegal? how about:

>PAYING MINORS AGED 14-18 TO RAID Cred Forums AN ADULT WEBSITE

>ACCEPTING BRIBES FROM CHINA OVER AND OVER AGAIN

>USING LESS THAN 10% OF HER CHARITY'S INCOME ON ACTUAL CHAIRTY WORKS?

the problem with the democratic party is; they absolutely REFUSE to accept responsibility for their failures. and they REFUSE to ever be "wrong" it is laughable.

You should be in bed by now.

>butthurt shill is butthurt

>inb4 "dcwhispers".
read as: Wikileaks outlines
dcwhispers.com/wikileaks-outlines-hillary-clinton-bidding-saudi-masters-turned-libya-isis-hellhole/#UsrdzdTdKqtRMOuS.99

Hillary's Saudi Arms deals:
huffingtonpost.com/dieter-holger/hillary-clinton-is-pro-gu_b_8736298.html

and 11 other Clinton Cash news stories, aggregated on breitbard, but from mainstream media I believe
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/26/11-explosive-clinton-cash-facts-mainstream-media-confirm-are-accurate/

oh and 1 more:
theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/

As for "birther movement"
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

There's more. Tweets from senators saying Clinton people aproached them to spread the rumor ext. But CNN and politifact and snopes will deny it with the classic semantics then strawman 1-2 punch.

roastie detected

That still does not invalidate my argument. Even a chink should understand that.

>Self dealing isn't legal.
even if thats what it was. And it wasnt.
It actually is extremely legal in our fucked up legal system. By the way you do realize that Trump isnt making every single financial decision in his global empire right? Some shifty little cubicle cretin (c) probably was delegated the decision. Have some common sense.

I'll make this easy. We Don't Fucking Care. We will Never Care. Nothing a leaf can say will ever change that.

>No one is checking these quads

archive.is/BtKTD
I gotchu f.am

>you

Canada is a communist country owned by china.

google.com/amp/twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/09/16/whoa-journo-claims-sid-blumenthal-spread-the-obama-birther-rumor-to-him/amp/

At work so can't be bothered to google
for you leaf. This is a start

shows tits with time stamp bitch

> We Don't Fucking Care. We will Never Care.
That is exactly my point about Trumpshills: evil to the bone.

Yeah, thats pretty true. But If those are my only two options, I'd much rather be cucked by someone who at least says he wants to put a stop to government corruption than someone who will draft me into a war with Russia.

He's lying you fucking idiot.

>I know it's know it's just the paper that took down Nixon and not Breitbart, so take it with a grain of salt.
Did you ever hear the story about the boy who cried "Wolf!"?

The MSM has been caught crying "Wolf!" too many times at Trump. I'm not even going to take the energy to look into this.

It's not a fucking charity

What difference does it make at this point? You sit in your maple tower and act like you give a shit what Shillary does. She has been caught red handed lying to the FBI and congress her fans don't give a shit.

How do you know he will do what he says he will do? If anything, both candidates seem to be just telling the shit their audience wants to hear, but won't do any of it.

>the money was paid to charities
Nobody cares, problem solved.

Let me know when hillary supporters care about destruction of evidence.

NEW SHILL TACTIC

CTR has adopted a new shilling tactic recently. They can no longer cover up that Hillary is a corrupt traitor so they are trying to project Hillary's faults onto Trump and his supporters to try and even the playing field.

Still better than hillary

let the memes continue

You'd be retarded if you thought a president would be perfect, as long as he does some of the things he said he'd do that would be the first step foward in fucking years

You really cannot see irony, when it jumps into your face, can you?

>theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/
i fucking hate these guys

>he doesn't know that shady charities spend most of their money on overhead costs aka themselves

Idk seems pretty clear you're a male transitioning to a female.

>little dicks
>you should be in bed now

hmmm really makes you think, but I do appreciate you correcting the record.

I'd rather take the chance than go for certain failure.
I'm ok with Trump, I like that he wants to restore some sense of national identity, because USA has been lacking that for a long time. But I'm "all out" for Trump. For me, I think, why would he even run for president if he didn't want to do the things he said he would. Dude is a billionaire who likes to have a good time, and being president is rough and busy. So I believe him, and even if he can't do the things he says, at least we didn't get nuked by Russia.

