New study finds transgenderism is not a choice

Cred Forums BTFO
Transgenderism to be normalized by 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Erexuu8PTo8
twitter.com/bobbyfinger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry, all I see is proof of a brain deformity.

>tfw this is after hormone treatment

>tfw this is proof of mental illness

>tfw when this is not an argument

>correlation = causation

>not a choice
So is pedophelia.

>transgenderism is not a choice
neither is mental illness

>AFTER Hormones.

EXACTLY! of course when you fuck with the body chemistry you wil get the result in OP.

Funny how the brain of a pre-hormone treated mtf is the same as a biological male....

>Hormone treatement

All studies done have corrected for this by finding a MtF control group that have never taken hormones.

> Proof that this is mental illness

is really the angle we should be taking. it's literal brain damage.

>>tfw this is proof of mental illness
THIS

of course it's not a choice; what sane man would choose to lop off his own dick and wear dresses around all day?

"male brain" and "female brain" is such a retarded thing anyway

if there are males with a "female brain" and females with a "male brain" it doesn't mean they are the opposite sex on the inside, it just means people can come with either characteristic regardless of sex, and one happens to be more common than the other.

the entire notion is only used as a convenient excuse to justify the whole identity politics angle, to make the pseudo science seem more like science

it's like if we called those redheaded guys with the goofy skirts trans because they developd a "female fashion" like wht the fuck, that''s just n assumption, correlation, there isn't any real logic behind it

I'm pro drugs so I don't care if some people want to get high on hormones and pretend to be the other sex but I hate seeing science raped in the name of politics.

It's the same shit with climate science, real science is disregarded, people jump to conclusions, it's all about pushing a narrative, anything the left touches it corrupts.

I'm trans
It's not a choice, but is it definitely a mental illness.
I wish I could have just taken a pill and had my dysphoria cured, but it's just not possible.
The only thing that can relieve dysphoria is transitioning.

Are these actual trans people though? People that knew from birth they were the wrong gender? I have seen these people. Trans now is a joke that mentally diseased people use to be more crazy.

Mate, it's called a skirt if you wear something under it.

neither is paranoid Schizophrenia but you don't see us playing along

Mental illness isn't a choice either.

Or just admitting that you're gay and live happily without mutilating yourself....

Well no shit they are going to say bullshit like this. This is how they "won" the gay argument. Bullshit deceptive studies.

So you think people choose to become mentally ill? kek

Have you always known you were a girl?

It's just not that easy.
I don't think I could even have the will to live if I had to live as a man and see myself as a man whenever I looked in the mirror and everyone saw me as a man I would just go crazy. I can't explain it but I would rather die.
It is a serious mental illness, but this works at least.

for as long as I can remember yeah.

The brain has nothing to do with the definition of male and female. So this doesn't prove trannies are "really women" even if we accept the claim. It just shows their brains are different. Which we know, since they are obviously mentally ill.

This part of the brain also develops late in adolescence, after puberty, so it doesn't explain the "trans kid" claims.

A more likely hypothesis is that trans is a social contagion at this time, and kids who don't conform to stereotype get persuaded they are trannies via Tumblr. This is distinct from perverted crossdressers declaring they are trannies, and agitating to get into women's bathrooms to get their jollies off.

>a "study"
>actual science
pick one

>(((transgender isn't a choice)))

Well, you're gonna live in denial either way, or kill yourself.
This might be an easier option.
Tho many still end killing themselves anyway.

Ideally, you could just denial yourself into foolishly believing you are the sex you actually are, and live that way. It seems like the safest way, if it works. But if it doesn't work, then looking and pretending to be a girl and using denial to forget you really are a man might be the only option, otherwise if that fails, if all the options fail, the common bad end seems to be suicide.

The first part is spot on.

Tranny-ism is leftwing young earth creationism.

As for climate science, conservatives have their heads in the sand on that one. It's just common sense if you look at the numbers involved. 40 billion tons of CO2 a year has to go somewhere.

Nobody claimed it was a choice, it's a mental disorder

>Study shows people who take hormones to make themselves more feminine are more feminine
Woah!!! No way!! This is definitely solid evidence.

That was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.

You're wrong, objectively wrong.

