FUCKING BITCHES

>4th of July
>At friends party
>Won't hookup with girl because she's too ugly and tell her that
>Tells whole social group that I raped her that night (She fucked the party host in his room)
I don't know what to do. She and all her friends blocked me on social media/ cell phones and I have a screenshot of her admitting that I didn't rape her but all my friends still think I did.

>Pic related

report her to the police. unless american cops are as useless as I imagine them to be

I have evidence I didn't do it, but she's still telling all my friends I did.

They aren't useless at all, and pretty much no evidence should lead someone to believe as much.

The court system on the other hand...

Your friends sound like stupid faggots. Find better friends.

Get friend she fucked to admit it to group, show them proof, alert police beforehand so they're aware of possible bullshit.

I was in a similar situation a few years ago.

Thankfully I was her third "rapist" in less than a year. Turns out she also spent a few months in a mental institution.

I found out later that the based asian cop in town called her a fucking liar to her face in the police station.

You'll be alright lad.

I don't know if this is Reddit bait or just cancer.

In the US it's unlawful to slander people. Assuming your story is true, I would encourage you to go on the offense and tell her to either retract her comments or you will sue her. Sueing in small claims court is easy, or talk to a lawyer to draft a complaint and sue in a higher court, which brings more money.

Argue with me all you want about the downside. She slandered you and your reputation and that entitles you to damages.

You should actually rape her with a baseball bat covered in nails and barbed wire

Or do this

Sue for defamation, collect as much evidence as possible. Your friends aren't friends and never will, you're better off without them.

Spreading rumors, however false and vicious, isn't a crime in the U.S.
Publishing or reporting them to authorities is a different matter, but OP didn't say she did.

Rape her for real.

It may not be a crime but defamation is a civil offense that can return high awards. All you have to do is show a false statement and damage to your reputation.

>be at party
>only chick there is a decade older than me and fat
>drunk as fuck, god dammit i need something to fuck, fuck it
>start talking to her
>she tells me her vagina is all broken and she can't feel anything
>annoyed she introduced me to her ex-bf earlier, so say "haha, that's no good for me then"
>later, just finished smoking a communal bong from the communal marijuana chop up (helped myself)
>she comes back, and challenges me to drinking contest
>1 can
>i win
>bit later
>walking along
>get punched in the back of the head
>turn around
>it's her ex-con brother getting his retribution on me, cause the slut cried to him
>i jump at him, and bring my fist across his jaw, basically all my momentum
>he goes to the ground, some other cunt jumps at me, i punch that one too, but he gets stunned and flails back, and doesn't get ko'd
>then whole party stops, and like 10 cunts pushing at me
>holding my own, not punching them, just pushing forward with my chest, suddenly some cunt comes through the mobbing, and headlocks me from behind, i stop resisting
>mate there stopping cunts from punching me when i'm down
>get up, slut who caused all this shit, telling me "to calm down"
>fuck this shit
>go wait in the host's house for a bit, as mate, starts packing our car
>slut comes up to me as im sitting down, calls my name, i look up, she sticks her tongue down my throat, and starts kissing me
>i want to fuck her again now, even though she caused all this
>cock hard
>but decide to go, could be a setup to get her mates to stab me later during the night
>get in car, she tongue kisses me again as goodbye

bitches right?

yeah that didn't happen to you stupid faggot

sage

Happens more often than you think, just look in the news. Bump.

And what if it did?
bump

gys (gas yourself)

If this isn't bait screenshot everything you have, all evidence and just sit on it.
If your friends believe some fucking thot over you then they're either pussy blind, betas, or their girlfriends are making them do it, in which case they're all of the above.
Learn your lesson and trust no thot. And if she tries anything or to blackmail you/report you to the authorities you have the evidence.
If she tries to get you fired/screw with you though you're fucked. I've had something somewhat similar happen to a friend of mine. Broke up with a bitch, and even though he was totally in the right and had proof he didn't hit her she called his boss with a bunch of her friends and accused him of being a woman beater, they cut his hours and forced him to quit.

Again, this is important: Learn your lesson and DO NOT TRUST THOTS.
Those hoes ain't loyal.

Do it, you are a nigger.

You can sue her in civil court for damages.

She accussing him of a serious criminal act though. I'd get a lawyer to see if I could off kick off proceedings. He could always say it's because he takes rape so seriously that he hates to see false threats made

YOU
Come to the thread with the rare Milanas
here:

That sounds like something that would happen me or one of my mates. Good on ya cunt. People can say what they will about Strayans but you guys are one of the last unapologetically masculine western cultures left. How old are ya mate?

23, 19 when this happened

Thanks bro, I just don't understand why this is happening now. I've been on a trip for the past month and since then I've been getting phone calls from many people threatening me, saying they no longer have any respect for me and why I would ever do that. Since that night at the party I've been the only one to treat her with respect and not constantly make fun of her. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Things suck for you right now and you feel like you need to do something. But the best thing you can do right now is lay low. If someone asks you directly, deny everything, and change the subject or end the conversation as quickly as possible.

Don't do ANYTHING to draw attention to yourself. Don't even send your screenshot to your friends or talk to them about this. Let this be all about the crazy girl, don't make it about you. Keep your head down and it will all blow over.

Don't worry, this is something that will pass, and will be handled.

I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I would suggest you tell her that you didn't do it so stop talking about it because it can affect your future or else you'll sue for libel. Tell her you wouldn't joke or lie about this kind of subject, but that you also don't want this to hurt you! If it gets to the point your about to sue or you're really considering it, get character testimonies, and threaten to go after all her stuff if she doesn't stop spreading this around.

You need to make sure you tell her at least three times during a discussion you have with there that this can ruin your life and you don't want her mistake messing with your future, say that your future is very important to you, and perhaps MOST importantly, do NOT apologize or say your sorry this happened to her unless UNLESS there is at least two witnesses that is a mutual friend that you know will not lie. Otherwise she can say that you apologized about raping her. She's nuts.

Pray to Jesus that she has a change of heart or that justice prevails. If I had conclusive evidence I would just show it to everyone and portray her as someone who doesn't know her feet from her butt.

Hope this helps man, how old are you anyways?

Nice copy pasta made
But next time try to come up with something new and don't copy shit from desu storage

Odds are a autistic pice of shit like me is near your thread

Not old enough to be dealing with this kind of bullshit

Go to the police. NOW. Stop posting in this thread and phone the police to report a false rape accusation RIGHT NOW.

Tell them about the cunt sleeping with the party host. Even if he lies about it, lying about it is gonna make him pretty nervous.

Do it now you stupid cunt go go go.