Evil man!!! He's the kind of person who would let his own people die in Benghazi.. Evil man.

>journo-claims-sid-blumenthal-spread-the-obama-birther-rumor

There is a problem with that story.

James Asher had said that Sidney Blumenthal, a Clinton ally who was an adviser to the 2008 Clinton campaign, once told him to pursue the rumor that Obama was born in Kenya.

Asher might have proven this by:

1) detailed notes of his meeting with Blumenthal.
2) multiple, unbiased reporters confirming that he met with Blumenthal in 2008 and that the subject of the meeting was birtherism.
3) evidence that he sent an investigator to Kenya to pursue these claims.
4) the investigator who traveled to Kenya confirming the investigation, the reason for the investigation and the source.

But Asher never could provided those. He never backed up his claim.

>smart businessman
>not spending his own money if he doesn't have to

What's the problem again?

she spend less than 10% on actual chairty. it is clearly a sham.

Young Canadian woman shit posts on Cred Forums, shaming young Canadian penis - very many cases! Sad!

>Asher might have proven this by:

>This story is not valid because of the standard I just decided to hold it to
I fucking hate liberals.

What show was that?

>seems pretty clear you're a male transitioning to a female
You have first hand experience? So, how are you doing now?

One problem. Blumenthal was not attached to the 2008 campaign.

>he doesn't know the Clinton foundation is a top rated charity and Hillary's released her tax records so we know she doesn't get anywhere near out what she puts into the foundation even if you want to count the travel as self dealing, which it isn't.

So, even although Asher has no evidence for his claim at all, that does not bother you...................Trumpshills.........lol

Trump spends 0% on actual charity and is worth several times more than her so...

>WaPo
Pure kike garbage. But I read it anyways, its nothing faggot.

>In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

OH MY GOD TRUMP TOOK MONEY FROM HIS CHARITY AND GAVE IT.... TO FUCKING CHARITY

Also, $100k over the height of a flagpole? Oh, in (((Palm Beach))) Fucking salty ass kikes strike again...

>In another case, court papers say one of Trump’s golf courses in New York agreed to settle a lawsuit by making a donation to the plaintiff’s chosen charity. A $158,000 donation was made by the Trump Foundation, according to tax records.

OH NOES ITS MORE CHARITY GIVING! FUCKING SAVE US FROM THIS AWFUL MAN!

Prove Trump started birtherism, to my standards.

Wow, I reached my limit. Correct the Record does not pay me for more posts........................................I'm outta here.

>Trump spends 0% on actual charity

now you are just making shit up. he has donated millions to great causes. where are you getting this 0% from????

doesn't even matter, trump already won the election. you are clearly lying, canada is a shithole and it will never succeed. you think you can accomplish anything by posting lies on Cred Forums that ctr paid you to do?

trump won months ago, you can't do anything about it except make less than pennies on the internet like a loser.

Trump's not accused of starting birtherism. He's accused of championing it.

Source he did it: His own fucking press conference where he took credit for it just a few days ago.

>Contributes up until 2008 to his foundation
>case settled on the condition he makes a donation
>check bears 2007 as year
idiot.

His official records which show he hasn't given a dime to his foundation since 09 that have been all over the news.

He used other people's money to settle his personal legal obligations.

Does working for CTR pay okay?

>top rated charity
TIP TOP KEK
The clinton foundation was so fucked up charitynavigator refused to even evaluate for fear of committing suicide. They didn't even have a rating until 9/1/16 because the clintons paid them off.

via factcheck.org not exactly a rightwing sourcefactcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/
>Mainly, it was put on the watch list due to questions raised in the media about foreign donations to the foundation and the potential for quid pro quo when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state
That scenario hasn't changed yet somehow they magically now have an A rating

Tell that to Haiti

>OH MY GOD TRUMP TOOK MONEY FROM HIS CHARITY AND GAVE IT.... TO FUCKING CHARITY
The point was to take money from his private accounts and give it to charity.