There are medications for gender dysphoria, in fact for almost all forms of dysphoria. A while back a trial was run on a group of trans people and while they were on the drug they felt normal, within a week to two weeks of coming off the drug they wanted to transition again. Can't find the write-up on Jewgle oddly enough, but it is out there and if you search properly you'll find it.

Don't simply accept the bollocks you're shown 24/7, it's shite. There are genuine medications out there that don't fuck your hormones, don't flood you with cancer and don't end with you getting your dick lopped off.

You're a man, but you're a man with a mental illness. Nothing wrong with being mentally ill. Fix the mental illness, don't fix the fucking symptoms.

This is probably actually a fact the left seems to be deliberately hiding with their massive power over the media.

But if you take a peek into the connections between boys who were raped by men and gayness, you will see most of them end becoming gay, and some of them even rape other boys as well.
That's what happened to the catholic church, it spread there like a virus through generations because the priests were raping the church boys who would growup to be priests and rape more boys themselves.

Mass delusions are also a thing, so in all likelyhood the whole trans acceptance movement and the sudden spike of people realizing they were trans their whole life even though they never even thought about it before must be connected.

>You're wrong
>I have a source but I can't find it
>You go find it
FUCKING TEAS
ALMOST AS BAD AS LEAFS

of course it isn't a choice.

their wacky tabaccy lefty parents goad them into it
>oh you like girly things?
>well that must make you a girl!

>Cred Forums ignorant to the science once again
What a surprise
Trannies are more common these days due to the prevalence of environmental hormone analogues in plastics, herbicides, etc. These cause permanent changes in the development of the foetus, causing it to have brain structures which are atypical for the chromosomal sex.
Most environmental hormones are oestrogenic, which is why there are more m2f trannies.
>tl;dr
Trannies do not have a choice, they have a mental illness caused by a structural brain abnormality

But user! Gender is a social construct!

CO2 either doesn't do shit, or doesn't do what they claim it does, or not on the amounts they claim it does it, or it does something but another force works against it.

They continously work very hard to keep that narrative unopposed by force, they only do that when they know they are wrong and don't want their arguments picked apart by facts.

There is massive corruption with all the green lobbies, which really are a huge business.
There's money behind it, not science.

Until that corruption can be cleared out there's nothing coming out on the topic that can be accepted as a fact.

>A mental illness isn't a choice
Wow who would've thought

Then that's cute, too bad you can't have children.

I actually work with human brain samples. That image is a ruse 100%

Yeah, ha ha ha.

Are you seriously claiming the IR transmission spectrum of CO2 is faked? You are retarded.

Common says says the money behind global warming is claiming it isn't happening so that hydrocarbon firms can sell more hydrocarbons without paying for emissions. Exxon and Shell put all this money into it, which is why retards like you have this bullshit in your heads right now.

I fucking tried to find it. Every result is about how transgenderism is great and wonderful. Sorry I don't have all day to sift through retarded shit stories to find what I'm looking for.

If that lad I responded to actually wants to read about it, he atleast knows it exists and can start searching for it himself.

If anything it's THIS

>2011
>new

>Dequandro
Is that the name of the "kid" ? Holy shittt.

The source is shared around here often enough, I'm surprised he didn't have it saved if he was going to bring it up.

Dequando? this shit has to be fake

No, because I know it doesn't. I'm already happy now on the hormones, I see no reason to quit just to look for some mystical medicine the jews hid that a guy on the internet told me about.

>BST
British Summer Time?

I like science but that's not my area of expertise, it's bullshit detection.
And I see a lot of bullshit in the climate science community and ll their "science" so feel free to doubt me all you want but at least don't act surprised if someday leaks show you've been fed an incomplete picture for decades and it should have been obvious to everyone but no one said anything about it.

everyone is going to see you as a man regardless, the only difference if you transition is people will see you as a man pretending to be a woman

>men who feel like bitches have bitch brains

You don't say

That proves nothing, for all you know they've just been beaten down by a misandrist culture

Cherry picked.

This only goes to show that transgenderism isn't only a mental illness which cannot be shown, but mental illness caused by brain damage.

Instead of normalizing transgenderism doesn't this mean they could potentially cure it?
inb4 the cure is seen as transphobic.

Can't wait til' BTFO threads are banned.

