Cred Forums, you can't both hate "Mudslimes" and be an Anti-Semite at the same time. It doesn't make sense

Cred Forums, you can't both hate "Mudslimes" and be an Anti-Semite at the same time. It doesn't make sense.

It's time to pick a side. Either you're with the Islamists, or you're with Israel.

You cannot play that game forever. You have to pick a side.

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups_by_region.shtml
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=wZWLjgVUrIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mudshits are semites dipshit.

Wtf? Why can't I?

>You can't pick between AIDS and cancer, Cred Forums

>It's time to pick a side. Either you're with the Islamists, or you're with Israel.

False dichotomy. Literally not an argument. Neither of them are good for The West, so they should both be hated.

Don't play with words. You know what I mean.

The Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

No way nigger.

I'm an athiest and I hate you all.

I'd say kill em all, firebomb the fuck out of the ME and be done with it. Let that forsaken place burn to oblivion.

>Implying I can't just be happy when they're killing each other.

I side with Palestine, but not the religious fundamentalists. The secular nationalists.

Yeah, no, I absolutely can and do hate both. I also hate niggers too.

I don't see why I can't have a nice potpourri bag of hate for this scum.

what about spics?

Of course I can, it's easy, in 3 simple steps, here is how.
Hate muslims
Hate kikes
Profit

Kek i support muslims in muslim cubnts jews are everywhere.

Israel is defending Western values in the Mididle East.

What a retarded thing to say.

How about kill anything that isn't white?

I could work with that.

Of course you can. Unlike the tribalists with their meaningless, reflexive hate, our hate for them is the same in both examples: we hate Semitic tribalism. Jews are undiluted, old-fashioned Semitic tribalists. Muslims are the product of a failed attempt to end Semitic tribalism by creating a meta-tribe that everyone would belong to. In both cases their repugnant behavior is the logical result of putting the tribe first and thinking they are better than everyone else.

Dont give 2 shits of foreigners "western value" and judaism is not western.

Ok fine, Israel can nuke the middle east off the face of the planet.

Now can I go back to hating both?

Side with the Shapiros, kill the sandniggers.

Fuck you and your sides.

I'll hate who I want.

I don't give a fuck about the middle east or its values.

Nor do I consider kikes to be Western. They obviously do not identify as such.

This.

Western values are Judeo-Christian values.

I'd take Jews over barbarians any day desu
Jews are civilized at the very least

Muslims, at least Arabs, are Semites. They speak a Semitic language, worship a variant of Semitic religion and have largely Semitic genes.

> Czechmate.

Gas them both

Fuck are you on about, western vlaues change by the decade there is no such thing and jewish values are not american balues.

I'm not picking a side. Muslims are slaves to the Jews, who are systematically wiping out any non-Arabian, non-Sunni Muslims. Deviant racial groups native to the Middle East have been utterly wiped out over the last 100 years and been replaced with low-caste, low-IQ dark Arabs from the South.

The remaining dark-skinned Sunnis are a slave class the Jews are using as tools to wipe out their enemies by proxy. They will happily kill them when needed, but prefer to use them in suicidal wars to ensure only non-Jews are killed.

It is for this reason that the Jews happily kill Palestinians, and no Muslim country can mount a force against Israel. The decades of war have replaced a lot of the region with Sunni theocracies who work for Israel. Palestinians are currently in the way so they are being efficiently invaded and wiped out for healthy expansion of the Israeli border, infrastructure, and population.

As they take up more land, Sunnis will just be displaced into South Asia and Europe to make room for the kikes. These Sunnis will just wipe out whatever's in their path, destroy everything, and live in poverty.

Muslims which deserve sympathy exist. "Islam" as the world knows it, however, does not represent them. I support the ancient Syrians and Iranians which populated the Middle East who were subjugated by Muslims and later reformed the religion to suit their races. This Islam, whose followers either became secular or resemble Christians, is a tiny minority now and the Jews are actively wiping them out.

Muslims as we know them represent Judaism and Jewish interests. They are a part of the machine of Israel. There is no side to take, they are against us. We must be against them.

I have semite genes being anti me is being anti semetic

>you can't both hate "Mudslimes" and be an Anti-Semite at the same time.
Arab Muslims are semites you fucking slavic twat. Why are slavs so fucking retarded?
>It's time to pick a side. Either you're with the Islamists, or you're with (((Our Greatest Ally))).
Pick related you subhuman shit.

Jews aren't Semitic.

Jews are germanics who rejected Christ and started weird cults.

This is true red pill, middle east used to be like europe the jews genocided them all with globalist islam which brought slave nig to north africa and peninsula.

Aye man, these fucking filthy, slimy, disgusting backwards mudslimes need exterminated.

Take the Iron Pill fags

I'll stand with nation of Israel, but not with the communist Bolsheviks who migrated to/from Europe

This does not play both sides since the Bolsheviks tend to be against Israel as well.

Wtf is this flag

Dominica, cuck.

I don't, islam is just a form of judaism and most muslims come from semitic lands, I pick western civilization over religion and barbarism any day.