That's why it was illegal

>OH NOES ITS MORE CHARITY GIVING!
No, more charity giving would have been giving money from his private accounts, as opposed to his charity, something which he was legally obligated to do.

Oh OP... You could post a video of Trump killing Nazis and they're still going to worship him. You can't reason with the Trumpcucks. Thanks for trying though.

Well who started it though?
I can't make conclusions relating to anything surrounding this subject until that question is answered.

>People donate to charity with the expectation that the money goes to charitable things
>it does
Desperate kikes, shew shew!

>
>That's why it was illegal
But its clearly not. It dates all the way back to 2007. Its been public since 2007. When they accepted the money it was known that it came from his charity. Get fucked.

Hillary supporters are largely suspected of starting it.

The Hillary campaign itself, including Hillary, always publicly said Obama was American though.

SHADILAY

CTR is getting desperate.. Long Live KEK!

>That's why it was illegal
Actually let me put this to you a different way.

THESE SETTLEMENTS HAPPENED AS PART OF A COURT ORDER. A JUDGE LITERALLY PRESIDED OVER THIS, SAW THE MONEY WAS COMING FROM TRUMP'S CHARITY, AND SAID "LOOKS GOOD TO ME".

What the fuck does something happening in 2007 have to do with it being a crime?

Are you functionally retarded? Just cause Trump hasn't been fined and had his foundation's non profit status stripped yet doesn't mean the ongoing New York State investigation into the legality of these actions isn't going to lead to that shit.

>The point was to have a charitable cause of their choosing be enriched by the agreed upon amount
FTFY

>THESE SETTLEMENTS HAPPENED AS PART OF A COURT ORDER. A JUDGE LITERALLY PRESIDED OVER THIS, SAW THE MONEY WAS COMING FROM TRUMP'S CHARITY, AND SAID "LOOKS GOOD TO ME".

Let me put it this way, "The court order said the money had to come from Trump's for profit businesses. It came from his non profit foundation. This is textbook illegal and nothing about a judge overseeing this process makes it any more or less legal."

>as a constructive penalty against his for profit businesses
The money in Trump's foundation was already legally obligated to go to charity. Having the money come from there does no more good in the world and does nothing to penalize his businesses.

Exactly.
That amounts to 350k he donated every year if he dispersed them equally. Well over the amount to cover those donations.

Well we still need proof that conforms to a very high standard identifying the individual responsible before any other accusations start flying about this silly birtherism issue.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Whether or not his foundation's money came from him has fuck all to do with the legality of the situation.

Him not donating to his charity anymore just makes him an asshole, not a criminal.

This is an outright lie, as part of a legal settlement Trump had to donate to a charity, so he just had his existing charity do it since that money was already going to charity anyways. CTR needs to do their research or gtfo.

Why? Hillary's been on record since the beginning against the issue while Trump's been on record as for it.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK A CHARITY IS FOR???

Look at green peace's income statements and they spend millions on personnal expenses while only spending a fraction of that to "save polar bears" I hope this teaches you all a lesson : only stupid ppl give to charity....

There is no logic behind starting a charity if it isn't for your personal projects & that concept started with churches.

In canada most because corporations have charities because they're tax deductible. Plus those corporations can easily take the money back as "administrative fees" for the charity

>legally obligated to go to charity
It did, whats the problem here kiddo?

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

STAHP SHOOTING BROWN PEEPAL REEEEE

>It did, whats the problem here kiddo?
Well no, it went to pay off his private business's debts to charity.

His own money also goes into the foundation.

It wasn't a debt...

Hillary does the same thing, and she has taken money from her campaign and wrote herself checks north of $250k

What are you on about. I cant decipher what stance you take.
He adhered to the injunction lawfully.

>own a charity
>put your money into it
>accept some of other peoples money

>settle lawsuit
>have to donate to a charity
>send money from your charity to another charity

>business debts
Are you allergic to the truth, or just retarded?

Why do you want to make accusations surrounding an issue that is not yet fully investigated, uncovered, or understood?