>academia
m8 no one listens to those insane people anymore

if you think trans operations/drugs arent lobotomies 2.0 then youre genuinely retarded

Ok mr oli tycoon

>climate """""science"""""
Come back when they stop fabricating evidence and when the projections actually come true. Then we can start discussing how to stop asia from polluting so much since they pollute like 5x more than the western world.

> Oh no, we stopped all these companies polluting the air for nothing

Yeah OK

This basic dishonesty is what I take issue with. If there was a free-market, capitalist way of dealing with global warming you'd be all over it. Because dealing with global warming implies international cooperation and state action you're denying it exists. You people are going to fucking end the human species.

Even if it is but a ruse, that means you need to find medication that fixes the difference and not mutilate someones body. If i start to think that I'm a dog do they fix my train of thought or are they going to jump in and try to turn me into as much of a dog they can?

Gender reassignment is pretty much curing the symptom instead of the disease.

This lecturer talks about the same sort of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Erexuu8PTo8

>Retardism not a choice
wew lads

Based on seven samples, later debunked by same author.

And somehow this is compatible with feminism.

There's a big difference between standards for the sake of corrupt interests, and standards for the sake of preserving society.
And sometimes they might cross paths, but that doesn't mean they suddenly become the same thing.

For instnce look at the paradigm between america and china.
America puts the toughest laws on america, because it hurts small businesses, and it helps the big ones.
But they don't give a shit about china, because the big business does a ton of trade with china.
But china pollutes so much more than america does.
If the ones in charge cared about people's health, they'd be taking a deep look at what's done internationally, instead they focus on what affects their profit margins the most.

From there you can see that all policy is motivated by money, there's a green fad that's good for marketing, there are connections between donors and studies, the corruption is in charge.
Reducing pollution is a noble thing but that is not really the goal of the agenda.

Tariff the shit out of people who don't match or exceed your environmental and worker's safety standards. Deny countries that pollute heavily the ability to profit from your purchasing power.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

>If there was a free-market, capitalist way of dealing with global warming you'd be all over it
Wrong, I would want evidence of it existing before supporting it.
>Because dealing with global warming implies international cooperation and state action you're denying it exists.
No, because the "evidence" supporting it is falsified, misconstrued and just fucking wrong. As I said, come back when they have non-fabricated evidence and the projections actually come true (you do know they were completely off right?).
>You people are going to fucking end the human species.
And you people are going to tax people trillions of dollars for literally no reason other than financing progressive companies. You aren't even interested in finding out if there is a problem let alone finding the source of it.

Oh and also, we don't think CO2 goes nowhere, plants love the shit.

These are neural correlates and not causal relationships. All brains literally change shape all the time. It could be trannies brains change shape because of their preferences, or their preferences arise from the shape. These data dont determine that.

t. neuroscientist.

we all knew they were mentally ill.

>everyone stops polluting
>products become expensive as fuck
>nothing changes aside from economy possibly fucking up
>climate changes as it always does
>PROBLEM SOLVED
Why are you so sure that there's a problem that needs solving or can be solved?

I'm not sure of either, and we should figure out both. Should Manmade Climate Change actually turn out to be real, how else do you propose to scale back cheaper, dirtier production methods while protecting your industries from foreign goods produced in a cheaper and dirtier manner? Otherwise any environmental regulation that gets passed gives foreign producers a stronger comparable advantage.

This guy is the ultima-cuck

twitter.com/bobbyfinger

I've seen documentaries on youtube though with children who seem very girly, claim to always have been a girl, and from toddler ages have wanted to cut off their dicks. I'm anti trans and anti retarded bullshit but it seems pretty convincing that those people might of developed unaligned genitalia. Wouldn't they produce more testosterone then and that would change things? Maybe just make them very unhappy?

>and we should figure out both
That's the main point. The problem is they don't want to figure it out, I think Canada's even tried to pass a law that made denying climate change illegal.

was meant to quote

They contntly cut funding from anyone trying to study the subject from any angle that's not the approved narrative.
Or they unperson the people trying to dig out too much.

Even showing some skepticism will get you branded by them.

Because one well-known transgender kid in Murica is Jewish, therefore ... ?

Transsexuality or third gender is common in some Asian countries without any of your meme Jews.

I sure hope you're not referring to that one useless study using some schizo drug that was cited on this board religiously last year until most of its Cred Forums advocates realized the methodology and sample size of said study made it practically irrelevant.