The whole area surrounding the Mediterranean was just like the modern Mediterraneans we know and aren't white (Italians, Greeks). They either mixed or were destroyed at different points throughout history. North Africa and the Middle East were all full of Med groups we've never even seen because they no longer exist.

And by that of course I mean they actually were white.

Why? You will be sent to die ib desert killing innocents because of them.

>implying i cant hate both
Fucking watch me yid

>you can't both hate "Mudslimes" and be an Anti-Semite at the same time.
I hate both.

Oh look, I just did what you said I can't.

Fuck off.

You're an idiot.

They're semitic.
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups_by_region.shtml

If they were European, they'd line up with Europeans genetically.

You can but it's inconsistent.

Jokes on you, Muslims are Semites.

Nope its based on greek pantheistic and secular values.

There are just stormfags and JIDF that flood this board every now and than spread the jewish message that they dindu nuffin wrong and its all the muslims fault. Than you look at the facts that ISIS and al Qaeda were created to protect Israel.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

I don't hate jews. i don't hate muslims. i do hate what the satanic cult of islam teaches and brings into the world.

Hate the sin not the sinner.

My side is burn them both from this earth then incinerate the charred remains

>implying OP has some authority to compel a decision
get fucked

OP is right filthy goyim, you have to pick a side in the sand wars.

The island? I have been there. St Kitts is nicer.

There's a third side to this. I can hate them both and sneak a giant bomb into Israel and blow them both to hell. Then no one has to pick a side.

ISRAEL

Yes I can.
Fuck them both.

Societal homogeneity is a requirement for the advancement of a society, to make sure it flourishes.
Niggers and niggers of the sand type seem to act against this, against any sort of working structure that isn't "shoot with guns and commit criminal acts" and women tend to not be particularly loyal to any tribe. They're a weak point for cultural invasion and cultures who have their women chaste tend to have the focus and energy to expand and conquer. In fact, with that energy being present, it takes more focus NOT to than it does otherwise.
Women are to be kept chaste and in check, else they ruin all we work for by inviting "vibrant diversity" into a working system and have it upended by cultures contrast to our own.
Once unleashed, it is so much more work to create a society that contains the social cohesion women present that it is more likely the remnants will be absorbed into other cultures.

Due to women being suddenly "free to fuck" and therefore wandering aimless without a culture or purpose, they are angry and upset but unwilling to be coerced into a chaste status unless subdued forcefully. This is something that more tribal based cultures are more than able and willing to do.

However, there will be those who are otherwise, who flourish in this new found freedom.
My proposal is this: We find a way to separate those who flourish with individuality and create a new society.

I hate jews everywhere, I hate muslims that arent in the middle east.

>guys, you can't hate the Crips and the Bloods at the same time, it's time to pick a side
this is how retarded you are

Burn them both and rebuild as Vatican colonies.
In fact, fuck protestants, mormons and witnesses too. If your figurehead doesn't have a golden throne and swag hat you don't desserve to call yourself a religion.

>Slavs being this retarded
Another day on Cred Forums

>Cred Forums, you can't both hate "Mudslimes" and be an Anti-Semite at the same time. It doesn't make sense.

Why not? Most jews are on the side of the "Mudslimes," even Bibi Netanyahu condemned Trump for being too anti muslim.

I'm with whites.

Whites should dominate the whole fertile crescent

>Judeo-Christian values.
epic meme. tell us more about our cultures Juedo-muslim-christian heritage

I hate kikes.
I hate sandniggers.
Hell, I hate all niggers.

Fuck you.

mudslime = semite
kike = semite

anti-semi-temi = kill mudslime & kill kike

everything good in christianity is also good outside of chrisitanity

it is the western component that is good, and remains good christian or not

the non-western christian is shit, the south american christian, the african christian, they are shit holes

western is good, and without shackles of christianity would be even better

>without the shackles of christianity
No thanks

Jews and Muslims are historically close allies though.

Plus both are anti-Western thus I don't have to take any side.

the christian version:
>he worships jewish gods by sticking his penis in underage choir boys anuses

>western values

That's a pretty sophisticated mythology (fantasy) you've got going there. Better hope it doesn't topple!

somebody needs to assassinate that shitface judi soros

Putin has good men for that purpose

>pic
What the fuck is this degenerate mk ultra shit??

Do they really not understand why Soros cut their funding the second they brought their propaganda to Israel? Also how come FEMEN doesn't demonstrate in Saudi Arabia or Iran?

Bert Ehrman and Islamic Apologetics.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZWLjgVUrIg

mudslims are the scum of the hearth

Yes I can. Fuck you and your mother.
A dead kike is a good kike, and a dead mudslime is a good mudslime.

God I wish we could just incinerate everything between Grece and India. The world would be almost perfect.

This

Muslims and Jews are as bad as each other and both need to fuck off

Why doesn't it make sense you fucking moron? Do you have to chose only one people to hate or are you this retarded to think that 'an enemy of my enemy is my friend'? Fuck off to Cred Forums you cunt.

You don't have to pick any side but your own and it is of no advantage to Europe to take either side.

Ew you dirty mongrel

Im with Islamists

I hate them both. And you for being a faggot like both of them. Trying to tell people what they can and can't think.