Like Thomas Sowell just wrote:
>There is no point denying or sugar-coating the plain fact that the voters this election year face a choice between two of the worst candidates in living memory. A professor at Morgan State University summarized the situation by saying that the upcoming debates may enable voters to decide which is the "less insufferable" candidate to be President of the United States.
But the vote has to be Trump because Hillary is already a known catastrophe.
townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2016/09/20/our-political-predicament-n2220561

>Well no, it went [...] to charity
??????

1. Not since 09
2. That has nothing to do with the legality of the situation.

>It wasn't a debt
A legally binding agreement to pay money not yet delivered isn't a debt how?

Let's look at the math here.

Trump donated X to his foundation. The foundation had a legal obligation to pay out that X to charity to retain its nonprofit status. Trump settled with the government by agreeing to pay Y to charity out of his private businesses. Trump personally has a legal obligation to pay out that Y to charity. Total obligation to charity=X+Y. Money paid to charity=Y. Total money remaining in foundation=X-Y. Total money still owed by foundation to charity to retain nonprofit status=X. The foundation is looking pretty criminal right there.

The foundation had a balance of $4k by 2006 per WaPo article above

I'm not accusing Trump of anything he hasn't admitted to.

Are we really going to attempt this, leaf?

As though Cred Forums has never heard of the Clinton Foundation?

Quit it. I know shit is hard with Trudeau on charge, but just stop. You're humiliating your country.

wtf

You don't actually care about the birther issue do you?

>2007
ur a kewl dude

Then how did he pay those amounts? Wtf
;^)

>can't read past the first line
Dipshit

Citizenship is so unbelievably racist. I'm literally shaking right now.

So you agree I refuted the first line?

Donations from Vince McMahon lel.

Why do I have to read the article for you? You illiterate brah?

Trump did nothing wrong.

>Only 4k balance
>Paid out over 100k
How much did Trump donate since you will do me the honors of reading?

A Fin reading Townhall and Sowell. Impressive.

Redpill me on how Hillary's a murderer and worse than Trump. Isn't the president in charge of killing people and fucking up other countries?

Why would Trump pay out of his charity, which is already tax free? Isn't it smarter to pay that fee from his for-profit business, so he can get a tax deduction?

Nice to see democrats care about this.

Now lets talk about hillarys "charity"

Doesnt he receive a deduction from all contributions into his foundation? Kind of redundant but probably for his financial records. Idk

ALL THE MONEY WENT TO CHARITY, HOW IS THAT A SCANDAL?

No.

Since the first line says 09.

I never claimed he wasn't donating in 07.

What do you expect, he's a (((businessman)))
You faggots are putting your trust into the wrong crypto kike

and Hillary scamed the whole nation of Haiti from their disaster aid.

Didn't he give his campaign a small loan of 1 million dollars?

>1. Not since 09
Thats your response on this post this is what you responded to:
>His own money also goes into the foundation.
from this post Do you realize you said something completely irrelevant then? How did that fit into his post? Did you say it for the shits n giggles? Explain away captain.

All of this is real, WaPo did good work, and guess what

IT WILL NOT MATTER

We checked facts at the door back in January, all americans know Trump is a conman, we also know DiCaprio is a conman in "catch me if you can"

A conman is your best friend when the mark is the global finance system, and most Trump voters KNOW THIS. There is no reveal, we like his wiles, you have no cards left to play

Wow, that's almost 0.1% of what the Clintons have stolen from the Clinton Foundation.

In other words, Lyin' Dyin' Hillary is over 1000x more crooked than Trump.

Really puts it into perspective.

He's a piece of shit and I don't understand how a bunch of "red pilled" faggots don't see this. The guy is a con man who's only in it for himself. He lives to jerk off his own ego.
He constantly cheats others and contradicts himself. I hope his tax returns get hacked. Maybe then you retards will finally get it.

Very sensible and smart post. Unfortunately will probably fall upon deaf ears. Trump is an idiot. But clinton is just as bad. I urge you to refrain from voting, but if you must just waste your vote on Gary Johnson or write in Ron Paul. Democracy in the USA is fake and a lie and it will never, ever change internally because Americans are dumb as fuck.

what trump did though was fully legal

his foundation is made mostly of his own money that he gives himself so he doesn't have to give it to uncle sam

it's quite literally nothing you pole smoking kike

Tell this to the (D) to rally them to your cause. You did a fine job at finding that diamond in the rough.

We know. He was such a conman and asshole he got rejected by the global elite despite having the money and status to join them.

Now he's out for revenge. He's an antihero, anyone defending him as a hero here is doing our own type of "CTR", anyone smarter or better than Trump would either take the ZOG's offer or be rightly snuffed out as a threat.

They laughed at him and he got too much traction too quickly for them to stop him. He is the Mule and the rothschild/rockefeller plan is the Selden Plan.

A smarter, more calculated Trump is accounted for in their plans and therefore cannot exist.

>he stuffs his own pockets
>therefore you should be a shill for open borders, a fully leftist supreme court, unlimited refugees, the death of the second amendment

It's self dealing idiot, that's explicitly illegal.

Nothing wrong with this post except

>or be rightly snuffed out as a threat.

99% of ZOG assassins are "schizophrenic hobo on meth" tier. Disposable assets. They don't have shit that could get through the Secret Service.

Clinton doesnt want an end to the 2nd amendment (for now) or "unlimited" refugees (she wants 65k and fully vetted).

If Bush isn't just as bad as Clinton in your mind, you got here too late for the real redpills. Both parties work with the CIA, MOSSAD and Saudi to prop the banking system up via petrodollar.

We havent been sovereign since Andrew Jackson and both parties are compromised. Trump represents a hope we can blow the lid off, not support for conservatism. If this country, free of chains, chooses liberalism that is fine.

What isn't fine is that we the People are no longer the ones in control. Neoconservatism and neoliberalism are both false globalist movements.

258k? Lmfao.... Hillary used hundreds of millions for personal use.

So who gives a fuck about 258k

Were you raped as a child?

The SS isnt the praetorian guard. Who trains them? Who pays them?

The CIA and MOSSAD are part of the ZOG. Whoever actually killed kennedy from just over russian-jewish film hobbiest Zapruder's shoulder was not hobo meth tier.

Charity companies take a % in profit.

>Trump Model Management, which reportedly had foreign models lie to customs officials and work in the U.S. illegally, and kept them in squalid conditions while they earned almost nothing for the work they did

>Trump’s employment of foreign guest workers at his resorts, which involves a claim that he can’t find Americans to do the work

>Trump’s use of hundreds of undocumented workers from Poland in the 1980s, who were paid a pittance for their illegal work

>Trump’s history of being charged with housing discrimination

>Trump’s connections to mafia figures involved in New York construction

>Trump paid the Federal Trade Commission $750,000 over charges that he violated anti-trust laws when trying to take over a rival casino company

>The Trump Network, a multi-level marketing venture (a.k.a. pyramid scheme) that involved customers mailing in a urine sample which would be analyzed to produce for them a specially formulated package of multivitamins (No surprise him Dr.Wizard of Oz are pals)

>Trump’s casino bankruptcies, which left investors holding the bag while he skedaddled with their money

>Trump’s habit of refusing to pay contractors who had done work for him, many of whom are struggling small businesses

>Trump University, which includes not only the people who got scammed and the Florida investigation, but also a similar story from Texas where the investigation into Trump U was quashed.

>The Trump Institute, another get-rich-quick scheme in which Trump allowed a couple of grifters to use his name to bilk people out of their money

>Trump's 1,300 lawsuits against him

>Trump's refusal to release his tax returns

None of this is even remotely close to the level of corruption of Hillary.

So it doesn't matter.

I highlighted the relevant part of the article. Nothing to see here.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This
Now I #LicktheClint

Common tax move. Donations are not taxed. If he donated a sum to his charity then used it to pay for something he can claim a deduction.

N-NO STOP READING THE ARTICLE! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO JUST READ THE TITLE!!!!

Even if true, that's only about a 4/10 on the Hillary Scale of scandals.
Get back to me when he has a body count numbering in the dozens.

IRS would of already nailed him if it was true